The Babysitter

Story Info
Divorced man finds young woman irresistible.
2.5k words
4.34
174.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my marriage began its long spiral descent into the inferno of divorce, other areas of my life were just buoyant enough to keep me from running screaming into the night. After moving into a dismal apartment surrounded by dozens of other dismal apartments, I got a new job for more money and a sometimes girlfriend as well. I still had responsibility for my kids, even more so now that our time together had become minimal. So it was with some reluctance that ever hired a sitter for them, except for events I just couldn't get out of. Such was the company Christmas party I attended one particular Friday evening. I got one of their old sitters, a girl we had hired several times before but I hadn't seen her in quite a while.

Imagine then, my total surprise when this goddess stepped out of her parent's house and into my car. She wore a pink silky camisole with narrow shoulder straps, her taut nipples clearly outlined through the flimsy fabric. Her bare midriff was smooth and tight as her hips disappeared into a tiny skirt and emerged again as a pair of impossibly long legs. These tanned limbs terminated in a pair of white socks and a ratty set of tennis shoes without laces. A small backpack accompanied her into the front seat. As she reached to pull the door closed, her skirt rose up her hip to beyond where I expected to see a panty line, but I saw none. I tried to swallow but my mouth had gone dry.

I looked away. I had to. With the door closed, I told her to put her seat belt on and headed out of the old neighborhood and toward the highway. The kids in the back were glad to see her and chatted with her animatedly on the drive across town. Occasionally, I tried to get a glimpse of those legs again and was rewarded with a few good views. There seemed to be no end to those slim creamy thighs and I still didn't see any panties. I had to be circumspect too, not wanting to do anything unacceptable in front of the kids. She seemed to be unaware that I was looking or maybe chose to ignore it yet managed to give me some really nice peeks. When we finally arrived, she had been kneeling in the front seat, facing the back, and putting her tight butt right at eye level. It was almost more than I could stand. Then, when she sat down to get out, her legs swung apart and froze for a brief moment; her tiny skirt pushed up around her waist. I could see for the first time she wore no panties at all. She held the pose for a fraction of a second; just long enough to make sure it was engraved into my mind forever. Her eyes widened a bit with mine and she blushed furiously. I did too.

We both departed the car with kids in tow and resumed the posture of denial. A few last minute instructions and hugs for the kids just inside the door and I was ready to leave. She stepped up in front of me at the last second and made motions of straightening my tie. Her eyes twinkled as she bid me a good evening. I muttered a goodnight around the lump in my throat and hurried out.

The dinner was largely uneventful. A speech by the CEO in which the hard working staff who were largely responsible for his continued success were ignored except where the best and smartest were singled out for punishment and the grateful recognition of those who did the least. All the time, I couldn't help thinking I'd rather be somewhere else. Once during the droning, I allowed myself a brief fantasy of hot sex with a teenage babysitter, but it gave me chills of fear and I shuddered it off. Eventually, it reached a merciful end and I made the minimum rounds of glad-handing and left.

Even after shutting off the car in the driveway, I sat in the silence for a few minutes just to collect my thoughts. I eased into the house, trying to be quiet in case everyone was asleep.

The light from the TV lit the living room like a welder's arc, illuminating the small frame lying on the couch. I tiptoed to her, and sure enough, her eyes were closed, her head resting on a throw pillow. Her top was draped such that the bottom curve of her left breast was exposed and that skirt had climbed up to her waist again too. The overall effect on me was one of total devastation. She was pretty enough, yes, but her previously immature body had bloomed into this vision of a sex goddess and all that skin positively shown in the dimness. Without thinking, I reached out to place a hand on her hip. When she showed no sign, I eased it up to cup her smooth bare butt. Still no sign. I slid it further up, to her waist then under that silk top to cup a small perfect breast. A full heartbeat later, she opened her eyes and I jumped back maybe a yard or so. She made no sign that I'd touched her, instead, she smiled and asked if she could call her mom. I led her to the phone at my desk and busied myself with make work while trying not to listen. I heard her tell her mother that I was home and the kids were ok, then she asked if she could spend the night because it was so late and such a long trip. I felt like screaming, "NO. NO. NOT POSSIBLE!" but instead found myself speaking to the mother in question. Yes her staying over was fine. Yes, my kids were glad to see her again. Yes, the divorce was proceeding apace. And on and on as she reminded me what single moms can be like sometimes.

Reluctantly, and working hard at trying not to look at her, I made the couch up for her to sleep and retired to my bedroom. Quickly, I stripped off and stepped into the shower in the master bath. The hot water and soap infusing me with some relaxation in spite of the throbbing erection I'd been struggling to hide. I didn't even hear her come in until the shower door opened. She stood there naked and smiling, and I just stood there. My soapy hand still wrapped around myself; I was stunned beyond speech. All that came out was, "We can't do this. You can't do this. Honey, they'll hang me if I so much as touch you."

"Nonsense," she said, closing the shower door behind her. "You've already touched me, and besides, I'm old enough now. I've been eighteen for a couple of weeks now. And it's been a lot longer since I was a virgin." I tried to do the math, but instead I felt myself letting her kiss me, those luscious lips pressing mine, a flick of a tongue tip slipping between them, her long lithe arms enclosing my neck and shoulders. I melted into a large pink pool with one point of passion still rising above the surface. Her hard little body warmed me to the very core. I took her shoulders in my hands and held her at arm's length. I tried vainly to find words that would convey to her the seriousness of her situation but she seemed oblivious to any protest. I stared in wonder at the rivulets of water cascading from her elfin face to the sharp crests of her taut breasts below. In a word, she looked delicious. Just at the precise moment when my resolve was ready to rebuff her one more time, she pushed those crimson lips into a pout and said, "I really want to do sex with you,"

That broke me.

