Azra-El Series Arc 2 Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17: Looks like your wish for Priscilla has started to take its course, though I am not sure where it will lead. Fruit taste: Blaze tastes like apple sauce (he has the forbidden sauce xD)! I mentioned this in one of the earlier chapters, but even I had forgotten all about it. Blaze is not Thanos. He is the equilibrium Thanos craves for. Muhahaha. ahem. It's a joke. Ely knew about Blaze's thing, as early as Chapter 4.

Thank you for your compliments. I had fun writing chapter 17 and had a nightmare on the day I wrote that ghost scene, so I scared myself... Jeffery: She won't croak. She is much more awesome than Momo, though not in a sacrificial way. But since Momo is the mother-figure of Sky, I guess that makes her more awesome.

Chapter 18.1: Ahaha. That dream was simply supposed to be a dream. Maybe a vision but just that xD. Or maybe it was this great dragon sending Blaze a message that he will be alright. I am the only time traveler in their universe. Oh yes, I always pick the songs carefully, or change their lyrics to match what I want to express. I shall remember "Hit me baby one more time". It shall spring on you when you least expect it, maybe. So, which mysteries did you figure out? How are Momo and Jeffery doing? Tell Jeffery that I will be in need of her quite soon.

Chapter 18.2: Are you saying that I the greatest space-time dragon has not witnessed or experienced something!? How dare you. I shall confine you to a never-ending loop with momo biting your ass. I need Jeffery alive...

Oh nevermind. You called me magnanimous. Now, I am obliged to be so.

MF1 and MF2: Maybe sometime far into the future, Blaze will play alongside them for Aranya, and after winning a titillating match, they will have some fun in the locker rooms... Anyway, I love baseball, so I had to do it justice. MF1 and MF2's names are based on real-life baseball legends, an so is Blaze's bat.

Oh no! This dragon's thoughts about Eleanor are completely pure. Her sister, however, I plan to bring her back from the afterlife, and give her a taste of dragon sauce. I just need to figure out how to space warp into heaven and bring her back. Maybe bring back some female angels too. Hehehe. Wanna tag along?

Posh speech: I do speak like that in irl. I even wear a top hat and a monocle, while holding my teacup with my dragon-pinky raised. So, would you like some tea? Will it be Earl Grey or Chamomile? I personally prefer stardust simmered in hot supernova, but I doubt you can drink that.

Chapter 19: "Not even the arrogant and capricious space dragon could have successfully pulled this project off solely." You are itching to be vaporized out of existence, aren't you, Rance? I simply let my editors help me out cause I wished to give them a chance to work on this great project. It had nothing to do with my utter inability to spot grammatical mistakes or make proper sentences. Nope. "No single Merangel smut" - Drastic was helping out with a Covid response team, so he could not fully commit to chapter 19. The edits were mostly done by Chris. But hey, Drastic did manage to make one great scene with Clio!

Eminem: I must've listened to that song a hundred times while writing that story. I still cannot sing it, but that is irrelevant. I am just glad that I got the choreography down.

Anyway, thank you for writing all these comments, and please keep doing so. If you disappear on me again for Arc 2, I am going to set something worse than Momo or Jefferey on your behind.

Dasvidaniya, Rance. Btw, are you Russian or do you just like signing off like that? If you are Russian, how do you like my portrayal of the Bogatyrs and the Streltsys?

Davies (Woooowuuu): Isn't Blaze already an entirely new being on Azra-El? As for Blaze being human, only his mind is human. His body was made on Azra-El. "I'm from Nigeria and we have local rifles that don't require firing pins" - That is very interesting. I tried looking them up. I could only find hammerless firearms, which do have an internal hammer mechanism. If you were talking about something else, please send me a link. I am interested. Thank you for reading the story 3 times. That's wonderful to hear! Also, I feel like I have not done justice to African culture, though I introduced Azalea. Any suggestions on interesting myths/creatures that I could use?

Jeff6868: It is funny, but I have noticed you "favorite" my chapters one by one, over the course of a month or so. Reading a little bit every day makes the experience even better, at the very least makes it more memorable. So, thank you! For your uplifting words, too.

Marx810: Thank you, Marx. Getting such high praise from a writer is quite gratifying, especially as I know that we can all be a little critical of others' work. I really enjoyed reading your comment.

Bro-Zoning: The main reason Blaze does that with some angels, and some animals, is because he misses having a male friend. Though there are perks of living in an all female world, I think you would still miss a friendship with no strings attached. Haha.

Please tell me what you think of the story after the reread. Hopefully, I will have updated the first 3-4 chapters by then. As one of my other readers said, my story was nothing but a kinky porn thing at the start, which was true. However, that changed when I realized its potential.

I intend to drag things out with Elyssa, not just as a drama device, but because I see Blaze having trouble taking a step forward with people he really cares about, which is something Elyssa also shares with him.

Being plucked heals faster, as long as they are not tainted in the process.

Twists and turns: I did a lot of planning for them. It seems my efforts have paid off. Thank you for the praise.

Mother's Day equivalent: Now, that is an idea I haven't considered. Since there is only one parent, usually, you'd think there is a day dedicated for them. I shall work on it. As for Aurnia, I am not sure if I can include a scene for her anytime soon. Lets see. Btw, Rebecca kept the strap on, for sure. It's becoming a trend. She already stole Blaze's wooden Txikki needle. Ahaha.

As for Blaze's relationship with Jie Er and Rebecca. I plan to move away from the sexual aspect in it, because of what I have planned. Blaze has already subconsciously begun to view Jie Er as a mother. Now, I do not have an issue with it as they are not related by blood or energy, but some of my readers may. Just to make it clear, I wouldn't make this concession if this sexual aspect was going to be important to the story. I'd like to know what you think.

Favorite Characters: Jie Er and Astrid have certainly been fleshed out more than the others. I need to do the same for Elyssa in Arc 2.

"I personally avoid giving unnecessary details because ... wasn't needed at the time." - Yes! You need to keep your options open. Besides, it is always more interesting to see a character evolve rather than being static, but I think some readers may want the comfort of knowing who they are rooting for, which I completely understand.

The only reason I had the tournament and the kidnapping together was because I wished it to be a Grand Finale. Moreover, I get to end on chapter 19, just to be different xD.

I hope to see you leaving more comments:). Have a great day- CD

1...456789