The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 05

Story Info
The Jeannie and Marlene Chronicles.
6.5k words
4.27
25.6k
25
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never really knew the dynamics of the marriage between Jeannie and her husband. They had been married about 10 years when Jeannie and I had first met(fucked). Based upon the guy's op-ed pieces in the newspaper, he was a boring insufferable sanctimonious little shit. I witnessed his behavior towards Jeannie at a couple of parties and he treated her, despite her education and job experience, with condescension and disrespect. Basically, when we met, she couldn't stand him and she was very interested in, besides satisfying her carnal desires, humiliating him so bear all that in mind.

A local magistrate who was friends with Jeannie was having a party. She got me invited somehow. This lady judge was married to a local big name financier/politician. They were quite wealthy and had one of the local "mansions". I showed up alone at the door dressed in a rental tux. The Judge greeted me at the door.

She was in her early to mid-fifties. Her long gown of choice was black, sleek and sexy. It highlighted her natural curves beautifully. It was modest in front but low cut in the back, almost all the way to her ass. Her hair was shoulder length and peppered with gray. Shoes were black satin pumps with 4 inch heels. Her gown had a slit in it midthigh. She was wearing black silk stockings that had the seams up the back. She was a handsome woman but had a stern demeanor emphasized by the reading glasses sitting low on her nose.

"Good evening and welcome. I'm Sheila Williams" she said with a reserved smile.

"Thank you for having me, my name is Hunter Daniels."

"Oh, you're the guest of Jeannie O'Malley."

"Yes, I am a friend of hers." I replied.

"She's told me so much about you."

"Really?" This comment kinda surprised me.

"Please make yourself at home, The O'Malley's, I believe are in the study."

I went and got a cocktail and just stood in a corner looking around, observing the people, the help and the general situation. These people were really not my type. I don't blend in with the wealthy and powerful. I did notice that the Judge was friendly with one of the hired help, a big black guy who appeared very muscular. He was moving about with trays of cocktails and etc.

I was almost of the frame of mind to slip out the door and go on home, unnoticed when I heard Jeannie.

"Hunter, there you are. I've been looking all around for you.

There was no androgynous outfit tonight. In fact, since Jeannie and I had started fucking, her clothing had become much more feminine and alluring in a subtle way.

Tonight, however, she was dressed in a low cut aubergine gown that was striking against her alabaster skin. It was made even more striking with her magnificent cleavage. Her shoes were matching spaghetti strap sandals with 6 inch heels. Her long red hair was up. She just looked delectable.

"Jeannie, you look unbelievably beautiful."

She gave me a broad happy smile and said,"Thanks, darling. I did it for you. All shithead said was that it was inappropriate."

I frowned and muttered, "Fuck him."

She drew a sarcastic look, "Not if I can help it, you on the other hand."

"Hunt, I want to introduce you to Stephan (pronounced Stef fan)."

She took me by the hand and took me over to him.

"Stephan, this is my friend Hunt Daniels."

"Oh is this one of your pedestrian friends from work?"

I replied, "No I work in the medical profession and have three degrees from name institutions. Please note that I majored in something that actually required work not journalism."

This aggressive reply drew a gasp and he said, "How rude."

"Stephan, dear, Hunt has been fucking my brains out for about a month."

"Jean, that's just like you to say something crude and nasty in public." and he turned around to continue socializing with the elite. He obviously had other priorities rather than being with his wife.

Jeannie and I had a few drinks to loosen up and she introduced me to several of her co-workers who obviously had a lot of exposure to real life situations in the criminal world.

Jeannie also gave me a little scuttlebutt on the Judge. She had two boys that had just graduated from college. Oh, the big black guy i had mentioned earlier was a moonlighting bailiff named Fred Smith. What's noteworthy about Fred is that he has been boning the Judge for close to 15 years.

Jeannie told me that Fred had actually knocked up the judge a couple of times but she had surgical interventions to avoid scandal.

"How do you know this?" I asked with a skeptical tone.

"She told me." was the reply

"Huh?" suddenly the comment the Judge had made when I first came in hit home.

"What have you told the Judge about me.?"

"Not much other than you have a great cock and I love fucking you. Come on."

She took my hand and we walked through the house and myriad of people to the stairs. We went upstairs and found a relatively quiet bedroom.

"In here," she said.

