The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy babbled for a full minute, before quietly resting.

"Amy?"

She answered, "Yes."

"You need to know. This is the last night of phone sex. If you want more, if you want to be my slut, if you want to get fucked by a big dick, it's going to be in person."

"I won't do that."

"That's fine. But if you change you're mind, call me."

"I'm not going to call."

"Amy, I hope you change your mind."

I waited for Amy to say more. When a full minute of silence passed, I sadly said, "Bye, Amy." I hung up the phone.

Like every holiday season, the days flew by. Christmas and New Years came and went. I thought about Amy on occasion, but wasn't obsessed with the sexy mother.

On the Tuesday after New Years, I was in Vermont skiing. After a long, exhausting day on the slopes, my friends and I returned to my family's ski house. We showered and were getting ready for another night in town.

When I unhooked my cell phone from the re-charger, I saw I had three messages and two missed calls. I checked the voice mail first. They were all unimportant and could wait until I returned home in two days. The missed calls peaked my interest. They were from Amy.

She didn't call again until lunch the next day. I was in the ski lodge eating a hotdog when I felt the vibrating phone. "Hi, Amy."

She answered, "Um . . . Hi." Clearly nervous, she continued, "Um . . . could we talk?"

"I'm in Vermont with friends and will be skiing until Wednesday. And besides, I told you, I'm through talking."

"I don't really want to talk," Amy admitted.

"Then what do you want?" I asked in a very pleasant way.

Instead of answering me directly, she said, "My . . . um . . . my husband is . . . going out of town. He's gone . . . um . . . the rest of the week."

"Amy, I'm really glad you called. I'll admit I'm excited."

A quiet, "Me, too," was her answer.

"Do me a favor. Take a deep breath. Close your eyes. And, tell me what you really want . . . your fantasy," I suggested.

I had to wait a few moments before Amy answered. "I want you to eat me. But there's more. I don't want it to be a chore." It took a couple of seconds before Amy finished, "I think it would get me more excited knowing a man wants to give me oral . . . than actually having it happen."

"I can't wait to do that for you."

"Really?" she asked.

"Amy, I'm going to give your whole body oral sex. I'm going to eat all of you."

I could feel her growing excitement over the phone. I continued, "When can we meet?"

"I'm dropping the kids at my mom's on Thursday at 9:30 a.m. and will pick them up at 4:00."

I told Amy, "I'll be at your house at 10:00."

She quietly answered, "OK. Good."

"When you answer the door, I want you to be naked."

She was silent, so I continued, "I'm going to give you incredible oral. I promise. I want you to give yourself to me. Be naked. Do you understand?"

In a whisper, she answered, "Yes. I'll do it."

As I hung up the phone, I promised myself that I wouldn't jerk-off and would save my cum for Amy. That's easier said than done for a nineteen-year-old. The anticipation of meeting Amy had me incredibly horny and I had a massive hard-on, 24/7. I jerked-off five or six times a day.

On Thursday morning, I pulled into the Carpenter's driveway at 10:00. I walked up the front walk, with much more confidence than I actually felt. My heart was pounding as I pushed the doorbell and heard the sound of the chimes.

As I waited, I told myself, 'If my time with Amy was half as good as my dreams, it would be the best sex ever.' In reality, the sex was ten times better.

When the door opened, Amy's head and one bare shoulder were poking around the corner. She backed away and I walked through the opening and into the house. Amy stood naked and in the middle of the entry hall. One arm was draped across her breasts and the other covered her pussy.

She looked spectacular. I was tongue tied and was glad when Amy said first, "I'm afraid."

"Of what?"

Her gaze dropped to the floor as she continued, "I'm afraid that when you leave, I'll feel humiliated."

As I thought about what she said, I realized, I didn't want this to be a one night stand. I wasn't in love, but hoped that Amy would accept me as an occasional fuck buddy. The idea of wild nasty ongoing sex with an attractive married mother is a college kids dream come true.

The overcoat I was wearing was a Christmas present from my parents. It was a calf length wool coat. I took it off, walked behind Amy and hung the coat on her naked shoulders.

"I'm afraid, too," I whispered into her ear from behind.

