The Babysitter Did It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the beauty queens from far away strolling to the cinema like they owned the place. Krissy was in the lead. I could swear her skirt was a couple inches shorter than a few minutes ago. A man walking in the other direction suddenly decided he needed to tie his shoe. He looked up as they passed and I'm sure he could see Krissy's panties. Krissy actually winked at him. It seemed Krissy also had a bit of a serious exhibitionist streak. I filed that away for later.

They approached and started to head for the ticket kiosks.

"Girls! I got all your tickets here," I said.

"You're so sweet," said Krissy.

"Nice of you sugar," said ebony. She was the first one to come collect her ticket. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she took it from my hand.

"Ok, this is backfiring," I thought. I glanced around quickly but thankfully none of the other patrons looked familiar. I know it's silly, but just getting a kiss from a sexy eighteen year old was exciting.

Red was next. She said, "Thanks" with her kiss. This repeated again and again. Jen was last of the group. She kissed me full on the lips and passed the tip of her tongue around the inside of my lips.

"Yeah, yeah Jen. Back off. This one's mine," said Krissy smiling and gave Jen a slap on the bum to get her going. Jen turned her head as she walked off and said, "If Krissy won't do what you want, call me - I'm up for anything and everything."

"In your dreams Jen. Now go on."

Krissy came up to me and I guess she decided she wasn't going to be outdone by Jen. She also kissed me on the lips but also pressed her body up to mine. "Naughty, naughty, Mr. Adams. Are my friends making you hard?" She grabbed her ticket and headed off.

Well if someone had seen me, I would never be able to explain that one away. I followed Krissy, staring at her tight ass which was putting on a show.

We went to get some popcorn and drinks. "Can I have my butter on the side?" asked Krissy. She insisted on paying for my popcorn and drinks.

We headed in. The trailers had already started so it was fairly dark. It was a medium sized cinema and not packed. The movie had been playing for a couple weeks.

The girls headed up to the back two rows in the top right corner. They filed in but left the last two seats in the corner for Krissy and me so I had to squeeze past some of them to get to my seat. Each of them had a different but intoxicating scent.

Krissy gave me the corner and I sat down painfully.

The girls in our row, including Krissy, all took off their shoes and put their feet up on the back of the seats in front of them. Their friends didn't complain. It was quite a sight given the mini-skirts. Jen who was sitting next to Krissy had on sheer white half stockings that I planned on including in my upcoming fantasies.

Unlike the other girls, Krissy had her feet on either side of the chair and her mini mini-skirt could not cover her panties in this position. Every time the screen flashed brightly it caused Krissy to flash me.

Krissy leaned over. "You're not watching the screen, Mr. Adams."

With difficulty, I tore my eyes away and watched the trailers. The lights dimmed and the movie started. I kept glancing at Krissy but she seemed absorbed in the film. She held my hand as if this was just an ordinary date.

I didn't know what to make of it. Did she after all really bring me here just to watch the movie? After fifteen minutes of this, I gave up and started to focus on the movie. It was not bad - actually I'm a bit of a sucker for romantic comedies. Romantic comedy or not though, I was still on the lookout for Jennifer's boobs - none so far but some pretty sheer clothing.

Krissy folded back the armrest and leaned in to me. I put my arm around her and kissed her on her cheek. I noticed Jen looking at us and I smiled sheepishly.

It was nice. It reminded me of doing the same thing with my wife when we were young and carefree. Before the whirlwind of feedings, diaper changes, putting to sleep, doctor visits, baths and constant worrying were added to the standard mayhem. I missed those days. It seemed like I was being given a second chance.

On-screen, Jennifer was making a move on some guy - I think he had the forgettable name of Bob or something like that. She started to run her hand up and down his leg. It took me a second to realize that I wasn't being empathetic with Bob and that Krissy's hand was actually making it's way up and down the inside of my pants leg. I pretended not to notice though the growing bulge in my pants I think was a giveaway.

