The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy heard the car door slam outside and quickly gathered up the porn DVDs, feeling incredibly guilty, like she had pried into something deeply personal. Just as she lifted the DVD drawer back onto its tracks she heard a child sobbing and realised Callum had been disturbed and needed her attention. She rammed the drawer into its slot and ran past the door and reached the upstairs landing just as the front door opened. Callum had stopped crying already so Lucy had time to compose herself before walking downstairs acting perfectly natural.

"Oh, Kerry," she feigned her surprise. "I didn't realise you were home!"

************

They sat beside each other on the sofa with a glass of wine each, the bottle of Italian Asti sat on the table in case there was a tragic emergency of an empty glass.

When Kerry entered the house after only 45 minutes of her date with Stewart, Lucy knew something had gone wrong. Her eyes gave it away, they were sad eyes, and when Lucy looked into those beautiful eyes, she almost cried herself. She had the look of a woman who was fighting back her tears in the traditional 'stiff upper lip' English spirit.

"Are you ok Kerry," (stupid question.) "I didn't think you'd be back for a couple of hours," Lucy said, genuinely concerned.

"No, not really, just another man who thought a single mother would be an easy..." Kerry's voice trailed off as she forced the last words out. Her stiff upper lip failed at last and as Lucy walked towards her, arms open, a flood of tears soon trailed down her face.

The two women hugged each taking comfort from their firm embrace. Kerry's head lay on Lucy's shoulder, moistening the soft material of Lucy's top, and her hair flopped against Lucy's arm tickling her skin.

After a moment had passed by, they slowly broke apart, Lucy's grasp a little more reluctantly loosened. It was Kerry who suggested the wine and now they sat together. Lucy felt awkward as she had to position herself in such a way so that her exposed pussy would not be in full view. Kerry couldn't seem to relax properly, she sat hunched forward with her legs crossed and her head slightly bowed, it was as if she felt ashamed, embarrassed even, and normally she'd want to be alone now. However, there was something about Lucy that made her glad of the company. Besides if she were alone she would only have gone to bed and cried herself to sleep, no, she wanted Lucy to stay.

When Kerry leaned forward to reach her drink the V neck section of the dress slightly parted, giving Lucy a side view of her entire left breast! She had to suppress a gasp and tried to remember she was supposed to be being supportive (of the tearful woman, not the breast.) Still, Lucy couldn't help feeling slightly pleased at the outcome of the date. Earlier she had thought about this man being with Kerry and it had sparked a deep sense of jealousy in her. It made her feel guilty, and she knew she shouldn't be so selfish, but it was a feeling that wouldn't go away.

As they continued sipping their wine Kerry told Lucy about the date.

As soon as the door closed behind them and they headed towards Stewart's car, Kerry had felt uneasy. He had taken her by the hand and at every opportunity he stared at Kerry's breasts.

"I dressed nice to look alluring, but I didn't think I'd be ogled at the whole time! It was nice, well; it was flattering for a while. But it's hard to hold a conversation with the top of someone's head," Kerry explained. Lucy nodded, and then quickly peeked at the tits in question before she continued her story.

When they were in his car heading for the restaurant Kerry had tried to engage him in conversation, asked him how he was, if he'd been to this place before, talked about the weather and so on. In response, she got many one-word answers. Then, while they were waiting at some traffic lights, Stewart had leaned over and placed his hand on her exposed thigh saying how gorgeous she was, then the hand was gone and they were on their merry way again.

"Seriously?" Lucy asked, amazed at the man's rudeness.

"Seriously," Kerry affirmed. "What do you say in a situation like that? I just let it pass and thanked him for the compliment, really I should've just told him to 'fuck off' and got out but, I couldn't bring myself to do it." Kerry was shaking her head as if she should have known better.

They had arrived at the restaurant shortly after and were quickly shown to their table for the evening. Kerry had attracted a fair bit of attention from some of the male patrons but she was far too shy to admit this to Lucy.

Kerry had expected to be sitting at opposite ends of the small table but Stewart had insisted they sit side by side. The table was one of about five that were on a small raised platform towards the back corner of the restaurant. The light was soft and their table had a small lamp with a fancy lamp shade atop it giving just enough light. It was a romantic setting but, after they got comfortable, Stewart became less of a gentleman.

