The Babysitter's Control

Story Info
A babysitter's mom shows her how much control she has.
3.8k words
4.26
76.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will wrote a list of emergency numbers on the chalk board in the kitchen for the babysitter and left her to watch TV, the kids already being asleep. She was a definite cutie before, and since she had come back from college, a big flirt.

Madi often teased him by dressing provocatively. She knew that Will thought she was attractive, and that he must have had a crush on her.

That night, Will came back from poker night very late ... about 2am. The house was dark, and the babysitter had changed from her baggy shorts and shirt into something / someone else! As she stood up, she put down a drink ... she had obviously taken liberties with the liquor cabinet.

She was wearing a black leather mini-skirt, red pumps with about a three inch heel, no stockings, and a white blouse with only the bottom three buttons done, revealing her red push-up bra. Will knew she liked to dress up to tease, but this was the hottest he'd ever seen her.

She put her hands up to have Will stop where he was. She held him at arm's length and asked if he was worthy enough to kiss her.

The way she was dressed had him hard as a rock. "What do I need to do to become worthy?" he asked.

A slow smile crossed her lips. "Move the big arm chair into the kitchen, undress, and then sit in the chair," she commanded.

"Will you help?"

"Do it _now_!"

Will could picture himself pulling her panties off and taking her right there on the table, still mostly dressed. Lust had the better of his brain, so he complied. He carried the big over stuffed armchair into the kitchen ... away from the front window.

He unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders and dropped it on the floor next to the chair. Will was already barefoot, so he made ready to remove his pants.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Will joked and slid his zipper down.

She didn't reply, Madi just rolled her eyes. Shrugging, Will dropped his pants, stepped out of them, and stood there in his briefs. The top half of his circumcised cock was peeking out the top of his briefs. Will longed to grab her by the shoulders and pull her head to his crotch, forcing himself into her mouth and thrusting between her lips, shooting his cum down her throat. Just the thought caused him to twitch, and a drop of pre-cum formed on the tip.

Ignoring his painful lust, "Drop 'em and sit," Madi commanded.

Will had just about enough, but his lust was still more than I could think through. He dropped his briefs, and while he was bending over to unhook his foot....SMACK. She had given Will's ass a mighty whack.

He lost his balance and grabbed onto the chair, sitting heavily. The babysitter stood in front of him, slowly licking her lips. "I'm going to tie you to that chair and then give you the fucking of your life."

The smack was forgotten as my cock lurched again, and his hands found their own way over the huge arms of the large chair. She tied him tight enough and well enough to prevent escape, but still had circulation. Letting her hair tease his cock, she leaned over and tied Will's ankles to the legs of the chair. She checked the ropes on last time, went to the table, and grabbed her purse.

"I knew I could humiliate you," she said. "I just didn't think it would be this easy."

She then walked down the hallway to the bathroom and closed the door. A few minutes later, she returned ... back in her normal clothes.

"I told you that you would be fucked tonight," she grinned and walked out.

Will sat there stunned for a moment, then tried to work himself loose. His erection had faded with desperation.

"What if someone finds me like this?" Will asked myself. That thought caused him to work even harder at getting loose. The more he struggled, the worse he felt. There was no way Will could get himself untied.

He was stuck, and even worse, someone was here already! Will heard the clip-clop of feet on the walkway, the click of the door. The door opened, then shut. Madi walked into the kitchen with her mother.

"Oh Will, you are sooooo busted," said Madi's mother.

"Mom!" Madi squealed. "See what I have to put with! He's always leering at me!"

"Yes, I know, Madi," June said. She was faced with an interesting situation, one that could play out in all sorts of ways. She was already envisioning one way, a way she hadn't been able to explore for some time, but which pleased her enormously.

She turned to her daughter.

"Madi, I think I can come up with a punishment that will guarantee that Will will only treat you with respect from now on it. In fact, when we're done with Will, he'll take you to the mall whenever you want, do your chores around the house and probably even do your laundry for you."

Madi was goggle-eyed. Everything was happening so fast, setting up her pervert neighbor, then hearing all of this from her mom. The attention he gave her wasn't so bad ... he was kind of hottie, even if he was twice her age. Could she really punish Will so that he would be her slave?

