The Awakening of Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Master," she replied.

"Now Rebecca," he said, moving the chair back to its rightful place. I am going to untie you for a moment, and then sit back down. You know what you must do."

"As you command Master."

Untying her Chris sat down in the most comfortable chair. Rebecca came to him, settling on her haunches, and lifted one foot so that it rested on her naked thigh. Swiftly she removed the shoe and sock and bending, kissed his foot most reverently before doing the same with the other.

"Now Rebecca you may undress me, I will be as naked as you."

"Master," she said, slipping into the submissive role as though she had been born to it.

Returning to the wardrobe from where he had stood for so long, Chris bent down and took out a sports bag that he put beside the bed. Rebecca looked at it with curiosity but said nothing. From the bag, that contained all that Chris needed, he took out three lengths of rope, and four leather wrist and ankle restraints. He asked Rebecca to stand at the foot of the bed facing the head. She complied willingly, knowing that she was going to be tied again, but having no idea what he was going to do.

While she was getting into position, he replaced the ties and cummerbund where he had found them in the wardrobe. One at a time, he put the restraints on her, while marvelling at her lovely soft skin, stroking and caressing her bottom and the insides of her delicious thighs, but at this time he did not want to touch her pussy, or her gorgeous nipples. All in good time, once she had been secured he knew that he would caress every part of Rebecca before taking his next step.

Linking the two wrist restraints, he then clipped a pair of ropes between them that he tossed to the head of the four-poster. Chris then told her to spread her legs, until she felt the muscles of her inner thighs starting to pull.

Rebecca did this gladly with a smile on her face; having long legs, she was able to spread them quite widely. Watching her, Chris became quite turned on again, his love muscle growing; he felt glad that she could not see him, but at the same time, he could see her now swollen pudenda very clearly, and her delectably puckered brown ring. Hurriedly now he tied off her ankles, and climbed onto the bed in front of her. Taking the hanging ropes, he tied them tightly now, stretching her arms. Satisfied that her body was now under stress, he gave her his full attention; standing on the bed in front of her, his now rigid shaft mere millimetres away from her face.

"Have you ever sucked your husband Rebecca?" He asked.

"Yes Master, but I have never swallowed."

"There is a first time for everything my little one, and your time has now arrived. Please don't say no, I would hate to have to force you and besides, you will find the taste very pleasant. Unlike most which are salty, mine is quite sweet and palatable."

"Master, I want to do it for you and will do so quite willingly, my husband always withdraws before he climaxes, he likes to see it on my breasts. Besides, are you not my Master, am I not here to please only you?"

"Good Rebecca, we understand each other well," he smiled at her and bending, kissed her full on her mouth. Rebecca returned the kiss willingly, savouring his taste, and the way that he used his tongue and the way he bit into her bottom lip, which she found most exhilarating.

"There is one more thing that I wish to do before we begin," he said, hopping off the bed and diving into his bag. He came out with a set of nipple clamps linked by a chain. Clambering back onto the huge bed, he knelt before her, stroking and caressing her breasts and tweaking the nipples until they were big and hard. They were such lovely nipples, big, very hard and brown in colour; taking one, he clipped the clamp to its base and then did the same to the other. Each clamp being weighted with a two-ounce penis shaped weight and the clamps linked by a chain to enable the installation of additional weights.

On occasion he would put a third clamp onto the clit and that also had a weighted chain, which when draped over the breast chain pulled on all three simultaneously, but now was not the time for it.

Rebecca groaned as the weights and clamps took effect, and Chris smiled in satisfaction. "Tell me if they are too tight, they are adjustable and I can slacken them off."

"No Master, they are satisfactory." She tried to smile, but he could see that it was forced and knew that in a moment her mouth would be filled with his now heavy, swollen rod and that would take her mind off it a bit. Not completely, because as he fucked her mouth the weights would be swinging, and a constant reminder of their presence and his mastery over her.

Chris stood, and taking hold of her hair lifted her head in line with his aching, pulsing weapon. "Master," she ventured, your penis is so much bigger than my husbands."