I brought her to me and kissed her roughly, more so than I intended, forcing my tongue between her lips. She opened to me completely. My hands found her sweet mound and softly felt between those lips too. Her ready wetness surprised me. I lifter her off the floor and she wrapped those slender supple legs around my waist, her thighs astraddle my hips. Still locked in our embrace, I guided my stiff sword to the opening of her scabbard. She loosed a whimper of pleasure and began to settle, lowering herself onto my impaling member stopping only when there was no more left to take. She leaned back then, keeping my neck locked in her hands. Her face was aglow with a rosy blush of pleasure that lit up her cheeks and forehead. Her chest and breasts were flushed too. her nipples stood out and the water beaded and ran off her body as if she was charmed from the rain. Smiling wantonly, she ground her hips into mine and I could feel her internal muscles flex around me. My hips bucked in response.

Just as I neared the point of no return, she pushed back from me and slid to the floor. "Don't cum in me without a, you know. A rubber thingy."

"A condom," I corrected and she nodded. "Not a prob," I quipped. I reached back to shut off the water and stepped out to get us towels. We dried each other giggling and exploring like children. She was awesome in her perfections, although I frankly preferred women with a little more mass. Her young body was taut and smooth, very little hair anywhere except the raven mane that draped her shoulders. As I toweled her legs, I was overcome with a desire to taste her, and I kissed her mound just above the crown. She inhaled sharply in approval. I slid a hand between her thighs and pressed my lips to hers.

"OH," she said, her eyes wide.

I stood then and kissed her forehead. I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to the bed in the next room. I set her down gently on the bed and we kissed again, this time her tongue probed mine and the flush began to return to her cheeks. I grabbed one of the pillows and placed her butt on top of it, her head resting on the other. Then I knelt and pressed my face to her mons, inhaling the slight sweet scent of her pheromones, feeling them infuse me, inspire me. I let loose my tongue then, drawing tiny pictures and writing words of passion with the tip across the canvas of her girlhood. Her body responded to my explorations. I lost track of the time I spent there between those smooth sweet thighs, so immersed was I in the pure pleasure of giving pleasure. Her body became more and more animated as her orgasm crept closer. I held her butt in both hands and pressed my face to her, holding my breath for long minutes while my tongue and fingers danced with the very center of her girlhood.

Then she screamed.

A high, thin keening of joy escaped from her lips and sailed around the room, its echoes becoming the background music for her repeated spasms, each of which brought another chorus of squeals of approval. Finally, breathless, my face drenched with her juices, I rolled over and slowly caught up to my breath. I couldn't help but smile as she squirmed to a stop after several minutes of little jerks and quivers that sent tiny ripples along her limbs. Her toes were locked in a curl. I reached over and caressed her breast, still heaving erratically with her ragged breathing. The mere touch of her nipple aroused me again. She opened her eyes wide and smiled at me then lifted herself up on one elbow to kiss me.

As she drew back, she licked her lips and a quizzical look passed across her face. I reached into the nightstand for a condom and tore open the foil with my teeth.

"Let me," she said. "We learned how to do this in class."

Expertly, she placed it over the head and unrolled it down the shaft.

I kissed her again, roughly. Holding her head, I pressed my lips to hers, forcing my tongue between her lips and teeth. I kept her there, struggling to breathe through her nose while I climbed between her legs. In response, she grabbed the backs of her knees with both hands and held those sweet limbs high and wide for me. Rising onto my knees, I placed the head of my throbbing member between her nether lips and pushed. No pretense of gentleness this time, I sank into her to the hilt. Muffled by the rough kiss, a low moan rose to my ears. I withdrew for a short moment then impaled her once more. She whimpered again.

Then I gave every bit of strength I had left into pumping her full of me. Harder and faster than I thought possible, I rammed her repeatedly. Her hips ground and shook, matching me thrust for thrust. This wasn't mere sex, this was raw wild animal fucking. My back arched up involuntarily, holding my orgasm back as long as possible. She writhed and whimpered and cried beneath me, finally sinking her fingernails into my back and her teeth into my bicep as her body shook with ecstasy. I exploded into her.

Finally, mercifully, we ground to halt exhausted and drained. A few minutes she was asleep and I carried her slumbering form to the couch and covered her. I kissed her on the forehead and she smiled a faery smile in slumber and melted my heart.

The next morning, she slept through the kids awakening and watching TV, and was quiet through the quick breakfast. She had changed into clothes she'd brought in her pack. Dressed now in worn and baggy sweats, her eyes still puffy from sleep, she looked a bit less like a goddess but the ends of my nerves still vibrated at her every move or word. Several times we exchanged knowing glances and smiles. She blushed furiously once when I brushed her bottom with my hand but didn't pull away. The drive across town seemed overly long, as she sat in the back with the kids and chatted with them. I tried to think of plans to make that would bring her back.

When we eventually arrived at her house, her mom greeted us brightly. "I hope she was a good babysitter," her mom said, hugging the girl.

"The best," I replied. "The kids and me enjoyed having her. I'd like to ask if she'll sit for us again soon."

"Of course she will," said mom, "she's been saving up for a car and I worry so much about her working in one of those fast food drive up places. She loves those kids of yours too.”

I smiled and waved and drove off, wondering what I had gotten myself into.