Krissy pulled down the zipper on my pants and put her hand inside the opening. She gently rubbed my cock. I looked down the aisle, but it seemed none of the girls had noticed.

Next Krissy unbuttoned my pants. As I was wearing boxers with a button on them she decided to unbutton those and pull both my dick and balls through so that they were in the open air.

This time I noticed Jen was looking at us, or more specifically at my cock. I noticed her tongue was just sticking out of her lips and she was slowing moving it around. She noticed I was looking at her but she did not turn away. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Her slanted eyes were beautiful, filled with an intelligence and a raw sexual energy that threatened to devour. Her long hair was tied up into a pony tail. I wondered what it would be like to ride that pony.

Then two things happened. Fortunately, this was one of the newer cinemas so it had lots of leg room or rather lots of eighteen year old body room as Krissy moved to kneel between my legs.

At the same time, Jen lifted her hips and started to peel a pair of violet thongs off. Once they were off, it looked like she used them to dry her pussy.

She reached across Krissy's seat and held them under my nose. I inhaled deeply, excited by the scent of yet another pussy. She put them in front of my mouth and I sucked some of the material.

Krissy meanwhile had been observing what was happening. She took the panty out of my mouth and looped it over my cock. Then she began to slowly and gently rub it up and down my cock. The light touch of the silk was heavenly.

Jen meanwhile reached between her own legs and started to rub her pussy slowly. I couldn't really see much though I did manage to see that she was clean shaven.

My heart skipped a beat when something landed in my lap. It took both Krissy and myself a second to realize it was another pair of panties. White ones. I looked down the row and something hit me in the face. Red panties. After removing them I saw the cute blonde next to Jen smiling as well as Red. Both of their legs were now splayed open and they were following Jen's lead as well in masturbating.

Krissy took the two new panties and let me smell each one of them. Then she took the three of them and wrapped them around my dick. She started working it up and down. This was certainly not what I had hoped for since there was no way I could ever even have dreamed up such a fantastic fantasy.

So that was the end of our row watching the moving. They were watching Krissy working my prick and I was watching them masturbating and watching me.

"Holy Shit!" I thought. "I guess my luck's gonna run out some day but thank god not before today."

After a couple minutes though, Krissy threw the panties back to Red and tried to give Jen back hers but Jen just shook her head. Krissy stuffed the panties into my jeans pocked. She replaced the panties with her mouth. First it was just the tip of her tongue that flicked the head of my penis. I remembered from the first time by the pool that Krissy really knew blowjobs. I idly wondered how many she had done before and if any had been in this cinema.

She lowered her head and closed her lips and mouth over the crown of my cock and sucked slowly. She reached her right hand between my legs and started to gently massage my balls.

Oh yes! This was the kind of stuff that people made up in stories - way better in fact. In art though, the "suckee" would probably hold back to extend the pleasure and give the reader a nice build up.

In real life however, while living a fantasy come true, I just wanted to come and come. I put my hands on the sides of Krissy's cheeks and gently pushed her head down all the way. I knew she could take all of me. Krissy had other ideas though. She actually took me out of her mouth. She let some spit form at the front of her mouth and do a long fall through the air onto my cock. She then went back to a slow hand job. She lifted up my cock and put one of my balls into her mouth.

I held my breath. This always made me nervous. I think Krissy sensed this because she was extra gentle and by the time she moved to my other ball I was able to just enjoy it.

Krissy started unbuttoning her white blouse. Her bra was was the type that was a bit frilly and barely covered her nipples with lots of her areolas showing. Krissy opened it from the front and her beautiful breasts greeted me. She reached under her seat and brought out the small container of butter that she had gotten from the concession stand. I'd completely forgotten about that.

She poured some butter onto her breasts and pushed them together to surround my cock. I'd never actually had a Hawaiian muscle fuck. I started to pump into her breasts. I saw that Jen was tracing around her nipple with her left hand while continuing to finger fuck herself.