As the thought crossed her mind, her pussy gave a tiny spasm that made her flinch, and she realized she was turned on by the thought of punishing her big neighbor, of making him hurt, or whatever June had in mind.

"Let's do it, mom! Let's punish him!" Madi was astonished at the enthusiasm - blood-lust even - in her own voice.

His babysitter's eyes were glowing like some little girl possessed by Satan in a horror movie, and his was making threats that sounded pretty heavy, and he was trapped, with no way out.

"OK, I'll take my punishment," he said meekly.

"Very good," said June, and her eyes glistened. "Now, what happens here next stays among the three of us. We don't tell anyone, we don't tell friends. This is discipline, and I am the disciplinarian, and that's my rule. Got it you two?"

Will and Madi both nodded. Will was starting to get sick with fear, and to his puzzlement, his cock was stirring again, starting to get hard. Madi's heart was beating faster and her palms were itchy.

"First, I want you to tell us both, have you ever masturbated thinking of Madi?" June asked.

"Uhhh, um, you know, I, uh...." Will trailed off, deeply humiliated. He stared at his lap.

"Not a good start," June snapped.

"OK!" Will shouted. "Yes. I do! I love jacking off thinking of her, alright?"

"Tell me the fantasy right this second."

"OK, I was pretending that I was in the shower with Madi, and she'd given me her sweaty underpants, and then she was uh, uh, uh sucking me."

Madi was shocked! Shocked and turned on, she realized. Why would she get turned on by her neighbor's fantasy about her, she wondered.

June turned to Madi. "You and I need to talk briefly in private," she said. "Come with me."

Will was left to wonder what June had in store for him.

In the hallway, June was outlining just that.

"Now Madi, Will's punishment is going to be very rough, brutal even. But I don't want you to shrink away. I want you to participate. If you just stand and watch, then when I leave, Will will only associate the punishment with me. But if you punish Will along with me, he'll be putty in your hands from now on. Now will you go along with me?"

"Yes, mom," the 18-year-old beauty answered, enthralled with her and the sense of power that was building between them.

"Now there are two ways to control men," she explained. "First, you can be a cock tease. I know you've heard the term. It means getting a boy all excited, but then not letting him have an orgasm, so that he gets very frustrated."

"And the second way to control a man is through causing him pain? Can you help me with this?"

Madi swallowed. God, she didn't know what to say. She'd never even considered it. But then suddenly she did know what to say. "You bet I can!"

"Oh my goodness, Madi, you are one fast little learner." The mature woman and the teenager looked at one another, and perfect understanding passed between them.

"I'll be in charge of the teasing," June said, "and you can watch. If you feel like you want to get in on the fun, I'll let you. You can be in charge of the pain, and I'll supervise."

"I feel strange, kinda turned on," Madi said.

"I'll bet you do, honey. And you ain't felt nothin' yet. OK, take off your bra so he can see your nipples through your t-shirt. Time to tease!"

With that, June and Madi returned to the kitchen where they found Will still sitting naked tied to the large armchair.

"I am going to suck on your cock now, Will. You are not allowed to move. Not a muscle. You can blink, and you can breathe. But if you so much as twitch your dick, or try to get it any further into my mouth, I'll have Madi here fuck you in the ass with anything we can lube up from the kitchen. You got that?"

Will was petrified. "Yes, June," he squeaked. He couldn't move, but she wouldn't hurt him. Madi sat on one side of him, whilst her mother got down between his legs.

Then he felt it. June leaned over more, and clamped her open mouth gently around the head of his cock. Instantly, the half-hard member went to fully erect, as every nerve in his body started screaming Red Alert! Red Alert! June was sucking his dick in front of her daughter! He couldn't believe it.

June was an expert cocksucker. She sucked gently on the head of his cock, like a baby on a mother's nipple. She swirled her tongue around and around the blood-engorged head, lapping at the knob. She paused, and tickled the little patch on the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue, making him groan with ecstasy.

Will couldn't help himself. It wasn't even his own will, just his body reacting, but suddenly his groin thrust forward, trying to drive his cock deeper into June's mouth. As soon as his body twitched, however, June popped her head off the cock, letting it bob in the air. She nodded to Madi who leaned over from her spot next to the chair and slap in the face with the back of her hand.

"Aggghhhh!" Will gurgled in pain.

