The Awakening of Kristen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

Having never eaten another woman, Kristen wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, and a momentary flash of doubt crept into her mind, but she knew what she liked, and guessed that was as good a place to start as any.

She began by placing tiny kisses on Rachel's outer lips, flicking her tongue across her labia, gently probing to separate the lips, searching for the buried treasure of her clit. Kristen had been concerned that she might not like the taste of another woman, but she quickly found out that her worries were unfounded. In fact, the smell and taste were so incredibly erotic that she slipped her right hand down between her own legs to play with her pussy while pleasuring her lover.

As Rachel grew wetter from her own juices and Kristen's saliva, she opened more and more, and Kristen began to concentrate on that little bud at the top of her slit. Keeping her tongue flat, she brushed against Rachel's clit being careful not to be too rough with her tongue.

Rachel was on fire. As blood flowed into her pubic area, she felt the dull throbbing that signaled the beginning of her orgasm. She couldn't believe she was already close to coming. One hand went to her breast and squeezed it roughly while the other one rested on her abdomen, stroking it lightly. She didn't know why that felt so good, but it did. It was often the sensation that sent her over the top, and she could tell it was working once again.

"Oh my God! Baby," she said. "Yes, that's it. That's perfect. Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh God! I'm going to come. I'm going to ... aaaagghhh!"

Rachel never got the last word out as the orgasm washed over her and wracked her body. Kristen held on for dear life, trying desperately to keep her tongue brushing against the clit of the thrashing woman. Kristen tasted a new flavor as aftershocks continued to pulse through Rachel. If Kristen thought the taste of another woman was pleasing before, this new experience was more than she could stand. Rachel's orgasm, coupled with her own middle finger, which was stuffed in her panties and running the length of her slit, sparked her own orgasm. As it coursed through her, she thrust her pelvis against her middle finger, riding it like it was small cock. Her face was still buried in Rachel's crotch.

Finally the ripples subsided, and Kristen pulled herself up along Rachel, who took her face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

"Mmmm," she purred. "I taste good on you."

Slowly, their labored breathing became more regular as they rested in each other's arms. Kristen loved the feel of her breasts pressing into Rachel's. She purposely repositioned her body ever few seconds just so she could feel her nipple rub against Rachel's mounds.

Before long, she felt that familiar tingling begin again, and she began to rub her pubic mound against Rachel's thigh. The girls were kissing now, and Rachel was moaning into Kristen's mouth as her hand circled her friend's surgically enhanced breast. There was no denying that they felt "different" from natural breasts - not bad by any means, but different.

Rachel could feel Kristen's juices coating her thigh, and she moved her leg up and down as Kristen humped it more urgently.

"Baby," Rachel whispered, "there's something I've been wanting to try. I saw it in a movie called 'The Dinner Party.' In the movie, these two women covered themselves in butter and then rubbed their pussies against each other until they came. It was so hot!"

"What the hell kind of movie were you watching?" Kristen asked astounded, never considering that her friend might watch porn.

Rachel blushed a little and admitted sheepishly that she and Mark sometimes liked to watch adult movies together. They had started a new game where they had to mimic whatever the actors were doing on the screen. That had led to some pretty kinky sex, and obviously it only worked for the heterosexual scenes, but that hadn't stopped Rachel from fantasizing about "scissoring" with another woman. Besides, her first orgasm as a young girl had come when she had stripped off her panties and mounted her pillow one night, humping against it until reached a shuddering climax and coated the pillowcase in her arousal juices. No one forgets their first time.

Kristen pulled back slightly and said, "Let me get this straight. You want to cover me in butter?" Her tone clearly indicated that the idea of rubbing butter all over her body didn't really appeal to her.

"We don't have to use butter," Rachel said quickly. "We could use baby oil, or I have some scented massage oil that would work perfectly." . Kristen could hear the longing in her friend's voice, and the thought of grinding her oil-covered slit against Rachel's did sound pretty damn hot.

Kristen rolled onto her back, stretching her arms languorously over her head, extending her long body and opening her thighs slightly.

"OK, oil me up, slave, and pleasure your queen." Kristen had never thought too much about role-play, but she was kind of getting into it tonight.

Rachel bounced off the bed and snatched the massage oil from the nightstand next to the bed. "I'll be right back! Don't move," she said eagerly.

Kristen reared up on her elbows as her friend dashed out of the room. "Where are going?" she asked the naked backside that disappeared through the doorway.

She heard Rachel rummaging around in the kitchen - a cabinet being opened, the clink of a bowl or plate, the sound of the microwave door opening and closing, the beep, beep, beep of it being programmed and finally the ding signaling that whatever Rachel was preparing was now ready.

Truly curious now, Kristen eagerly awaited Rachel's return, and she soon heard bare feet padding across the floor headed back toward the bedroom. Rachel entered clutching a small bowl in both hands, as if carrying a sacrificial offering to place on an alter.

Kristen pulled her knees together and up to her chest and slowly slipped her thong over her hips and down her legs, baring her shaved pussy crowned by a thin patch of blonde hair. Needless to say, the panties were wet.

Being careful not to spill its contents, Rachel climbed onto the bed and straddled Kristen's waist. She placed the bowl on the bed, but not so close that it would tip over, and dipped the fingers of both hands in to coat them with the liquid inside.

Rubbing her hands together to spread the substance, Rachel reached down and placed one hand on each breast and began covering Kristen's mounds of flesh with the warm slippery fluid.

