The Babysitter Did It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd be screwing Mrs. Adams tonight and I wanted some skin to skin contact too. Luckily, Annabelle had no plans tonight. Beautiful isn't she?"

Without showing her face, Annabelle came back on screen and showed me a lithe toned body, some nice firm tits and a shaved pussy.

"Very nice," I said. "You're beautiful Krissy but when you came you were magnificent."

Krissy blushed and smiled. "Oh you're just trying to get into my panties again Mr. Adams."

"Absolutely!" I said smiling shamelessly. "But what was that about 'They'll all see?'"

"Oh, well I found this web site where people film themselves cumming and post true orgasms for everyone to see. I'll be posting myself tonight."

"Really?" I couldn't believe it. I simultaneously admired Krissy's daringness and spunk and was jealous and worried for her.

"Krissy, don't forget what goes on the internet lives forever. A few years from now you might wish you hadn't" I sounded like some old fart lecturing a child.

"Oh and Mr. Adams I'll also be posting your masturbation video too."

"What?" was all I managed. The blood drained from my face. A million thoughts ran through my head. "Please Krissy you can't do that to me!" Now I sounded like a whiney kid.

"But you were gorgeous too Mr. Adams."

"She's telling the truth, you were," came from off camera.

Mystery girl had been watching me...and she liked it! In the midst of all this madness this turned me on. The thought of millions of people watching me also turned me on. But what if someone I knew saw? I trusted my sweet Krissy with my life and knew she would never even consider using it as blackmail. But what about this other chick? A thought popped into my head.

"Krissy, ok, I won't try to stop you, but could we maybe do something to hide our identities? You know, maybe digitally add a mask or something?"

Krissy remained silent for a few seconds. I heard a whisper in the room. Krissy said, "Just a sec." and disappeared. I could hear the two of them whispering.

Krissy came back. "Ok, Annabelle agrees with you. She's a nerd actually and said she could do it."

Oh thank god! I was so relieved. "Thank you Annabelle. Thank You!"

"Well, I'll send you the link once we've posted them," said Krissy. "It's going to be fantastic. Good night Mr. Adams. See you in my dreams."

"Night Krissy." I blew her a kiss and turned off the web cam. Boy what a night.

We continued that week only seeing each other on webcams at night but I never again saw anybody else with Krissy. She'd been right though – the videos had been great. I looked good if I do say so myself. Without detracting from the experience, Annabelle had made it so that there would be plausible denial-ability on my part as to the identity of the person jacking themselves off. I'd had a couple thousand views after only two days and had a rating over ninety percent. Annabelle had even set up a fake email address for me to get feedback and there were a number of emails from people saying how much they'd enjoyed it. Most were women (or at least claiming to be) though some were gay men – not my thing, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Krissy of course had looked amazing. She'd had over ten thousand views and her rating was ninety-nine percent. I masturbated a couple times watching it over the course of the week.

By the end of the week though Krissy and I were both going nuts. Janet hadn't made another appearance at home during lunch hour so on Tuesday night we decided to go for it the next day.

***

Wednesday morning as I left work for home I was barely able to contain myself. I forced myself to drive the speed limit because if a cop stopped me for speeding I might lose it.

I parked in the driveway and hurried inside the garage. I went to open the door and was surprised when it was opened for me by Red.

"Hi Mr. A," she said.

Thoroughly confused, I mumbled, "Oh hi, um..." I couldn't remember if Krissy had told me Red's name.

"Scarlett," she finished for me.

"Oh stop that nonsense Ruby," yelled Krissy from somewhere inside.

"Well it's a cool name, not like dorky "Ruby". I don't know what my parents were thinking."

"They were thinking you were beautiful of course and probably the most precious thing in their whole lives," I said.

Ruby blushed. "Krissy. Mr. A is hitting on me!" yelled Ruby with a wicked smile.

It was my turn to blush.

"Just teasing. You're probably wondering what I'm doing here."

That I was as I followed Red, I mean Ruby, into the kitchen. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a red plaid shirt. Nice enough – attractive with a bit of sexy yet decent. Like Krissy, she'd look good in anything.

"Well Krissy told a couple of us what happened last week and I offered to give advice on how to handle erectile disfunction."

