The Babysitter

Story Info
Brandi takes care of young men & older men.
3.1k words
4.23
153.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the brats settled down and were sleeping. It had almost been an hour since the last time I heard any noise from them. I peeked in their room to confirm they were sleeping. They had extra energy or something tonight and wouldn't go to sleep. I was baby sitting these two boy, twins Zack and Ryan, age 5. Their parents and mine were friends and I have been their babysitter almost since the day the boys were born. Really they weren't brats, just two little boys who had a ton of energy, unless of course you had something else planned and they were preventing it from happening. Which of course I did.

After confirming they were asleep I grabbed my phone and sent a text message. Just a simple one liner, "Ready?"

Almost immediately the phone went off, a reply "hell yeah be there in 5." It was from Shawn my boyfriend. I met him this past year at the community college we attended. Since we both lived at home we took advantage of every opportunity that we got to be alone. I didn't usually have Shawn over when babysitting but we had both been busy with midterms the past couple of weeks. I know I wanted it, and I'm sure he did.

As I waited for Shawn I thought about stripping off my pajama bottoms and my oversized sweatshirt, answering the door when he knocked in only my panties (I wasn't wearing a bra tonight). But I chickened out, what if it was someone else. I would never be able to explain that.

Five minutes passed, it seemed like an hour. I sat on the couch flipping thru the channels on TV, getting up twice to look out the window. Another five minutes, this was killing me. I couldn't wait, I was so wet in anticipation, it had been a couple of weeks since we were alone together, it was killing me. Finally there was a slight knock at the door. I ran over, pulled it open. There was Shawn. He came in, we embraced and kissed. Our tongues met, exploring each other. I was holding him tight, his hands were on my ass. After about a minute I pulled away, shut the door. Holding my hand he led me to the couch. We sat down and embraced again, our lips met again. His hands were on my back, rubbing up and down. At first so were mine, but then I reached for his pants. I pulled the belt buckle loose, unsnapped his jeans then tried to pull the zipper down. Shawn pushed back.

"Whoa whats your hurry Brandi?"

"Its been a while, and I miss you." I replied still trying to get his zipper down.

"Well just slow down, that's no reason to rush it."

"Oh and the Anderson's said they'll be home around 11:30." It was now 10:35.

"Why did you wait so long before calling me?" Shawn asked while leaning back against the arm of the couch, with his hands behind his head. I was now able to get his zipper down. Pulling down his underwear I wrapped my hand around his cock. It was already hard.

"The kids wouldn't go to sleep. And I want to make sure they were sleeping before you came over." I squeezed my hand on his cock and started to stroke it.

"Always thinking aren't you Brandi."

"Yeah I am." I said as I lowered my mouth onto his cock. I engulfed it, taking almost all of it in. I love sucking cock. Ever since I first tried it during my senior year in high school, I loved it. I love the way the guys react, their moans, their hands on my head. I love taste and feel of a cock in my mouth. I love the power it gives me over a guy.

I pulled up on his cock, twisting my mouth on it. With just the tip still in my mouth I ran my tongue over it, then flicked it. At the same time I was stroking the rest of his shaft with my hand. Shawn was moaning already. I could taste the salty pre cum leaking from his cock. I lowered my mouth down his cock again, then pulled back up. Again I ran my tongue around his tip. Lowering myself on his cock again, this time I took it all in, I was deep throating him. When it was all the way in I held it there, rubbing my tongue along his shaft.

"Oh God Brandi I love when you do that." Shawn moaned. I pulled back and then deep throated him again. I held it there again, rubbed my tongue on him, sucking as hard as I could. Shawn hips lifted off the couch in an attempt to get even deeper, but my face was right against his body. He couldn't go any deeper. After a couple of seconds of this I pulled off.

"Lets get these off." I said pulling his pants down. He lifted his hips to help me. His cock stood at attention, gleaming with my saliva. I stood up and pulled off my pajama bottoms and my cute pink panties all at once. Then I climbed on top of Shawn, wrapped my hands around his head, leaned over and kissed him. His hands were on my naked ass, sliding up and down. My wet pussy pressed down on his cock, trapping it between our bodies. I rubbed back and forth a couple of times, covering his cock with my juices. His hands slid up my body under my sweatshirt. They slid around to the front to my breasts.

"No bra tonight, I like that." He caressed my breasts. I sat up straight as he pulled my sweatshirt off. Once I was totally naked he looked me over.

