The Babysitter Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stilled his hips and smiled encouragingly at her as her hands slid from his hips to his stomach. He sucked in his breath at her touch and forced himself to let it out slowly and relax as her fingers clumsily worked his button free. "Carefully with the zipper, sweetheart," he cautioned and flashed her a smile. Justine smiled back and slowly pulled the zipper down letting his pants part open. She gazed with fascination at the strip of hair that started low on his stomach and continued down, coming into view as his pants opened. When the zipper was down, she took a breath and looked up at him.

John smiled again and brushed his nose against hers playfully before kissing her lips lingeringly. "You're doing great, Justine. It feels good to have you touch me like this." Justine turned her smile up a watt at the praise and kissed him shyly. Her fingers grazed his stomach, brushing the hairs there and following their path down inside his pants. John leaned into her kiss, putting slight pressure on her clit again as he attempted to distract her shyness. He rubbed it in circles and moved his fingers inside her as he reached in her mouth to stroke her tongue with his.

Justine sighed against him, letting the feelings rush over her. This far surpassed her own milk-washed fantasy of earlier and she was savoring every touch. Impatiently, she thrust her pussy against his fingers trying to get him to move faster, but he only kept the light touch going. An idea formed and she slipped her fingers down inside his open pants, sliding them through the bristly hairs and touching the base of his hard cock. John jerked and his fingers pushed hard into her pussy as he sucked his breath in at her touch.

She smiled at this newfound power and curled her fingers around his cock, squeezing lightly, feeling it give and yet remain hard and hot in her hand. John moaned and shut his eyes and she reveled in his reaction, leaning up to kiss his lips as her hand slid down his cock. He kissed her back roughly, thrusting his hips forward and pushing his cock into her hand. Justine kissed him back, boldly dueling with his tongue as her fingers slid along his cock. His thrusting movements made his cock slip in and out of her fingers and she instinctively tightened them around it. His groan told her this was the right thing to do as did his increased thrusting.

John hung onto his reaction by a thread; it had been over two years since a woman had touched his cock. He hadn't brought himself to be with another woman after Julie's death. He wasn't sure how long he could hold on though. Her hand felt so damned good he just wanted to cum here and now like this. With difficulty, he stopped his hips and breathed in her ear, "easy, sweetheart, easy now. Keep that up and I'm going to cum. I want to give you more first."

Justine flashed him a bright smile. "It's okay, Mr. Walker, I want to make you feel good, too."

"John," he corrected with a smile. "After all, we've been up close and personal now. You can't call me Mr. Walker." His smile turned slightly wicked and he pressed down into her clit again, causing her to gasp. "I can't see you screaming out Mr. Walker when you cum again, Justine!"

He grinned as the blush moved over her face again and she hid her face in his neck, laughing breathily. "Ah, Justine, I want you so badly, sweetheart. You can feel how hard my cock is; that's just from seeing you on my bed and watching you cum like you did. I loved seeing you enjoy yourself and I want you to continue. Look at me now." He waited until she glanced up shyly then smiled at her. "There's more we can do here, little one, and I promise that it's like nothing you've felt so far. Will you trust me, Justine? Will you go a little further with me?" He smiled encouragingly, rubbing her clit a little harder and moving his fingers again. He grinned to himself and thought he wasn't above a little help in making this decision.

Justine gasped and heard his answering intake of breath as her fingers tightened on his cock. She thrust her hips up into his fingers and felt him increase the pressure. She barely realized what she was doing as she pulled his hard cock from his pants and took it in both her small hands. Stroking it lightly, squeezing it, she spread her legs in invitation, not knowing what she was asking for, just feeling her body come alive. Her fingers traced the soft flesh that felt so hard and hot. John captured her lips again, using the pressure to gently push her back to the bed. He pulled his fingers from her pussy, feeling it cling to them and try to suck them back inside.

She gave a small mewl as he withdrew and he stroked her clit gently before moving his hand to cover hers over his cock. He grasped gently, guiding his cock down until the head touched her wet pussy, pushing it against her clit and rubbing lightly. She moved restlessly and tried to press his cock more firmly into her clit, but he kept the same gentle movement until she began rocking her hips taking up a counter pace to his movements, trying to get the most pleasure from the movement.

Justine slipped a hand around his neck and pulled his mouth down into hers, thrusting her tongue in to meet his aggressively. She bucked up against his cock letting him feel her need, a need she just knew was answered in him. John let her set the pace for a moment, enjoying her full response to him, before sliding his cock down between her wet lips and placing it at her tight entrance.