"Huh?"

"Ruby likes to pretend she's funny," said Krissy walking in to the kitchen.

"No, Ruby is funny. She likes to pretend to be a nurse, a cheerleader, a schoolgirl, etc if you know what I mean," she said winking at me.

"Yeah, yeah, enough Ms. Scarlett – off you go." She steered Ruby through the doorway to the dining room and gave her a gentle shove.

"Ruby volunteered to act as a lookout. If Mrs. Adams comes home, Ruby will let us know in time to make ourselves decent and with me having a friend over it should remove any suspicion. And you came home for..."

"Umm..." I hadn't thought about an excuse. I'd figured if Janet came home I was dead in the water. Coming here today I'd decided to go for broke.

"You rushed home because I called you to say I smelled something and wasn't sure if it could be gas."

I turned Krissy towards me. "Someone so beautiful shouldn't be allowed to be so smart – it's just not fair to the rest of us."

Krissy smiled and I kissed her tenderly.

Krissy leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Just do me – do me good."

"Let's go to my office."

We headed into my office which had a couch with cushions, table, chairs without arms – all the things we'd need. I'd even added a comforter last night just in case.

As I was closing the door, Krissy said, "Leave it ajar just a crack so we can hear Ruby more easily."

It was a good point, especially considering that it was a heavier more soundproof door.

"Of course that means the noise from inside here will make it out more easily too."

Krissy shrugged. "You getting shy all of a sudden Mr. Two Thousand video hits? I know I won't be trying to stay quiet."

I put my hands on my hips feigning indignation and said, "Hey, I didn't put that video there – I barely agreed to it when I was given no choice."

"Yeah, but I just pushed you to do what you were dying to do. Isn't that right Mr. Adams? Behind every great man..."

"Touché, my lovely. Touché".

"You love birds have fun now, you hear?" came from somewhere in the dining room in a pretty poor imitation of a Southern drawl. We smiled at each other. "Our Scarlett does have a sense of humour," I said.

"You saw last week how I tried to look special for you right? This time I intentionally wore stuff that was less attractive and more importantly fast to get into."

I looked at Krissy's outfit. I think she meant every word she said, but she was in no way "dressed down". She was in a gray form fitting designer Juicy Couture sweat suit with a white Lululemon tank top underneath. She may have been going for a frumpy look but she failed miserably. I wasn't going to tell her that though.

"Oh Krissy. Don't you get it. It doesn't matter. You could be wearing Farmer Brown overalls for all I care. And the fact that it's fast to get into means that it's also fast to get out of," I said grinning.

Krissy pulled me to her and kissed me hard. She unbuckled my belt and my pants fell to the floor. I stepped out of them. Then she gently reached up to my shirt and ripped it open suddenly. A couple buttons went flying willy-nilly. I'd probably end up having to throw away the shirt rather than try to explain the missing buttons to my wife which gave me an idea.

"I'll be back in a sec," I said. I left the office and ran to the kitchen coming to a sliding stop in front of the fridge in my best "Risky Business" imitation. I could hear "Old Time Rock and Roll" in my head.

"Way to go Tommy," said Ruby.

Oops, I'd forgotten about her already.

I grabbed the ketchup and mustard to take back with me.

"For the record, I prefer sweeter stuff like whipped cream," she said.

"Duly noted," I said running back.

"And nice tush, Mr. A."

I couldn't help myself. I stopped, bent over and mooned little miss Scarlett.

"Oh, I'm blind, I'm blind," she called out.

I hurried back to the office.

"What's all this about?" asked Krissy as I squirted the ketchup and mustard onto my shirt. "Is this a fetish of some sort?"

"Hardly. I just thought we could save the 'gas smell' excuse for another time and I could say I came home to change my shirt because I'd had this accident at the hot dog stand. Janet knows I eat a sausage there a couple times a week in the summer."

"Ok, enough now. I'd like to eat some sausage too," said Krissy and she stooped down and pulled my briefs down. I was hard instantly. "Mmm. I think it's ready," she said as she pulled me to her mouth.

After so many days of trying desperately to remember and imagine her touch my knees were trembling.

