The Awakening of Sue: Thursday

Story Info
Sue finds herself wondering about her life and marriage
7.3k words
4.19
47.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE AWAKENING OF SUE

Chapter 1 Thursday

Sue woke up from a troubled sleep. Turning over she looked at the clock and saw that it was only 4:00 am. She groaned softly so as not to awaken her husband Dave. Thinking to herself, another sleepless night. She was half asleep. She looked at her husband as he lay there sleeping and snoring gently. She felt a certain fondness towards him. He seemed to be so at peace. She wondered why she did not feel that way. She knew that she had been dreaming but could only recall just a fragment of the dream. Usually dreams did not bother her, but lately she found herself wondering about the types of dreams she was having. She softly got out bed and walked to the bathroom. Closing the door and turning on the light, she stared at herself in the mirror. What is happening to me? Why am I not sleeping? Vaguely her thoughts went over what has been going on in her life. There did not seem to be anything that was particularly bothering her.

Yet, something keeps nagging at her consciousness. She had been feeling out of sorts for several days and if she would be honest several months. There was a growing dissatisfaction with her life. As she stared in the mirror at the woman that stared back at her, she noticed changes in her face particularly around her eyes. It was more than just the dark circles from the lack of sleep that was bothering her. She noticed that she was aging and she was not sure that she was ready to be “old.” Sue recalled her birthday when she turned 47. She thought at that time that maybe her being close to 50 was beginning to bother her. This year she and Dave had celebrated being married 27 years. Sue felt that was quite the achievement in this day and age. She did not regret marrying Dave but wondered at times, what it might have been like if she had waited for a while to get married. They had only been married two years when she became pregnant with Sam. Now Sam was 25, married and expecting his first child in three months. Sue was not sure that she was ready to become a grandmother. She loved her daughter-in-law, Nancy. Yet, the idea that it was not that long ago that the children she raised left home and she had not had time to adjust to their leaving. Her daughter, Carrie, was 20 and attending the state college. Maybe the idea that her daughter was the same age that she was when she got married also contributed to her feelings.

She continued to look in the mirror. Thinking to herself that she was not so bad looking for her age. She had put on some weight over the years with the childbirths but kept her muscle tone through diet and exercise. She made a point of doing weight lifting and aerobic exercise at least three times a week. The major difference that came with children was that her breasts were larger than before birth. She remembered that she thought that her breasts were unusually small, two eggs busted. After Sam was born, she marveled at the idea of having breasts that were noticeable. Dave never complained about her breast size but she noticed that he paid a lot more attention to her after the children were born.

She thought about the relationship she had with Dave. She had met him when he was 18 and she was 17. She had dated some before she met Dave but there was nothing serious. When she first met Dave, there was something special about him. She knew that this was the relationship for her without a doubt. Dave was quiet and steady. She felt comfortable when she was with him. He was the smartest person in school and she knew that he would be successful no matter what he chose to do. While dating they both felt it was important to not “go all the way” until they were married. They both had grown up in families that were conservative. Sue was an only child while Dave had a younger brother. Sue thought the differences that occurred between siblings. Cliff, Dave’s younger brother, was completely different from Dave. He was one that could have done well in school but never made the effort. He had been married twice and neither marriage lasted long. Currently he was single and dating someone 10 years younger than him. Sue felt that it was true with her own children. Sam was conservative, hard working, and reliable. Carrie on the other hand seemed more into having fun and showed no signs of settling down. Sam had majored in business and currently was working as a junior executive at a large company. Carrie was majoring in Art with no idea of what she wants to do. Sue was glad that Carrie was not ready to get married until she was able to commit herself.

