The Babe Unmasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sounded so serious Monique had no alternative but to believe him. "I'm sorry Willis, truly."

* * *

Monique greeted Willis with a big kiss and a huge body press. "Dad's still at golf, mom is in the kitchen. I'll be in my room."

As Willis neared the kitchen Monique called, "Say hi to mom in the kitchen Willis and then come and hang out in my bedroom. Go left at the top of the stairs and it's the second bedroom down that hallway. Mom and dad's bedroom and lounge are in the other direction."

Cunning bitch, Willis grinned. She'd shouted so her mom would know where he was going when he left the kitchen.

He walked into the kitchen and complimented the chef on the great aromas.

Christine said hi brightly and turned up her face to him and Willis brushed some flour off her cheek and she then kissed him fast and quite unexpectedly. Their teeth hit.

"Oh if you like kissing with an open mouth that's fine by me."

Willis didn't know what to say but suddenly thought she'd rigged that to happen.

"Um, sorry bad miss. Let's try again. He kissed with his lips firmly closed and felt her open mouth settle over his lips. He was almost surprised she hadn't grabbed his dick. He asked about her day and she said one word for it was boring; she'd been by herself for most of it.

"Ah there's Sam now. I'll have to listen to his trials and tribulations over a drink. Why don't you go and find Monique. Another kiss please."

This time her tongue forced its way into his mouth.

Jesus.

Monique locked the door and after kissing him with an acceptable open mouth she said, "Here, drop your trousers and put some of this lube on and then fuck me doggie. I love the slapping sounds lube makes."

"Oh I thought you wanted it up your butt."

"God no. Not unless we marry. I want something new left for the honeymoon."

"Are we to marry?"

Monique said carefully "I haven't heard any talk about it."

Absolutely straight-face Willis said he hadn't either.

Monique, appearing embarrassed as if inadvertently mentioning marriage, said cutely, "Come on, get it in but there's not rush. Dad will whine about his game over a wine and he'll go to his dressing room to change. He won't come to see us and if mom comes and sees the door shut she'll just walk away because she is trained to do that."

"Have you been fucked many times in this room?"

"A few times. She caught me at it once."

"That would have made you gush."

"How the hell did you know that?"

"Same thing happened once to a girl I was with but her mom wanted to join us."

"Oh how embarrassing."

"The daughter wanted it to happen but I was too shy."

"Oh my poor darling. Were you only eighteen or even younger?"

"No nineteen."

"Yes I suppose that's a bit young to become a mother fucker. Mom could be interested. Should I ask?"

"Jesus Monique."

"Sorry, just teasing."

Soon Willis was feeling tremendously horny. Not only was the slap, splat of his groin against Monique's butt being amplified erotically but the increased suction in her cunt felt almost as if a layer of skin was being sucked off his dick although there was no sense of pain. He loved it and slowed down to allow the eroticism to last longer. He grabbed a swinging tit and she purred, "Oooh that's what I like; squeeze hard."

They both climaxed, not even in a sweat, but showered, together.

Both cherry-faced, they entered the kitchen. Looking at her now doe-eyed daughter Christine laughed and said, "God what have you two been doing?"

Willis said guiltily "Nothing" while Monique said, "He's a big liar mom; we were fucking." He was saved further embarrassment with Christine asking him to pour wine.

Sam arrived and said to pour him one too. "Bring yours out Willis; I want to talk to you."

Oh a complaint from Christine that the visitor won't open-mouth kiss her? Willis snorted to himself not to even think about it.

"Christine said you have attempted to broker a deal with her, loaded very much your way, as a way to keep you from returning to Australia and luring Monique with you."

"Something like that."

Sam eyed him. "She also said you talked like a businessman."

That comment made Willis take the conversation seriously.

"She said you want to buy a computer software servicing business plus add-ons like website design and development I guess."

"It's the area that interests me."

"Well amidst a recession it's a foolhardy time to buy a computer-based company. Not only are the sellers sharks bent on ripping off a buyer but revenues will be down because of the slower business economy."

"I realize that."

"Look I'm not attacking you. Do you want my help or not."

"Oh yeah Sam. Shoot."

"We have something that may be just right for you, a company in need of turning round and bringing back into profit. It's a victim of poor management rather than the state of the economy although it is being pinched."

"What kind of company?"