As they were in the back corner of the room they were quite hidden from the other people in the place, Kerry couldn't help wondering if that was the very reason he had reserved this table in particular. The waiter had left the menus and while looking through the available dishes Kerry felt a hand on her knee. Stewart simply smiled at her as his hand slowly slid up her leg and gently stroked her thigh.

"I told him to stop," Kerry told Lucy, as if defending herself.

"Did he?" Lucy asked.

"No, he just smiled and said, 'hey baby just relax, you know you like it.' Then his hand shot up my dress and he started trying to pull my knickers off!" Kerry blurted it out, sounding a bit like a child accusing someone of picking on them.

"Oh my god," Lucy said. "What did you do?"

"I just pushed his hand away and stood up but he still had a grip on my knickers and they just snapped!" Kerry was blushing and Lucy's mouth hung open.

"My god, what then?" Lucy asked.

"I ran, right out of the door," Kerry said. Her eyes were filling up again but she continued. "I wasn't frightened, just angry; I walked over to the payphone and called a taxi. I felt so embarrassed though, I felt like everyone knew I was bare down there," Kerry's eyes lowered indicating that she meant her pussy. "The taxi only took five minutes to pick me up, I kept looking around but I didn't see him. Then I just came home."

She managed a weak smile before adding, "I just thought the sick bastard's still got my knickers!" She looked disgusted and Lucy didn't blame her. However Lucy hadn't let the fact that Kerry was now naked under that little dress pass her by.

"Would you like me to go?" Lucy asked, hoping the answer would be negative.

"No, stay with me for a while," Kerry said. "I don't want to be alone just yet, let's have another drink."

"Sure," Lucy replied, feeling relieved and, for the first time in a long time, feeling wanted. Feeling needed. It gave her a slight buzz to feel that way.

The two women carried on talking for a short while but Lucy could see that Kerry still felt really tense. She had said that she wanted Lucy's company but, for some reason, she still could not relax.

"It's ok, everybody makes mistakes, it's his fault, not yours," Lucy's voice was soft, hushed even. She gently combed her fingers through Kerry's hair, brushing it back behind her ears. Then, with her palms, she went back to stroking but pressed on a little bit causing Kerry to push her head gently into Lucy's hand.

"Why do men think that because I'm separated and have a kid that I'm some kind of slut, a whore that they don't have to pay, like because I'm a single mother I should be grateful for a cheap fuck," Kerry said, again holding back her tears in classic British style.

"Shh, I don't know," Lucy said in her calming voice. "You're very beautiful and I guess guys are always gonna be after you, but just because one or two of them might think those things it doesn't mean they're right." Lucy's hands fell to Kerry's shoulders, gently massaging the tension out of her muscles.

"I know you're right," Kerry said. Her voice was calmer now and she was enjoying the young woman's soothing touch. "It's just hard."

"I know, but look at what happened tonight, you didn't act like a slut or anything, you got up and walked away, and then you came straight home!" Lucy felt like these words of wisdom needed to be drilled in. "If you really were like that you would have stayed with him. You should be proud of yourself, you could've lost your self-respect tonight but you held on to it!"

"That's so sweet," Kerry said with a croaky voice. "Thank you, I'm so happy it was you who babysat for me and not my mum!"

"I'm sure your mum would understand as well," Lucy said.

"No, she would say 'now Kerry what do you expect to happen when you go out with men wearing that kind of dress.'" Kerry was giggling a little.

Lucy smiled and said, "Would she make you get changed into trousers, a woolly jumper and sensible shoes?"

Kerry was laughing now, "Yea and iron knickers to keep the naughty boys out!"

Lucy said through giggles, "And a sign saying 'No Entry!' Trespassers will be de-cocked! "

Both girls were in a fit of giggles now and, for a few seconds, Kerry forgot all about her terrible night with Stewart. Unfortunately, this release of emotion, even though it was laughing, brought the tears back to her eyes. Kerry raised her hands to her eyes, as if she was hiding her sobs from the young girl who was slowly rubbing her neck and shoulders.