As she stared into the mirror, she wondered how quickly time seems to go. It seemed only yesterday that she was young and naïve and yet almost a half of a century has gone by since her birth. She remembered when she and Dave had first started to live together. It was awkward at first. There were initially some sexual problems. Sue was a virgin when she got married and was not sure what to expect when her wedding night came. She had hoped that Dave knew more about what to do so he could teach her. Unfortunately, he was as unsure of himself as she was. The first night was a disaster. After a period, they became more comfortable with one another. Lately, their sex life was fairly routine and not very often. Sue attributed that to the fact that Dave had just recently started his own consulting firm with Bill a former co-worker. Dave had been working at a prestigious firm in management development. The CEO approached Dave about taking an early retirement, as Dave was 50. He explained to Dave that this would give Dave time to be on his own as he certainly was talented. The CEO wanted to downsize the corporation and would spin off to Dave the portion of the agency that dealt with management consulting and strategic planning. Dave had been feeling somewhat frustrated before the talk and was quite excited with the prospect of this new challenge. He asked Bill who was part of the agency that dealt directly with client recruitment if he would come with him and Bill agreed.

Dave and Bill were a natural. Dave had the expertise in planning and management. Bill was talented in recruitment. They both started with several former clients from the agency and through their work and word of mouth were becoming quite successful. Dave was 52 and Bill was 45. They recently added staff to their organization to help take some of the responsibility off them. Yet, they felt it was important to have a personal relationship with their clients. This past year had been a challenging year as they experienced some major growth. Both Dave and Bill were feeling the pressure. They recently received a request to help develop a management plan for a new resort in Cancun. They jumped at the opportunity and decided to take their wives with them and spend some extra time on the beach. Sue was looking forward to having some time away from the cold gray winter days. She was hoping that she and Dave would have some time together to have a romantic interlude.

She was so deep in thought that she did not hear Dave come up to her. She jumped and flinched when he reached out to touch her. “I didn’t hear you come in the bathroom,” she said as she regained her composure.

“I noticed that you were not in bed and saw the light on. I thought I would come and find out how you were feeling.”

“It was just one of those nights that I couldn’t stay asleep. I didn’t want to wake you so I came in here and was thinking about our trip coming up. I am looking forward to us getting away. It seems that things have been so hectic that we haven’t had time to even cuddle let alone talk to one another.”

“I know what you mean. These past few months have been stressful. I am looking forward to spending time away also. Even if I will be doing some work, it should not take more then a few days to complete. The rest of the two weeks are ours. Bill knows some places to go to have some fun and to unwind. He and Eve had gone there on their honeymoon. However, Bill said that he wouldn’t take up all the time we have. I think I want to just lie on the beach, catch some rays, and drink margaritas. I want everyone to be envious of our tans. Plus I can’t wait to see you in a bikini.”

“I am not sure that I have one that fits. Eve is supposed to call me and we are going shopping. Knowing her, she will try to get me to buy a thong suit. I don’t think I would feel comfortable with a permanent wedgie.”

“Why don’t you try to come back to bed and at least relax some?

Sue went back to bed holding Dave’s hand. The talk of the trip was exciting and she was not sure that she would be able to relax. As she turned on her side, Dave cuddled spoon with her. She loved to feel Dave’s body pressed against her hips and back. Before she was aware of Dave touching her breast, she was asleep dreaming dream of someone touching her all over her body. She felt relaxed though she was not able to see who was touching her. In the dream, the person was behind her and reaching around to caress her breasts and to take her nipples between his fingers. She felt excited more that the person was unknown and that she could not see him. The stranger began to drop his hand down her stomach and she felt her breath quicken anticipating his touching her between her legs. In the dream, she was already wet and she could feel his erection against her seeking to enter her from behind. The tip of the erection was pushing against her labia when she began to hear a faint alarm. Trying to ignore the incessant ringing, she tried to continue to focus on the stranger. The ringing continued until she felt herself being pulled up from her sleep. She became aware that it was not an alarm that was ringing but it was the phone. She turned over to see if Dave would answer the phone and noticed that the clock said it was 11:00 am. Dave had gone to work and did not reset the alarm allowing her to sleep. She reached over and grabbed the phone. It was Eve.

“Hi there girlfriend. Are you ready to go out and spend your husband’s money?” she asked.

