The Babysitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Daddy. Oh fuck . . . Yes." I moaned.

With one more stroke I would cum but Shane removed himself completely. I arched my back higher and swayed my ass back and forth in an instinctive attempt for him to return, but he kept me waiting. He waited until I began to beg.

"Is this what you want?"

I was disappointed to hear his voice come from in front of me. I looked up to see him stroking his cock in front of my face. It was what I wanted but I desperately needed him to be behind me, fucking me. I had been left unsatisfied for so long, I needed release. My pussy hurt I needed it so bad.

"Show me that this is the only cock that you want fucking you." He said placing himself on my lips as he continued to stroke.

I looked up at him and opened my mouth. I licked his cock again, this time tasting myself on him. I began to suck him, letting saliva drip down his shaft until I was slurping and licking him making myself gag as I worshiped his cock. I desperately tried to grind my body against his desk knowing that any little attention to my pussy would make me cum at this point. Shane tilted his head back and he groaned in pleasure before stopping me.

"Good girl," he said approvingly.

He disappeared from my sight and I waited anxiously to feel his hands on my hips. I needed him to fuck me. I needed to feel the security of him pounding my pussy. I had to feel like the only one that he wanted. I wanted to feel him cum in me.

"Ughh," Shane pushed into me like it was the first time we had ever been together.

My pussy clamped around him and with just one stroke he had to pause to keep himself from cumming.

"Fuck me Daddy," I begged him.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked as he drove into me over and over.

"It's your's Daddy. I'm all yours." I screamed feeling my orgasm rise.

He fucked me mercilessly. Harder than he had ever fucked me before. Every stroke felt better than the last. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, lifting my upper body from the desk, allowing his cock to hit a part inside me that I had never felt before

"Oh god . . . Shane . . ." I moaned.

"Good girl. Cum all over Daddy's cock," he said through gritted teeth.

My orgasm hit me like a burst of fire through my body.

"Ughhhh!!" He groaned as he unloaded into me seconds later.

Shane pumped into me slower and deeper as he continued to cum, prolonging my orgasm and making my entire body grow weak.

Shane quickly leaned over me and untied my wrists from the desk. With my last ounce of strength, I attempted to rise from the desk. Shane had to catch me as my legs wobbled when my heels finally hit the floor. I was in a complete daze as he lifted me off of the ground and into his arms.

I awoke in Shane's bed. It was still dark, but I wasn't sure how long I had been sleeping. I heard the shower turn off and a dark figure emerged from the bathroom. Shane rubbed his wet hair with a towel before throwing it onto the floor and laying beside me.

"I had a meeting today upstate. I had put in a bid a few weeks ago and I got the job." He said quietly.

I didn't understand why he was telling me this. Is that why he was in a suit?

"After you said you were . . . going out. I decided I might as well finish the deal and some other business, while I had some time." He sounded annoyed, recalling the events of the night.

"Shane . . . I'm so so-" I started.

"It's in the same town as the university you're transferring to. I'll have to be spending a lot of time up there . . ."

I didn't understand what he was saying. Was he saying we'd get to see each other every once in awhile when he was in town? I cocked my head trying to read his face for some sort of clue as to what he meant.

"Morgan . . ." he sounded hesitant.

"I put a deposit down on a house up there." He exhaled the words as if he had been holding them in for a long time.

He furrowed his brow and raised his eyebrows at the same time, straining now to read my mind. But I didn't know what I was thinking. A million thoughts ran through my head until they all came to a halt. I saw an image of Shane and myself standing outside a cute little house with a white picket fence. He was kissing me just outside the door . . . out in the open. We weren't hiding, we weren't sneaking around, we were happy.

I leaned over and kissed him. I felt all the tension leave his body as he hugged me and melted into me. He kissed me passionately and I felt his cock harden against my thigh. I may be foolish to think that house was a representation of a new life for us, when in all reality, it could have represented the exact opposite, but in that moment I didn't care. I was his fool totally and completely, I thought as I felt his fingers slide into me.

12