The Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH!..." Tori bawled barely audibly, again just looking for breath to catch. "Oh, God...thank you...thank you."

Cameron threw out a contented sigh, rising to her feet.

"So!" She clasped her hands. "How'd you like it, Tore? How'd I do? Did you teach me well?"

Tori managed a soft, weak chuckle. She nodded.

"Very...VERY well," she congratulated, tossing Cameron an A-OK.

"Yay! Honestly, Tore, I really wanna thank you. You taught me a lotta stuff I'm sure I'm not gonna learn in college. All right, well, if you're not ready to kill me, I guess I should uncuff you now...well, after my last little surprise for ya."

"Oh, fucking hell," Tori griped, rolling her eyes. "And what would that be?"

Cameron picked up the cooler, carried it around to one side of the bed and its occupant, popped the lid and began to tip it over. Tori let out one more freaked gasp, and tensed up, trying to scoot out of the way.

"AAH! What the f—...Cammy, no! Plea—!"

She expected to be showered in ice and frozen to the bone yet one more time. But as Cameron turned the cooler all the way over, and Tori reflexively screamed...only one very unexpected object dropped out. Tori raised her confused head, to see what just fell on her.

"What the...what the hell is that?"

It was a folded up paper creation Cam had quickly made after she'd washed her hands and disposed of the ice. She put down the cooler and picked it up to show her. Tori noticed as Cameron held it up, it was an origami chatterbox. Cam showed her one section of the folds, on which she'd written, in capital letters, APRIL. She waited a second for Tori to read it, then folded to the other flaps. On these she'd written, in even bigger letters, complete with an exclamation point, FOOL!

Tori shut her mouth and eyes in exasperation, but also amusement. "You little cunt," she laughed.

It was devious, but facetiously cute on the other hand. She heard Cameron snicker at her one more time.

"Gotcha again!"

*****

A Fool And Her Honey

Wednesday, April 1st, 2015, 11:49 a.m.

Cameron DeVane blinked to consciousness, lying belly down under the comforter in Tori's bed. It was already almost high noon, but the sun had failed to wake her up. She very much needed her sleep after all the twilight madness that had taken place. She looked around, rubbed her eyes, and checked the clock. Yeah, that seemed about right. For a minute she had to ask herself if that all really happened eight hours ago, but it was far too real, fun and memorable to be a dream. Her actual dreams were never that hot.

She let go of the pillow she was hugging as a thought struck her. She took hold of the comforter and looked underneath, seeing only her lower half in the pajama bottoms. Well, that was good news. Tori had gotten up first, leaving her in the bed to finish sleeping, and Cam now found there were no cuffs or anything on her. If Tori was planning revenge back on her for her revenge, it didn't look to be happening this morning. She smiled, sat up, stretched and yawned. Her head hurt a little from the champagne, but she was still so very, very happy.

She felt she'd really secured a firm bond of affection and love with Tori Linton, and that they could begin a long, meaningful and fruitful romance. On top of which, she'd earned a shot at the future of her choosing at Denmore University.

She sauntered back out into the living room, where she found Tori reading the newspaper. She was dressed and waiting for her.

"Hey, sleepybones!" she greeted with a big friendly grin, folding the paper. "Sweet dreams?"

"Oh, uh..." Cameron chuckled, pawing at her baby blues once more. "Heck if I can remember."

"And how'd you like your champagne?"

Cam froze. Uh-oh. She removed her hands from her eyes to see Tori staring at her, waiting for an answer.

"...Uh...I...um..."

Tori raised her eyebrows, prompting her. Cameron hesitated another moment, and finally sighed.

"...I'm sorry, Tore. I-I just..."

Tori's stern-looking expression softened into a smile.

"It's okay, Cammy. I know. You're young, you're curious...but you're also responsible. I know ya. I can't blame you too much; it tastes goddamn awesome. And if that gave you the balls to tie me up and get me back...well, that was a helluva few hours."

"Oh," said Cam, a bit surprised she'd gotten away with it, so to speak. "Well...thanks."

Tori rose to address her. "You're welcome, kid. But listen: you know the rules. You're a good girl, so I'm not gonna give you a big ol' booze lecture. You understand. Just take it easy with the sauce. And don't you go anywhere near the wheel of a car. Got me? Promise?"

"Of course. Hundred percent. Assolutely."

"Aces." Tori hugged her. Cam hugged back, and they exchanged kisses.

"Tore?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"...You, uh...remember yesterday, when I said I loved you...and you said you loved me too?"

"Yeah?"

"...Did...did you, erm...mean, like...in a...romantic way? Like-like I did?"

Tori flashed her the silly, goofy smile that melted her heart.

"Y'know, sweetie, if you asked me that last year, my answer might've been different. But today...right here, right now...

"...Yes. I do."

Tears came to Cameron's eyes.

"Well, you just made my year. I love you too, Tori."

"Aw, my pleasure. And I'm sure I'll have several more opportunities the rest of the year. One day at a time, Cammy, one day at a time. So...whaddaya wanna do today?"

As Cam thought about it a moment, a wonderful idea floated to mind.

"Let's go to Dairy Dreams."

"Oh, the ice cream place?"

"That's the one. I wanna share a sundae milkshake with you."