The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a whole new way of making love, it wasn't just about fucking your partner, it was about eroticism. It was fully exploring a person's body to find out where their erogenous places were and paying proper attention to each of them. Right now Lucy the babysitter, daughter of her friend from down the street, had her warm mouth and soft tongue on her amazingly sensitive breast. Kerry decided that life was pretty good in this moment!

Unable to resist the temptation any longer Lucy started to slide up and down Kerry's leg, softly humping her knee. In order to enhance the experience for her, Kerry slightly raised her right knee, the extra 'bump' causing Lucy's pussy lips to part a little when she slide over it. Lucy was still going from tit to tit while softly gliding over Kerry's knee, her licks and sucks were getting a little wilder as her arousal grew and grew. Kerry could tell that Lucy was closing in on an orgasm and decided to go a little further; beginning with fondling the small breasts through Lucy's little white tank top, even through the material she could feel the hardened nipples upon the small mounds. Kerry was tingling all over, loving actually being aroused but also the thrill of knowing that she was arousing Lucy as well, the moisture on her leg from her pussy and the feel of the two erect nipples left her in no doubt of that.

"Mmmmm," Lucy was feeling her orgasm building up inside her and it was going to be a big one, she was certain of that. Her body took over and her hips bucked against Kerry's knee, she raised her self up from the breasts she had been toying and put her hands on Kerry's shoulders, bracing herself against them to hold her steady while she increased her speed. Kerry looked up at the teenager who now leant over her, there was such passion, such lust in her eyes. Lucy's head lolled down and soon her face was inches away from Kerry's, they stared blissfully into each other's eyes as their lovemaking rapidly came towards its first climax.

When Kerry put her hands under Lucy's little top and massaged her breasts, with her thumbs rubbing the incredibly sensitive nipples, and then, just for good measure, raised her knee up further into Lucy's groin, the orgasm that had been building up in her slender young body finally began to break. Lucy quickly moved a hand away from Kerry's shoulder and put in in-between her own legs, she stop rocking against the leg that had given her so much pleasure and instead parted the lips of her vagina and rubbed vigorously at her erect clitoris. That was the last straw.

It started with a tingling in her legs, arms and stomach, then spread over her body leaving a feeling of warmth in its wake. Then she felt as if she was falling from a great height, like going over a huge drop on a rollercoaster, her body was suddenly rigid and the tingling returned but this time is was between her legs.

"OOhhhh, Mmmmm," Lucy cried out involuntarily.

She felt like she burst open, her pussy tingled and leaked its juices onto Kerry's already soaking leg and waves warm of energy shot through her body. Her body eventually started to feel heavy and she fell into Kerry's arms. Kerry held her as the final waves of pleasure ran through her body, and when it was over Lucy raised her head just high enough to allow their lips to meet. They held each other and their body's relaxed as they shared a soft kiss, afterwards they just looked into each other's eyes, they were both relaxed, they were both comfortable and they were both smiling.

Kerry shivered with excitement after Lucy broke the silence.

"Your turn," she whispered into Kerry's ear.

Just as Lucy moved in to kiss her once again they heard a soft crying sound coming from the baby monitor.

"Oh Callum, of all the times to interrupt your mummy," said Kerry.

Lucy could see that Kerry was disappointed to leave her, even for a moment.

"It's ok," Lucy said as she raised herself off of Kerry's leg. "I'll be waiting for you."

"I shouldn't be long, he normally sleeps straight through," Kerry said apologetically.

Lucy sat back and smiled while she watched Kerry sort herself out, when she stood up her dress almost fell to the floor but she caught it in time and hurriedly fastened the clasp at the back and pulled her skirt down over her bum as she walked away.

"Kerry," Lucy said as she watched. "Why don't you get out of that dress when Callum's settled? I'd hate to be responsible for damaging such a pretty dress." A wicked grin played across her lips.

When Kerry entered her son's room she immediately saw the problem, he had managed to kick his covers off and his dummy had found its way onto the floor. She quickly retrieved the dummy and rinsed it off under the tap in the bathroom before returning it to its rightful place. His needs satisfied, Callum drifted off to sleep again, freeing his mother to go and have her needs satisfied.

Kerry went back to the bathroom and stripped out of the little black dress, there were butterflies in her stomach again and she didn't have enough bravery to walk downstairs naked. Instead, she wiped herself down with a towel, suddenly self-conscious about the stickiness between her legs. As she cleaned herself up she caught a glimpse of the moisture on her thigh and knee, it wasn't hers of course, it had leaked out of Lucy's pussy when she grinded against her. As if amazed by the glistening substance she reached down and touched it then brought her hand up to examine it more closely. She knew what she wanted to do, but if she did it would that make her dirty? Well, considering what she had already done tonight, she decided that it would be ok, so she gathered up more of the juice from her leg onto her fingers and quickly put them in her mouth.