In answer, Amy just raised an eyebrow.

"I afraid, that when I leave, you won't invite me back again. I won't humiliate you. I'll do my best to make you feel good . . . great . . . out-of-this-world. And I hope you'll invite me back again."

As Amy thought about what I said, I asked, "Have you had any wine yet."

She smiled and slapped my arm. "Chris, it's only ten in the morning."

"I don't know about you, but I could use a glass."

Amy led me into the kitchen. "Ed has a wine rack in the back of the pantry. Pick out something nice."

Before going into the closet, I asked, "Are you feeling better?"

For the first time that morning, the sexy MILF gave me a genuine smile. "I'll feel better after I have some wine." Amy had been holding my coat closed. She suddenly let go of the lapels and let the coat hang naturally from her shoulders. It gapped open. I could see the side of each breast, her flat stomach, a full dark bush, her thighs and legs.

She watched me as I watched her and teased, "You better not fall in love with me."

I smiled at her and said, "You're looking at lust, not love. I'm going to bang you till you kick me out."

A cloud of concern fell across Amy's face. "Amy, you were worried about being humiliated. I'm not going to humiliate you, but I'm going to fuck and suck you all day."

She nodded and simply said, "I think I need some wine."

I found a nice bottle in the wine rack. When I brought it from the pantry, Amy was standing next to the breakfast bar with two wine glasses and cork screw. I opened the bottle, poured two glasses full and handed one to Amy.

I held my glass out and toasted, "To new friends."

We touched glasses as Amy responded, "Friends."

After each taking healthy sips, Amy raised her glass and toasted, "To horny college studs."

After completing the ritual for the second time, I toasted, "And to attractive married sluts."

Instead of clinking glasses, Amy slapped my arm, but she did drink another sip and we both finished our wine. We laid the glasses on the breakfast bar and I refilled them. We were only a foot apart. I reached for her, slid my hand under the coat, held her bare waist and pulled her against me.

Our first kiss was electrifying. It started slow as we pressed our lips together. Slowly Amy opened her mouth and let me push my tongue in. She moaned at first and then forced her tongue back into my mouth. As we traded back and forth, Amy reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck. As she pulled herself against me, my coat fell from her shoulders and to the floor.

With a hand on each hip, I held Amy's body against mine. Her breasts were full and round and her nipples were erect as they pressed into my shirt covered chest. Amy sighed into my mouth as she ground her pussy into the jeans on my thigh.

The kiss wasn't love-filled, it was sexual. As we explored deep into each others mouths, we chewed and bit each others lips and tongues. Without breaking apart, I pulled Amy to a bar stool. I sat and she stood between my spread thighs.

I let one hand drop from her waist to her ass. It was round, smooth and taut. As I cupped her cheek, Amy groaned into my open mouth, "So fucking good."

My other hand wanted more. Moving it slowly, I caressed her side and moved it to her very full breast. I used the back of my hand to feel her erect nipple, before turning it over and mauling her tit. Amy shivered against me as I lightly pinched and twisted her nipple, before mauling it again.

Amy was getting more and more excited as I felt her up. "He never does this to me anymore," she complained. As she pressed her lips into mine again, she begged, "Harder."

I clamped her nipple between my thumb and finger and she groaned, "Oh fuck. Yes."

"Do you want more, Amy?" As I asked, I pinched her nipple.

"Yeah . . . more . . . harder . . . so good."

I put both hands on Amy's shoulders and turned her around. I guided her athletic ass into my crotch and reached around and groped both tits. The harder I worked on her tits, the more she ground her ass into my cock and the dirtier she talked.

"Fuck yeah . . . just like that. You're making my . . . my . . . fucking nipples . . . burn . . . soooooo . . . fucking good."

I pulled Amy tightly against me and hissed in her ear, "You're whole body is going to burn. It's going to get eaten. It's going to get fucked."

I twisted both nipples and pulled them apart. "OOOOhhhh fuuuuck! Oooohhh Jessssus. Fuck. Fuck. FFFUUUCCKK!"

Amy continued to grind her round ass into my dick and hissed, "III'mmm cummming. Your . . . slut . . . is . . . cuuummming!"