He smiled at her and began by rubbing it across her lips; she parted them easily her tongue flicking out to moisten them. Tentatively at first, she began to lick the now purple head, as he held it for her; Chris gently stroked it, and watched as a bead of pre-cum appeared at its tip. Without hesitation, Rebecca licked it off.

This time her smile was genuine as she took the complete head into her mouth, her tongue licking all around the head but paying particular attention to the underside that she knew was the most sensitive part.

Holding her hair with one hand and caressing her cheek with the other Chris spoke quiet words of encouragement to her as he began to thrust into her mouth. As he withdrew each time, she sucked hard on his length, following his instructions.

Deeper and deeper he went into her mouth and was still not all the way in. Rebecca felt that her pussy was also wet although having no way of being able to tell; and she believed that he was as far in as he could go, as he had started to bang against the back of her throat.

He continued to talk to her in a low voice, telling her to relax her throat muscles, that she would probably gag, but it would be over in a second, then she would then be able to take the entire length of him.

She did as bid, but at first found it difficult to relax until he put sustained pressure there. At last she felt the throat muscle relax and did indeed gag but then he was in. Rebecca realised that in doing this she was pleasing Chris, and felt enormous pride in her new ability.

He began to thrust harder, filling her mouth and throat alternately, his breathing had become laboured and she knew he was going to cumm. Feeling the familiar swelling of his cock he put all his effort into it.

"Now," he hissed at her, "I'm going to cummmm."

With that, she felt his hot juice burst into her throat, and swallowed quickly as he withdrew to allow the rest of his juice to fill her hungry mouth. Chris was so turned on and had wanted her for so long that he had made a substantial amount of cream, filling her mouth as quickly as she could swallow it. Eventually, still in Rebecca's mouth, his rod started to wilt and he pulled it clear.

"Lick it clean Rebecca, you belong to me now and my wish is your duty."

"Yes Master," she replied, avidly licking his now wilted pole.

Chris dropped to his knees and lifting her head by her chin kissed her full on the mouth. "For a first timer, you go to the top of the class with that performance."

"Thank you Master, I only wish to please you, I only live to please you."

Chris put his hand between her thighs to feel her pussy, fingers sinking easily into her wetness. "You are ready for more my lil one?" he asked of her.

"Please Master, my pussy feels a little neglected."

Quickly Chris went around untying the ropes and removing the clamps asking how she felt about them.

"They were a bit sore at first Master, but I quickly got used to them being there, and forgot them entirely when you were in my throat, my only interest was in pleasing you."

"Ah! Am glad that you enjoyed them, you will find that in time and with the use of some glass cups that I have, the nipples will grow larger, more elongated and more sensitive, eventually you will be able to get yourself off just by playing with them."

"Wow, Master, is there anything you don't know?" She asked smiling at him.

"Oh yes lil one, there is plenty I suspect, I never assume to know all there is to know," he laughed.

"Now Rebecca, you are to lie down on the bed on your stomach, I shall put pillows under you to lift your tail in the air. Then I promise you something that I know you will love, although I feel sure that you are not familiar with it at the moment." He instructed her.

"As you wish Master, I am yours to command." She replied.

Again, Chris tied her wrists and ankles to the posts, spreading her legs wide to show both the very wet pussy and her puckered brown ring. Taking two pillows, he thrust them under her to lift her behind high, and to give absolute use of her well-lubricated love tube. Delving into his bag, he pulled out a double-pronged vibrator, lubricating gel and a further smaller vibrator.

Setting them aside for a moment he began to caress her pussy, slipping first one, then two fingers inside her, while manipulating her clit with his thumb. Rebecca was so wet that her juices were literally pouring from her, and his hand was soon covered. Judging that it was about right, he pulled one finger from her pussy, rubbing her back door with it, gradually inserting the finger to the first joint.

She squirmed a little, but said nothing, and he stopped pushing as the muscle tightened, waiting for it to relax. It did so surprisingly quickly and he pushed home slowly to the second joint, this time the muscle stayed relaxed, accepting his intrusion. In a little while, he was able to finger both her back door and her pussy simultaneously.

