The Awkward Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selafyn
Selafyn
2 Followers

- "Nina... I... I'm a virgin too, actually. Just like you. We could just try..."

- "No! I said I don't want that!" – She interrupted him while looking at him in the eye, this time with a serious tone – "I've never been touched by a penis, and I never will. I'm sorry if you're a virgin, but if you stay... well, you'll have to stay like that forever. Sorry."

Danny stared at her chastity cages. They all had locks on them that kept them sealed and attached to the harness. Indeed, erections would be impossible, let alone ejaculation. "No... what... where are the keys?" he asked.

- "I threw them away" – Nina replied, still with a serious expression – "Look, this arrangement may not be fair, but... it satisfies me. A lot. By the way, my servants give me all their money too, that way I can just focus on my work and my sexual release."

Her eyes were hypnotizing, blue and bright. Her straight hair moved in waves, swayed by the warm air from the nearest fan, reflecting the sun in glaring colors. Her voice was sweet, always moaning a little. Her breasts were perky, firm and fake. Her body was graceful. She was a mesmerizing sight, and somehow, her selfishness and innocence was only contributing to turning him on even more.

- "I desire you, I worship you. Is this the only way that I can be with the woman I love?" – he asked in desperation, falling to his knees in front of her.

- "I mean, well... I just don't feel satisfied any other wa-aaa-aaayyyyaaahhhh" – An orgasm suddenly hit her, making her knees tremble as waves of pleasure shook her body, and her vaginal fluid squirted all over Danny's face. As soon as she could regain her composure, she continued – "So I was saying... Look, since you cannot use your penis on me... if you really want to be with me, well... it's better to just lock it, so you don't feel tempted. It's better for you. Hmmm... do you understand?"

- "Hmmm... I guess..." – At least, her squirt was now hiding his tears.

- "I don't like relationships, Danny... You know I just care about my work, and being comfortable and complacent. I don't care about you. But you still want to be with me nevertheless, well, I mean... What can I say? It's your choice, sooo... weeeell... as you want."

Danny raised his eyes to look at her facial expression. But her fake breasts didn't allow him to see her face. They were not even hers, she thought. A man paid for them, and another man put them there. He knew she didn't care about anyone but herself. Yes, she was naive, shy and innocent. But she was also cruel, ruthless, and selfish to the extreme. He realized this was the last woman on Earth who would be worthy of such a life of slavery, but oohhh... her face, her voice, her breasts, her beauty...

- "This is what I want, Nina."

Chapter 7. Nina's transformation

Once Danny's chastity belt was put in place, they went together to throw the key into the river. He was expecting at least a kiss in return, a romantic gesture, but there was none. She just shrugged her shoulders with an "Okay, so no more orgasms for you! Hm-hmm!" and continued walking with her usual cheerfulness. Next they stopped at the bank, where Danny made his account completely available to her. She was pleased to discover that she had more money than she imagined! "Well, thank youuu! By the way, I think I know how I'm gonna use this money!"

Indeed, it was enough to pay for her second breast augmentation, and even more surgeries. Danny couldn't understand that she could be even considering that... But then he realized. While walking down the street, all the guys turned their heads towards her. Most of them stared in disbelief. Having received those reactions her whole life, Nina saw them as natural, so no amount of physical appeal was enough for her.

The clinic staff was shocked at her request. The first time, the doctor had already been disgusted by the idea of performing a breast augmentation in such a perfect body. But this was... disturbing.

- "How can I say this...? Nina, you do realize that everyone envies your body, right? Plastic surgery is for people who feel insecure about her appearance, but you... you can't possibly..."

- "Well, I mean... Yes, I'm okay and all that, but if I can look more beautiful, sooo... weeeell..."

- "Doctor" – Danny intervened – "She said she wants it. It doesn't matter that you don't like it. Just do your job".

Nina spent all of Danny's savings that day. She ordered as many surgical interventions as the money could afford. Her already luscious lips were slightly augmented, now getting a tight, filled look. Her blue eyes, already bright, were lightened up more. Her butt was lifted to a rounded and perky perfection. And finally, a second breast augmentation gave her breasts bigger than her head. This time she chose implants overfilled with saline, as big as the doctor could possibly fit inside her tight skin.

When she looked at herself in the mirror, she checked that now all of her figure had truly ideal proportions, except for those massive orbs that became her most prominent body feature. Just as she wanted. They could be seen from every angle and contrasted drastically with her slender waist. She actually had to make an effort now to straighten her back, because she wanted to keep her new breasts always high and proud. Every man would notice them immediately, and love her in desperation.

8. Epilogue - Nina's new life

At work, soon a notice was passed to instruct all coworkers to respect their female colleagues, particularly Nina. In view of her sex appeal and habits, to prevent possible sexual harassment, a personal officer was assigned to protect her at all times. Besides, in order to make sure she felt comfortable, the heating was set to maximum in the whole building and increased in power, even though it was so much that it became unbearable for anyone else but her. "I just enjoy the feeling of being warm", she used to say cheerfully. And she kept working as proficiently as ever. Somehow, despite her constant masturbation craze, she was able to focus better than anyone, and soon became the most productive researcher of the whole institute.

At her desk, she just let her enormous breasts lie on the table, and her skinny arms had to go around them to reach the keyboard. She got used to it easily, just like she got used to having men masturbate around her while whispering her name. Somehow she found it amusing, actually. Besides, in order to keep pleasing her desensitized vagina in her daily routine, she was forced to get even stronger vibrators. But she no longer cared to hide the noise. "Nobody seems to complain, so... well..."

Her new favorite models where those shaped such that they could stimulate clitoris, anus and vagina at the same time. The problem was that she couldn't wear them while sitting down. That was so annoying! But somehow it was easy to convince her boss to get her a specially designed chair with space for that kind of vibrator. They even bought her a desk which left enough space for her breasts! Yay!

Danny and her other servants would receive her in the evening and attend her needs. But she was usually too tired for any sexual activity, so most of the times she just ignored them. "I already told you that my vibrators serve me well, so... sooorry" – From time to time, though, she would let them wear the strap-on dildo on top of their chastity cages to please her with penetration. Of course they didn't feel a thing while she screamed of pleasure again and again... but they were honored and proud of holding high the count of her daily orgasms, always devoted to keeping her goddess of beauty satisfied. Nina was starting to forget their names, but she was certainly satisfied.

And, after all, only her pleasure mattered, so... well...

Selafyn
Selafyn
2 Followers
12