"Earthmoving rentals."

"That's not my specialty; I'm into computers."

"Can you operate a digger?"

"Actually yes, a bit. I worked on a ranch draining contract during my first summer at college, chasing the big money by working long hours."

Sam grinned. "Then you have far more experience than I expected."

Willis relaxed.

"The operations center is in New Jersey with a branch in Manhattan and another on Long Island. You'd have managers to drive the hires from the depots and deal with all problems. Your job would be inside with the admin team and rebuilding structure and hiring and firing principals and building good systems to get that bottom line looking healthy again. The outfit is in such a fucking mess we'd be crazy to quit it right now. You can appoint Monique as your assistant if that's what you want."

"Why are you doing this, um making this offer?"

"Christ I was told your were so awesome you almost blew Christine away. She's at me to throw you a challenge to keep you here in New York."

"Oh yes of course. Take me out tomorrow to look over the outfit so I can decide."

"I run the corporation. My operations manager will assign someone to act as your tour-guide and consultant."

"Oh yeah, of course. It sounds like something we could get our teeth into Sam. While doing that if I find a computer business..."

"We already have one that I'd like to see having fewer chiefs and more Indians and expanded. Christine wasn't aware it existed because it's a company within an investment group. Do well with earthmoving rentals and I'll probably let you loose on the computer company, er both of you if you are still together by then. Let's see how you go first. That computer company is too valuable to place in the hands of a rookie. Do you play golf?"

"Poorly. I only play when I have nothing else to do. I'm on a sixteen."

"My handicap is twenty-two."

"Oh shit, when I said poorly it was no reflection on your ability."

Sam laughed and said it was unnecessary for Willis to suck up to him.

Willis cringed but once again was saved by Christine who came in and said, "Are you guys ready to eat or should I hold dinner?"

"No we are done here. Willis is interested enough to take a look."

"It sounds promising Christine," Willis said, sucking up.

She beamed. "Sam played to the equivalent of a 15 handicap today so was in a great mood when he arrived home and he agreed to think of an alternative to us buying a computer company for you. I told him I thought it would be a bad time to buy a servicing company."

Sam was studying Willis impassively but grinned when Willis winked at him.

Helping Willis get into his coat Monique moaned, "But we are into computers not diggers. You ought to have held out."

"If your are going to moan I'm heading back to Australia, alone," Willis grinned, tickling her under her chin. He looked down and saw the swell of tit flesh and licked his lips.

"You can forget about getting hold of those again Willis Westwood until you head us back into the computer business."

"You come with me tomorrow so you know what we are talking about."

"Okay. I really didn't mean to moan and I ought to tell you I was not keen about the Australian wops."

"It never occurred to me you would be. But I have to take a stand somewhere to develop my future. Right?"

"Yes right. You can play with them if you like."

"Nah, I'm tired after last night and am off to me bed. You're a great fuck Monique."

"Oh my Prince Charming."

They settled into a long kiss, keeping the cab waiting.

* * *

A guy called Jerry Pike, manager of internal audit, took them on tour from 10:00 till 3:30. It started a little badly when driving to the Manhattan depot Willis suggested stopping for coffee.

Jerry stiffened and said he thought they were on a high-powered fact-finding mission.

"We still need coffee," Willis insisted.

Jerry found a place with parking.

"Come on Jerry, don't sit there and sulk," Willis said. "Sam wouldn't like it to learn you were unfriendly and uncooperative.

Walking into the premises Monique took Jerry's arm and pressed against him, not that he'd feel warm flesh between their thick coats. She sighed thinking doing that would make her a valued assistant to Willis.

Jerry asked why was Willis so brusque.

"He's on vacation and finding it difficult thinking about returning to work."

"He's way too young to take over this business."

"Dad feels he's a genius."

"No kidding," Jerry said. "He seems so disinterested."

They sat and a young waitress skidded over and took the order.

"Jerry exactly what is wrong with this business. Now no bullshit, understand."

"Huh," Jerry said, eyeing Willis with new respect. "Into the heart of the matter eh?

"Is there any other place to begin real-time assessment?"

"Huh? Er no."

For the remainder of the day Jerry remained devotedly at Willis's elbow making Monique feel somewhat neglected. So over lunch she decided to make Jerry pay for that and asked, "How do you manage your sex life with your onerous business responsibilities Jerry."