“Hi Eve, I just awoke. Give me a few minutes and I will be ready to go with you. By the way, do you know a place that I can get a bikini? Dave is insistent that I wear one when we get to Cancun. Though I don’t want a thong so get that out of your head.”

“Honestly girlfriend you could get by with your body wearing one but if you don’t want one than we will look for something else. I know the place to go to meet our needs. Let’s get something to eat before we shop. What if I pick you up in about 1 hour, can you get ready?”

Sue finished the phone call, got up, and went to the shower. Stripping off her nightie, she jumped into the shower to quickly wash up. After drying off, she went to her closet and picked out a simple dress to wear. She got her underwear and pantyhose and put them on. She had barely finished her makeup when she heard the honking of Eve’s car. Rushing downstairs, she picked up her purse and went out to her friends.

Eve was 10 years younger than Sue. Sue admired her looks though Eve never had any children. She and Bill had been married only 10 years. Eve had confided one time that she did not want to have any children. Yet, she was always kind to children that came up to her as well as Sue’s children. Eve was 5’7” and weighed in at 110. She was thin build almost like a model. She wore short skirts and usually low-scooped blouses. She was able to get away with that. Sue knew that she rarely wore a bra. She was not as endowed as Sue was though she looked very proportional. Eve was as outgoing as her husband and was something of a flirt. When Sue first met Eve, she was not sure about Eve’s intentions. Sue sometimes felt uncomfortable when Eve would begin to flirt especially with strangers. Yet, there was a part of Sue that wanted to feel as free as Eve did regarding her body and her behavior. Eve fascinated Sue with her blonde hair and almost emerald green eyes. At the same time, Eve had told Sue how beautiful Sue was with her brunette hair and blue eyes. Eve was driving her BMW convertible with the top down so that her hair was windblown and yet on her it looked like perfect. Sue kept her hair shorter. The day outside was quite warm for the time of year. Eve was wearing a black mini-dress with a white scoop blouse and dark hose. The effect was both striking and seductive.

“Hi girlfriend. Let’s go to the new restaurant up the road and then head for the mall. I hear that they have good food, good drinks, and great young waiters. About time we had something like hooters for us girls.”

“Eve you better behave yourself. You never know what people may say. But it does sound like fun and besides there probably be few people that we know there.”
They pulled into the parking lot and found that there were very few cars parked. They got out and went in and Eve asked for a booth in the back where both of them could watch who came in and out. A young man came to get their drink orders and brought the menus.

“Our special today is the eight inch sub with a small salad. I would recommend a glass of chardonnays for both you ladies.”

Eve replied, “You certainly know how to take care of us ladies. I wonder what you would be able to do to satisfy my hunger. You look scrumptious.”

The young man, who appeared to be in great shape looked at her and replied, “I could find something that would satisfy anyone’s hunger. Let me know if you have anything specific in mind.”

Sue was embarrassed by Eve’s comment and the leering looks that the young man was giving both of them. At the same time, she found herself wondering what it would be like to be with someone so young. The fantasy of a youthful stud taking her and ravishing her began to get her excited. She remembered in her youth the times that she would be making out with Dave. This young man reminded her some of Dave when he was younger. As she continued to think about what it would be like, she reminded herself that this young man was probably younger than her son. She still felt excited.

“My god Sue, calm down. You must be really horny. Your nipples are showing through your blouse,” Eve said. “I know that he is good looking but you better watch out or you will be leaving here with your legs crossed.”

“How could you say that? I was not horny and besides it is cold in here. That young man is probably younger than my son. Anyway, you started all of this. Who do you think you are? I swear I don’t know how to take you,” replied Sue.

“There is nothing to be ashamed of. He is good looking and there is nothing wrong in fantasizing about sex. Sometimes it is the only thing that keeps me married. I wonder what it would be like to have another lover besides Bill all the time. At times, I think about being with more than one lover. Have you ever thought about being with someone else?