"Oh god Krissy. Let me see some of your body."

Keeping me in her mouth, she unzipped fully the sweat top and took it off. We lost contact for a brief second as the tank top cleared her head and was flung onto the couch. I took in her gorgeous breasts.

She cupped my balls and sucked. The fact that she was such an expert at this both excited me and unjustifiably made me jealous.

I had to pull her off though.

"Baby you're too good at that. I need to be inside you today or I'll die. Forget Ruby. Forget Janet. If she comes home now I'll lock the door and we'll have our brief time in heaven."

Did I mean it? No idea. I know my cock meant it and these days he seemed to be in charge.

I pulled Krissy up and then I traced my hands gently down her sides and pulled her sweat pants and panties down in one shot. As she stepped out of them I took off my socks.

She lifted her foot to take off her white anklets but I stopped her.

"So here's a fetish, right?"

"Yes." I don't know why. I think that's true of most fetishes. I just know that if I were to carve a nude statue of Venus, she'd be wearing anklets.

It looked like Krissy was ready to receive me as her shaven pussy looked completely wet. Partly to make sure and partly because I love the taste of pussy I licked the full length of her and sucked her clitoris.

"Uhh. Mr. Adams...please...stop..." She was holding on to my head and quivering. "I want...my orgasm...to be...on your cock..."

I stood up and shared her pussy juices with Krissy as I kissed her.

I sat on the armless chair and brought Krissy towards me. I gently grabbed her ass and guided her to hover just over my raging hard on that I thought was going to explode. We stared into each other's souls.

Wanting to prolong this exquisite agony, Krissy ever so slowly lowered herself onto me. I had no profound words for this momentous occasion. "Uhh," was all I could manage.

As she got to halfway she slammed her pussy down the rest of the way.

"Oh god!" I shouted and held my breath. It was a miracle I didn't come right there and then.

Krissy kept her pussy muscles tight around my cock. I took one of her breasts into my mouth as she started to slowly gyrate her hips.

Animal noises came from the both of us. I switched my attention to the other breast and sucked and licked her hard nipple with my tongue.

I glanced over Krissy's shoulder and saw that the crack in the door had become a little bigger and I could see one eye peering through.

I whispered to Krissy, "Red's watching us."

Krissy kept fucking me but looked over her shoulder and called out, "You might as well have a stereo view Ruby."

The eye disappeared for a couple seconds but then the door pushed open slightly. There was Ruby looking a bit red in the face but staring intently at Krissy and me. The top four buttons of her top were open and she was caressing her braless right breast with her left hand. Her jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped and her right hand was moving inside her pink cotton panties as she rubbed herself.

I gave her a playful smile but there was no return smile. Neither in her eyes nor in her mouth. Just an intensity as if she was both looking at us but also a bit through us.

I felt nails dig into my back.

"I don't mind you looking at her but don't you dare forget you're fucking me."

"Never, my sweet. Never." I kissed Krissy intensely. I sucked her tongue into my mouth. She pulled it out and pushed it back in. She was fucking my mouth with her tongue.

I broke off and lifted her off. Some of our combined fluids dripped off my cock making a long strand that broke off and fell to the floor.

"Time to be my bitch, Krissy."

"Ooh," she said playfully instantly understanding. She bent over and put her arms on the back of the couch.

I stepped behind and found that her ass was already at the perfect height.

"Have I been bad?" Krissy asked.

I decided to take a chance and I responded with a resounding slap on her buttocks cheek. It made both Krissy and Red jump.

"Oww," groaned Krissy sensually.

"You need to be taught a lesson, young lady. I'm the adult. I'm the one in charge. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Mr. Adams."

I slapped her other cheek a tiny bit harder. I shouted, "Do you hear me?"

The answer of, "Yes, Mr. Adams!" came back to me in stereo as both Krissy and Red answered.

We both glanced at Red. There was a tear streaming down her right cheek. I was a bit concerned but I saw the somewhat absent stare now had a fire to it. Ruby was all here in the present now.

"Fuck her Mr. A! Krissy deserves a good fucking!"

I turned back to Krissy and entered her.

A deep guttural "Ooh" came out of Krissy as she lowered her head and held on. "Show us your body Scarlett," said Krissy.