Jerry boggled.

"Monique knows about the juxtaposition between helping to drive a business and responsibilities to pleasing the little lady or a whole group of ladies Jerry. She wants a frank discussion."

"Really?" said Jerry.

What followed fascinated Monique. The dirty little creep had a wife and a girlfriend who claimed she wasn't getting enough sex from her husband.. God Monique hadn't thought lunch with Jerry would have been capable of holding her interest.

"What is it like having sex with two different women?" she asked.

Jerry who possibly looked more like a lay preacher than a top business executive adjusted his glasses and looked at Willis.

"She is expecting you to be full and frank Jerry otherwise she'd not asked such a specific question."

Jerry cleared his throat and then launched into his experience of long-term comparative sex.

As they left the restaurant Jerry said, "Now where were we?"

"We only have head office over in New Jersey and that branch operation to do," Willis said helpfully.

If Jerry thought Willis was not up to it then he would have changed his mind at HQ. After a fifteen-minute discussion with the CEO Willis thanked him and said they'd just have a look round and talk to some people."

"Not without me you won't," said the CEO.

"Oh Mr Nash please," Jerry said. "Mr Westwood has Mr Roger's authority to make a full and independent assessment."

"Not on my territory Jerry. He and Miss Bolton-Rogers go nowhere without me."

"Mr Nash please."

"No."

"Mr Nash," Willis smiled. "If you obstruct my mission I could physically disable you but Mrs Nash might not approve of that. Instead please allow me to call Sam over to deal with you."

The CEO backed down as soon as Willis pulled out his phone. "I'll be here if you want me."

Later as they headed to the Lincoln tunnel Willis said, "Jerry if I were you I'd talk to Sam about sending your irritable Mr Nash away for a couple of days and you move in with a team and do a thorough investigation. After seeing a look in his eyes I'd only describe as alarm when we arrived unannounced, and you stated what we were about, I reckon he could be involved in ripping off that company."

"But he's been there eighteen years and..."

"He's nearing retirement age Jerry. What a prime time to be naughty to set up some extra retirement cash."

"Well I'll do as you suggest."

"Good man. Leave it to Sam to make the decision. Say I rocked you by suggesting it and then if it goes wrong I'll be blamed."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. And think who'll get praised if a serial thief is unmasked?"

Willis got Jerry to drop them off at Sam's home. Christine was out. Upstairs when Willis was slapping the lube on his dick and the top of Monique's thighs, she asked, "Do you want to have anal?"

"No leave it for the guy who marries you."

"Oh... then who will that be?"

Nice try, Willis thought. "The guy's whose marriage proposal you accept I would think."

"Oh."

"Jerry was okay after he warmed up."

"Very informative actually. God and during lunch he saying he liked sex with the girlfriend best because his wife wasn't into anal."

"Ah so that's what gave you the idea just now. Hold on, here we go... into pussy."

"Aw."

They were in the dayroom having coffee when Christine arrived, looking very prim in a business suit.

"I had a board committee meeting. Go up to Monique's room... I won't mind."

"No thanks Christine. I've decided to only do it at weekends," Willis said, holding a straight face. He could hear Monique trying to hold back giggling.

"Oh Willis, do you think that is fair to Monique?"

Sam checked in and when told Willis was there asked Christine to tell him to stay to talk.

Willis said fine when Christine asked if he could stay. "Suggest Sam comes home early and we'll meet my folk at our local bar for a drink. You guys should meet them. They have met Monique and really like her. They are just ordinary folk, a little older than you guys."

That was arranged.

Sam listened to Monique and Willis report their impressions.

"Neither of you mentioned suspicions about Greg Nash."

"I wanted to give Jerry time to get to you about it."

"Well he has and has been asked to lead the investigation. He can't believe Greg would stoop to do such a thing and I said the majority of crooks start off being straight. What did you guys think of Jerry?"

"He's very thorough and committed, perhaps a little bit too uptight," Monique said thoughtfully. "Oh polite as well."

Willis said someone should work on Jerry to beef up his skills in dealing with people and also to coach him how to behave when the going got tough. "Otherwise I thought he excelled."

"Those are useful comments guys and I do have a concern he buckles a bit when confronted, giving the impression he wants to go away and hide. I'll do something about that because he's a key member of my executive. He has a keen eye for spotting discrepancies in figures and can identify problem areas in a business from just studying performance figures?