Kristen groaned out loud. "Oh my God that feels so good," she thought. She closed her eyes and surrendered to absolute pleasure as Rachel began coating her exposed skin with warm oil.

Every so often, Rachel would lean down and kiss Kristen deeply, allowing her own breasts to rub against the oil-covered flesh of her lover, thus transferring the lubrication to her own body.

She moved lower, straddling one knee as she applied oil to Kristen's abdomen. Rachel surreptitiously moved her crotch back and forth against Kristen's knee, leaving a trail of lubrication of a different sort.

Dipping her hands into the bowl again, she began coating Kristen's thighs, moving closer and closer to her pubic area. Her hands moved up toward the juncture of her thighs, stopping just short each time and building desire and frustration in Kristen who needed to be touched and touched now!

Instead, Rachel dipped her fingers again into the bowl, but this time, she dangled them over Kristen's swollen labia, allowing the drops of oil to rain down on sensitive flesh.

Kristen could actually feel the rivulets of warm oil, flowing down and around the intricate folds of her slit, trickling down, down, down until coating the tight, puckered opening of her ass, which clinched involuntarily when the heated liquid came into contact with her most private area.

When the last few drops had left her fingers, Rachel gently began rubbing the oil all over Kristen's pelvic area, spreading it liberally while at the same time allowing her probing fingers to take a few liberties along the way - insinuating a finger into Kristin's eager hole, grazing a nail across her exposed asshole, all of which had the desired affect.

When she was sure that Kristen was well-lubricated, she coated her hands again and raised up on one knee, spreading her legs so that Kristen had an unencumbered view of her pussy. Kristen watched intently as she used both hands to liberally apply oil to her own pubic area and thighs. Rachel's exhibitionism took over a little, and she tilted her head back and moaned and sighed, loving the knowledge that Kristen was watching as she pleasured herself.

She knew she could easily get off with very little effort, but she restrained herself, and instead, spread Kristen's legs wider and sat between them, draping her left leg over Kristen's outstretched right.

"How are we going to do this?" Kristen asked. "Don't you want to get on top of me?"

"No," Rachel answered. "That won't work. What I want you to do is raise your left leg so I can slip mine underneath."

"Oh, I get it," Kristen said, complying with Rachel's request.

Rachel slid forward, completing the "scissor," and lightly pressed her pussy against Kristen's. With Kristen reclining on her elbows, Rachel directed the movement as they slowly thrust against each other, moving their slick mounds up and down and all around.

"Oh God," Rachel thought, biting her lip and raising her hips off the bed slightly to push a little more forcefully against Kristen. "I can't believe how good this feels." Her breath was already coming in gasps, both from the exertion and the building orgasm.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how good this feels!" Kristen exclaimed, voicing the thoughts that had just been running through Rachel's mind.

"Uh huh!" Rachel grunted, no longer really able to form coherent speech.

Kristen reached out to grab Rachel's free hand and used it to pull the two closer together, as they continued to grind against each other. Their moist, lubricated pussies made obscene sounds as soft folds molded together and slid apart. It was both sensual and nasty at the same time.

"Oh, fuck me, baby!" Kristen said. "Fuck my wet pussy! Give it to me!"

Rachel would be hard-pressed to admit it, but the dirty words coming out of Kristen's mouth turned her on even more.

"You like that baby? You like it when I grind my sweet pussy against your tight little cunt?"

"Yes, I love it. Do it! Do it! I'm so close."

With her free hand, Kristen grabbed her own breast, pinching and pulling at her nipple until they stood out angrily from her engorged areola. Then she abruptly abandoned her breast and traveled down her stomach to the thin patch of hair at the top of her slit. Reaching down carefully with two fingers, she pried apart her labia, exposing her swollen clit and was immediately rewarded with a new wave of pleasure as Rachel's cunt lips swirled around it.

Rachel released Kristen's hand to use her own fingers to pry apart her lips, and soon the two women were rubbing their clits together frantically.

"Oh, yes, just like that! Yes, Yes, YES!" Kristen cried, her hips bucking and back arching as she rode the wave of her orgasm over the top and down the other side. She convulsed once, twice, and on the third time, Rachel began her own bucking frenzy that stretched Kristen's first orgasm into a second, or was it a third?

Rachel finally stopped shuddering and collapsed on top of her lover, resting her head in the crook of Kristen's neck. As their breathing gradually returned to normal, Kristen deadpanned, "OK, that was fun. Maybe we should do that again sometime."

Rachel burst out laughing. "You think?" she asked rhetorically.

Kristen giggled and snuggled in close to her lover. Together, they fell asleep with arms and legs intertwined.

Hours later, with sunlight streaming through the window, Rachel awoke and looked over to find her friend lying on her back with one arm above her head and her right leg bent at the knee. The sunlight framed Kristen's shaved pussy perfectly, almost as if it were a spotlight shining on the star of the show. It still glistened with oil.

"Oh my," Rachel thought, feeling new moistness in her seemingly insatiable cunt.

Moving slowly so as not to awaken Kristen, Rachel crawled lower on the bed, positioning herself between her long legs. She bent her head close to Kristen's pussy, and the young woman stirred slightly at the touch of Rachel's warm breath.

"It's time to awaken, my love," Rachel thought as she extended her tongue toward her lover.

To be continued...

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12