I looked over and saw that this time there was a smile from Red. She stopped masturbating long enough to open all the buttons on her shirt so that it fell open and displayed a beautiful pair of breasts. She also turned around and bent over to peel off the tight jeans and panties but left them around her ankles. I saw her pussy lips looking back at me. She looked over her shoulder and I tightened my grip on Krissy's hips and pumped a little harder.

Red stood back up and resumed her original masturbatory position.

My nails were cut pretty short but I dug into Krissy's back leaving little marks. "You're mine, all mine, you hear bitch?" I said. Not true of course. I remembered the head between Krissy's legs just last week. But I liked saying it. I liked hearing me say it. And evidently Krissy liked hearing it too.

"Yes, Mr. Adams. I'm yours. Do whatever you want." Krissy rammed her cunt back onto me.

"I want to come at the same time," said Red.

We both looked over to her. Her hand was moving faster and faster.

There were tears coming down both cheeks now.

"I'm close Scarlett."

"I don't know how much longer I can hold it back Red."

Red picked up the pace another notch and I start pumping like there was no tomorrow.

"This is it Scarlett – I'm coming. I'm coming!" Krissy shouted. She held onto the last "ing" and it got a bit higher in pitch.

That set me off. I started shooting the biggest load of my life. I started to say, "Me too!" but I just got to the "Me" and continued on the vowel "E". Kind of weird but there was no blood left in my brain to care.

Red let out a loud long "Ah" that seemed a mixture of pleasure and pain. She crumpled to the floor her body spasming violently in a fetal position.

I kept pumping into Krissy and it was a good thing I had a good stance because she was slamming her ass into me with all her might. Every time my balls swung forward and hit her pussy a new load exploded into her. Her spasming pussy muscles seemed determined to squeeze out every drop of cum.

We all slowed down our movements. I collapsed into the sofa next to Krissy.

She sat down across me in my lap, put her arms around my neck and rested her head in the crook of my shoulder. Her eyes were closed.

I put my arms around her. "I'd do anything for you Krissy," I said. She nestled a bit deeper into my neck. I looked over to Red. Still on the floor she was twitching every ten seconds or so and whimpering a little.

I was a little worried for her psychologically but the three of us needed to just enjoy this moment.

I don't know how long we stayed like that. It could have been a minute. It could have been a lifetime – perhaps it did continue forever in some parallel universe where such things could happen.

Krissy slowly got up, grabbed my cheeks and gave me a warm kiss on the lips. "And I thought I needed to cook a romantic meal and dress up to make our first time special. What the hell was I thinking?" she said and laughed.

She grabbed her clothes and went over to Red. She gently touched her shoulder. "C'mon Ruby. Let's go get cleaned up." Red didn't move. "Come on baby, you can do it," she said soothingly.

Slowly Red got up. She kissed Krissy on the lips and came over to me. She bent over, her breasts hanging down in a lovely manner and kissed me on the lips too.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you both."

Krissy gathered Ruby's clothes too and led her away to the downstairs washroom.

***

In the washroom, Ruby continued to cry silently.

"Mr. A. looks at me, Jen and others with lust in his eyes. He can't really hide it. But when he looks at you it's that plus more. He adores you but not in a 'Putting you on a pedestal.' way. You're his muse and it's more than a physical connection. You're a lucky girl Krissy."

"I know."

***

Krissy came back to the office where I was sitting fully dressed. She sat back into my lap and gently kissed me on the lips. "I know," she said. I had no idea what she was talking about but thought it better not to ask. "Is she going to be okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think so. Eventually. This was good for her," she answers solemnly. Then she perked up and said, "And it was good for me too!" Her beautiful smile is back.

"It was not bad for me too," I say.

Krissy bites me on the ear lobe.

"Ow!"

"You and Ruby both think you're so funny. Okay, back to work with you."

"I won't be able to work. I'll just be counting down the seconds to tomorrow."

"Drive safely Mr. Adams."

"Drive safely Mr. A," shouts Ruby from the dining room as I go out the door to the garage.

***

Reminder: Please take 2 seconds to vote on the story or better yet, 2 minutes and leave a comment - Thanks!

12