The Babe Unmasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine was still anxious that Willis and her daughter were still not spending every night together.

Whenever Christine raised the matter, Monique would say. "With me studying it is better I have time to myself."

Christine told Sam she'd had to agree with that but it was some weeks since she'd completed her studies and still Monique was not living with Willis.

Sam drawled, "Just relax, panicking is not going to get them living on top of each other."

"May I get them living together at the lake, giving them a taste of what it's like?"

"Please yourself. Actually it's a good idea."

"Oh I'm glad I appear to be doing something that's agreeable to you."

Sam tossed his head. "Sweetie you know I accept most of your decisions and most of your demands. Is there a tit I can fondle?"

"Oh darling, you are so compassionate."

Sam thoughts that was a new accolade for him.

* * *

With everyone comfortably settled at the lake, Christine and Monique and two other women went up to Rochester to look around and shop while Sam and the two guys and the six kids went off boating, Willis pleading to Sam to be left to have a little time off out of hearing range of shouting kids."

"Well you take them hiking tomorrow to give me time off."

"Fair enough. I'll lounge around readying and probably take a short hike."

Around 10:00 Willis had packed lunch and was about to set off when a car tooted and he recognized Monique's sister Ellen waving."

"Hi," she said, bouncing out of the car and up to him and kissed him as if she meant it. "Where's everyone?"

She was told.

"Well I have two days without the kids so thought I'd come up here for peace and quiet."

"There are six kids staying over."

"Oh Christ. Where are you off to?"

"For a hike and to lunch, hopefully in the wilds."

"I know the trails wells. Give me ten minutes to pack a lunch and grab some wine or have you packed it."

"No I'm going without; I have juice."

"Oh celibate."

"Excuse me?"

"I wasn't seeking a confession. How's your sex life."

"Pretty full on. You ought to know what you sister is like."

"Mom can't understand why you two are not living together."

"Now that Monique has graduated we have started talking about it. We are together at least three nights a week. How's your sex life."

"I can always do with more."

"I bet."

"Have you noticed my body?"

"No what about it?"

"God you're blind. I've lost weight. Off my butt, hips and thighs and off these," Ellen said, cupping her breasts.

"Go easy about losing weight there."

"Oh, so you've noticed Willis?"

"I might have. A great set actually."

"Oooh. I'll get my sandwiches and wine and my backpack if I can find it. Bring my stuff in from the car and lock it."

Willis grumbled to himself bossy bitch, she could at least have said please.

"Where do you want this stuff?"

"Here in this bedroom. No one appears to be sleeping here."

"Here hold this while I change into shorts."

Willis held her pack, wondering why she didn't just put it on the bed. It occurred to him it was a tactic: she knew he wouldn't walk away. So he stared while she dropped her skirt and pulled on her shorts. She straightened and said, "What are you looking at?"

"An exhibitionist."

She grinned and said she was ready to go.

They walked for almost two hours, stopping twice to swig some juice. Willis became used to staring at her curvy ass in front of him. He began thinking of having sex.

"Here were are... down here to our own private little dell but still with a great view."

It looked okay but he thought they hadn't met anyone on the track so why did she want a private glade?

They settled and Ellen said, "Do you mind if I take my top off? It's rather warm."

"No."

"Oh I also meant my bra?"

"No that's okay. I know what tits look like."

"I bet. Open the wine. Oh before you do hand me the bottle."

"Oooh that's lovely," she said, rolling the chilled bottle over her breasts, between them and under them."

Willis noticed the nipples were now up and firm. God, he marveled. She's going to fuck me.

She said he could open the bottle now but continued holding the bottle against her tits, forcing him to touch flesh to take the bottle, er unless he refused to make that move.

It just felt like tit meat. But he developed an erection. Funny that.

She took the glass without saying thanks. She had green eyes, like Monique. "Do you like me?"

"Are we going to fuck?"

Ellen blew out the wine she'd just sipped.

"Christ Willis, don't scare a girl like that."

"Well?"

"Let's drink some wine first. We have no reason to hurry."

As they finished their second glass Ellen said, "You can pull my shorts off and suck me if you wish."

"Do you have condoms?"

"Yes, I thought I might need them."

"I'll only do you anal."

"That's fine."

Well that's what Willis had intended but she turned out to be hot stuff and experienced. Very experienced.