Rebecca was moaning and making whimpering sounds in her throat, she had become very turned on. It was then that Chris told her to relax for a brief moment, and picking up the double vibrator, used the gel to lubricate the anal prong, before inserting the instrument into her pussy and anus together. She groaned very loudly as he switched them on to give her double pleasure, before picking up the small vib that he put to work on her clit.

"Master," she cried out, "this is wonderful, please don't stop."

"I'll not stop for a while, but I want you to say 'now' each time that you orgasm," he told her.

"Yes Master, whatever is your wish I will do it," she replied.

Chris drove the vib in and out of her two holes with much pleasure as he let the smaller one work on her clit; his hands were covered in her juices that dripped down onto the bed covers.

Rebecca had set up a rhythm with the vib's now, jerking up and down on them, her breathing shallow, close to her first orgasm. As the wave of orgasmic pleasure swept through her, she managed to gasp out, 'now.' Pleased that she had remembered, he continued to move the vib in and out of her, but now a little faster.

"Yes," she cried out, "Master this is wonderful, I have never known such pleasure, I'm going to orgasm again, now Master," and a second wave somewhat stronger than the first took her off the planet, to send her hurtling into space. "More." she cried out again, "give me more," and as if remembering her place in the scheme of things added, "Please Master."

Chris was overjoyed that he could give her such pleasure and knew in his heart that she would be his forever, that now Rebecca had had a taste of real pleasure, she would want more and more. He knew also that he needed to get from her a BDSM fetish activity list; there was so much that he could teach her. While he was thinking this, she was hurtling towards a third orgasm.

Crying now with what to her was the absolute extreme of sexual enjoyment, Rebecca was totally unaware of what Chris would be bringing to her in the coming weeks and months.

Tears were streaming unchecked from her eyes to soak the sheet, as the third wave hit harder than the other two, leaving her breathless and shaking, as alien feelings ripped her insides apart in their intensity. No longer able to speak just guttural sounds came from deep within, as her mouth opened and closed like a fish, and still Chris did not stop.

Harder he pumped and still faster, until with a scream Rebecca went multi-orgasmic, wave after unstoppable wave shooting through her, orgasm on top of orgasm, the next coming before the other had abated, she was convulsing on the bed, unable to speak, her hair saturated and clinging to her scalp.

Tears were running from her eyes, her body shaking so much that she looked as though she were having a fit. Her fists clenched so tightly that fingernails cut into her palms, as she thrashed wildly on the bed.

Chris removed the vib's and switching them off, put them aside before moving swiftly to untie the ropes and set her free. Climbing onto the bed beside her he took the shaking and now dishevelled Rebecca to him, holding her tightly, stroking her hair and whispering soft comforting words while kissing away her tears.

Slowly she came back down again; still sobbing, but the tears were diminishing, and the shaking stopped although tremors still rippled through her like aftershocks. She tried to smile and kiss his hand, but was unable to do either. Chris continued to hold her, stroke her hair and speak words that were soft and comforting. Rebecca had just been through an experience that was totally new to her and would take a bit of getting used to.

No man had ever made her feel like this and although she couldn't trust herself to speak yet, her mind was working overtime. Rebecca knew that she needed this man in her life from now on, and wondered what else he could show her.

As she calmed down and the tremors subsided she began to relax and her first words were, "Master I am thirsty," Chris laughed, saying that it always happened this way, and jumped off the bed to pour two glasses of wine for them. They then sat on the bed propped up by the pillows; for a while, neither said anything until Rebecca broke the silence saying, "I am so glad that you picked me Master, but it seems that I have much to learn."

"Indeed you have my little one, but there is plenty of time, no need to rush everything. One of the things you need to learn is self-control, I think you have patience in abundance, but control is something very different. You have just orgasm'd with a passion that you never realised you had within you.

Now you must learn to control your animal urges, there is so much that you need to learn, and as your Master it is my duty to find out what your needs are and bring them out into the open. I will open up a whole new world for you; you are an apt and very willing pupil. I will be glad to call you my subbie.

She smiled at him, unsure of what to say but her eyes showed the pleasure that she had just enjoyed and she snuggled closer to him.

Chris put one arm around her kissing her tenderly, but that kiss quickly turned passionate, he being unsatisfied and Rebecca still floating on a cloud and wanting more.

