The Babysitter Did It Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Krissy?"

There was a pause and then I heard a whispered, "Yes".

"Finally!" I said and opened the door to find a stewardess standing in the doorway.

"Ummm," I started but froze. Visions of being arrested when I got off the plane flashed through my head.

"Well I guess Blondie's not missing too much," said the stewardess looking down below my waist.

I looked down at my limp dick and when I looked up I saw the stewardess step into the washroom and close the door behind her.

This time I couldn't even manage an "Umm".

"So DOM, I'm not really accustomed to being invisible to men...or women for that matter."

"My name's not Dom," I managed.

"Yes, Mr. Adams, Mr. Jack Adams. I know who passenger 6C is. DOM is short for 'Dirty Old Man'. Blondie's what? 16?"

"She's 18!" I protested.

"Ok, she's legal. You're not on a path for jail. That's positive. You were almost drooling while staring at her."

As we spoke, I finally saw the stewardess instead of just looking at her and took a sharp intake of breath. On a scale of 1 to 10, stewardess Paola (which was printed on her name tag), was like a 12. I pegged her as Brazilian and couldn't imagine how I'd missed her before. She seemed to be in her early twenties with long brown hair that went down to the middle of her back. Her eyes were a gorgeous crystal blue and her full lips were a subdued sexy rouge.

Travelling south I saw the first three buttons of her blouse were undone giving a glimpse of cleavage. Onward, below her skirt that looked shorter than I ever remembered seeing on a stewardess, were legs that screamed "Lick me!".

"Now that's more like it," said Paola. I looked up, saw her smiling, and followed her eyes back down to see I had a raging hard on.

Before I knew what was happening, Paola knelt down in the cramped space, cupped my balls and put her lips on the head of my cock.

"Oh...oh...wooh!" I said.

She went further down on me, sucked hard and slowly pulled off.

"Should I stop?" she asked.

I was about to say "Unfortunately yes" when Paola deep throated me as far as she could go. "Oh god no," I heard myself say instead.

She massaged my balls and smiling said, "Ok, good and sorry but we don't have much time so you'll be exploding soon."

And with that she went back down on me.

"Can I see your tits Paola?" I asked.

She stopped bobbing her head and let go of my balls to completely unbutton her blouse. She had no bra on. I wasn't surprised. I pulled her to her feet. "Paola, that's a pretty name. Italian?" I asked.

"Brazilian," she said.

I bent down and took her right breast into my mouth. I sucked hard and swirled my tongue around her hard nipple. She put her head back and sighed.

"Yeah, DOM, suck it!" She said.

I found being called a "Dirty Old Man" somewhat erotic though I hadn't thought of myself as old until Paola had decided to make a point of it. Compared to Paola, not to mention Krissy and her gang, I was old.

I switched to the left breast, sucking even harder this time. "Ouch!" She said. "Relax, they're not going anywhere."

I bit down on her nipple a tiny bit harder while also reaching under her skirt to cup her pussy. I gently rotated her clit with my thumb.

"Owww...oohhh...hmmm...yeah...a DOM who knows what he's doing!"

Now was not the time to tell her I was making it up as I went along. I slipped my finger under the inner thigh part of her panties.

"You're so wet."

"No shit Sherlock."

In answer I switched back to her right breast, biting the flesh hard, sucking the nipple hard and simultaneously shoving my middle finger hard into her cunt.

"Aaahh! " She threw her head back panting. "This is fucking amazing but if you don't hurry up I won't have time to do you."

"I could stop Paola," I said and pushed two fingers into her as far as they would go.

"I'd fucking kill you DOM!", she managed.

I smiled and returned to sucking her nipple. I pulled my fingers out and offered them to her.

She hesitated a moment and then tentatively sucked them. She closed her eyes and sucked more enthusiastically.

"I bet you taste amazing," I said.

"I never knew," she replied looking surprised.

I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and sucked them myself. There was just the hint of her left on my fingers. Not enough. I put my hand back down and shoved the two fingers back into her hard.

"Hmpf!" she said biting her lip gently.

I sucked my fingers. "Yum, you're as sweet as a persimmon. I wish there was more room in here for me to have my dessert and eat it too."

Paola looked around and then kicked off her shoes. Impressively she raised and put her right foot on the sink that was almost waist high for her and pushed off. With her hands against the left wall she stood up gracefully, resting her left foot on the bar someone would use to stabilize themselves. She braced herself with her hands on either wall.

It was such a fluid motion. "Gymnast? Dancer?" I asked.

"Rock climber," she replied, "but I've never used the skills to get eaten before. How's the height?"

"Perfect," I said. Heaven was right in front of my face. Her panty was still pulled to the side leaving her lips sticking out. She was completely shaven. "A Brazilian with a Brazilian wax," I said. "So smooth. Not all stereotypes are bad," I said. I inhaled her scent deeply and blew out my breath on her. Slowly, ever so gently I licked the length of her pussy.

"Oh DOM!" she said.

I reached my hands up to grasp her ass and pulled her to me.