He began the kissing and they continued that for a while. When digging his fingers into a tit she groaned as if she rather liked that and somehow she gave a big heave and a couple of twists and pushes and he found himself having a sixty-nine, being left on top. She only trimmed and it was big and very juicy.

"God Willis I'm not sure I can take this big fucker up my ass."

"You'd be surprised."

"I will if I managed to take it all. Spray my tits when you are about to erupt from me sucking you."

Willis did that but ensured she came first. She bucked and turned very red-faced and was puffing and saying wasn't he such a darling.

They were both nude because Ellen had said she didn't wish to walk back into camp covered in semen and pussy juices.

Grinning, Willis said good thinking. "Let them think what they like. We only have to deny any allegations and they get nowhere."

"Until you attempt to fuck Monique tonight."

"She won't want to do it, suspicious I've been at you."

"Right fuck me now and I'll drive off and return at dusk as if I'm just arriving."

"God that's brilliant Ellen."

Willis forgot about the anal fuck and the condom and after spraying her tits they had a wild missionary, her legs over his shoulders and her ass moving all over the dried grass as she bucked and pushed back at him.

Oh she was good. She wrapped hard around Willis, so hard when urging him to fill her with cum that for a moment he felt his eyes might pop out and then her really creamed her.

As they returned downhill on the track through widely spaced trees Ellen asked, "Was that worthwhile?"

"Yes, you are a great fuck. Experience shows."

"Thank you kind sir. Memories tend to fade but I'd say confidentially that was the best bout I've had in years."

Back at the lake house Ellen collected her personal effects and drove off. Willis checked there was nothing left behind and dried on unbreakable glass carefully and put it away, having cleaned off lipstick from it. He left the other one out unwashed beside the empty wine glass.

The guys and the kids arrived back noisily and Sam said to Willis, almost catching him napping, "Ellen just passed us heading away from here. What did she want and why didn't she stay?"

"Ellen?"

"Ellen my eldest daughter."

"Dunno. I've just arrived in from a hike."

Sam yawned and said "Oh, perhaps she'll come back later."

"Yeah, gone to get a burger I suppose. Want a beer."

"Yeah thanks. You look half-worn out after that hike."

Ellen arrived back an hour later and was warmly welcomed to everyone including the guy who'd been shafting her almost three hours earlier. They barely kissed.

* * *

Next morning over breakfast out on the lawn as everyone was decided what they'd like to do, Christine asked her two daughters did they want to accompany her to visit the Robinson's where they would be bound to be invited to stay for lunch. Monique said yes and Ellen said no because she barely knew them whereas Monique and Megan Robinson had gone to college together.

"The guys want to go boating again so we may as well take the kids," Sam said. "What do you want to do Willis?"

"I enjoyed my hike yesterday. I'll go for a longer one today."

"Ellen you like hiking, go with Willis."

"Oh I don't know mom; I may just hang around here and read."

"Off your butt young woman. You are beginning to look much trimmer. A good vigorous hike will do you good."

Monique said, "Yes Ellen that's a good idea and you know the tracks. That will ensure Willis doesn't get lost."

Willis said, "I'll be okay on my own."

"No Ellen goes with you Willis and you other ladies come with Monique and me. The Robinson's are great hosts and enjoy having people drop in."

In the bedroom Willis said loyally, "You come tramping. I might not be safe out there alone with Ellen. She keeps looking at me oddly."

"She probably can see the outline of your big dick behind those tight shorts. The other women were talking about that with me in the bar yesterday."

"Oh god."

"There nothing wrong with having a big dick Willis. Now listen to me: if Ellen wants you to fuck her then do it. She's my sister. But just make sure she's the instigator because I don't want you barking up a wrong tree. Are you packing condoms?"

"No," Willis lied.

"I get a couple for you from the medical kit."

"Thanks but for goodness sake don't suggest to Ellen she should try me out. There is no need to encourage her. Surely she can go a couple of days without sex when apart from her husband."

"Well okay. Let her decide huh? As I said it's quite okay with me; she's my sister."

* * *

As they neared the dell where they had lunch, among other things yesterday, Ellen said, "Do you feel bad about cheating on Monique yesterday and having sex with me?"

"No. After all you two are sisters so neither ought to feel badly about it."

"I don't follow."

"Actually I don't know what I mean either. I don't mind if you have sex with me again."