Almost without realising, he began to caress her lovely full breasts, catching the nipples between his fingers and gently squeezing them, he could feel her trembling as he did this, and she moaned softly against his mouth. "You are beautiful Rebecca," he murmured against her lovely mouth as their tongues began the ritual dance. "I think you have earned a massage now, don't you? A sensual massage, one to get your juices flowing. Lay down on your tummy and spread your legs for me."

"Yes Master." She hastened to do his bidding, stretching out and spreading her legs as he once more went into the bag to bring out a bottle of rose scented massage oil. Setting it on the side table, he then went to the bathroom, bringing back a hand towel, and taking one of the pillows slid it under her abdomen to raise her bottom a little higher.

"That's it, I want to be able to see you as I massage your legs, you have such a beautiful pussy, I could look at it all day."

Rebecca blushed a little, but felt warm through and through as the compliment made her feel so good about herself. 'He knows just the right words to say to me,' she thought, 'I could so easily fall for this man.'

She felt the oil, warmed by his hands, being applied to her feet, and marvelled at his touch as he rubbed it into them, not neglecting between the toes. "Oh my god this is luxury, that miserable husband of mine has never paid me such attention, he has never really made love to me either, just uses my pussy as a wanking machine." She sighed as she felt the oil being dripped onto her calves and the gentle but firm hands massaging it in.

As he worked on her feet and legs, Chris threw occasional glances toward her pussy, her pudenda were still swollen and he could see that Rebecca was still very much turned on. Gradually he moved from her calves to her thighs, kneading the soft inner flesh; as his fingers came closer and still closer to her mound he could feel its heat, and began to be more turned on himself.

Rebecca of course had no idea that his tool had once again become erect, but in due course, she was to find out. Pushing her legs together again, he began to drip oil onto her nicely rounded fleshy cheeks, working it in with his fingertips and his whole hand. As he massaged he would separate them to reveal her lovely brown ring, rubbing his fingers across it and applying slight pressure. Each time he did this she moaned, enjoying the sensations it brought to her.

"Master are you going to put your shaft into my backdoor?" she asked.

"Not this time Rebecca, I think we'll reserve that pleasure for tomorrow, but I am aware of how horny you are, and how much you are enjoying the attention that your small hole is getting. Don't worry my little one, I'll not leave you wanting, I will satisfy you." He smiled as he said this, and the warmth in his voice was almost palpable.

"Oh Master, I have never felt this good, you have made me feel like a woman and so very wanted, I want this to never end, but I know that tomorrow it must, I just want to get as much in as possible."

"I know sweet Rebecca, but as I said earlier, you need to learn patience." As he said this Chris inserted his finger into her back door and she sighed so deeply that it was almost a groan. Slowly and gently, almost casually he worked his finger in and out, twisting it and turning it, stretching it ever so slowly, the massage oil acting as a lubricant. "Do you like that Rebecca?" He asked of her.

"Yes Master, it is very nice, another first for me; and you are so gentle, I thought it would hurt me."

Chris removed his finger and moved higher up, now sitting astride her thighs. Dribbling the oil the length of her spine he began to work it from top to bottom using his knuckles, fingertips and full hands; she sighed audibly, enjoying the feel of his ministrations, he was good, very good and knew exactly how and where to apply the appropriate pressure.

Fully relaxed she could feel the hardness of him as it slid up and down between the cheeks of her bottom, all the while rubbing across her back door. 'Yes, she thought, 'that feels so good, but I wish you would fill my behind with it, I miss the feel of your finger in there, and I have never had anal sex in my life.'

Fully aware of what her thoughts would be, he carried on with the massage ensuring that Rebecca would be fully relaxed before he turned her over. Getting off her now, he declared that her back was finished, and picking up a towel began to gently mop up any surplus oil.

"Right," he said commandingly, "turn over."

She immediately did as bid and smiled to herself as his very erect cock with its angry looking purple head came into her view. Licking her lips Rebecca asked what was next, and with a smile, he told her that now the front must be massaged, but before he made a start, she could stroke his throbbing cock for a short while.