The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,431 Followers

Gary's thrusts deep and hard into my vulnerable virgin anus became more and more erratic. His gasps, grunts and groans were louder and more eager. I could tell that he was close to cumming and I longed to feel him shoot his warm load deep inside me, to fill me with his sticky seed. He pushed deeper into me, his full balls slapping against my round arse.

"Oh yes, oh baby," Gary moaned, "I'm cumming! Oh God! Fuck. I'm gonna fill your virgin arse with my hot cum!"

I felt my impaled arse filling up with sticky cum as Gary continued to moan and thrust until the cum started leaking out onto my thighs. Finally, he was finished and let his limp cock slide from my sticky anus. Almost instantly, he was replaced by Joe who slid his cock into the sticky mess left by his friend and instantly began to plough my arse. I had felt so empty for the moment after Gary pulled out that it felt even better having this second, larger, cock inside me.

All this time, Daniel, who I thought had left after claiming that fucking me was too gay, had been watching the scene as I lay on my back being fucked, my hard cock sticking straight up out of my skirt. He obviously could no longer help his lustful feelings as he came back over to join us, stroking his long, thin cock. I had Joe's cock screwing my arse, while Rob was fucking my face. There wasn't really much space for Daniel. Joe, who was still stroking my dick even as he fucked my arse with his, pointed my engorged member toward Daniel.

"Come and give a hand, Dan," Joe said, "She sucked you off, the least you can do is return the favour."

"I already told you, that's really gay," Daniel responded, "I'm not some queer like you guys."

"Yet you're really turned on watching us fuck this pretty little thing's arse," Joe returned back to him, "Either you like watching men fuck men, which makes you pretty gay, or Cassie here isn't a guy, which means it's not gay to go down on her."

I didn't know if this was really the best logic but I wasn't about to disagree. It certainly seemed to work on Daniel's lingering doubts as he knelt down beside where I lay on the floor, sandwiched between his two friends' dicks, being rammed from one to the other. Joe passed my hard cock from his hand to Daniel's and Daniel began to beat me off with one hand while jerking off his own cock with the other.

After a few minutes of this, he obviously got bolder as I felt a sensation other than warm hands wrapped around my dick. I could feel the wetness of a tongue running over my shaft and it made me quiver with pleasure. I turned my head so I could just about see what this insistently straight older man was doing with my cock even as I swallowed his friend's thick meat. Daniel opened his mouth to kiss my swollen cock head, but, as he did so, Joe slammed his own dick even harder into my raw ravaged arse and pushed my wobbling meat straight into his friend's mouth. Daniel gagged momentarily, but very quickly got the hang of swallowing my engorged manhood. He began to bob up and down on it in time with how Joe was ramming my arse so it was almost as if the one so-called straight friend was fucking the other's face through me.

I was reminded of how well I had known these guys ever since I was a child; they were all my parents' good friends and all supposedly happily married. I wondered what their wives would think to see this scene played out for them. If they were to enter the room unexpectedly, how would they react to see all their husbands crowded around fucking the babysitter, dressed in just a skirt and bra, makeup smudged and pigtails out of place? And how much worse would their reaction be when they discovered that the cute teen girl babysitter wasn't a girl at all? When they discovered she was in fact a guy in girl's clothes, with his arse taken by their husbands' dicks and his own dick sucked by another of their straight hubbys.

Things were really about to reach their climax now between me and my parents' friends. I could feel from the way both Joe and Rob and how they were fucking both my holes in an increasingly erratic way that they were both close to reaching their orgasms. The only question is which would be first. Meanwhile, the double penetration had set my body on fire and the feel of my cock in Daniel's mouth was nearly enough to send me over the edge. My body quivered with electric pleasure as one cock pushed inside my tight ravaged arse and another slid from my lips. It was the wet, thick monster in my mouth that exploded first, though.

"Mmm, oh yeah, oh baby. Suck my cock, babe," Rob sighed, "Ohhh, yeah. Make me cum, Cassie. You want my cum, don't you, sweetheart? Want to drink it down?"

And with that, I felt the second stream of warm, sticky cum to hit the back of my throat that night. Rob just kept on spurting his hot spunk until my mouth was completely full and the translucent juices were leaking from my lips and over my chin. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and, stroking the shaft, shot another couple of streams of sticky, salty juice over my face. It felt so good to be covered in this man's cum, to hold the tasty juice in my mouth and feel it covering my face. It felt like I was a real hot girl to be able to create that reaction in a guy.

As I grinned and swallowed the cum in my mouth, eagerly licking my lips as I did so and showing the other guys how much I enjoyed it, I saw Joe was about to blow his second load of the night. He pulled his dick out of my tight, newly fucked arsehole. It was glistening with Gary's cum, which he had picked up from inside me. He began to jerk himself off over me as his cock began to shoot its sticky load.

Daniel, meanwhile, still had my cock buried in his mouth and, as Joe aimed to shoot his load across my defiled once virgin teenage body, he ended up shooting a lot of his cum instead across his friend's face as the latter swallowed my meat. Surprisingly, the cum shower did nothing to stop Daniel from going down on my own dick and the showering of his friend in cum did nothing to stop the incredible force of Joe's ejaculate. Soon, both Daniel's face and my chest were sticky with milky juices.

"Ohhh, sir, you're a cumslut just like me," I gasped, incredibly turned on to see Daniel's face covered in spunk as he eagerly sucked on my trembling dick, "Well, get ready for some more!"

My cock began to spurt and fill the older man cocksucker's waiting mouth with my own cum as my orgasm shook through my body from my sticky, well fucked arse to my cum filled throat. My cum was leaking from his mouth and still there was even more to come. Daniel took his lips from my cock and came over to my face, stroking his own hardness. I continued to cum over my body and over my employer's little grey mini-skirt, I would never be able to give that back to her! Meanwhile, Daniel began to let his cock shoot another load on my face and chest, making the white bra I wore about as useless to return to its owner as the skirt. Finally, when both of us were spent, he bent over my exhausted body as I lay on the floor and kissed me deep on the lips, pushing my cum that still filled his mouth back down my throat and licking his own from my lips.

The three guys who had come home with Joe then turned and put their clothes back on. After exchanging some words with Joe, they then left. All this time I lay back on the floor in the stained skirt and bra, heels still on my feet, my makeup smudged and my blonde pigtails sticky with cum. My girlish outfit was a little dishevelled but the experience that I had just had made me look at myself more as a girl than ever. No, not quite a girl, no my cute, innocent teen babysitter self had had her innocence taken from her, had been well and truly fucked in all her holes, I now saw myself as a woman.

Thinking this happily, I basked in a post-orgasmic glow for some time until Joe brought me to my senses. His wife, Sara, would be expected home any time and did not expect to see her male babysitter dressed in her clothes and soaked in her husband's cum. I cleaned myself up as quickly as well as I could and put my male clothes back on. As I was leaving the house, however, Joe gave me a significantly thicker pile of banknotes than was my usual babysitting rate.

"You're such a good little babysitter, sweetness," he said, "You've really earned this little bonus. And all my friends were very satisfied. They'll be recommending your services around."

Well, I guess that would show all my friends who said I couldn't make any real money for babysitting!

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,431 Followers