"You are so sexy, I will never get tired of looking your body." I put my hands behind my head, pulled my hair up, pushed out my breasts, twisted a little from side to side, giving him the super model pose. He placed his hands on my sides, slowly rubbing them up and down just above my hips. After a couple of seconds of that I lifted up a bit, grabbed his cock, aimed it at the entrance to my pussy.

"Quit looking and fuck me will ya?" And I slid down his cock. His hips rose up to meet me and instantly his cock was buried to the hilt. God it felt so good, his cock pushed all the way in me. Quickly we got our rhythm going, his cock sliding in and out of me, Shawn pushing up to meet me every time I came down. I leaned forward, supporting my weight on the back of the couch to either side of Shawn's head. My breasts hung in his face, his tongue reached out to lick my erect nipples. His hands were on my ass, squeezing my cheeks, alternately pulling my cheeks apart and pushing them together. His hips rose off the couch pushing his cock as deep as it would go. I leaned forward, pushing my tits into his face. I could feel his mouth open taking in a large part of my tit, his tongue flicking on my nipple. I help my position, letting Shawn do all the work, pushing up in me, pulling back before pushing up into me again.

"I want you doggie style." Shawn said while pushing away slightly. I pulled off him, got on the floor on my hands and knees. He was right behind me, his cock slapped on my ass a couple of times. He reached under me, found my pussy, opened it up and guided his cock into me. He wasted no time and jammed as deep as it would go. I gasped as I didn't expect the forced he pushed into me with. He pulled back and jammed it in again. He did it a third time and this time I pushed back. His hands were on my hips, pulling me back to meet his every thrust.

"Oh yeah Shawn fuck me!" I moaned and he slammed into me again. And again. I pushed back against him, trying to get his cock just a little deeper.

"Come on Shawn give me all your cock." It slammed into me again. He was not holding back, he was fucking me with everything he had. He pushed in again and again.

"I'm gonna cum." Shawn moaned.

'Don't cum in me." I said while pulling away from him. Shawn fell back against the couch, his cock throbbing. I spun around, grabbed his slippery cock and sucked it into my mouth. I could taste myself on his cock as I bobbed up and down on it. Shawn was moaning and I knew it wouldn't be long. I squeezed his balls and he shot his load. I swallowed that just as another load was squirted into my mouth. Then another. After several more small shots he finally stopped. I continued to suck on his cock, draining the rest of his cum. Finally I pulled up.

"Wow you've got to go." I said looking at the clock. It was 11:10, the Anderson's could be home at any moment. We both sprang to our feet, finding our discarded clothing and getting dressed. At the door we kissed again. Just as he was about to open the door a car pulled in the driveway.

'Quick out the back." I said pulling him to the kitchen where there was a back door. One last kiss and he was gone. I rushed back to the living room, opened a book and pretended to be studying when the Anderson's walked in.

"Hi Brandi, how everything go?" asked Mrs Anderson.

"No problem, the boys went to bed just as expected."

Mrs Anderson paid me the usual 20 bucks. I packed up my things and Mr Anderson drove me home as usual. We lived several miles away and even though I could have borrowed my parent's car Mr Anderson always volunteered to pick me up and drop me off. This way he could also spend a few minutes with my folks. He and my dad had worked together a long time ago and have remained friends ever since.

On the way home we exchanged a bit of small talk. Turns out he was entertaining a client of his, trying to close some big deal. A couple of blocks from his house he pulled off the main road onto a side road with only a couple of houses on it. All the lights were out on the houses. He pulled the car to the side of the road, turned it off.

"Got time for the usual?" he asked while turning towards me.

"You know I always have time for you Mr Anderson." I said as I reached over, undid his belt buckle, undid his pants and fly. The only light in the car was from a nearby street light, just enough to see what I was doing. Reaching in I found his cock, semi hard. He lifted his hips a bit and pulled down his pants so I had free access to his cock and balls. He settled back into his seat as I started to stroke his cock. As I stroked it grew harder.

"Yeah you have such a nice touch." Mr Anderson moaned. With my other hand I cupped his balls, massaged them lightly.

"Thank you Mr Anderson. I like the way your cock feels in my hand." Another reason why Mr Anderson always drove me is I would usually give him a hand job or suck him off on the way home. This started back after my senior year of high school. Mr Anderson always had a thing for me. A couple of times the on the way home he made suggestive comments but I didn't respond. One time though after he made a couple of these comments I responded by asking to see his cock. Well he pulled it out and ever since then it was a pretty regular thing.