"Are you ok?" Lucy softly called.

"Yeah sorry, I'll be right there," Kerry replied, still tasting the girl's sweet juice on her tongue.

Kerry quickly finished cleaning herself off and grabbed her bathrobe, then she threw the bathrobe away and instead got her gold satin robe. It came down to her ankles and clung to her body; she loosely fastened it in the middle and checked herself in the big mirror. She looked a mixture of sexy and slutty, which suited her mood perfectly. Then she took a deep breath and headed back downstairs. Despite her deep breathing, the sight that she saw when she entered the living room still took her breath away.

Lucy was leant against the wall staring at her, and she was completely naked. She stood on one foot because the other one was up on the arm of a chair. Kerry was frozen on the spot and was unable to take her eyes off the young beauty that stood before her, and her gaze fell to Lucy's pussy that was accommodating three of her fingers. Lucy continued watching Kerry, taking in the gorgeous figure, as she gently pumped her fingers inside herself. Then she stopped and removed her hand from her groin and lowered her leg, she walked slowly towards Kerry who still seemed to be under a spell. Finally, they stood toe to toe. Lucy looked up into Kerry's eyes and smiled. Kerry smiled back as she felt Lucy begin to undo the front of her delicate nightgown. Once it was undone Lucy brought her lips up to Kerry's and, as they slowly kissed each other Kerry shrugged off the silky robe and both women stood naked in the living room, oblivious to anything else in the world other than each other's soft, warm touch.

Lucy took Kerry by the hand and led her back to the sofa. That piece of furniture had seen plenty of action tonight and, Lucy thought with a smile, they were far from finished! Once they were in front of the sofa Lucy put her hands on Kerry's shoulders and eased her down onto the seat.

When Kerry sat back Lucy leaned in close and, with her lips almost touching her ear, whispered seductively, "Now just relax and let me take care of you."

Kerry nodded and leant back, her heart was thumping so much she could barely hear Lucy's whispers. She felt more vulnerable and exposed than ever before, this feeling grew as Lucy stood back and studied her naked body, she could feel the girl's eyes on her. What surprised her was that she didn't attempt to cover herself up, her arms were down by her sides and her legs were slightly apart.

While Lucy stood in front of her, Kerry took the opportunity to examine the pretty young thing that had given her so much pleasure already. Her slender figure, her cute breasts and, of course, the glistening moisture that sat on a hairless pussy. Kerry had shaved herself down there this morning; just in case she had been swept off her feet by her date tonight, funny how things can turn out!

Finally, Lucy stepped forward, she bent down and put her hands on Kerry's knees and gently eased them apart and stepped into the space she had created and knelt down. The sofa was pretty low to the ground so on her knees Lucy was just below eye level to Kerry. Lucy could tell how nervous Kerry was feeling, so far she'd managed to hide her own apprehension about their experience but, in truth, now that Lucy had this beautiful blonde woman in front of her and she was tasked with bringing this person to a climax similar to the two she herself had experienced tonight, she felt shakier than ever. Up to now, it had all come fairly natural to her and she was certain that Kerry had no idea that this was her very first sexual experience.

Lucy decided that, rather than guessing what Kerry might need in order to peak, she would do things that she herself would like. She began by kissing around Kerry's knee and slowly made her way further up the sexy long leg. Kerry's chest still thumped away, even more so as she felt Lucy's soft lips making their way along the inside of her left leg. Kerry's breathing became more ragged and shallow as Lucy got to her inner thigh, now the girl was licking as well as kissing the soft skin of her upper leg. As she got closer to the special spot between her legs, Kerry closed her eyes and soon she could feel Lucy's warm breath on the sensitive lips of her vagina.

Now faced with the sweet smelling, and highly lubricated pussy, Lucy resisted the urge to dive straight in and, instead, planted a firm wet kiss just above the juicy lips.

"Mmmmm," Kerry moaned. She surprised herself as she was never usually vocal during sex, but this wasn't a usual kind sex. Lucy was pleased that what she was doing was going down well and another kiss in that area got a similar response. Despite the position they were in and where Lucy's head was, Kerry had no idea what the other woman's intentions were. She had a secret collection of lesbian/bi-sexual pornography and, more often than not, the women would end up performing oral sex on each other. When she and Lucy had begun their 'lesbian encounter' however, she had not expected it to come this far. She had performed oral sex for Jason but had never actually received it in return. Experiencing so many new things at one time was a mixture of fear and excitement as well as feeling extremely erotic.

Lucy was enjoying teasing Kerry; she would drag her tongue right along her inner thigh and stop just short of that moist area. Then she placed her tongue just above those pussy lips and lick all the way up to Kerry's navel. Now, Lucy thought, it's time to go to the next level, with that thought in her mind she again brought her face closer to Kerry's excited opening. With the tip of her tongue she delicately licked around Kerry's pussy, she didn't dive straight inside the naked woman's body; instead, she ran her tongue up and down the slick slit, adding a little more pressure each time. Slowly she worked her tongue between the lips and was soon lapping at the pussy like she'd been doing it all her life.

