The B-B-Q

Story Info
Brother-in-law visits after the Card Game.
4k words
4.23
140.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, so it was a rainy day...but so far, I had been very lucky in finding 'holes' in the weather and getting in a full round of golf whenever I went out. I was meeting my brother-in-law, another member of our regular Sunday game, and my younger brother. We had a tee-time at 9:00 and when we got there, it was beautiful... 65 degrees and mostly sunny...looked perfect. By 10:15, we were all huddled under a shelter on the course, raindrops pelting down and a lightening show in the black sky.

We stayed there for about 45 minutes then the rain stopped, the clouds broke, and it got warmer. We started to play again, but about 90 minutes later, the sky turned again, the temperatures dropped about 20 degrees and by the time we decided to pack it in, the rains were starting again.

Barry and his family had other plans, so they weren't coming over...Joe (my brother-in-law) was not sure if he and my sister were going to make it or not (she wasn't feeling too good earlier.) He said he would call later in the afternoon.

Jon had called to say that while it had rained a little at the country club where he is a caddy, his boss told them the weather was going to clear and he wanted all the kids to stay - he would try to make it home for dinner.

Meanwhile, David had dropped his wife off at her mother's home in another suburb, told her he was going to watch a ball game with me and would pick her up later on.

The stage appeared to be set....

I got home about 1:00pm. Laurie had been gardening most of the morning and was soaking in the bath when I arrived. I walked in on her, took the soap and washcloth out of her hands and told her what had happened earlier in the day. I had moved from her shoulders down to her breasts as I told her David had called me on my cell...he had dropped Susie off and he would be at our house between 1:30 and 2:00. Laurie let a small moan escape her throat as I rubbed the washcloth in small circles over her growing nipples.

I asked her if she'd been thinking about this...she moaned again. I slid the cloth between her thighs. She said she'd thought of little else since she looked up that night and saw him staring at her. I gently rubbed up and down her swelling lips...wanna do my brother, baby?

Laurie moaned deeper, her own hand cupping her soap-slick breast, tugging at the nipple. She hissed her reply...I do, baby...I really do...is it okay with you?

I said I was okay with it - didn't really think I 'needed' to be humiliated in any way with him around - just both of us playing with her. Laurie smiled up at me...said she didn't want it any other way...just wanted some good fun.

I told her she had to get out - I needed to shower and she needed to dress before he got there.

I showered while Laurie thought about dressing and did a little make-up. I dried off, went into our room, saw Laurie sitting at her dressing table, and asked her what was taking so long. She said she was trying to decide between a couple of different outfits - didn't know what look she wanted...

I said I'd like to see her in the old Greek shirt she wore the first time she was with George back in college. She said it was a little tighter these days. I said it didn't matter...when David came in, I wanted him to see her standing in front of the large window in the den, backlit - the shape of her clearly visible thru the threadbare shirt. Her eyes glazed a little at the image...what else?

I said I wanted her in a pair of too old, too tight, and too short cut-off denim shorts. I knew she had a pair that still fit - I loved them because you could hardly unzip them or start to peel them off without them pulling on her panties as well. She agreed, slipped on a pair of small, white bikini panties, then the shorts and finally the shirt. She brushed her hair and turned around. God, she looked hot. I threw on a polo shirt and a pair of khaki shorts and we both went downstairs to wait for my brother to arrive.

About fifteen minutes later, I was finishing a skinny and Laurie was sipping on a glass of wine when the doorbell rang. We both jumped a little, and then smiled at each other. I told Laurie I would get the door - I wanted her standing in front of the glass when we walked in to the room. I let David in; he had a little half-smile and his face was flushed. We kidded around for a minute, talking about the Cubs game as we walked into the kitchen and I offered him something to drink. He said yes to a Pepsi and as I poured, he took a skinny out of his pocket and fired it up. He took a long, deep drag and handed it to me. I took a hit, holding the smoke deep, and handed it back. He took it, looked at me as he exhaled a long plume of smoke, and asked again if everything was cool. I said it seemed to be okay all around - we would probably be better off if we just relaxed and see where everything was leading...(I thought I was being pretty cool...) David looked at me with the same expression he's used on me since childhood. You know, the one that makes you feel like a complete idiot. "Where it's leading, little brother, is right between your wife's beautiful legs!"

