The Baby-Sitter Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOH! OOOOOH! OOOOOOOOH! That is awesome! Having a cock in your ass is sooooo awesome!" She pumped up and down on my cock, the feeling for me was so incredible. Her ass was so tight, it was almost painful. I knew I wasn't going to hold out long, so I didn't try. I bucked my hips up toward her descending ass and came hard. The pulsing of my cock in her ass was all it took to send her over the edge. Even after we both had come, we continued to ass fuck. I turned her around on my cock until she was facing away from me and rolled over on my side. My cock was still in her ass and she was purring with satisfaction. She and Patty were kissing and I was slowly stroking in and out of her well fucked ass. I reached around and pinched Rebecca's nipples, rolling each in turn with my thumb and forefinger, tugging them and twisting. With each pull, her ass tightened up until my cock came back to full online status, armed and ready. I thrust in and out of her ass, feeling it loosen with each passing stroke. She began her series of orgasms, her screams muffled by my wife's mouth. She stiffened, reached desperately between her legs to grab my balls and pull as much of my cock into her ass as she could force. She bucked wildly, and I held her in place with my hands on her breasts, nipples being ravaged the entire time. I felt Patty's hand caress my leg and then drift away. I was aware of a change in Rebecca's anal passage. I felt a new sensation. Patty began to finger-fuck the baby-sitter and that was it. I came, Rebecca came and I wouldn't have been surprised if Patty came too.

I was exhausted. My dick was sore as hell. I rolled to my side of the bed, pulling my dick from that teenager's ass with reluctance, knowing that if I continued, I might just fuck myself to death. 'That's not so bad,' I thought. 'But my boys would be without a father.' I drifted off to sleep, content with my lot in life.

When I awoke I could hear voices coming from the bathroom. I had trouble standing, so thoroughly was I fucked. I staggered into the bathroom and spied two head sticking above the largest bubble bath I had ever witnessed. Rebecca and Patty were in the tub, with Rebecca clearly sitting between my wife's legs, reclining against her ample if aging breasts. Patty was washing Rebecca down.

"What is this? Are you two done for the afternoon?"

"Done? Of course we are done. You've be asleep for two hours. I've got to go to the market and get some bread for grilling, as wells as steaks, some pasta for salad and some fresh vegetables to grill also. You were snoring so loudly we decided to just move in here and take a bubble bath." They both giggled at my frown.

"Is there room for me?"

"No, but I need to get out, so you can take my place. Be gentle though, you really broke in this poor child's ass. It's very sore. So is mine. You can sit here, but don't you start anything," She smiled when she said it, so I knew she wasn't that serious. It wouldn't have mattered, I was thoroughly and completely fucked out. I settled into the tub, let Rebecca lean against my chest and slowly rubbed her skin with just my hands. Even though she was sexy and young and tight, my cock wasn't going to join this party. This was just going to be a bubble bath.

But there was always an after dinner treat.

12