CHAPTER 4

Gloria came back from the phone. "That was the phantom, your son who is scarcely here for meals these days."

"Well if you had a babe with a body like Monique's you'd be waiting around for the next time she felt like dropping her panties."

"That's disgusting and anyway you know I've never touched a female in that manner."

"How do I know?"

"Because I've mentioned it, more than once."

"Right so he's not coming home for dinner?"

"He called saying he'd meet us this evening down at the bar, usual time. He'll be accompanied by Monique and her parents and said we could go on with them to dinner if we'd like to do that."

"It's our best night of the week on TV."

"I know and I haven't had time to get my hair done so I said no thanks."

"What will be talk about over drinks?"

"I don't know Charlie. Perhaps you could tell us about those days when you used to get those dirty hands of yours on to plump girls at the plant when you were assistant manager."

"Who told you that?"

"You did, again and again and again."

"All right, no need to nag."

Gloria said he wouldn't need to talk. He could sit quietly and stare at Mrs Bolton-Roger's breasts."

"No Monique's."

"God you filthy old man."

Charlie grinned in pleasure.

Seated at a table, Charlie said, "Here they come. God the mother has bigger boobs."

"Charlie Westwood. Please behave. Stand and smile please."

"What for?"

"Stand Charlie or I'll hit you over the head with your beer bottle."

Charlie stood and smiled. He managed to look at faces rather than tits.

Willis completed the introductions and Charlie said quietly to Christine. "Um handshake or kiss?"

"Kiss me on the cheek Charlie or open mouthed if you wish to be intimate with me."

She's said that so softly that Charlie hoped no one else had heard but then his hearing wasn't all that good. But then he saw Monique looking at them, hand over her mouth and giggling. Oh Christ.

He kissed Monique on the cheek, delicately and she said very sweetly, "That was very lovely Charlie."

"My pleasure young lady. That top really suits you, being so tight."

"Charlie!"

"Yes dear." Receiving that rebuke from Gloria, Charlie decided to cancel out that by waving to a waitress only to find big Sam was already on to that.

"I'll fix the orders Charlie.

God Sam was trying to run the show.

"Willis opened a tab as we came in," Sam smiled. "Willis tells me you were chief supervisor overseeing a team of two supervisors and fifteen mechanics and support staff over in New Jersey when you retired."

"Yeah, working mainly on forklifts and a couple of cranes for heavier lifts."

"Do you know anything about small earthmoving equipment."

"Like that used domestically and on tight sites?"

"Yes exactly."

"I've done time on most wheel and track machinery and as a lead mechanic also diagnosed and repaired heavy stuff including earth moving and aerial and reach equipment."

"I see. So are you able to analyze records of machine usage so can detect if the time machines are used is understated um, like the clock hours wound back."

"Yes there are ways to police that through cross-checking and comparing normal and abnormal patterns of usage from vehicle logs between servicing."

"Oh boy. Charlie here's my card. Tomorrow or within the next few days could you phone and we'll have a few beers over lunch somewhere. It is possible we can engage you as a consultant on an investigation."

"I don't want my tax situation messed up."

"Well we can talk about you tax-free remuneration can't we?"

"Like VIP paid corporate hosting?"

"You've got it Charlie. I can tell you have a business head on you."

"My wife acts as if I'm a no-hoper."

"You ought to know women have to think like that Charlie to avoid feeling threatened. Does Gloria nag you?"

"Does she what."

"Join the club Charlie. Women do that to boost their sense of importance."

Christine asked, "What are you two talking about so quietly?"

Sam appeared caught on the hop so Charlie said casually, "Sex."

"Oh god," Gloria groaned. "I can't take my husband anywhere without embarrassment."

Christine linked arms with her and they laughed loudly when she said, "I know exactly what you mean."

* * *

That evening Willis gained greater acceptance in the Bolton-Rogers household (Sam didn't use the Bolton appendage). When the four of them were leaving the restaurant Christine asked, "Would you like to stay the night Willis?"

He joked, "What with you?"

They all laughed heartily.

Sam and Christine went to their bedroom after saying goodnight and Monique and Willis stayed down for coffee, aware they'd have a long night ahead. It was their first non-restricted session.