The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 03

Story Info
A man with a unique gift.
2.8k words
39.7k
30
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been some time since I had any intimate relationships and Deb and the kids had moved away. I was feeling a bit lonely and, occasionally, I would visit the condo pool just to see some people outside of work. One bright and sunny day, about 80 degrees or so, I was on a lounge chair in a t-shirt and a pair of surfing trunks with sun glasses. This woman paraded past me several times. She was wearing a black string bikini and high heeled mules. She had a nice curvy body and appeared to be in her late 30's. Her boobs had been enhanced and were barely restrained by her top. She also had a tattoo on the small of her back. You know the kind. She also had striking long wavy red hair. It was glorious and matched her beautiful green eyes. She was pretty but her face reflected that she had seen some tough times. She looked at me a couple of times and smiled.

A day or so later, my door bell rang and I answered it. The woman from the pool was at the door as I opened it.

She smiled and said, "Hi, my name is Brenda Johnson. My husband and I have recently moved here from Columbia, South Carolina. I thought I would bring some cookies that I baked and introduce myself."

Somewhat taken aback, I smiled and said," Well that's a switch, I thought the resident was supposed to be the one to bring the welcoming gift. My name is Hunter, you can call me Hunt. Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee or an iced tea?"

"Well, I do things a little differently from other people," She laughed, "I'd love to have some iced tea."

She came in and we talked for awhile. I found out that her husband was a mechanical contractor and she used to work in a doctor's office. It was nothing she specifically said but the impression that I got was that her husband was a bit of a lout. She had been to community college and had obtained an Associate's Degree. She was obviously very smart but she had not had the financial resources to go on. She said that her husband discouraged her further education because he didn't feel it was necessary. On this particular visit, she was wearing normal jeans and a tank top with sneakers. It all seemed to be pretty innocent although she was a little rough around the edges I

Over the next few weeks, we ran into each other at the pool several times and talked over early morning coffee and/or iced tea. One day, she started asking about my home entertainment system as she and her husband were looking to buy a new one. We were at the pool and asked if she could see and hear it. I said, "Sure." She was wearing a tight Aqua colored one piece that showed her ample cleavage and the back was cut down clear to her ass crack. She really looked hot and I was clearly getting lustful thoughts. She put on her opaque bathing suit wrap and accompanied me back to my place.

We got back to my place and went into the living room to look at the system. I played some music on it as well as some DVD's.

"Brenda, would you like some iced tea?" I asked.

"I'm in the mood for something a bit different. Do you have some white wine?" She inquired.

"I think so. I'll check. Meanwhile if you want to try the system, find a DVD you find interesting and put the system through its paces." I said.

I had burned DVD's from Deb's videos of Rhonda and I and had placed them in unmarked cases. I really hadn't given them much thought since they were placed in an obscure place on enclosed rack. I returned into the room with the wine and saw Brenda viewing and, apparently enjoying, me pounding Rhonda's pussy from behind. I was aghast.

"Mmmmmm, that looks good," Brenda said, "I heard you had a special talent."

"Huh?" I stammered.

"I met Debbie at a health club and we started talking. I mentioned where we had just moved to and one thing led to another. I know all about you." She was looking at me in a very lustful manner, "I have needs. My pussy wants to be filled by a stiff cock."

I was really hesitant about entering into a relationship with Brenda. There was something about her that made me uneasy. I wasn't sure she could maintain discrete behavior. She was a bit abrupt and inclined to talk and then she tacked on,

"If we were to be fuck buddies, you'd have to wear condoms and..."

I was getting a bit pissed at her aggressive behavior and cut her off, "Listen, I don't what you've heard but you're looking at my very private videos and I don't discuss my private life with relative strangers."

She was confused but still being too aggressive, "I'm sorry, but I thought I was dealing with a stud that liked to fuck married women. Not a wimp."

"Brenda, you have heard a pile of crap. I really think you need to go now." I snapped back.

She angrily put down her glass and stormed out of the house and I thought that was the end of our interaction. Things were a bit frosty for a while but she had a flat tire on her car. She was having difficulty with changing it as I was walking by. I offered to change it and she accepted. As I was working on it, she said,

"I'm sorry about our misunderstanding, but I was under the impression...

Again, I cut her off, "Brenda, the women I have had intimate relations with, I really love. Those relations are private and nobody's business but ours. I am not promiscuous and I will not cause anybody pain or suffering. I don't like casual sex."