I could hear some moaning and a squeaking bed behind the closed door. We opened the door and slid in. What a sight. The Judge was on her back, naked except for her stockings and garter, with her legs wrapped around the black man. He was sliding his massive blue-veined pole in and out of her pussy.

"That's it Freddie, stretch my pussy with that pipe. Oooooohhhhh, fuck, fuck."

Next thing I know Jeannie's dress is on the floor and she's on her knees sucking on my cock. I'm hard as a rock and my clothes are finding their way on the floors. Fred has the Judge on her knees on the bed while he's standing behind her pounding her pussy. One giant hand had a thumb in her ass and the other enveloped her right tit.

Jeannie jumped on the bed with her twot facing the other side of the bed, I buried my face in her full red haired snatch. Jeannie began sucking and squeezing the Judges C-sized tits while I'm tongue fucking my slut.

Fred is snarling, "You're addicted to my big black cock, you rich white slut. I'm going to fuck you senseless."

"Shut up, you nasty cocksucker and fuck my pussy," The judge said as she turned around and watched that huge black pipe run her cunt through and through.

Jeannie had re-positioned herself slightly and sneered at me.

"Fuck me, baby, plant that seed inside me." I positioned my cock on her pussy lips and slid it in. As I was doing it. Judge Sheila saw my cock.

"What a fucking nut sack," she exclaimed, "He cums in buckets, I bet."

Jeannie whispered in between moans,"You have NO idea, he floods me every time he fucks me."

"I want him to fuck me too, I want some different cock, I'm a cum slut too."

Fred piped in, "Nuthin doing until I unload my nut inside of you, bitch, Then I get to fuck the lily white slut."

Fred rolled the Judge on her back and pinned her legs back and gave her a savage fucking.

Sheila and Jeannie were both on their backs while their legs in the air, feet flying everywhere while our cocks were penetrating their inner sanctums. Occasionally you would hear people walk by the door looking for a bathroom or a place to fornicate. The moaning and sounds of slapping flesh were quite loud and three times someone looked in and saw two naked men's asses bobbing with undulating scrotums between the spread and outstretched legs of two loudly moaning women.

Fred roared when he unloaded inside the begging Judge and she was relegated to mumbling incoherent ramblings about his hot and sweet honey. I swear you could see the pulsating piece of meat pumping its cum. Meanwhile Jeannie and I were getting closer to consummating our evening together.

"I need your cum, lover, give it all to me. I love that throbbing cock. Fuck my pussy."

My now familiar feelings of hot spunk massing inside of me were building. Jeannie kept talking.

"Fill me up with your creamy sperm, you filthy boy. You know you want to seed me. I want it. All your seed."

I exploded, "UNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I convulsed with each rope of hot lava that splattered her cervix. She made a loud continuous moan while I was pumping my cream.

We were all panting as Fred and I removed out softening dicks from our newly impregnated pussies. Soon everyone was giggling and laughing. Fred remarked "Look at all that cum coming from Jean, Jesus Christ."

Judge Sheila said, "It's my turn for all that sticky love honey." and she soon was caressing and sucking on my dick. Jeannie meanwhile decided that she wanted her first black cock and started sucking on Fred.

Both couples were on the bed. I was slurping on the Judge's pussy, cleaning out Fred's cum. Sheila was on the verge of exploding right then and there. When I started sucking on her clit and rapidly finger-fucking her she blew her juices all over my face. I just kept going. I was going to make her limp.

Meanwhile Fred had Jeannie on her knees and rammed his big 10" pole inside her pussy. The look on her face when that pipe entered her was incredible. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she started screaming.

Fred hissed, "It's just beginning, bitch. My black cock is going to stretch that pussy to the breaking point. I'm going to fuck you numb."

The Judge was still orgasming on my hand and mouth. She couldn't say anything. She pulled my head out of her crotch and brought me up for a long tongue swapping kiss. My now stiff cock homed in on her pussy and automatically slid right in. I was slowly pumping while kissing her. The sensation of my huge nut sack slapping her pussy was new to her and she remained hot and primal and fucking me for all she was worth.

Jeannie was on her back now and Fred was pumping pretty hard. The sight of that really dark black pole plunging all the way inside that lily white Irish pussy was intoxicating. Jeannie was moaning like crazy. Fred was getting to the finishing point but I heard Jeannie say out of breath, "I want to take you in my mouth."