Gradually Kerry's tears subsided and she focused on the feeling of being touched. Neither of the women spoke a word, the only sound were the occasional quiet groans of pleasure as Lucy massaged the tension away. She had moved behind Kerry on the sofa and now her breasts and stomach we pressed against Kerry's bare back. To accommodate her position she was knelt down with one knee either side of Kerry.

Knowing that her breasts were only separated from Kerry's skin by a thin piece of material was making Lucy feel quite excited. As she rubbed the exposed shoulders and neck of her newest friend she began thinking about the current situation. Her own legs were apart with nothing covering up her most private area, her breasts pressed up against Kerry's sexy, and bare, back and Kerry herself wearing only the skimpy black dress with nothing beneath. It was making her hotter every moment.

"How do you feel now?" Lucy asked.

"Better now," Kerry replied dreamily and now totally relaxed. Her body had gone limp and she settled back against Lucy's young body. The 19 year old babysitter leant in close to her temporary employer, her head drooped down to the base of Kerry's neck, and her lips agonisingly close. Then Lucy went for it, her hands went to Kerry's shoulders and stroked down her arms and then pressed her firm young lips into her beautiful neck, sending a shiver through the older woman's body.

Kerry knew she should protest but she felt powerless, even as Lucy continued kissing her neck and up toward her cheek and ear. Eventually she had the strength to at least look at the girl, she had to lean back and turn her body towards Lucy to see her, as she did she met the piercing blue eyes of her friend's daughter. She had meant to turn around and tell her to stop but Lucy wasn't going to give up. Just as Kerry's lips parted Lucy moved in and suddenly they were kissing and, to Kerry's surprise, her own impulses (or perhaps an inner desire) took over and kissed the young girl back.

For a moment, they shared their first kiss, and then Kerry came to her senses, pulled her lips away from Lucy's, and leant away. Her intention was to say 'no' but as she moved her head away Lucy's hands ran up her bare back, her neck then when they reached the back of her head she pulled Kerry back into their kiss. For a moment, Kerry tried to pull away but then she couldn't help the fact that she was enjoying the experience. She allowed Lucy's tongue to part her own lips and enter her mouth; they tasted each other as their tongues clashed together.

Lucy's hand trailed down the older woman's body, down until she felt the warm skin of Kerry's thigh, it was the feeling of being touched in such a sensitive place that brought Kerry back down to earth and she pulled away from the girl's lips.

"Lucy I can't," Kerry couldn't deny that the feeling was amazing. Different, but amazing all the same.

"It's ok," Lucy whispered. Her lips were millimetres away from Kerry's ear. "Relax; let me make you feel better. Let me treat you the way you deserve."

Lucy stroked her face gently then put a finger under Kerry's chin to bring them face to face again. Kerry's mind, and heart, was racing but her body was betraying her, she wanted to stop, but oh god she wanted to carry on and allow this experience to unfold. It's wrong, she told herself time and again, but if it was really wrong why did she like it?

Lucy carried on kissing despite Kerry's mild protests; first, she kissed around her ear, her cheek, right along her jaw line and back towards the corner of her mouth. Kerry couldn't help herself at this point, her walls were breaking down and she stopped thinking. All that mattered now was the moment, the feeling and it was so good. She turned back to Lucy again and this time it was Kerry who instigated a passionate kiss. This, finally, was the green light as far as Lucy was concerned, she felt the beautiful woman kiss her and a shiver ran through her body.

Their kiss was becoming more passionate, more urgent now. Kerry's hands were in Lucy's hair, she combed her fingers through it and pulled the younger woman in closer as if trying to become one with her. For a moment, she pulled away to catch her breath and to regain some kind of control over herself. The separation was short lived and soon they enthusiastically resumed their first real lesbian encounter.

Now that Lucy was in no doubt that both of them wanted this to happen she once again let her hand drift down Kerry's body. She felt her way down to the exposed skin of Kerry's chest and slipped her hand inside the delicate fabric of the dress to take hold of an ample left breast. Kerry shivered at the young woman's touch, her body suddenly aching for further stimulation. It had been so long since she had felt desired, or even lusted for this way. She still struggled to believe any of this was happening although the growing warmth and moistness between her legs begged to differ. She wanted to speak, to say things to her new lover, but deep down she knew that the time for talking was done for now.

