The Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife gets what she won't admit she yearned for.
3.6k words
4.26
87k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bunny53
Bunny53
8 Followers

Chapter One

My story begins with a long over due weekend getaway to Vermont. My wife Toni and I have been married for over twenty years and we love each other completely, although we have frequently let the stresses of life get in the middle of our relationship. Toni is a very successful stock broker and I have a time consuming government job. We decided that we needed to get away for some fun; Christmas and the holiday season was a great time to see family but it had not brought much relaxation or time for us to be alone. With this in mind and our mutual love of Vermont we planned our January getaway, a long weekend at our favorite spot. We booked a romantic room with a king size four poster bed, fireplace, and a large whirlpool tub in the room, similar to a room we have had before but better.

The two weeks preceding the trip turned out to be fantastic time for us; the planned trip seemed to be a perfect tonic for undoing some of our accumulated stress. I am always complaining about not enough sex and my wife can't break free of day to day issues of life, but the upcoming trip offered a new chance to be on the same page, a break from our everyday routine. In fact during those two weeks we made love several times, and my wife engaged in one of my favorite fantasy's without any prompting, telling me about her dreaming of being made love to by another man.

My wife is beautiful woman in her early 40's; blonde, 5' 3" and she could easily have her pick of other men, but she is devoted to me and would never cheat. I am slightly older than Toni, small to medium build and look pretty good for my age. Toni and I make an attractive couple and while we are not twenty-something, I am very happy where we are. Toni has smaller breasts which I love and a large vagina which always turns me on. My penis is a little longer and slimmer than average, well proportioned.

Over the years I have always fantasized about Toni having sex with someone with a large penis; I know that she would really enjoy the extra size given her large vagina. Toni has never complained about my penis and never would, but while I like the looseness I know a tighter fit would provide her more pleasure. While some men would shudder at the thought that someone else might be able out perform them in bed and give their wife more pleasure. I have always found the thought exciting. It would be an opportunity to increase our mutual pleasure. With the proper intentions it could be a way to enhance our love life and devotion to each other, it wouldn't be cheating.

Chapter Two

Thursday arrived and we headed north early in the day so we could maximize our time and enjoy the first night there. We drove into the Inn with a fresh coating of snow on the ground and as we checked in they were just putting fresh cookies and tea in front of the fireplace in the den. Since we were not in a rush we stopped to enjoy the warmth. While chatting at the fire, three other guests came in from the slopes. They asked if we were just arriving, we said yes and inquired about the skiing. They seemed very friendly and told us they had been there only a day and the skiing was great. They introduced themselves as Martha, Sam, and Dan. We had a nice 10 minute conversation before we headed for our room.

We decided to have a drink in the Inn bar and then go to a nearby restaurant for dinner. The bar was quiet but really nice and we noticed that they would be having a band for the weekend. The bar was slowly filling, and the energy was picking up. Halfway through our drinks the group that we met at tea arrived and sat the table next to ours. Martha, was particularly outgoing and struck up a conversation with Toni, they seemed to have a lot in common. Martha and Sam were married and had planned a trip with Sam's college roommate Dan and his girlfriend. About two weeks before the trip Dan's girlfriend broke up with him, and Martha and Sam convinced Dan the trip would be good medicine him to get over a broken heart, little did they know. Since the conversation was interesting we decided to have a second drink with our new friends. Each of them were very interesting and before we new it we had finished our drink. We invited them to join us for dinner, but they had gone to our restaurant the night before and planned to get dinner in the bar. They told us to stop back later for a drink, they might still be there.

After a great dinner we decided to stop for a nightcap before going back to our room, Martha saw us come in and waved us over. Sam and Martha finished their and then wanted to turn in; they said they were tired with a wink. Dan said he was going to go up so we could be alone, but Toni said don't be silly, enjoy another drink with us. We enjoyed Dan's company and got a chance to know him a little more; he is thirty-five and a junior partner in a NYC law firm that specialized in securities. I asked Dan if he had a sports background; he was very athletically built, dark hair very stylishly groomed on the long side, brilliant green eyes, about 6'2", likely around two hundred pounds with no extra rolls. He said he played soccer in college and still plays regularly for a club in the city. We enjoyed a great conversation, with Toni asking questions about stock trading in the city, then after a drink we decided to turn in.

Back in our room we turned on the fire, opened a bottle of wine and relaxed together. I hadn't seen Toni this relaxed in a long time and before long we ended up in bed. Toni was particularly excited and asked if I brought our vibrator, which I quickly got out. We both became more turned on as I teased her vagina with the vibrator. I asked her what made her so horny tonight? She said she was just happy to be with me. As I slipped the vibrator into her vagina I told her I thought Dan was nice, she shuddered in response as she enjoyed the pleasure.

I said, "Toni, you know I love you and I would do anything to please you."

She said, "I know that, and you do."

I pressed further as she seemed to be opening up to me, "Toni, you know I would love to see you enjoy the added pleasure of making love to someone with a large penis. And, as much as you try to pretend you don't think of it, and you don't need it, I think that the though turns you on." She arched her hips forward as if trying to get me to put more of the vibrator in.

