The Awakening of Ms. Keys Ch. 03

Story Info
A confession spurs things on.
915 words
4.45
98.3k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned into his mouth as I felt the hard pressure of his cool damp leg against the softness of my hot dripping pussy.

My hands were gripping his shoulders and I shamelessly spread my legs a bit wider to allow my lips to spread a bit, my clit receiving direct stimulation as he slowly rubbed his thigh against me. The kiss faded and he pressed his cheek against mine, his mouth right by my ear, our bodies tight against each other.

"I can remember the exact moment that I started lusting after you," he whispered in my ear. "I was sleeping over and I had woken up in the middle of the night to use the washroom. When I walked past your room, I glanced inside and then had to stop.

"Your covers had fallen down to your waist, exposing one of your breasts; the other was still hidden from my sight, as you were half on your side, half on your stomach. The streetlight shining through the window did not give me as clear of a view as I'd wanted, but I could still make out your nipple and the dark circle around it.

"My mouth was dry and my cock was so hard it ached. I remember my erection was so relentless that I couldn't even pee. I got down on one knee and jerked off into the toilet for relief. I don't think I slept much that night. And the next morning when you served us breakfast, I kept hoping your robe would fall open, giving me another forbidden glance."

He pulled back and looked at me, assessing my face. I had no words. My mind was a jumble of snippets of Friday night admonishments to not stay up all night, Saturday mornings making waffles, my mind at the time focussed on bills and plans for the day and housekeeping duties. Never having a clue that one day that kid would be a man that I'd be seriously considering fucking.

I swallowed hard, my stomach still full of butterflies, my desire for him overshadowing my rational conservative mind and I took my two hands and pulled my robe open above the belt. I watched his face as he finally got his first good look at the breasts he'd been lusting after for years.

He let out a soft gutteral sound and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, they were bright and intense, his face hungry and I got a fleeting sensation of how the prey must feel just before being ravished by a wild cat.

He just stood for a moment, simply looking, a little smile on his lips. I watched the expressions on his face, flitting between lust and awe, gentleness and liplicking intensity and found my nervousness fading into excitement over fulfilling his fantasy. I shifted my shoulders so that the robe slid down my arms, allowing me to remove it from the waist up, leaving it hanging down over my belt.

That thin glass wall between years of imagining, wishing, hoping and the reality of it all had yet to be unbroken, his hands still at his sides.

"Touch them, Aaron," I urged, cupping them in my hands, the erect nipples between my fingers. "Today they are yours."

I closed my eyes as he reached out, placing his hands over mine, encouraging me to squeeze and knead them. I exhaled in a sigh of pleasure and he moved my hands so that they were behind my head. His hands slid from my wrists to my bent elbows and over my upper arms and down my sides to my waist.

His hands were now flat on my stomach, moving upwards until my breasts rested in the curves between his thumbs and index fingers. I could hear his breath shallow and shaky and then his warm lips were gently on one of my nipples, his tongue circling it, sucking it into his wet mouth.

He moved to the other breast, giving it equal time, caressing the one he had finished with, cupping it, squeezing it, not so slowly and gently anymore. I felt his teeth scrape my nipple as he pulled back, letting it slide out.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him, taking my hands and running them through his hair, pulling his head back into my chest, urging him on. He squeezed them together, burying his face between them for a moment before his movements became a blur of licking and sucking and biting and squeezing.

My voice was a symphony of whimpers and moans and gasps and cries as my body slowly slid down the door until we were both on our knees on the bathroom floor.

"I want to fuck your tits with my hard cock, Ms. Keys." His voice was strained, urgent.

"Oh god yes!" I exclaimed, the thought exciting me terribly. It had been way too long since I'd experienced that. Such a shame when I have the perfect breasts for it, large and soft enough to envelope a rock hard cock as it thrusts between them. More than once I'd been lying on my back on my bed, my vibrator slick with lube, pushing between my breasts, a poor substitute for the real thing.

I tugged on his towel until it fell to the ground, freeing his erection, which was now pressed hard against his abdomen, purple with desire, the head swelling, crying out for release.