As her orgasm slowed, she slumped into me. I leaned into her ear and said, "We're just getting started baby. Turn around."

Amy turned to face me and started to pull my shirt from my pants. "I want to see you naked."

Pulling her against me, I reached for a thigh and pulled it over my leg. I reached for her other thigh and helped her as she straddled me. "You'll see me naked. Just not yet."

I cupped each ass cheek and told Amy, "Feed me your tits."

She hoisted her left tit and rubbed it against my lips. When I opened my mouth, she pushed it in. I sucked, chewed and nipped at her fat, spongy berry. Amy wrapped both hands around my head and held me tight against her boob. "It's . . . been . . . so . . . fucking . . . long."

I spent the next few minutes going back and forth and working both nipples hard. My hands kept busy too. They supported her ass and slowly worked into the crack. Fingers rubbed along her exposed asshole and the bottom of her leaking cunt.

"Please . . . take me . . . to . . . bed."

"Will you let me eat you?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," she panted. Amy climbed off my lap, took hold of my hand and led me through the house. We climbed to the second floor and to the far end and the master bedroom.

As we entered, I gave Amy a gentle push and told her, "Sit on the edge of the bed."

When she was seated and facing me, I started to undress. It wasn't a strip tease. I wasn't trying to be sensual. I just wanted to get naked.

As I pulled my clothes off, I noticed that Amy's tits and nipples were slightly swollen and very red. I nodded toward them and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

Amy bit her bottom lip and responded, "Yeah. You hurt them just right."

Once naked, we stared at each other for a few moments. Amy was long over the nervousness of exposing herself to me and sat proudly on the bed.

"Show me where you want me to eat you."

Sitting on the beds edge, Amy spread her knees apart. She looked down at herself and then at me. She reached both hands to her twat and pulled her lips apart. "I want you to eat me . . . right . . . here."

That's what I did. I sank to me knees at the side of the bed, forced Amy's legs wide and back and buried my face in her hole. She smelled like heaven and tasted even better. I rubbed my face into her slot, before working my tongue in.

Amy let out a long deep moan. She grabbed two fist fulls of my hair and held me tight. She let me set the pace, but kept a firm, painful grip of my head. I guessed that she didn't want me going anywhere.

I knew this was Amy's fantasy. Since I didn't want this to be a one time event, I attacked her pussy slowly and methodically. I started by licking and sucking her cunt lips and after a while, circled her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Then, working with the fat part of my tongue, I slowly lapped her drenched slit and to her clit. Amy had grabbed a pillow and was clenching it between her teeth. Occasionally, she'd stiffen, pull me tighter against her crotch and scream as she had a cum.

Following her third orgasm, she pushed the pillow to the side and said, "No more. Please! Let me rest."

I had one more thing I wanted to eat before quitting, so I lowered my head, pushed her thighs back further and ran my tongue over her asshole. Amy jumped, sighed and said, "Oh God! I'm not the slut. You are!"

I chuckled as I rimmed her ass. After soaking her rose, I slowly worked an inch of my index finger past her sphincter. As my finger pushed in, I continued to lick her pussy. When I could easily fuck an inch of my finger into her butt, I moved my lips to her clit and pushed three finger of my other hand deep into her cunt.

Amy's orgasm was explosive. She raised the lower half of her body off the bed and bucked into my face as I finger fucked both holes. When the orgasm passed, she wailed, "Don't . . . you . . . fucking . . . stooooooop!"

Her ass was resting on the bed again, as I continued to pleasure Amy. Minutes passed as I sucked and licked her clit. She started to rotate her hips and then began a gentle grind, until she was bucking against my face again. "I'm . . . cumming . . . aggaaiinnnn!"

She was only half way through her cum, when I pulled my fingers from her holes and my face from her crotch. "DON"T . . . YOU . . . FUCKING . . . STOP!!! She screamed. I pushed her to the middle of the king size bed, lined my cock up with her gapping pussy and pushed balls deep in the first stroke.

Her cunt was as tight as any of my twenty-year-old girlfriends'. I rested my forearms on either side of Amy's body and drove my dick into her. Looking down into Amy's face, I could see her eyes were wide, her mouth was open and she was panting. My balls were swinging and spanked her ass every time I drove into her.