Leaning over I licked the tip of his cock. He moaned, he put his hand on my head. I continued to stroke his cock while licking his tip. I licked the underside of the tip, then up to the hole. Licking all around the hole before I pressed the tip of my tongue into it. One more lick around the tip then I sucked the whole head in. Mr Anderson moaned.

I adjusted myself by getting up on my knees on the seat. Kneeling on the seat I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth again. Grabbing it around the base I bobbed up and down on it, at the same time rubbing my tongue all other it.

His one hand began to roam. It roamed down my back. Due to the way I was positioned my sweatshirt had ridden up on me, exposing my lower back. His hand was now on my exposed back, rubbing it. As I continued to suck his cock and play with his balls his hand continued to roam. It moved up my back, bringing the sweatshirt with it. Once it got high enough for him to realize I wasn't wearing a bra his hand slipped to my front side and immediately began to massage my breast. His cock also got harder while he did this.

"You have such nice nipples." He moaned, his fingers tweaking my nipples. As I sucked on his cock I lightly scratched his balls which my nails. He moaned.

His hand left my breasts. I was a bit disappointed as he was doing a real good job with them. His hand returned to my back, made its way down to my ass. He rubbed my ass a few times over my pajamas. Then it slipped under them, and under my panties. His hand was now on my bare ass. He rubbed my ass while I continued to work on his cock. Removing my hand from his cock I slowly deep throated him. He was a bit thicker than Shawn but about the same length. I really had no problem deep throating Mr Anderson but I couldn't do it for long. I pulled back a bit and sucked it all in again. His hand slid further down my ass, his fingers found my pussy. He brushed along my pussy a couple of times, then pushed a finger in me. I moaned a bit with his cock in my mouth. Then I pulled off his cock, sat up while pulling his hand away.

"No touchy for you Mr Anderson, remember." Those were the ground rule we had set some time ago. I would touch and suck him, but he was not to touch me. I didn't mind sucking him but fucking was out of the question.

"Well I thought maybe you had changed you mind, I mean after all you let me touch your tits."

"Consider it a bonus night for you. But no more. Otherwise you can just drive me home now."

"No that won't be necessary. Please continue with your services."

"Not quite so fast Mr Anderson." I grabbed his hand, the one that was on my ass, with the finger that was in me. I pushed the finger under his nose.

"Like the way I smell?" He took a deep breath.

"Yeah that smells nice." I pushed the finger in his mouth.

"Like the way I taste?" He moaned as he sucked his finger clean. Before he could really answer I returned to his cock. Sucking it in as I ran my tongue all over it. My hands cupping his balls, squeezing them lightly. His hand fell on my back again, rubbing up and down lightly, pushing my sweatshirt up higher and higher on me. Not stopping him I continued to work his cock with my mouth. His hand reached around, found my tits and started to rub my nipples. Immediately his cock grew harder, I sucked harder. I squeezed his balls a little harder, he moaned. His fingers pinched my erect nipples lightly, it felt so good. But it was also making him more excited. Opening wide I slid his cock all the way in, my nose pressed up against his body. His hips began to push up, he was getting close.

After holding his cock deep in my throat for several seconds I backed off. I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and stroked it, while I sucked and licked the tip. He was beginning to moan almost non stop, his fingers pinching my nipples a little harder. His hips were now thrusting trying to drive his cock deeper. Sucking only the tip, my hand stroked his cock while the other squeezed his balls. Suddenly he shot his load, catching me off guard. Normally he didn't cum this fast but he must have been excited to be touching my tits. I sucked on his cock as he shot again and again. His hips were pushing up as he shot. I sucked down his cum as fast as he shot it.

Soon he settled back into his seat, his cock slowly deflating while I continued to suck on it. I had to suck all the cum as I didn't want to leave any obvious trace for Mrs Anderson to find. Pulling off as I sat up, my hand still lightly stroking his cock. His hand slipped from my tit.

"That was good." he said while looking at me. His eyes were on my chest. Looking down I saw my sweatshirt was pushed over my tits, so he could see them in the dim light. Quickly I pulled my sweatshirt down.

"That wasn't really necessary now was it?" He asked. I didn't answer, but noticed his cock was leaking some more cum. I leaned over and sucked the last of his cum from him.

"Yes thanks, you are always so neat." He said as I sat back in my seat. He fixed his pants and we continued home. When he pulled in the driveway he pulled out his wallet, pulled out fifty bucks, handing it to me.

"Thanks again for watching the boys tonight." I jumped out and shut the door. As I was walking towards my house he rolled down his window.

"I think we may need you again next week, is that ok?"

"Certainly, just let me know." and I ran in the house.