The B-B-Q

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him, and then at my wife. “You want him to fuck you? You want him to cum in you, baby?”

“Oh, God…yessss…”

“You want me to share your cunt with my brother, baby? You gonna fuck him whenever he wants?”

“Yes…if he wants me to…Do you want me to, David?” Laurie was nearly breathless as David plunged repeatedly into her.

“Christ, yes!!!!!!”

“Then fuck him good, sweetheart…show him you’re the best piece of ass he’ll ever have…and he’ll come back to do this as often as you want.”

I reached across Laurie and put a hand on David’s shoulder. “I love you, big brother…I know Laurie has for a long time. But remember one thing…this is about loving fun…and giving my wife what she wants…” I moved my hand off his shoulder and reached around his back. I pulled him into her hard. “And what she wants now is for you to cum inside her…so how about it?” And with a deep groan he buried himself to the hilt and emptied his load into her.

He slowly got his breath back and then leaned forward to kiss my wife so gently. “I have loved you for so long, Laurie…this is unbelievable.” He looked at me with the greatest smile. “You son of a bitch…you have the greatest wife on earth…I love both of you more than I ever thought possible. Now, let’s get something to drink and go upstairs…I have a feeling you guys have lots of stories I would love hearing…”

12