As I slowly withdrew all but the tip of the vibrator she said, "Well, I do have to admit the thought does kind of excite me."

"Do you know what I am thinking of," I asked?

"Probably, me be devoured by a large penis," Toni said, as I continued to stimulate her with the vibrator. Again she tried to arch for more penetration.

"Well, yes I am. Not just anyone, but specifically thinking of you making love with Dan. I know you like his look and his personality, and I think that is why you are so turned on now. Its okay, I cool with it, it turns me on too." I told her.

As she started to near her orgasm, Toni said, "Yes, I admit it he turns me on, but only because you like the thought of it too."

"Toni, if the right opportunity presents itself, would you like to feel him inside of you. I bet he has large penis and I sure he knows how to please a woman", I whispered to her as I continued to fuck her with the vibrator. "Pretend this vibrator is Dan."

"I am thinking of him and I have been since we started tonight" she admitted. "Why do you think I am so hot," she panted. Then she started, "Fuck me Dan with your big penis. Fuck me harder, you feel so big."

Knowing she was about to orgasm I told her, "Dan is going to cum, cum with him." And she did with one of the best orgasms of her life.

Afterwards I told her how cool that was, but she was concerned that I had not cum. I said guess again, that was so hot that I had cum too. While we were lying there together, I asked if she had meant it when she would like to make love with Dan.

Toni was quiet for a little while and then said, "You know I would be okay if it never happened, but yes, I now believe it would bring us closer together. He does excite me and if it is meant to be I would love it. Are you sure you want this?"

I assured her that I did and that I loved her with my while heart. We feel asleep closer and more bonded than we had in a long time, knowing our commitment to each other is 100%.

Chapter Three

The next morning we awoke complete refreshed and energized, excited to hit the slopes and what ever might be in store for us.

The skiing was great, blue sky, warm temperatures. We decided to have lunch on the outside terrace of the mountain top lodge, which we had heard had the best view and food on the mountain. We got a couple of beers and before long Martha, Sam and Dan came skiing in. We asked them to join us which they readily accepted. I could tell that Dan was checking Toni out, and couldn't blame him, she looks outstanding in ski clothes. During lunch Toni innocently flirted with Dan a couple of times, nothing overt that anyone but me would notice. Dan seemed to enjoy the attention, but did not push anything.

We all took a few runs together with Marta, Sam and I leading the way because we are all expert skiers. Dan and Toni, being intermediates trailed behind. At one point we got separated by going two different ways and ending up at different lifts, but Dan called Martha on their radios and told her that he and Toni would meet us at the top. Meanwhile, my mind was working overtime and penis was becoming hard at the thoughts going through my mind.

We waited at the top and as they arrived up the lift they were laughing and having a great time. We took another run and then Toni said "why don't you get Martha and Sam to try some of those steep tails that you've been looking at all day, I am sure Dan will ski with me for a few runs". Off we went with me thinking dirty thoughts the whole time. While we enjoyed the steep slopes I made plans with Martha and Sam for all of us to dine together at the Inn. We returned after an hour to find Toni and Dan enjoying a beer at the base lodge, having finished for the day.

I told Toni of our plans for the evening and was returned with a "that's great" and a big smile. Toni and I said would see them at six and we headed for the Inn. Once in the car I eagerly inquired what happened, and did she say anything to Dan. She said nothing happened, Dan was a perfect gentleman. But she added, there was a lot of sexual energy in the air, and she is sure he would be game if the right opportunity came up.

I said maybe se should stop at the drugstore for a little protection, just in case, since she isn't on any birth control.

Toni looked at me, and she said "I hope you won't be mad but I have a little confession, I purchased some condoms before we came. And I also got some birth control pills, you know the morning after ones."

I was stunned but excited. I told her, "you sly little one, you have been playing with me a little."

She said, "Yes, but only because I know you wanted this to happen if the right opportunity came up and I wanted to do it for you. But now, I want to do it for me just as much."

Toni then added that since we are not big fans of condoms and given Dan's long-term relationship, if it does happen she would prefer to skip the condoms.

I looked at her and told her how much I loved her. Toni was concerned about Martha and Sam, but I said don't worry about it, this is our opportunity.

As we dressed for dinner, Toni wore some new clothes purchased just for this weekend, very sexy and suggestive but not sluttish. She was hot. Just before heading down, the phone rang and it was Sam calling to explain that Martha had a headache and they were just going to try dinner in there room. They were very sorry, and he told me he had not been able to reach Dan to tell him. I assured him it was okay and we would take care of Dan. I beamed at Toni and said that this evening couldn't get much better, but I was wrong. She went into the bathroom and when she came out, she wasn't wearing her bra, and Toni was looking incredible.

We met Dan and told him the news about Martha and Sam, but he didn't look too disappointed. I kept catching glances of him checking Toni out and Toni was beaming from the attention of two males. We had a great meal with wine and good conversation. We decided to check out the band in the lounge after dinner, but Toni said she had to visit the ladies room first.