"Baby," he murmured, "put your legs up around me. You're really tight and I need that sweet pussy to be open more." Justine obeyed blindly, wrapping her legs around his waist, all her senses concentrated on the feelings emanating from her pussy. "That's it," he crooned as he pressed his cock head against her tight entrance, her juices making it slick enough for him to lodge the head in. He grit his teeth to stop himself from forcing his cock deep inside her, watching her face change as she felt a man's cock pushing inside her virgin pussy.

Justine's eyes glazed over and her mouth opened in wonder as his hard cock entered her. She gasped and clutched his neck, her other hand firmly under his as they guided his cock inside her tightness. He stopped and she looked up at him in confusion, her hips moving involuntarily to try to push more of his cock inside.

John smiled and kissed her again, whispering, "Hold my cock inside you just like that." His hand moved off hers, pushing forward slightly so his cock remained just inside her. His fingers closed over her clit, pinching it and twisting it. Justine gasped and bucked her hips up, feeling his cock slip inside her a little more. He kept up the assault on her clit, taking her body to new heights. With his cock stretching her and his fingers moving quickly over her clit, Justine arched into his body with a cry, her tight pussy closing over his cock head, clinging around it.

John groaned and kissed her mouth hard, darting his tongue in to pull hers into a duel. He pushed his knees harder around her ass, pushing her thighs up and open wider as he thrust his cock inside her. He felt his cock head touch her hymen and stilled its movement as he rubbed her clit faster, her juices slick against his fingers. Justine moaned against his mouth, rocking her hips, thrusting against his fingers and cock. She could feel herself climbing that pinnacle again and her fingers tightened around his neck, tugging his cock in an effort to push more into her wanting pussy.

John could hear and feel her excitement and pinched her clit suddenly, sending her over the edge. Justine broke the kiss, letting out a keening wail as she came, flooding his cock head with fresh moisture. She arched into him and John thrust down, his cock tearing through her barrier and pushing into her throbbing pussy. He squeezed her ass cheek as he held her fast, letting his cock penetrate deeper.

Justine gasped as she felt the tearing but could not stop the waves of pleasure that flowed over, around and through her being. John kissed her again, moving his body firmly over hers and pressing her down into the bed as he pulled his cock back and thrust forward again, going deeper. He trailed his lips down her neck, biting and sucking as he let his libido take over, grasping her hips and thrusting deeper, feeling her tight pussy wrap around his hard cock like a velvet glove.

Justine curled her nails into his shoulders, pressing her heels into his back as his cock took her body to new heights. He slid his hands along the back of her thighs, setting the nerves alight again, and grasped her knees, pushing them back into her chest. With a groan, he thrust deep into her pussy, feeling his cock head bottom out before he drew back almost letting it slip out before thrusting deep again.

Justine's breathing was as heavy as his and she looked into his face, touching his cheek in wonder as he moved quicker, his cock stretching her pussy open with each thrust down, leaving it bereft as he withdrew. "Please, please," she begged, nearly incoherent with need now.

"Yes, sweetheart," he growled, leaning over to bite her shoulder, eliciting another gasp from her as his hips slammed down again and again. He could feel his balls tightening, his whole body tightening with the need to cum, his whole focus on her hot tight pussy and his cock ramming through her wetness.

John held her ass tighter, his cock pistoning in and out of her now as he reached for his own orgasm. Dimly, he could hear her whimpers, feel her fingers as she clawed his back and realized she was going to cum again. He urged her on, his breath hot on her shoulder, neck and ear as he whispered in her ear, telling her he was going to cum and commanding her to cum with him. Justine let out a moan and arched higher, her pussy sucking his cock in as he thrust in deep and hard.

John groaned against her shoulder as he moved quicker, feeling himself letting go. He pounded his hips against her softness, ramming his cock harder, deeper, and faster until his orgasm burst over him. He felt his hot cum explode inside her, the heat flooding onto his cock as he thrust deep inside. Justine's teeth sank into his shoulder as she pulled him down and he felt her pussy walls contracting around his cock as she came again. He thrust in and out quickly, letting her ride out the last of her orgasm before he collapsed against her, his cock slowly softening inside her.

Realizing how heavy he was, he grasped her and rolled onto his back, letting her come to rest on top of his body. Slowly he stroked her back, soothing her as her breathing softened along with his. A last shudder passed through her body and he felt her pussy tighten around his cock, holding him inside her. He stroked her hair and tilted her neck up, kissing her lips gently, probing between them to softly stroke her tongue with his.

Releasing her lips, he smiled into her eyes as he continued to stroke her hair. Her eyes were wide in wonder and he could see a new awareness in them, awareness that only a woman could have after such a powerful encounter. He searched his mind for a witty comment and found none so he pulled her head back down on his chest.

Justine snuggled against John, her fingers idly stroking his chest, letting her knees drop around his hips. She could not believe what an incredible experience this had been and only one thought kept going around her mind.

Would he need her to baby-sit again soon?

12