Wanting to try something different, I pulled from her and ordered, "Turn over. I want to fuck you like a dog."

Amy struggled onto her knees with her ass high in the air. Resting her head on the bed, she moaned, "Put it in. Put that fat dick in and fuck me."

I took hold of her hips and rammed her from behind. "Fuck me you bastard!" Amy played with her clit and occasionally let her fingers grab and massage my swinging balls. As her cunt squeezed my dick and fingers played with my balls, I could feel a huge cum approach.

I pulled from her twat and lay on the bed next to her. "I'm going to cum, baby. I want to cum in your mouth."

Amy turned, jumped between my spread thighs and sucked my cock to the base in one hard suck. She slowly deep throated me in and out. In less than a minute, I was pumping my cum into her talented mouth.

For the next quarter hour, I lay on my back, with my hands clasped behind my head as Amy used her mouth on me. I loved when she sucked my balls and rimmed my ass, but her deep throat skills were the best I ever had.

I didn't want to be selfish, so I suggested, "Let's try a 69."

Amy said something I didn't understand, as her mouth was full of dick, but she twirled around and planted her well used pussy on my face. We fingered, sucked and licked each other, until Amy crawled down my body. She raised her hips up, took hold of my cock and forced it into her pussy in the reverse cowgirl position.

"This . . . is . . . my . . . favorite. Don't . . . do anything." She took three deep breaths before continuing, "Let me . . . do all . . . the . . . work."

I watched for twenty minutes as Amy slowly raised and lowered her pussy on my dick. She had two more small orgasms and when she stopped and rested, I thought she might be done for the afternoon.

I was wrong, by a long shot.

When she finally raised herself and my wood popped from her hole, I was surprised when she reached between her spread legs and grabbed my dick. She shifted her hips, lined me against her asshole and forced my dick head passed her sphincter. Amy's back hole was super tight. She rocked back and forth for minutes before I was fully inside her.

She rocked slowly and begged, "Give me a minute. Just . . . give . . . me . . . a . . . minute . . . to . . . get . . . used . . . to . . . your . . . fat . . . dick.

My cock was full embedded in her bowels when she started to fuck the last inch in and out. She went on for a few minutes and she seemed to relax. Finally, she climbed off me and back onto her hands and knees.

"Come on stud," she teased. "Fuck my slut ass. Fill it with cum."

I crawled behind Amy and ass fucked her with all eight fat inches. She rubbed and fingered her cunt and had a few hard cums and grunted when I emptied my spunk in her back hole.

Amy and I sprawled on her bed and caught our breath. I was pretty tired, but went to the kitchen to get our wine. We snuggled, talked, drank wine and rested. I shouldn't have been surprised, but we ended up taking a short intimate nap together.

We snuggled some more after we woke, but the mood had changed and I knew it was time to leave. "Do you mind if I take a shower before I go?"

Amy kissed me deeply, pointed to the master bath and said, "Take your time."

I was in the shower for a few minutes, when the curtain pulled to the side and Amy climbed in. She wrapped me in her arms, kissed me some more before admitting, "I love to fuck in the shower."

I backed her against the shower wall, raised a leg and entered her in a standing position. We fucked in this position for a while, before I grabbed her other leg, lifted her completely off the ground and banged her into the wall.

Amy's not a tiny girl. Even with her arms and legs wrapped around me, I began to tire after a few minutes. "Hold tight," I told her and I lowered both onto the shower floor. Amy and I were in a missionary position and had water beating over us, as I started to fuck her again.

We weren't in a hurry and had a long, slow, deep screw. Amy giggled and began to tighten her pussy walls around my cock. The sensation was new and very exciting and I soon dumped my third load into her pussy.

As we lay together on the shower floor, Amy giggled again and then laughed. When I gave her a confused look, she admitted, "I can't believe it. You came in my mouth, pussy and ass. It was just like you promised."

Before I could think up a come-back, she finished, "I thought you were full of shit, that you'd use me and leave. When can you come back?"

It was my turn to laugh. Amy got her wish and I got mine; a taboo older, married fuck buddy.

12