The Babysitter & Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there for a while gathering our breath and I took it in turns to kiss both my wife and Lucy who eagerly returned my thrusting tongue and went straight from my mouth to kissing my wife in one easy and incredibly sexy movement. Sharon kissed her back deeply and as the arousal built in them I watched as Lucy rolled over onto all fours and straddled Sharon's head with her legs. Sharon went wild. She grabbed the young girls waist and pulled her down until her pussy was above her face. She reached around and gripped Lucy's ass and lifted her head up to bury it in the sweet young cunt above her. My spunk was oozing out of Lucy as Sharon squeezed and played with Lucy's pussy lips and when she clamped her mouth over Lucy's cunt the young girl squealed and buried her own head in my wife's crotch. As a keen spectator I simply moved around them as they worked on each other's pussies. My wife lapping and licking while she ground her chin into Lucy's mound – the younger girl sucking and pressing her whole face into Sharon's pussy until she found a rhythm that brought a groaning of approval. I contented myself with working my cock back up and smoothing their respective blonde and brown hair away from my view.

They came together.

As Sharon worked on Lucy's pussy frantically the young girl increased her own attentions to match and they gradually began to mirror each other's movements and speed. Sharon was probing Lucy's ass with a slender finger and I leaned over to dribble some spit onto her finger as if there wasn't lubricant enough. Lucy was fingering Sharon's ass with a single digit pushing it in and out to match Sharon's actions and this all brought the pair of them to the inevitable climax rolling over and over clamped to each other and moaning gently in unison. It was amazing to watch and even though my cock was now fully recovered I couldn't help but simply sit idly by and watch the two of them entwined on my bed.

After they had recovered, giggling together, Lucy announced her need for the toilet and started to get up off the bed. I looked at Sharon and she grinned at me knowingly. At this moment I knew exactly what she was thinking and given her desire to educate our young guest I just knew she would want to go with her to the bathroom. For a while now in her increasing desire to explore sexual highs, Sharon has had a ritual after every time we fuck that felt sure she was about to share with Lucy.

"Lucy?" she said as Lucy reached the door

"Let me come with you and show you something that I like to do"

She took Lucy by the hand and led her across the hall to our main bathroom. As she stood naked by the shower cubicle Lucy looked puzzlingly at Sharon as watched her open a closet and take out two pairs of white cotton panties.

" Here, put these on" she said to the bewildered college girl "trust me – you'll enjoy it"

I watched from the hall as Sharon led Lucy into the shower cubicle and stood facing her smoothing her hair away from her face and kissing her softly on the mouth.

" Just relax and let yourself go" Sharon said. Lucy hadn't caught on and just stared blankly back at her until Sharon took Lucy's hand and put it gently on the visible mound of her pussy.

"Just feel what it's like when I go on your hand "Sharon said, "feel it dribble through your fingers"

Lucy didn't look at all sure about this but left her hand pressed against the soft cotton outline of my wife's pussy as Sharon took her face in both hands and kissed her gently.

Lucy seemed to jump slightly and as I watched, the material of Sharon's panties began to change colour. Slowly at first and then the wetness spread as the warm pee trickled through Lucy's fingers and down Sharon's legs. Sharon was kissing her more frantically now as the torrent continued and washed down between her legs and onto her feet. I watched as Sharon thrust herself more onto Lucy's hand as the flow stopped and knew exactly how turned on Sharon was by all this. Many times my hand had been the one between those legs feeling the warm flow as her bladder emptied only to be followed by the most intense orgasm as she pressed her soaking wet panties into my fingers.

As Sharon's orgasm subsided she turned her attention to young Lucy. Kissing her gently on the mouth she said "you try it now, just relax and let go, you must remember the feeling from when you were younger."

"I… I…can't" Lucy said, " I don't think I can do it"

"Sure you can" Sharon reassured. "Lean against me"

Sharon pulled Lucy's head down to rest on her shoulder and let the younger girl lean against her. She rested her own head on Lucy's shoulder and planted reassuring kisses on it occasionally. One of Sharon's hands was around Lucy's waist and she stroked the back of her head with the other, rocking her gently. I watched transfixed as Lucy began to relax and lean more into Sharon. She had her eyes closed and was breathing deeply through her mouth.

Sharon continued to stroke the back of Lucy's head but she brought her other hand around to sit on Lucy's waist as the young girl began to trust her more and more. Suddenly without warning Lucy started to sob. Just gently and not in any distress she started to cry and as she did so I watched as a trickle of pee ran down between the two girls legs. Sharon wasted no time and moved her hand from Lucy's waist and placed it very gently against her wet panties. As she did so I saw the trickle increase and begin to run through Sharon's fingers and down Lucy's legs. She continued to cry but the sobs became gentle moans as her waters ran freely through the underwear, through my wife's hands and down between her legs.

Sharon turned Lucy's tear streaked face up to her own and as the younger girls eyes closed she kissed her deeply and pressed her hand harder into her pussy. Lucy responded by thrusting her pelvis forward and as the last of her pee subsided Lucy was eagerly rubbing her crotch onto Sharon's hand.

I was playing with myself as I watched and as Lucy's orgasm burst through her I moved into the shower with them and wanked myself furiously towards them. Sharon had to hold Lucy up when she came and I helped by gripping her around the waist from behind with my free hand. Although Lucy was limp in our arms I manoeuvred her so that the head of my cock could be rubbed against her.

Sharon liked to keep her soaked panties on until the wetness cooled but realising what I was trying to do she reached own and pulled Lucy's wet panties down. I rested the head of my cock in the crack of Lucy's ass and ground myself against her rubbing up and down as she slowly found her feet again. I wanted to fuck her again and as she leaned over and rested her hands on the wall of the cubicle I gripped her waist and adjusted myself so that as she bent over I could slip inside her. Sharon moved around and kissed me whilst squeezing Lucy's ass cheeks together around my cock. As I thrust into her, Sharon reached over her ass and worked Lucy's ass back and forth onto my cock.

This time I worked up a wicked rhythm and banged into Lucy as hard as I could. Her pussy was so tight but so well lubricated from a combination of her juices and my spunk that it gripped the entire length and sent sensations right from the base to the head of my cock. Sharon kissed me throughout the fuck and really tried to meet my thrusts by shoving Lucy's ass at me. Lucy was whimpering as I fucked her and her pussy was tightening and twitching which was enough to send me crazy.

I came screaming, "you fucking little cunt" with Sharon twisting my nipples and grinning at me. The orgasm was intense and I nearly fell over. Lucy's cunt gripped me like a vice as I shot my load into her. Only after every drop had squeezed from my cock did I pull out and immediately leaned against the wall for support. Sharon reached fro Lucy and put her arms around her as I reached for the shower control. We stood embracing under the warm shower for a number of minutes before anyone spoke. The silence was broken by Lucy who lifted her head from my wife's shoulder and said,

"Do I still get paid for sitting even though you didn't go out?"

12