Jeannie scooted up and sat up at a 45 degree angle. Fred started shoving his dick inside her mouth. It took a while but he got it all in and was soon actively fucking Jeannie's mouth. When he blew, it was too much and she gagged some and had to spit a little out but she regrouped, scooped the little bit that escaped with her hands and swallowed it all.

The Judge was now begging me for my cum. Combining the pounding I was giving her with the sloppy seconds, Fred's cum was frothing out of the Judge's cunt. The slapping scrotum had her going wild. I put her legs on my chest and went to the power fuck position to get maximum penetration with the least resistance for ejaculation.

I blew huge ropes of hot lava inside of her, so much so that cum was flooding out of her snatch while I was still ejaculating. The bed was soaked and she grew wilder with all that cum flooding down her pussy. When it was over and we were resting the Judge sensuously licked the cum still leaking out of my dick and Jeannie licked the Judge's pussy. We all came down very slowly.

The Judge finally said something, "Hunt, you're a great fuck, we're going to be doing this a lot, I think."

"Judge, I think I could take that sentence." I replied with an evil smile.

Jeannie whispered in my ear, "Not so fast sailor. I've got plans for you."

Jeannie and I took a quick shower and got dressed to rejoin the party. As we were leaving the room, Fred was back on top of Sheila fucking her again.

Jeannie looked at me and said, "The Judge is really a perverted slut but I guess I'm moving down that avenue too."

"Jeannie, you're a beautiful young woman who has needs. I don't think you're anything of the kind."

She grasped my hand and said, "Thank you, darling."

She joined back up with her shit head husband who hadn't even noticed she had been gone for an hour and a half. I collapsed exhausted on a sofa and remained there for the remainder of the evening.

I did notice that Jeannie was providing Stephan a constant flow of alcoholic beverages. His already obnoxious personality was getting more so. His became drunk enough that Jeannie was going to take him home. She gathered there things together and proceeded to go to their car.

She came over to me and whispered, "Follow me home. Wait in the car ten minutes and then come to the door."

She was going to get him home and let him pass out in the bed, he was barely awake now. I found out later she also gave him two benadryl and some ibuprofen so he would sleep.

I did what I was told but I waited two extra minutes at the door. When she did arrive to let me in, she was stark naked. She threw her arms around my neck and her tongue down my throat.

She took my hand and led me into the den, embraced me again and said, "Fuck me, fuck me now."

"But..."

"Fuck me," she repeated while undressing me.

Soon we were on her expensive leather sofa in the missionary position, my balls slapping her pussy and her legs wrapped around me.

As I was slowly pumping, she whispered in my ear.

"I didn't let Fred cum inside me because I want YOUR baby."

I was pumping harder now. The thought of getting Jeannie pregnant had me really excited and she knew it.

I replied, "I want to get you pregnant, have my baby"

She started fucking me harder now.

Soon the leather was squeaking from our hot and sweaty bodies intertwined and undulating in copulation.

I was getting close and she whispered,

"I can feel your throbbing cock getting ready to pop, Fuck that baby into my womb.."

With that, I came hard inside her. When I had finished we laid together satisfied with my cum leaking out onto the leather. It got rather messy.

We fucked twice more before I left at 3 am. During the second time as I was almost to orgasm, her dick head husband stumbled out of the bedroom and yelled down in a slurred voice,

"Jean, where is the aspirin?"

I was going to stop but she grabbed my ass and whispered,"

"Don't you dare pull out, keep fucking me, I want that cum."

I did as I was told. In between pants, she yelled back,"It'sin thefuckingmidd. OOoohhhh GAWD, drawer." During all of this, her legs were straight in the air with her sopping wet pussy dripping on the sofa. There was so much bodily fluid splashing about that the wet slapping sounds of our fucking could clearly be heard outside the den.

We heard him curse, "Useless Woman" and the bedroom door close just as I blew my hot seed inside her womb.

The third time, she rode me reverse cowboy leaning back over me while I feverishly pumped her (I now owned it) pussy. She finally fell off me exhausted but while on her tummy, I positioned my cock at her rectum (with some Vaseline) slid it inside her ass. It was slow going at first but she soon got into it when I started whispering filthy things in her ear,

"What's your little cocksucker going to say if he sees me fucking your ass?