Drinking the wine quickly, Sue began to tell Eve about her dreams. She let go of her inhibitions. She told Eve that she had been having dreams of going somewhere that no one knew her. She would be in a crowded room or sometimes a bus where she is standing and can hardly move. The last dream she was going home from work and decided to take the train even though it would take several hours to get home. She was dressed in a short flared skirt that went to her knees. She had on a white blouse that was buttoned and underneath had a bra that was almost non-existent. She was wearing French cut panties and thigh high boots. She also had a coat that went down to her ankles that was unbuttoned. When she entered the train there were no seats available so she stood up in the aisle holding onto a handhold. Over time the train filled up and it was not long until it was packed. As she stood there, she began to feel a man behind her pressing against her. There was another man in front of her that was also pushing against her. As the train went down the tracks, she found that she was swaying into both men. She tried to keep from swaying but the train as it went around curves and with the unevenness of the tracks continued to cause her to sway. After awhile, she could feel both men’s erections through her dress. At first she tries to pull away from the man behind her only to move into the man in front. She found that she could not move without both men continuing to move into her body. As she tries to move away the man in front grabs her arms and pulls her close. The man behing begins to move against her buttocks and she can feel his erection against her. With the swaying train, she begins to feel herself becoming turned on and becomes wet. As the train continues, she feels a hand reach down and pull her skirt up. She is excited yet she tries to pull away but is unable to move, as there is a man directly in front of her staring at her and the man behind her. The hand caresses her leg traveling up her thigh until he reaches her panties. He can feel her wetness, pushes her panties aside, and reaches in to stroke her clit and her cunt. She wants to move away and yet at the same time she begins to move with his fingers. The man in front reaches out and begins to caress her breasts through her blouse. The man behind her rips off her panties while the man in front unbuttons her blouse and reaches in to caress her breasts directly. The man in front takes her nipples and pinches them. As he does that, the man in back enters her with his cock. The man in front takes her free hand, unzips his pants, and places her hand on his cock. As the man in back continues to fuck her, she begins to stroke the man’s cock. He continues to caress her breasts pulling and twisting her nipples. She begins to moan with pleasure as she begins to feel herself climax. She wants to keep her eyes closed but she continues to stare into the eyes of the man in front. She is aware that any other person on the train could not help but notice what was happening. At this point, she doesn’t care. As she finally cums, she can feel the man behind ejaculate and feels the jism go down her leg. Before she recovers, the man in front turns her around and enters her from behind. She holds onto the man in back to steady herself as the man pumps away. Soon she feels herself coming again, as the man finally cums himself. She almost collapses with the pleasure she has received. She doesn’t notice that both men have gotten off the train. As she returns to herself, she notices that other passengers staring at her. She buttons her blouse and straightens her skirt. At the next stop, she gets off and finds another way of getting back to where she is supposed to be.

“What a fantasy! You sharing that has gotten me excited. If our food was not here, I would have to go to the bathroom and take care of myself.” Eve continued, “Have you thought about making your fantasy come true? Let me tell that when Bill and I married we agreed that we would share our fantasies with each other. Now this is between you and I. Don’t tell Dave as I don’t know what he might think but Bill and I have tried swinging a couple of times and found it to be quite interesting.”

“Tell me more about that. Sometimes I have thought about it but am scared about what it would do to my marriage. I love Dave yet I think about others all the time,” Sue asked.

Eve began to tell her of the first time that she and Bill decided to try swinging. She explained that Bill was agreeable to sharing with other people but that it would have to be done in the open. There could be no hidden times from each other. They could see other people but when they got home, they would talk about what happened. Both discussed the problems with jealousy and being possessive. Eve thought that if they wanted to meet someone that the first time should be done together. She admitted that neither one knew anything about swinging. Therefore, they bought a magazine that had ads from people who were interested in swinging. As they looked at the ads, several of them turned them off. Some ads discussed the idea of clubs that were open to couples to come and share with other members.

12