"Mind? I want that fat fucker up me and me bucking over it. You are not just a pretty face Willis."

"Thanks but isn't that the guy's line?"

"I think that's old thinking young man."

"Young? I'm the same age as you."

"And that's why I said young. I've packed some lube. We can try anal if you'd like that."

"You might not like walking around with a sore ass."

"I'll cope. Tony is as big as you."

"Who's Tony?"

"I'm his PA."

"Oh. Spread it round do you?"

"Very little. Tony can rarely get to be alone with me. I have to be home to avoid the kids being home alone too long after school. I can scarcely ask Mike to come home early because I want to go out to be fucked by Tony."

"I see, life gets complicated does it?"

"Has mom moved in on you yet?"

"Christ no; she's way too old for me."

"She won't think so. Dad knows she passes it round and probably thinks you two have done it already."

"Oh shit. He can't think that. It's not fair. I'm innocent. Ellen, I'm not sure I'll have sex with you today. I don't want your father, mother and sister think I'm up here shafting you to round the park."

"Too late. They already know we are out here alone and so you are powerless to control what they think. So let's get down into the glade and you get me naked and start stretching my anus in preparation for getting down dirty with me you lovely fucker. Oh-oh, am I looking forward to this."

When the hikers returned Monique came into the bathroom and asked, "Did you?"

"Guilty."

"What was she like?"

"Really great."

Monique whispered, "She goes home tomorrow. Should I invite her to join us in bed tonight."

"What?"

"It's okay. We'll get away with it because of the location of our bedroom. I have had two sessions with Ellen and Mike, on both occasions it was in this bedroom."

"You mean you had sex with both of them?"

"Yes, I rather like threesomes, not that I've had many."

Willis couldn't believe it. Here was Monique unmasking herself again, this time quite sensationally.

She asked, "Well?"

"Um what effect might it have on our relationship?"

"None that I'd expect. It's all in the mind."

"Well in that case make the invitation."

"Oh why on this subject, both Ruth and Mary-Louise mentioned separately they are available if you'd like to try them out."

"What? They are both married with children."

"I know darling but you must understand. This is what people do in summer at the lake. You may even get an approach from mom."

"You're kidding?"

Monique sighed and said she hoped she was.

Just before dinner was served Monique whispered to Willis: "Ellen said yes. "She wondered if we could fake tiredness and go to bed when the kids are packed off but I ruled that out, saying we must behave normally to avoid suspicion."

The trio got themselves excited and went at it with gusto but for Willis the best came at the end when the two sisters, tired from fingering, licking and sucking one another and him and being pounded by him, stacked up for him on their bellies with their feet hanging over the end of the bed, Monique on top of the heavier-boned Ellen. He gave Ellen's pussy ten strokes and then slammed into Monique's and then back again into Ellen and so on until it became clear none of them was likely to climax again that night. So he gave up and they crawled up on to the bed and flaked out, ignoring the mess they were in. Sometime later Ellen went to her bedroom and Monique had a shower around 3:30 but Willis remained asleep until the kids began tearing through the house yelling a little after 7:00.

Ellen left at 10:00 next morning. Willis thought a good fuck can soften one's relationships. Until this vacation he'd regarded Ellen as fairly cold and perhaps even manipulative but now he regarded her as being warm and he liked her almost as much as he liked Monique. He knew they'd remain good pals even if they never had sex again and perhaps that how it should be. Yes definitely. Ellen stroked his hair when kissing him goodbye, doing that in front of everyone but to Willis's relief she kissed Monique very similarly but with perhaps more intensity.

Willis was feeling great despite all the sex. He'd consumed very little liquor the previous day and believed that was the key.

After morning tea Monique went off for a rest so Willis went off for a walk, knowing lunch that was almost two hours away.

An hour later he was approaching the house, still half a mile away when a voice called, "Hi Willis."

He turned and said, "Hi Mary-Louise."

"I was hoping to run into you. You leave in the morning."

"Yes, Sam and I are returning."

"I-I wonder if you can do something for me?"

"Yes of course. How may I help?"

The quiet and plain 35-year-old mother of two girls married to a medical researcher said, "I'd like you to kiss me."

"Okay."

"It wasn't long before her mouth opened and her tongue was into Willis's mouth.

Willis reached the only reasonable conclusion: She wanted him to fuck her or at the very least to come close to that.