Kerry was turned on in a way she had never been before, even her sexual relationship with Jason was no comparison. She didn't want to stop kissing; she kissed Lucy's lips, her cheeks, her neck and her fingertips.

Lucy moved her hand away from Kerry's breast and began stroking the inside of her thigh instead. Even though Kerry knew what was coming she still shuddered and moaned when Lucy's fingers lightly brushed against the moist lips of her exposed pussy. Lucy was just as excited when she felt the moistness on her fingers, even more so when she felt Kerry's reaction to her touch. Lucy was in uncharted territory as far as she was concerned having never experienced this before, she trembled slightly as the adrenaline built but she wasn't going to stop now. Her hand closed over Kerry's wet lips and rubbed up and down, knowing from her solo experience how sensitive the area would be, and how pleasurable. She didn't allow any fingers to slip inside those lips just yet, choosing to tease the sensitive area first, building up the tension until her lusty partner could take it no longer, until she begged to be fucked to a thunderous orgasm.

Kerry was breathing deeply, she felt Lucy's soft touch around her most private area. She slightly lifted her left knee as the fingers probed and stroked under the little dress. No man had ever touched her so gently or teased her so exquisitely; it wasn't just the feeling of being touched, it wasn't even the feeling of Lucy's soft tongue probing her mouth. It was the whole scene itself; she was having an incredibly erotic experience with a beautiful 19-year-old babysitter, it was as if she was in a scene from her secret and very private DVD collection.

Lucy broke the kiss and then broke the silence, "Are you still OK with this?"

"I've never...I mean yeah it feels good, really good...but I've never done this before, I mean...I have done it of course just never with...y'know...with a girl," Kerry was rambling and she knew it. The fact was that she had become worried. She'd worried during sex all the time, scared of doing something wrong and letting her partner down.

"It's OK," Lucy said, her soft voice almost becoming a whisper. "I'll take care of you. All you need to do is lay back and relax."

Kerry leant against the back of the sofa and half closed her eyes, focused simply on the experience and nothing more. Lucy reached around her neck to undo the clasp and, after a bit of fiddling, pulled down the top of the dress and fully exposed the beautiful breasts she'd been thinking about all night.

Lucy had been on her knees on the sofa for a long time and they had started to ache, so she moved her right leg out from under her and placed her bare foot on the floor. While she was getting more comfortable, Kerry moved as well so her left leg was on the floor and her right leg up on the sofa. This movement caused the dress to ride further up her thighs so only a tiny part of it covered her bare pussy. Lucy accommodated by leaving her left leg under her and putting the right one over Kerry's so now she straddled her right knee. They had giggled while trying to sort their legs out and get comfy; it was harder than it ought to have been, mostly because of the alcohol making its devious way up to the girls' minds.

It was now, after they eventually settled, that Kerry realized that Lucy was going commando as well as she was. She felt the younger woman's moist pussy on her leg; just above her right knee. The feeling of Kerry's warm skin on her cunt added hugely to Lucy's own arousal and before long her juices were moistening Kerry's leg.

Lucy sat with her back straight for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of skin on pussy, and then she relaxed and brought her head down to Kerry's level and planted another hard kiss on those smiling lips. They parted with a little smooching sound after the brief, but intense, kiss. Lucy rose slightly and put her hands down flat against the arm rest on the sofa to brace herself and then, literally, slid her pussy down Kerry's leg and rested it on her knee. She resisted the urge to keep sliding up and down for the moment because her movement had left her head over Kerry's bare chest. Without another thought she brought her lips down to her right breast and ever so slowly teased the erect pink nipple with her tongue. The feeling of Kerry's hands stroking the back of her head told Lucy that she was doing a good job, sometimes she heard Kerry gasp or felt her shiver when she took the sensitive nipple in her mouth and gently sucked, licked and very softly grazed her teeth along it. Then Lucy set about giving the same treatment to the other breast.

Kerry was enjoying herself so much, she had never experienced this much foreplay for a start. She had learned through her own experiences, and the experiences of her friends, that many men could be quite selfish. There were exceptions of course but the impression she got was that some men thought a quick kiss, brief tit fondling and a quick pussy rub followed by a minute and a half of penetration was all that was needed to turn a woman on to the maximum. And they wonder why their girlfriends either don't have orgasms or just fake them