"Shut up!" June hissed. "I said not to move."

She reached her hand out to Will's massive erection and gave it a few light strokes. Will shuddered with pleasure. She took the head of his rod into her wet, warm mouth again, but stopped the strokes.

Will was almost out of his mind. June was in a bathrobe, on her knees, sucking his sock. Madi was watching the whole situation attentively. He knew he was close to cumming, he could practically feel the semen swelling his balls. But June wouldn't stroke his shaft! She kept her mouth working on the head, minute after minute, occasionally coming up for air, then going back down. She nipped at him gently with her teeth, made exaggerated slurping sounds, and just generally sucked Will to within an inch of his life.

His cock felt like a crowbar, as June dragged one fingernail gently down the vein that ran on the underside of his shaft. It was a tiny bit of pressure, and Will wasn't going to need much to explode his seed into June's hot mouth, but it wasn't enough pressure. Not yet.

June lifted her mouth off again. "You see what I'm doing, Madi? I can drive our neighbor or any male insane by giving him extreme pleasure, but not letting him cum. Will wants to cum more than anything else in the world right now, but he can't, because I won't wrap my fingers around his dick and give it the few quick, hard strokes that it needs to achieve orgasm. What do you think of this game, Will?"

"How long are you gonna keep me like this?" Will moaned, his erection throbbing and jutting out if his crotch like an angry, rigid snake.

"Gee, Will, I haven't decided," June said, and then she plunged her head back down into his lap. This time she ran her tongue from the tip of his penis all the way down the underside to his balls, then quickly back up again. The teasing made Will want to scream, but it was over in two seconds, and then his cock was touching nothing but air.

"That was fun, I think I'll do that again," June said, and repeated the quick lick, down and then up on her neighbor's throbbing cock.

"Do you want to try, Madi?" June asked.

Madi hesitated. Sucking her neighbor's cock? Was that what this was coming to?

But she knew if she followed her advice she would be the one in control. "OK," the teenager said timidly and stepped forward, kneeling beside her mother.

"Now wet your lips, suck just on the head, and whatever you do, don't rub your hand on the shaft, or he'll cum in your mouth."

"Ooh, ick!" Madi exclaimed at the thought of a mouthful of her neighbor's semen.

Madi licked her lips and slid her mouth down onto her neighbor's engorged member. Oh, shit, Will thought, his cock was in Madi's mouth. This was so fucking awesome he couldn't believe it! He could feel her rough little tongue circling the head of his cock, and felt like he was about to explode.

Oh God, he wanted to cum in her mouth so bad. But suddenly he felt a hand wrap firmly around his scrotum, and he grimaced as his poor, sore nuts were given a slight squeeze. He knew that June had ahold on his testicles, and that if he tried to push his dick forward even a fraction, he was facing maximum pain.

Madi was tasting her neighbor's cock for the first time, and it was pretty damned exciting. Her pussy was tingling as she slurped at the head of her neighbor's dick, holding it in her mouth and exploring it with her tongue. She applied a light suctioning and Will groaned in ecstasy, so she sucked a little harder, and a little harder still. It was such a feeling of power, knowing that she could change what her neighbor was feeling with the slightest variations in her mouth and throat. She stopped sucking and just held him in her mouth, and considered sneaking a hand down under her baggy shorts to play with herself while she sucked.

It was as if June had read her mind. "Are you still horny, honey?" she asked her daughter. "Cause I know a fun way we could take care of that."

Madi lifted her mouth. "I guess so," she said, still having trouble admitting to her mother the powerful sexual urges that were coursing through her.

"I'll bet Will would be happy to get you off," June suggested, as matter-of-fact as if she was discussing a possible picnic.

"In fact, he doesn't really have much choice in the matter, just as he doesn't have much choice in anything as far as we're concerned."

The two giggled.

"Here's what you do, Madi. Take off your panties and climb on top of Will, so that your legs are over his shoulders and position yourself that your pussy is over his mouth, and order Will to get you off with his tongue."

"Will slide down the chair and make this easy for us."

Could she do it? Madi wondered. But only for an instant. "OK!" she squeaked, and quickly stripped off her white underpants, clambered up on her neighbor's prone body on the big arm chair and assumed the position her mother had described. Will, still tied to the chair, grunted as his babysitter's extra weight settled onto his face. Suddenly, his face was engulfed with her sweet pussy, and he could feel her thighs straddling his head on either side.