I gave a harder lick this time and sucked her clitoris.

"Fuck yeah!" she said this time a bit too loudly.

I opened her up so I could lick inside of her. She tilted her hips forward. I pulled her panties further away and licked her ass-hole.

She moaned but soon grabbed my hair to pull me up a bit. I licked from her butt-hole back up to her clit. She pulled my head in and said, "Enough. Stay there!"

I resumed sucking her clit.

"Yeah...keep going...faster...faster," she said.

I happily obliged. I felt she was getting close and I squeezed and dug my finger nails into her ass.

"Yes...yes...yesssss!" she fairly shouted.

She pulled my head to her even harder and her body started trembling.

I very carefully and gently bit her clit causing her to buck her hips.

She squeezed me so hard I was almost suffocating on her cunt. "Good way to die," I thought.

"Don't move," she whispered as her whole body trembled again and then went quiet for a few seconds followed by a smaller quake. This pattern repeated for another minute or two.

Paola pulled back so I could breathe, jumped down and said, "Okay, Mr. Adams, now please return to your seat and fasten your seat belt."

"What?!"

"Just kidding," she laughed. She looked at her watch. "Sorry, but this is going to have to be a super quickie."

It was my turn to laugh.

"What?" Paulo asked.

"For men, the word 'sorry' never has to proceed a sentence like that - even if you're Canadian." I looked at her. "You have a gorgeous smile!"

"Thanks. How about the rest of me?" she asked and took a step back.

I looked at her cute face surrounded by her long hair. Travelled down to the perky breasts. Kept going to the skirt hiked up around her hips and the bunched up cotton panties. Her long legs completed her. "No other word than 'Incredible!"

"You're sweet DOM. I see why Blondie likes you."

She must have seen the frown on my face because she said, "Kinda late to be feeling guilty, isn't it?"

Before I could figure out a response I felt her soft lips encircle the head of my penis and as I looked down, she slowly went all the way down and took me all the way inside her mouth.

She sucked as hard as she could and slowly pulled completely off of me while swirling her tongue around my penis but still maintaining the suction all the way.

"Holy shit!"

"You like? I call it 'The Paola Special'"

She pumped my cock a few times with her hand while gently rubbing my balls. Then she took me again into her mouth.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen...," began the steward with his pre-landing announcement.

Paola started pumping me faster. Then she swirled her tongue a few more times around the head of my penis.

"...so please put your trays up and bring your seats..." Paola took the head into her mouth and started her landing. She again massaged my balls and picked up the pace even more.

"I'm gonna come," I panted. I wanted her to be ready. I assumed she was going to swallow my seed to keep things clean but just as I was about to explode, she pulled my cock out of my mouth and pumped it so that I shot a huge load over her tits.

I like when my cum is swallowed but I really love cumming on faces, breasts, asses or almost any body part.

As my pulse slowed a bit I said, "Sorry for the big mess you have to clean up."

She gave me her winning smile. "If I'd wanted to keep things clean I would have," she said and with that she started to button up her blouse with the globs from me still on her. They made some wet patches on her shirt which I thought would be a bit too obvious but what did I know?

She gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "It's been my pleasure serving you Mr. Adams, please cum again."

I smiled at her double-entendre.

"And now DOM hurry up and get back to your seat before the whole plane realizes what we've been doing."

Just before pulling down her skirt she took off her panties and handed then to me.

"Souvenir"

She took another minute to fix-up the rest of the uniform, her make-up and hair and was gone.

I took another couple minutes to get ready and then gently opened the door and quietly stepped out.

"I hope you're feeling better sir, now please return to your seat." I turned and saw the steward with a bemused expression on his face. "Uh yeah, I feel much better," I mumbled and headed back to my seat. I sat down and tried to see what Krissy was doing out of the corner of my eye.

She seemed to look at me a couple moments and then turned back to talking to the moron. I looked at her more closely and could swear that another button was undone on her top. She seemed to be ignoring me.

Just then Paola came up to our row. She was wearing her flight attendant jacket which would hide the ejaculate.

She leaned in to Krissy's row and said, "Excuse me miss could I just tighten that seat belt a little?"

Her cleavage was right in Krissy's face so I couldn't imagine how she could fail to smell my cum which I guess was what Paola wanted.

In a moment she was gone and I saw Krissy stare at me for a moment. I looked into her eyes and felt my face going red. She turned away first. She pulled out her phone, checked it a moment and said, "Perry, it looks like what I came to Waterloo is going to be cancelled. Why don't you give me your number. Maybe we can go for dinner some night."

I bit my tongue which still had the taste of Paola on it. I wondered if I had squandered a great trip or for that matter a fantastic relationship for an amazing blow-job and cunt-licking. "Was it worth it?" I wondered. I watched Paola's ass as she bent to help another passenger. "No, it wasn't. No question. Would I do it again? Abso-fucking-lutely!"

***

Reminder: Please take 2 seconds to vote on the story or better yet, 2 minutes and leave a comment - Thanks, it's a big motivator!

12