"OOhhhh Lucy," Kerry's entire body was reacting to the gentle intrusion of her pussy; her legs quivered and she felt something like little spasms in her stomach, she had never even dreamed this level of arousal even existed before these last few moments. Her cunt was getting wetter and wetter and every time Lucy's tongue came near to her erect clitoris, Kerry couldn't help gasping. The sexuality of it all was so exquisite, her mind was racing, her heart was thumping, her pussy throbbed and her senses were overflowing and overloading with sexual energy, she knew an orgasm wouldn't be too far away.

Lucy was also enjoying herself immensely, every time Kerry moaned or shivered it sent a thrill right through her because she was doing this to her. It was her actions that were giving Kerry such intense pleasure, she felt bolder and her nervousness had fallen away. She could tell that Kerry was close and she wanted to push her right over the edge, her tongue technique was good but she needed more. She withdrew her tongue for a moment and used her forefinger to gently stroke the engorged clitoris, the second she touched it Kerry shivered and moaned louder than before. Lucy was satisfied with this response but decided a softer touch was required there so she trailed her fingers down Kerry's slit and positioned them at the wet entrance to her writhing lover.

Kerry felt Lucy's fingertips around her hole and instinctively braced herself for what was bound to happen next. She cupped her breasts, rubbing her pink nipples, unable to keep her hands still. Then it happened. Lucy penetrated her pussy with what felt like two or more fingers, which seemed like more than enough to fill her up. The two digits went further and further into her body until they were as far in as Lucy could get them, then she withdrew them slowly all the way back out again. Next time three fingers were introduced, the added thickness made Kerry gasp, her body was tingling and the gentle fucking was dragging her to climax. Lucy didn't add any more fingers in case it hurt; instead she picked up the pace with each penetration.

Lucy's fingers were sliding in and out of Kerry's slick hole quicker now and each time they did she gasped and moaned. Kerry had stopped massaging her breasts and now her hands were on her head combing through her now bedraggled hair.

"OOHHHH," Kerry's voice was rising, clearly oblivious to her sleeping child upstairs. She felt as if she would float away, however, when she suddenly felt Lucy's tongue on her highly sensitive clitoris; she soon came crashing back down to earth.

"Ohhh my GOD! FUCK."

Kerry's pussy gripped Lucy's fingers and, even though Lucy knew she'd done enough, she kept on licking that sweet clitoris and fucking the hole that was quickly releasing more and more moisture, it served only to further lubricate Lucy's fingers so she still persisted in her full frontal assault on the burning pussy.

"OOOH LUCY, MY..." Kerry's grasp on the English language was rapidly fading.

Kerry felt like a hot wave had slammed into her body, her muscled tightened and she squeezed her eyes closed. Her skin tingled and her senses were unbelievable sharp. The feelings subsided but only for moments, Lucy's continued stimulation was bringing her quickly to another peak and once again, her muscles tensed as the second wave hit her.

Lucy had taken her fingers away from the dripping pussy, unable to continue because Kerry had become so tense down there, she didn't stop licking and sucking on the clitoris but she did slow her movements. She wanted to prolong the beautiful blonde's climax as much as possible but Lucy felt the strain and her muscles were slowly tiring as the adrenaline seeped out of her system.

Kerry felt as if she'd spent a full day at the gym working out, her body still tingled and in a way she still wanted more but, for tonight at least, her body had run its race.

Lucy raised her head up from in-between Kerry's thighs and the two exhausted women looked into each other's eyes and shared a wonderful, contented smile. Kerry leant towards Lucy and they shared a kiss, it was a different kind of kiss than before though. They stroked each other's hair and embraced. Kerry could taste her own wetness on Lucy's lips but it didn't repulse her as it might do some other women, although she wouldn't imagine that she'd do this part with a man. But, after all, this had been a night of new things.

"You're Mum will be wondering where you are," Kerry said regretfully, not wanting to part with her sweet lover just yet.

"No, I called her when you went upstairs to check on Callum and to um, get changed, I told her that we were getting on really well and that I wanted to stay over to watch some DVDs and have some wine," said Lucy.

"I hate that you had to lie to her," Kerry replied shaking her head.

"I know, maybe I should have said that I wanted to stay here so I could lick your pussy," Lucy giggled at first and when Kerry joined in they both laughed for a while before embracing each other again.

Later that night after cleaning themselves up by taking a quick shower together they both went into Kerry's bedroom. They lay naked under the covers and talked and kissed and hugged until finally, while still embraced and still smiling, they slept.

[If you enjoyed the story please remember to submit a vote for it and I'll welcome your feedback. Thank you for reading]