She looked like someone had just ripped her a new one, "I'm sorry. I am really lonely and I need someone to talk too."

"Well, we might have something in common, after all," I smiled at her.

We went back to my place and talked and had some iced tea. We became good friends over time and after a while, we opened up about our personal situations. She wasn't happy in her marriage because he was a lout, he drank, was abusive and was a serial cheater. He did earn a good living and she felt unsure she could support herself. She wanted a family, he didn't. She would come over when she was upset and needed some empathy and love.

One day, she appeared at my door and she was crying and drunk. Her husband had come home after a night of carousing and slapped her several times. He went into their bedroom and passed out on the bed. I had her sit down at the table, and got some cold compresses for her face and gently applied them. My face was close to hers and I was gently moving her beautiful hair out of her face. She looked at me with her stunning green eyes red from tears and the next thing I know we were in a tight embrace with our mouths locked together.

It happened so fast, our clothes were off and we were in my bed. We didn't say a word. I was on top of her with my cock in her pussy and her legs wrapped around me. I wasn't paying any attention to any technique, I was pumping her hard and she was kissing me hard and sensually stroking every part of my body she could reach. I could feel the eruption developing inside my body and it started moving down my cock and it exploded out of my head with ecstasy into her wanting pussy. White hot steaming ropes of love flooded her pussy.

I screamed as I came, "AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH."

She arched her back as I came in her and she gripped me with a death grip with her legs and arms. After I finished cumming, She hugged me tight around my neck and we lovingly probed each other's mouth with our tongues.

All she said was, "Make love to me again."

I came in her pussy four times that day. I never actually pulled my cock out of her pussy, it just got soft and fell out along with buckets of cum. Every time I got hard my cock was back inside of her. Her pussy was magic. There was something different about Brenda.

She could make me rock hard with just her simple touch. Seeing her on top sliding up and down on my cock with those bouncing tits and that gorgeous red hair draped just so over her hard nipples was guaranteed to bring a cum explosion.

Brenda and I never had a "quickie". The intention might have been to have a fast and exhibitionistic fuck but I could never resist her sopping wet cunt. We would regularly fuck at night time pool parties when no one was looking but inevitably we would wind up back in my bed making love for a couple of hours. There were multiple periods where we would fuck every day for weeks. I'm sure her husband was suspicious but he was frequently out drinking and carousing at night and working during the day. Brenda had just enough sex with him to keep him from abusing her. Time to time, we had a discussion about her leaving him, but she wasn't ready to deal with that trauma. She had her "Fuck Buddy" for emotional support and her physical needs.

She loved to experiment. We acquired a number of sex toys and performance pillows. Our lovemaking sometimes would last for eight hours or more. We were both insatiable for each other. She loved me licking and nibbling her nipples while probing her pussy with a dildo or vibrator. Placing a vibrator gently on her clit while sucking hard on her tits would bring on unbelievable orgasms, wave after wave. Her body would just go flaccid after an orgasmic eruption and she would pass out for an hour or so while I held her tight.

Every time, after these orgasms, she would eventually wake up and she would suck my cock, lick and nibble my balls to the point I would unload massive amounts of cum into her mouth. She always swallowed every teeny drop and she would lick me completely clean. I would arch my back and cry out in ecstasy when she would take me. We always French kissed afterwards and I would fall asleep. When I awoke, we would then make coital love.

There were no power or control plays, we eagerly did anything the other person wanted to try or would stop immediately if wanted. It was completely uninhibited sex bordering on uncontrolled.

We even went so far to set up several cameras in my bedroom to record our lovemaking from multiple angles. We loved watching ourselves fuck which always led to more of my hot cum being shot into her pussy. We also loved the sounds of the rhythmically squeaking bed, the sensual moans and groans, the rhythmic slapping together of stiff cock and wet pussy, the passionate dirty love talk and the magical sounds of each other reaching the pinnacle of ecstasy.

One day, after making love we were covered with sweat, cum and pussy juice hold each other tight. Brenda said,

"Baby, I want you physically closer. The ultimate intimacy."

I whispered back, "How honey? Look at us."

As she kissed me, she cooed, "I want to feel you in my ass. I want your cock in my ass."

I had not had anal sex before but if my baby wanted it. I responded, "I love you, Precious."

She gave me one of her death hugs and said, "I love you too, my baby."