"Get me off, Will!" Madi ordered. Will was only too eager to oblige, and he stuck his tongue out and began to lick.

"You've got to help guide him," June explained. "Boys are so stupid. As soon as his tongue touches just the right spot, tell him that's the spot. And Will, your job then is to lick that spot until my daughter says to stop."

Will licked, while Madi squirmed deliciously on his face. His cock wasn't getting any attention at the moment, which was frustrating, but having Madi's pussy grinding into his face was more than enough distraction. It also increased his sexual frustration, though, and he desperately wished either his neighbor or his babysitter would give him some relief.

"Yes! That's it!" Madi suddenly squealed as Will's tongue rasped over the tiny bud of her clit. She sank back down onto the boy's face and began to aggressively grind herself into his mouth. Will knew what would happen if he didn't do as instructed - June still had his aching balls cradled in her hand, and licked at the little girl's clitoris as his life depended on it.

"Oh yes! That's it! Right there! Oh God, yes, lick me! Yes!" Madi screamed.

At that moment, June bent over and took Will's member into her mouth again. Will practically screamed himself at the intense sudden pleasure, but it came out as a muffled moan into his babysitter's crotch, which she enjoyed immensely.

The three of them stayed locked that way for several minutes, with Will licking frantically at Madi's clit, trying to get her off before he suffocated, while her mother teased and tormented his cock with her expert tongue. He desperately wanted to thrust upward into that magnificent mouth, but knew the punishment would be too severe. Finally, Madi screamed and clamped her strong young thighs tightly against Will's ears. He could taste some sort of fluid, and he realized Madi was cumming right into his mouth.

God, she was so lucky! Will thought. When was he going to be allowed to cum? They'd been in the kitchen for half an hour now, and for almost that entire time he'd had a mouth attached to his cock, sucking and sucking. But with no one rubbing his cock, he was unable to cum. The frustration made him want to cry. In its own way, this torture seemed as bad as when they were whacking his balls like a piñata!

Madi sighed, and climbed down from her perch atop her neighbor's face. Will's face glistened with her juices, which were smeared everywhere.

"Look at Will," June said. "He ate so much pussy his face looks like a glazed donut." The two females shared another laugh at the helpless man's expense.

"So now you see what your neighbor's good for, Madi," June said. "This is just one of the many services he can provide you with. Whenever you feel like it, you just order him to lie down, climb up on his face, and order him to get you off."

"Cool!" Madi exclaimed.

"What about me?" Will cried out. His pulsating hard-on felt like it was going to explode from the torment it had been through, much of it sexual teasing.

"What about you, perv-boy?" snapped June. "You'll cum when we say so. If we say so. Actually, I think I'll leave that up to Madi."

"Madi, please! I gave you an orgasm, can't I please have one?"

Madi smiled. "I don't know," she said. "I'll have to think about it."

"Please, Madi, please. You don't even have to do it. Just untie my hands and I'll go off by myself and not bother you."

"That's what got you into this mess in the first place, Will," Madi said sternly. "No, I think it's best if I decide when you cum and when you don't cum. And maybe I'll even be the one to give you your orgasms. Should I do that, Mom?"

"You can if you want, honey. You're in charge. Perv-Boy Will is just your slave, and he'll do whatever you want. If you decide to give him an orgasm now, though, I wouldn't recommend letting him have another one for a week or so."

"We'll see how it goes," Madi said. "Tomorrow, Will can take my friends and I shopping at the mall. He can go to the ATM and take out $50 and buy me some new shoes. Is that OK with you Will?"

"Yes, I'll do it!" Will squeaked. He was utterly defeated, his babysitter's boy-toy to do with as she pleased.

"Then I guess maybe I'll let you cum now. But not in my mouth. That's too icky. I'll use my hand." And the teenaged girl reached out and grasped her neighbor's cock firmly with her right hand, and began to jack the shaft up and down, very, very slowly.

"Oh God, yes, Madi, that's perfect, yeah baby, just like that!" The softness of her hand, and the firmness of her touch, and the exquisite torment that had been building so long in him, all combined to make Will know it was only a matter of seconds before he spurted his semen out like a hot, salty geyser.

12