He unbuttoned her shirt and she pulled out of the kiss to say, "They are only small ones."

"But shapely I should think after seeing you in that blue bikini yesterday."

"I didn't think you'd notice."

"Oh I noticed and noticed your butt."

"You will be too big for my butt."

"But not elsewhere?"

"I wouldn't think so. We should move into the woods."

"Great idea. Do you like fucking?"

"Should you be asking me that? It's rather personal."

"Yes, I should be asking you that."

"Mostly I like it but at times Dan is too rough, too demanding."

"Er I only meant your thoughts about you."

"Oh I see. May I touch you penis?"

"My cock? Yeah pull it out and suck it."

"I-I don't do that."

"That fine. Pull your panties off and lean against that tree, the bent one."

Surprised she looked at Willis's groin. "Are you long enough to do it standing up?"

"Yes."

"Can you slip in the side of my panties? I'll feel more comfortable if you don't look at me down there."

"Yes okay."

She pulled out the cock and stroked it a few times, inexpertly, and then Willis lined her up but she cried, "Oh no, put a condom on."

"I don't hike with my pockets full of condoms."

"Then we can't have sex."

Willis shrugged. "That's okay. Let's walk back for a pre-lunch drink."

They stopped short of the clearing to the house and Mary-Louise said she'd sit it out for a while. He should go on.

Willis didn't bother attempting to kiss her. What a control freak. If he hurried there was time to fuck Monique before lunch if she was up to it.

"Oh hi big boy. Have you got something a girl wants," Monique said as he entered the bedroom. She looked a little flushed from sleep. "I feel horny."

Willis ate a big lunch.

Angelieque, a tall fine-boned woman with 15-year-old son had arrived that morning and an hour after lunch that older boy taken the kids to the community playground half a mile away. Some adults where napping. Ruth and Mary-Louise appeared to have swapped husbands when going off on walks. Mrs Robinson and her daughter arrived to collect Monique to visit a mutual acquaintance and Willis felt alone and neglected. He decided to take a shower and walked into the bathroom in just his underpants where he found Angelieque pulling out facial hair in the mirror.

The sudden intrusion made her jump and she slapped a hand over her mouth to muffle a scream.

"Oh sorry," she laughed. She appeared dressed in only a silk dressing gown.

"You've caught my plucking."

"Caught you what?" Willis joked, making the 40-year-old laugh.

"You know I said fucking."

He blinked, not expecting that. She reached out and touched his sleeping dick.

"May I take a look?"

"Help yourself."

Willis wasn't interested. She had practically no tits. He liked tits big enough to swing on.

She pulled him out and it began growing in his hands. "Oooh hi big fellow."

She dropped to her knees and began licking.

Willis was suddenly was taking an interest. She was very good.

She tired and spat him out, stood and hitching her gown up around her waist, bent over the vanity.

"Let's see what you can do Willis."

Willis didn't have to be asked twice.

He fed it in slowly into her pussy. She groaned a bit because it was tight but didn't ask him to stop or even slow. He kept on the pressure and finally it was all in. She turned her head and he bent down and they tongued lasciviously until she began pushing back at him, indicating it was time for action.

Willis loved the sensations around his dick but wondered why was he bothering; she was skin and bones. Even a fattie would be better than this, perhaps even a hole in a fence post might appear sexier.

His negativism ended abruptly.

"That's enough; pull out," she commanded.

"What?"

"You heard."

He complied.

She glared at him before walking off and said, "You are foul, being so ready to commit adultery."

Willis's erection collapsed and his face turned purple in anger but he knew he'd been used and abused, er well short of the finishing post.

Fuck her!

Er no thanks, he thought sourly.

He showered not bothering to jerk off. He was too angry to think straight but soon after when he went outside and saw Christine approaching he ducked back inside and went out the rear door, not wanting her to request to sit on his dick.

As soon as Monique returned and went into the bedroom to change Willis pounced and made her so excited that she gushed.

"God I ought to go away more often," she puffed. "You were amazing and what are you looking so pleased about?"

Willis drove back to NYC next morning in Sam's SUV. Sam beside him had fallen asleep probably as a result of too much sex Willis thought wryly. He thought about women and fucking and came to the logical conclusion: he and Monique had it made as great sex partners. Were they so blind they couldn't see that? And toss in Ellen for a hot threesome occasionally and they'd have it all.