I couldn't take it much longer. I pumped faster and faster and not long after I put my head back, closed my eyes and mumbled, "I'm coming!" Krissy released me from her breasts and I shot my first load into her mouth. A second later she took her mouth off and I figured she was going to let me come on her face - she knew it was something I enjoyed. I opened my eyes for the view just in time to see Jen's mouth engulf my cock to suck me dry. I pumped her mouth and I'm sure I shot a way bigger load because of this surprise. Jen swallowed every drop. She gave Krissy a kiss on the lips and went to sit in the blonde's seat. Blondie was busy imitating Krissy's performance but with Red's pussy getting the attention. Jen started to rub herself again and I think she was now in the queue.

I knew I couldn't fit in the space between the seat and Krissy so I raised the armrest between Jen and her and made Krissy lie down across all three seats.I put my thumb on to her pussy and rubbed her through her panties. I pushed her panties inside her a bit so that there was a large wet spot on them. A perfect trophy. I leaned close to her to be able to talk. "You won't be needing these," I said as I shoved them into my pocket.

She bit her lip, frowned a bit and said, "I'm taking the subway home. Someone might see me."

"Good for them," I said. "They'll have a pleasant memory to masturbate to."

She smiled a wicked grin. "Maybe I'll let them take a picture."

"I treasure mine," I said. "I've had to clean my phone a few times this last week."

"Eat my cunt. Now. Please!" said Krissy.

I moved back down so I could put my head between her legs. I licked around her pussy lips. No trace of stubble. Krissy must be regularly shaving.

I flattened my tongue and covered Krissy's pussy with it. I curled the tip to a point and slowly traced it's length up to her clitoris.

Krissy moaned a bit too loudly for my liking. I mean, I liked it but we were in a public place.

"Shhh baby," I said but I wasn't convinced she was going to listen.

I moved to her buttery breasts and sucked a hard nipple. I traced my tongue around it.

Unexpectedly, Jen reached over and pinched Krissy's other nipple. Then she grabbed her breast and held it up for me. I licked the nipple and ventured out further licking both Krissy's breast and Jen's hand at the same time.

I gently bit Krissy's nipple. I kissed Krissy on the lips and exchanged some spit with her.

I moved back down and sucked her clitoris a bit and without warning shoved my index finger into her.

"Oh!" she said in surprise. It was a quiet point in the film and I thought I saw a few people glancing around briefly.

Jen meanwhile was now having her pussy eaten too and I think she was worried that they were going to get caught and stopped before she could have her release. She covered Krissy's mouth with her hand to try and keep her a bit quieter.

I single finger fucked her for a few strokes and then I increased it to two fingers. I pushed them all the way in and held them there. I went back to licking her clitoris.

Krissy started pushing her hips against me. I started to lick her faster and faster. Her muffled moans could be heard behind Jen's hand. I grabbed her legs and pulled her in to me. I sucked and sucked and as she started to cum I first heard an "Ow!" followed by seeing Jen pull back her bitten hand.

Then we and the whole theatre heard a loud "Oh god! Yes!".

The rest of the cinema went completely silent. Krissy tried to keep it down but I'm pretty sure most of the audience heard the rest of her orgasm over the dialogue on the screen.

There was a lone clapping sound and then another. Then a whistle and then it was the whole cinema cheering for what they had just quasi-witnessed. Into that racket, Jen leaned her head back, closed her eyes and came into Blondie's mouth.

We cleaned ourselves up and decided we weren't going to wait for the end of the movie. I and "the gang" filed out.

In the foyer, I received some compliments from the other girls.

"Nicely done, Mr. Adams," said Ebony.

Surprisingly, Krissy was blushing. "Everybody heard me," she said giggling with nervous excitement.

"No doubt about that," said Red.

"I'm going to head home now," said Krissy. She leaned closer and said, "You'd better come at lunch tomorrow and fuck me!"

"I'll quit my job if I have to," I replied meaning every word. "Take a few pics for me on your subway ride." I chanced giving Krissy a quick peck on the lips and waved bye to the girls.

Time to go home and relive that one while jerking off. I couldn't wait until lunchtime tomorrow.

12