We walked into the den, me behind him, and I could see his face as he swung around towards the light pouring in the back doors. I'm sure he wanted to say hello to Laurie. What actually came out of his mouth was a gurgled, low throaty "Whoa...Fuck Me!!!" Laurie was actually kneeling in front of the glass, facing away at about a 45 degree angle. Her cut-offs didn't quite cover the bottom curve of her ass cheeks, and the string sides of her panties were peeking over the tops of the denim. As she stood slowly and turned towards us, the sun shone through her shirt, illuminating her full breasts, highlighting the hard, pointed nipples. She smiled sweetly at my brother and opened her arms as he walked over to give her a hello kiss and hug.

We are, as a family, quite affectionate. But I can't recall any time that they had hugged and kissed like this before.

David was mumbling as he went to her about how beautiful she is. He stepped into her embrace and his hands moved right to her ass. As he grabbed her and pulled her into him, he kissed her all around her face and neck, telling her he had always wanted to 'be with her' - how her performance at the hotel was the hottest thing he had ever seen. Laurie moaned around his kisses, letting him talk, rubbing her tits against his chest. I took a hit of the j and walked it back over to him. He stepped back a little to take the skinny from me, letting me see B's hand covering the tent his cock was making in his shorts. My breath caught - this was it. I asked him if he liked the way she looked in front of the window. He said yes. I said maybe he would like this more and I moved behind B, taking the bottom of her shirt in both hands and slowly lifting it up her body. When I saw that I had uncovered the bottom of her breasts, I hesitated...told him I needed another hit of the J in order to continue. He stuck it in my mouth, pleading to see more...his hands were now circling her waist, his fingers playing on her skin, just grazing the soft, deep under curve of her breasts. I lifted the top a couple more inches until the front side caught on the extended points of her nipples. I asked David to help lift the top off and then I watched him as his fingers played over her skin. I stared as he smiled, very sure of himself, and started to roll her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, causing my wife to start breathing faster. I lifted the shirt completely off her, then held her around the waist as David leaned into her and started sucking one hard nipple between his lips, and using his hand on the other, tugged it out, causing it to grow longer and harder. Laurie's knees felt like they were giving out and her breathing was very shallow. She pulled his head up and they kissed deeply. I was as hard as I'd ever been.

With a popping sound, David let Laurie's nipple escape his mouth, but he kept rubbing and tugging on the other as it got stiffer and longer. He looked over her shoulder at me, gave me a big grin, and asked what else I had to show him. I turned Laurie by the shoulders until she was standing straight up directly in front of the double glass doors looking out to our back yard. (I felt fairly 'safe' about this as the only neighbor who might have seen was Dante.) I told David to sit on the edge of the coffee table. This put his face about 8 inches from the front of her denim cut-off's. Laurie was breathing hard and fast, like she knew what was coming...

I wrapped my arms around her waist, nibbling on her neck, as I tried to keep up a steady stream of chatter. I told Laurie that David was 'most impressed' with her shaved pussy and he wanted to know about the tattoo. She giggled a little as I moved my hands over her and unbuttoned the top snap. She started to tell David the story of that evening in the hotel in Belgium. As she told him about the Frenchman she met, and how I 'unwrapped’ her for him before I gave her to him for the night. I slid her zipper down. David's eyes were drawn immediately to where my hands were. I put a finger in a belt loop on either side and started to slowly drag her shorts down. Christ, they were tight and sticking to her skin. As I pulled down one side, the string side of her panties snagged on the shorts and they started to drag down as well.

David moved closer, sitting just on the edge of the table, one hand holding Laurie around the knee, the other busy rubbing himself (unconsciously, I'm sure) as he tried to look and listen at the same time. He looked at me as Laurie described how this guy told me what to do - how to prepare her for him. He asked me how I could do that. (He's always been a little slow on the uptake when it comes to obvious irony.) I told him I did it first of all because Laurie wanted me to, and second because it made me as hard then as I was getting now! Laurie told him she spent the night with him, and then he took her shopping the next day. As she remembered her experience, her breathing got shallow again, and her skin was hot and flushed all over. I slid the shorts even lower- the panties followed along and now my brother was looking anxiously, waiting for the tattoo to appear. David asked about getting it done, his voice hoarse his eyes wide open.