While Toni was gone I took the opportunity to express our interest to Dan. I explained that we had never done anything like this but we really liked him and it seemed to be right. Dan was thrilled, he said that he had never done anything like this and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to put his past long-term relationship behind him. He wanted to make sure I okay with this. I said I was looking forward to seeing the pleasure on Toni's face when he first put his penis in.

Toni returned and we went to the bar. Dan asked Toni to dance and they proceeded to light up the floor. A couple of slow songs came on but instead of returning to the table they stayed floor to dance close. I could tell that Dan was lightly caressing Toni's back; it looked as if he was quietly speaking to her, and she seemed to really be enjoying the attention. The band stopped for a break and they returned to the table. Toni seemed to be really turned on; her nipples were erect and showed through her blouse. Dan seemed to have a large bugle in his jeans before he excused himself to go to the rest room.

When he was gone, I told her that he was game, and she said she already new that, he told her on the floor. She said that she could feel his penis getting hard while they were dancing and it felt big; she was excited. Dan asked her if she would like to make love with him and she said she couldn't wait.

When Dan returned, I suggested that we go to our room for a drink and they readily agreed.

Chapter Four

To break the ice, I suggested we might want to try the whirlpool bath as it was quite large; they agreed. As I filled the tub, Toni poured the wine and Dan took his shirt off. Toni took one look and smiled broadly, Dan was in great shape, not an ounce of flab on him. He walked over to Toni and took her into his arms; she seemed to melt as he unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. They broke their embrace long enough for Toni to slide to her knees as she undid his belt and pulled his pants down. He stepped back as he slid his underwear down to reveal a thick eight inch penis still flaccid. Toni reached out and started to suck his penis which quickly grew hard and now looked more like ten inches.

I turned off the water as I decided we were not going to want the whirlpool given our current state of arousal. As I dimmed the lights I watched as Dan pulled Toni up into his arms, and I saw Toni look to see if I was okay with everything. I nodded my approval as Dan lifted her to the bed like she was a feather, then he finished undressing her. The look on Dan's face as he slipped her panties off was that of little kid opening their best Christmas present.

His penis was rock hard as ran his tongue up and down her lips. Toni's vagina had opened up like a flower and I could tell she really needed to feel his penis. But she was going to need to wait a little longer while he caressed her from head to toe. Her nipples hardened more than I had ever seen them and she moaned openly from his touch. Her vagina was very wet and she spread her legs open for him. She reached for his penis and tried to pull it to her, but still he had not gotten her ready yet.

Toni began to quietly plead with him to put his penis in. "I need you" "Please put it in" "Fuck me now".

Dan's penis seemed to grow even harder and bigger as he slid the head up and down her opening. My own penis was as big and hard as ever as I watched Dan begin to ease his large penis into my wife. Slowly he slid his penis in and out as Toni's body came alive with every stroke. Never had I heard her moan like now, "o my god" "please, please, please" "don't stop".

He gently encouraged her along, "you feel so great", "you are beautiful", and "how does my penis feel?"

She moaned openly now as she approached her first orgasm, "it has never felt so good" "your cock is huge, you are completely filling me, and it is great" With that she arched her back and exploded into bliss. She seemed to shudder from one orgasm into another.

Now I could tell that Dan was beginning to tense and his release was coming soon. He started to buck quicker and Toni met every thrust. Together they approached a final orgasm that left all of us breathless.

After they recovered Dan remembered I was there and seemed to sense that Toni and I should be alone. Dan told Toni he was going to leave and hoped that it was as good for her, as it was for him. She looked into his deep green eyes and told him she had never felt that good and had not known it was possible to feel that wonderful.

Dan quickly departed. Toni reached for me and pulled me into her arms. She told me how much she loved me and thanked me for making this possible. She hoped I was okay that she enjoyed making love with Dan as much as she did. I asked her if it great and she told me it was the best. She asked me if I enjoyed it, and I just proceeded to push her hand to my rock hard penis. She asked me why I had not participated at all. I said I wanted this time to be all for her, but if she wanted an encore tomorrow, she could enjoy both of us at the same time. She said she didn't know if she could handle both of us, but she would give it a hell of a try.

With that, she said I know what you want. She pushed my head down to her pussy and asked me lick her. As licked her she told me how great his penis felt. She said now understood what the big deal about a large penis is all about. She hoped I didn't mind that his penis pleased her more than mine. I told her it was okay, I knew she would enjoy it and I wanted her to feel it. Toni started to get excited and approached her last orgasm of the night. She said it felt like he released a gallon of come in her. I assured her that he did as proceed to lick her to orgasm as their combined juices gushed into my mouth.

Toni said I need you now. I slipped my penis into her wide open pussy, fully realizing how much he had stretched her and knowing I would not last long. As I began to slide in and out of her freshly fucked pussy and I asked if his penis felt bigger. She said "o god yes it was wonderful, but I love you." With that I came in my best orgasm of my life.

As we cuddled together, I asked if she might want to do that again. With a snicker she said we have one more night here, but what happens in Vermont, stays in Vermont.

To be continued...

Bunny53
Bunny53
8 Followers