"Unhhhh, unhhhh, unhhhh, unhhhh," was the response. She began meeting my downward thrusts by pumping her anus up into the air in perfect fucking rhythm.

"What are you going to tell the little prick?"

In between pants, gasps and whimpers she managed to get out, "My loverhas fucked all my holesover and overFuck me Hunt, baby, keep fucking me."

The cum stained leather sofa was squeaking loudly with rhythmic fucking. Stephan managed to stumble out of the bedroom one more time and yelled. "Jean are you ever coming to bed?" Then he proceeded back to the bedroom and shut the door.

She mumbled under her breath, "Why should I? I'm getting fucked senseless down here." She called back up the stairs, "I'll be up in 10 minutes." I got semi-dressed (I drove home in my cum soaked underwear). When I left, I saw Jeannie walking up the stairs naked and she was wiping my dripping cum from between her legs and yet he was clueless.

We knew in four weeks time that she was pregnant but over the course of those 4 weeks I had my cock inside her continually and probably cum inside her 40 times. That's 8 billion little baby makers. Her husband remained completely clueless. Jeannie loved doing this to him since he was such a shit to her. In all, I fucked Jeannie so much that I got her pregnant three times while she was married, with one pregnancy resulting in a set of paternal twins. As a lark, we were laying in bed after sex and figured that over the course of 9 months, her womb lovingly received 50 billion of my baby makers.

Jeannie told me that she loved my cock. It now was about 7" and nice and thick. She laughed when she told me it fit her pussy perfectly. The thing though that drove her over the edge were the monstrous balls that shot massive amounts of cum inside her several times a week.

"Kat was right, your fucking machine is the most addictive thing, I've ever experienced." she would frequently say.

One day, after making love, we were tangled in a love embrace kissing and caressing each other.

"Stephan has really been pissing me off lately. I want to tweak his nose by sending a message that I'm fucking someone else."

"You know, I really don't understand that if you hate him so much why don't you just divorce him?"

"it's not that simple, there are other people involved, parents who pushed this thing on us. Then there is his ego. He's an only child and his mother spoiled him beyond belief. He refuses to believe he can fail at anything although I've never really seen him accomplish anything important. I brought the idea of a divorce up and he just blew it off. If I would initiate a divorce, he would view it as a humiliation and absolutely refuse. I just have grown to loathe him. Anyway, have any ideas about how to tweak his nose?"

"Well we could make an audio recording of one of our love-making sessions. I would upload it anonymously to Youtube. You could play it in front of him "spontaneously" and gauge his reaction. Of course we would use phony names but it might be entertaining to see if he recognizes your voice."

"Oh that's deliciously evil, have you ever done that before, you bastard."

"No, 'fraid not." I replied. "What happens, though, if he recognizes your voice?"

"I don't give a shit, if he wants a divorce, that's what I want, fabulous. Let's do it NOW."

I set up three recorders, two video and one audio at aimed at the bed and then we went to town.

We used the names John and Marsha from the old soap operas and Warner Bros. cartoons.

"Kiss me John, I want to suck on your tongue."

then soft moaning as I was nibbling on her neck and ear lobes. I was making my usual soft growling sounds as I was pleasuring her.

"Marsha, what if your husband catches us?"

"I don't fucking care, make love to me, suck and lick my tits, I love feeling your velvet tongue against my nipples."

I grasped and squeezed her tits while I sucked and lightly bit her stone hard nipples. She was arching her back pushing her tits farther into my mouth. She was really groaning now,

"Oooooohhhh, John baby, I LOVE the way you fuck me."

I rolled her on her tummy and gave her a light tongue bath down the curvature of her spine. When I got to her derriere, I spent a lot of time licking, kissing and lightly biting her ass cheeks. The hot wetness from her already fucked pussy was really palpable.

She rolled over on her back and I went in to make oral love to her pussy.

"Marsha, your pussy tastes so sweet."

"Your cum makes it sweet, baby. Lick me clean."

I proceeded to do just that. She was grinding and gyrating her pelvis into me. She was getting hotter and hotter.

"Make me cum, Johnny, make meeeeee cccuummm. I love you."

The groans were nonstop now and she was getting ready to cum, really hard.

I started humming on her clit while finger-fucking her. She grabbed my head. I took this as a cue and I inserted my tongue inside her vagina and gave it a thorough flicking and licking.

12