The Babysitter's Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel you getting harder," Madi said. "And the head of your cock is swelling up even bigger," Madi said. "Does that mean you're gonna cum? Are you gonna cum all over my hand?"

"Yes! Yes!" Will screamed, and thrust his groin upward, desperate for release. His balls were jumping, it was almost there, almost there, as Madi increased her speed just a little, jacking up and down on his shaft, up and down.

"Yes, Madi! Yes! I'm gonna cum!"

"No you're not," Madi said suddenly, and pulled her hand away. His cock fucked nothing but air, and his orgasm hung just barely out of reach.

"Oh yes he is," said her mother.

June leaned forward and took the head of Will's cock in her mouth has her hands roughly grabbed his shaft. With two quick, jerks his cock twitched violently spewing gob after gob of cum in her mouth. June could not handle the volume that came out of him and had to pull away.

Cum continued to shoot out of his massive cock and Madi could not help herself.

Leaning past her mother, Madi took the head of Will's cock in her mouth and sucked ... getting a mouthful of semen. The teen swallowed several times, but there was always more cum to eat. Finally she pulled away and watched his cock twitch as the last jets came out.

June turned to her daughter, "Madi, untie him. We'd better go now."

12