The Awakening of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beep...Beep....Beep....Beep.....Beep....Beep.....Beep....Beep. ..Beep....

Victor and Douglas gazed on, awe-struck and aroused. Whatever techniques Dr Nemesis was using, wherever she had learnt them they were certainly having the desire effect.

Dr Nemesis removed her mouth. Victor could see the marks where her teeth had bitten into Kim's nipples, sharp little indentations that had almost broken the skin. Victor winced. Perhaps it was lucky Kim couldn't feel anything because that would have hurt badly.

"You know you want to surrender to me. Let go and give your body up to me. I know you desire this pain. I know what you are – slave girl. Slave Girl Kim. My precious little submissive girl. I'll punish you and I'll look after you, if you just give yourself up to me."

Dr Nemesis now had a leather flogger in her hand. She started flogging Kim's delicate white flesh with it, pale from having been hidden away for so many centuries. She began across her thighs, then on her stomach, working towards her breasts and her already tender nipples. She started gently, little laps of the soft leather against her body but gradually increasing the intensity until there were bright red weal marks across Kim's breasts.

Dr Nemesis produced a candle, an old fashioned wax candle, the kind of which Victor had only scene in ancient books. At her gesture the lights were dimmed and the lab was plunged into darkness save for the flickering flame being held above Kim's body. The soft light illuminated her in an orange hue. The candle was held over her breasts and tipped gently to one side sending droplets of burning wax onto her tender nipples. Kim could feel the shock of the intense sensation and then the sensuous heat as it penetrated her.

The monitoring equipment had maintained the high level of neural response but there was still no physical reaction from her prostrate body.

Beep...Beep....Beep....Beep.....Beep....Beep.....Beep....Beep. ..Beep....

"I know you want this Kim. I know you need it. I know I can release you from your mental prison if you embrace the pain.....and the pleasure. That's the power I have over you."

Beep .. Beep.. Beep .. Beep ..Beep .. Beep .. Beep .. Beep .. Beep ..Beep .. Beep .. Beep

xxxxxxxxxx

Kim's senses were overwhelmed. Inside her head the white masked figure was tormenting her. Outside her head she was being tormented again by another white masked figure. It was torture, her mind in battle with her body, knowing how she wanted to respond but unable to. She was stretched between two worlds, being tortured in her memories from all the years ago and being tortured again in the present. She listened to the words whispered in her ear, listened intently to the mesmerising voice calling her back. She knew the voice was right. She knew where she belonged. A flood gate had been opened. All the memories of who she was, of her underlying nature, came rushing back into her head like a raging torrent. Yes, Slave Girl Kim. That's who she was. She had served. She had given herself up to her mistresses and entered her dark, dangerous, dungeon domain willingly, knowing that was her place.

xxxxxxxxxxx

"We're close, I can feel it. It's not just the readings, my female intuition is telling me we're close. I've another card to play, which I hope will tip Kim over the edge and either bring her back or finish her off."

She looked across at Parp whose luminous eyes gazed out of his jelly-like body, his slender tentacles constantly waving in the air.

"Parp has lots of uses, don't you Parp?" Dr Nemesis said, smiling enigmatically.

Victor was shocked. Surely she didn't mean? The hint was subtle but perfectly clear. Surely she couldn't mean that she used Parp to pleasure her?

Parp shuffled over to the examination table where Kim was tied down. It cast its tendrils out across her naked body. Two went across her breasts the suction cups locking onto her nipples.

xxxxxxxxxx

Kim let out an internalised gasp as the jelly like texture of the suckers latched onto her. What new torment was this? It was like no other sensation she had felt before. They gripped onto her and then the suction cups started to move, gentle ripples like her nipples were being massaged. It was like holding a vibrator to her nipples but the jelly like texture and the subtly of the movement was far more sensuous and much more intense. Every so often a suction cup would grip more tightly and send a wave of sensations rushing through Kim's head.

Other tentacles had reached out and gripped onto other parts of her body, two more were massaging the inside of her thighs, another two had crawled under her buttocks and latched onto her back-side. The explosion of sensation was more than Kim could stand. Her body was straining to release itself. She wanted to squirm and squeak, let out moans of pleasure, gasps of pain as the tentacles wrapped themselves around her body and the suckers alternately massaged and nipped her flesh sending ripples of ecstasy through her. One of these amazing little cups would have been enough to send any normal girl into paroxysms of pleasure, but to have eight of them latched onto you tormenting you with their waves of intense feeling. Kim could now recall the myriad of implements and equipment that had she had been subject to in her past life but these living suckers working on her body surpassed anything else she had experienced.

There were two more cups that had not yet latched themselves onto Kim's body. The first hovered tantalisingly over her pubic hair before moving down to the top of her cunt lips and fixing itself onto her clit. The second tendril brushed the lips of her labia gently and massaged her throbbing and expectant sweetie before inserting itself into her. Kim felt that her head was about to explode but still her body fought against her. Kim pleaded with herself. Please let me go, let me scream, let me writhe in pleasure. The tentacle was working itself up her cunt, its sucker massaging her insides, toying with her.

With the final tendril deep inside Kim, Parp started to play with her, using every delicate touch and movement of all the jelly like tentacles at the same time; her breasts, her thighs, her clit and the inside of her cunt all being tormented. It was driving Kim insanely wild. She wanted release; she so desperately needed her body to move to the waves of vibrating ecstasy pulsating her senses. Then something snapped inside her. Her body moved. Yes, her body actually moved. The three scientists gazed at her excitedly and triumphantly. Her back arched pushing her tight against the rope restraints then back down again and then arch and shake in euphoria.

Beeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeeeee eeee

Nnnng... Aaaah .....Oh, Oh, Shit, yes ...Shit ...Ooooooooh, Fuck, Yes, Yes!!

xxxxxxxxxx

After many minutes and several intense orgasms Dr Nemesis lifted Kim's exhausted body up in a tight embrace. Tears of pain and pleasure, agony and ecstasy, streamed down her face. She was alive again.

"Welcome back Kim, welcome back."