Laurie, with some difficulty, told him that her friend brought her into a parlor in a 'not so nice' part of Brussels. All of the conversation was in French, she was lost but willing. The "old hippy' that ran the place put her into a chair behind a curtain near the back of his shop. As he smoked cigarettes, he stripped her and spread her legs in the chair. And as the two men spoke to each other, their hands were all over her as though they were wondering where the best place might be for the artwork.

As I brought her shorts and panties all the way down, my wife took David's hand in hers and gently slapped herself with it on the side of her slick, swollen mound. Right here, he told the other man in English...Laurie rubbed David's fingers around and then put one in her cunt. She told him the guy fingered her to her first orgasm of the day...you know, she said, to relax her before he got to work. From over Laurie's shoulder, I saw David look up at me. "Fuck," he said, "she's unbelievable!" Then he leaned forward, his finger still inside her, and licked the sides of her pussy, kissing the tattoo. My sweet wife was about to cum - I was already leaking pre-cum into my shorts.

David looked up at her, his finger moving in and out of her in a constant motion. "You sat there naked? In the store? Could anybody see you?" his voice was hoarse with pure lust. Laurie moaned affirmatively, leaning back into me as I cupped her breasts from behind, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. "Did anyone come in? Did anyone else see you like that?" Again, she moaned a low 'Yessss' as he continued frigging her. "Tell me!" David almost screamed at my wife.

Laurie moved a hand around the back of David's neck, pulling him close. He started to lick her swollen lips, carefully avoiding her protruding clit. She turned around, her mouth next to my ear. “Your brother eats pussy like you do, baby,” she moaned. “He’s gonna make me cum…should I, baby?” She was talking to both of us now. David was rubbing his hard-on through his shorts…mine was lodged between her hot, moist cheeks. “Should I cum all over your brother’s tongue?”

I told her not yet…she had to finish her story…I looked over her shoulder to see my brother’s tongue dragging slowly along her swollen lips. Laurie turned back to him; she took my brother’s hand in hers and brought it to her breast, holding her hand over his, bringing his fingertips to her swollen nipple. She whispered to him to play with it as she talked…I dropped my shorts as I stood behind her, stepped out of them and then moved up close, sliding my curved cock into the crease of her ass. Laurie moved back into me, trapping me, squeezing her cheeks around me. She looked down at David and began again.

“They gave me a big glass of wine…to relax me, they said…as I started to take a swallow, the tattoo guy unsnapped my shorts and tugged them off me. The Frenchman took the glass away and then he took off my top. I looked around again, saw we were behind a curtain…I took the wine again and as I drank, they both had their hands all over me…lifting my breasts…pulling my nipples…pull them, David, harder…then they both had their fingers between my legs…spreading my thighs and pulling on my pussy lips…then the old guy started rubbing his hand all over my pussy…it was so hot…I took another drink and my lover kissed me and as her squeezed my tit, I felt long fingers moving in me…he was frigging my cunt, baby, and it felt so good.”

“I took another drink of wine, and then I heard the bell ring as the shop door opened.” David looked up…Laurie told him to keep licking. She giggled, “I almost dropped the glass, but the old guy caught it in his empty hand. He called out in French…someone answered him…he replied…I heard footsteps coming closer.” Her breathing was getting shallow again, her voice dropping in volume. “I kept my eyes to the back, staring straight ahead…I could hardly breath – I was about to cum so hard…then he moved in to my vision…God, baby, he was gorgeous…maybe twenty years old, long dark hair, a t-shirt and torn jeans…his face, baby…he smiled at me and said something to the others…they laughed with him…then he leaned down and kissed me…his hands moved over my breasts…he never broke the kiss, baby…he took the old guys hand away and slid his fingers right up my hot, slick cunt…I heard a zipper – he moved away from my face and brought his cock to my mouth.”

I was holding my wife around the waist, grinding myself up and down, trying to stay right on the edge. I said she had never told me this part of the story. I asked her why not?

“I was a little embarrassed,” she whispered, “I felt like such a slut after.”

“Then why now, babe?”