We read up on how to make anal love and while making love we would use the various toys and appropriate lube in order to get her relaxed. We did this over the course of a couple of weeks until one day. We had already made love once and I had shot a huge load inside of my lover. She was resting on her tummy on top of the covers and I was playing with her anus with inserting several vibrating toys with lots of lube and she was really getting hot. I was laying next to her and whispered in her ear, "I love you more than anything in the world."

I positioned myself over her derriere and started slowly pushing my hard cock into her anus. When she realized that she was finally going to fucked in the ass, she started passionately providing instructions, "That's it baby. Slowly, don't hurt me, Fuck me."

I would slowly move my cock in a little bit while she adjusted and relaxed. I would withdraw a little if she needed it. This went on for a while until I had my cock entirely in her ass.

Brenda breathlessly exclaimed, "OOOHHHH Baby, I can feel every vein in your throbbing cock. It feels FANTASTIC!! Slowly pump me baby. Gently, OOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHHH."

I was rhythmically pumping my cock in and out of her ass. I kept applying lube to make sure she was comfortable. The tightness was intoxicating and she was going into an "out of body" orgasmic response.

"FUCK ME, DARLING, FUCK ME!!" She screamed, "I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY ASS!!"

She came hard, shuddering and quivering, screaming incoherent words at the top of her lungs. My eruption was not the usual progression of cum down my cock. It was an immediate huge glob of white hot seed that was both painful and gloriously delicious. I roared in my delirium. I was shaking involuntarily and quivering for several minutes even after she slid off my now flaccid cock.

Nothing was said, we held each other tight, with our legs intertwined and we slept for a couple of hours. She woke me up by kissing me on the face neck and chest.

She softly whispered in my ear, "Darling, I've seen and felt heaven. I'll love you forever."

"My precious baby," I responded, "I love you."

Even though we were both spent, we both wanted my cock in her pussy. After we cleaned up some, she licked me hard and I pushed my cock past her wet labia and gently began thrusting in and out with her positioning her legs where she wanted, sometimes wrapped around me, straight up in the air or resting her feet on the bed. We just loved fucking each other.

After a good while, even though I already had two monstrous orgasms, I felt a third one start swelling inside me. Brenda felt it too. Her legs went straight up and her feet were pointed to the sky giving full access to her pussy. Her toes were spread apart meaning she was really enjoying herself and getting ready for another orgasm. I positioned my arms on her legs so that I could spread her pussy even wider and really started pumping hard from tip to balls.

"AAAHHHHH, AAAHHHHH, AAAHHHHH, AAAHHHHH, AAAHHHHH," She yelled, "FASTER, faster, FASTER, FASTER."

I was pounding her cunt as fast and as hard as I could while groaning loader and loader. I could feel the load like volcanic magma moving from inside me down my cock towards her pussy.

"I'm cumming, BABY, I'M CUMMING!! I screamed.

"YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," She screamed, releasing all her sexual tensions.

I kept frantically pounding my cock for a little bit, then the tidal wave of cum exploded into her womb.

This was not a temporary thing either. We fucked like this for two solid years. We just couldn't keep our bodies apart. During late spring and early fall sometimes we would go secretly walking in the twilight around the local high school's athletic field and spontaneously strip and fuck long and hard in the cool luxurious grass. I never once asked her about contraception because I really didn't care. If she wanted a child so did I. Then the day finally came. She bounded into my house hugged me hard around the neck and stuck her tongue down my throat.

"I'm pregnant, Darling, with YOUR baby! I'm so so ecstatic."

Guess what my response was? I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I proceeded to take both of our clothes off and then we fucked ourselves silly. I came inside her three times. I was so happy and so much in love.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Please!

"We couldn't keep our bodies apart". Seriously?

sparktjsparktjabout 9 years ago
Superb

Well I enjoyed it, as I did all your other stories.

I want to take issue with the previous two "commenters" .... I'll keep it simple as clearly neither of you have sufficient brain-power to process anything too difficult. You haven't contributed any stories (for which we are all deeply thankful), so you have absolutely no right to make snide, negative comments. If you haven't got anything pleasant or interesting to say then f**k off, it's not rocket science.

Rant over.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Very disappointing.

Boring crap. Line a idiot to the dentists office, just glad its over.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Coaxing It Out Newlywed school nurse helps student.in Loving Wives
More Stories