The Babysitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers

His cock throbbed against her thigh. His pre-cum glistened there. He slowly eased the head of his cock into her. Leaning back and watching it disappear into her tight velvet cunt. He stopped and felt his cock throb and her pussy tighten with each jerk of his cock. He pulled out of her and then slide half way in again and stopped. He knew if she rode him like Kimmy had he would cum instantly.

He pressed his entire length into her as he bent over her. His body shaped on hers and whispered into her ear, "Slow pretty girl, take me slow."

He moved slowly in and out of her, pulling all the way out with each stroke. The cool air hitting him and then the contrast of her heat as he re-entered her was driving him crazy, even at the slow pace.

Kimmy's hand disappeared under Ginger's swaying tits. Her head came up fast as she turned to look at Kimmy. He could see her flushed face as her hair moved back and forth on her cheek. He felt Diane's hands slide between his legs from the back and fingers on either side of his cock as he pounded Ginger.

"I can't hold it back any longer." He said loudly as he pulled out of Ginger. He stroked his cock one more time as he shot his cum all over Ginger's ass, Kimmy's chest and Diane's hands. Diane rubbed his essence into Ginger as he watched Kimmy's hands rubbing him over her chest. He turned and collapsed on his back on the bed next to the girls.

"You girls are trying to kill me I think." He muttered breathlessly. The response was rolling waves on his bed and giggles from the girls.

"Can we get you anything Mr. Jamison?" Diane asked.

"I'll take another beer from my bitches." He said with a laugh.

Special thanks to my editor!! thanks for the votes.

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers
12