“Because your brother saw me, baby…he saw me being a whore…and I loved it…I know you do, too. Don’t you, baby?” I moaned a yes into her neck, sucking on her hot flesh. “He was so beautiful…his cock was perfect…so soft, then he got so hard in my mouth…he pressed deeper into my throat; I wanted to take all of him. I heard the doorbell again, then a girl’s voice…God, baby, he was fucking my face as he spoke to her…she came around the curtain…you would have loved her…maybe eighteen, so cute – a little blonde with really short hair. She kissed him and then said something to me in French. They told her I couldn’t understand her. She smiled at me…bent down and took his hot, swollen cock out of my mouth…she kissed me, baby…so soft and sweet…then she said something to him and fed him back into my mouth. I sucked him in so hard, and then I let up and just bobbed up and down over his cock, faster and faster. He took her hand and put it on my chest…together they played with me until he came in long, creamy spurts. I tried to swallow it all, baby, but he came too much. Then, she leaned down and licked his cum from my face…he kept massaging my pussy until I came, too.”

As she said this, I spurted my load all over her ass. I moved away from her, causing her to stumble away from my brother, back towards the couch. Laurie took her shirt and cleaned off her backside and then sat down. David’s shorts were tented out, but they still looked dry. I lit another skinny, took a drag and handed it to him. I asked him how he could hold out like that. David got a funny kind of smile on his face. He took a drag of the j and handed it back. He smiled at me, th en at my wife as he unbuckled his belt. He pulled his shirt off, and then reached back for the smoke. I gave it to him; Laurie and I watched him unbutton his shorts and step out of them…standing naked in front of both of us. His cock looked smooth and hard, curved upward and standing out from his groin. He looked a little longer than me, but the same girth. He handed it back again, then leaned over the coffee table in front of the couch where Laurie was sitting. “Well, little brother, I sure wanted to cum along with you,” and he looked at my wife and said, “and you, you have the sweetest pussy I’ve ever tasted.” Then he looked me in the eye. “I’ve wanted to fuck your wife from the first time I ever saw her.” He turned to her again, lifted her legs until her feet were propped up on the edge of the coffee table and her ass was on the edge of the cushion. He spread her knees far enough so that her pussy lips were opened. “In there, little brother…the first time I cum with your wife, I will be buried right in there.”

I had some difficulty breathing as I watched my brother walk around the end of the table, then hold Laurie’s leg up as he moved between her spread thighs and knelt down towards her. With his left hand, he grabbed her ass and pulled her forward, tilting her wet mound up to him. With his right hand, he took his cock and slid it up and down her lips, coating it with her juices. She was moaning now, telling him to stop teasing. David looked at her. “Tell me what you want, Laurie…” His left hand was now groping her right breast, squeezing and pulling.

“I want you to put it in me, David,” she whispered.

“What?”

“I want you to fuck me, David,” she groaned this time.

I watched my brother stick the head of his cock into my wife’s cunt. I knew then I had wanted to see this for a long time. They kept at each other…

“How long have you wanted to fuck me?” David asked her. “Since the hotel?”

Laurie hunched her pussy up at him, trying to more of him inside. “No,” she whispered, and she blushed.

“Then when?”

“Since Florida…the day at the pool when you saw my breasts…after, I went inside…I used a vibrator to get off…I was thinking about you, David.”

David started to slide deeper into her hot box. He laughed – looked at me – asked me if I knew about that. I said not until the other night. He said he had gone inside and jacked off, too… thinking about her beautiful tits. Then he grabbed her cheeks with both hands and pulled her up so his whole cock sank into her cunt. Laurie sighed, told him how good it felt, told him to fuck her senseless. David started moving in and out, faster and deeper. My wife was moaning continuously…my cock was starting to get hard again watching them.

Her whole body was flushed dark pink and her skin was radiating heat. I moved to the couch and sat down next to her, kissing her neck and breasts.

Laurie looked at David, brought his face to hers and she kissed him so hard. She looked at him and said, “You don’t have to jack off any more, lover.” She looked over at me, “Does he, baby?”

David was fucking her furiously, his face a deep red, his ass clenching as he drove into her. The scent of her total arousal was making all of us crazy. He looked at me so intensely.

12