The Babysitter's Cummin Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Sheila was having her own fun.
1.1k words
4.38
49.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila was having her own fun; she was still on the yacht with the others at the party. She had noticed that her husband had disappeared and was almost certain of where he had gone. She had observed often lately that he wouldn’t take his eyes off of that Kari Winters, She had been babysitting for her children for years, but even Sheila had noticed when Kari returned from college his summer that she had turned into a real hot young lady. Sheila even thought that several times that she wouldn’t mind getting into those pants herself. So how could she blame her husband?

The Party had turned out to be the usual. Drinking, drugs and lots of laughter, those were the usually ingredients for one of their little get togethers. There was much flirting at these functions and even sex in the closed rooms, and on the deck. Most came for the free booze and drugs, many for the uninhibited sex. Sheila was always in the middle of flirting with someone, but always with the intentions of either being laid or giving someone else great a time, she loved men, women and fucking!

As always Sheila had found a private party of her own, two City officials had her on the pool table. Frank was the Town assessor and his sidekick Tommy was serving an intern-ship for the summer for college credit. The young man wasn’t bad looking but seemed a bit on the un- experienced side, Frank was Sheila’s age, not bad looking and in great physical shape. They were all on the pool table and Tommy had his cock shoved deep into Sheila’s face as Frank had his cock up her ass.

Both men were bucking and fucking. Sheila fought to keep her stance on the pool table, but sucked Tommy’s cock with zeal. He was moaning loud and had her head by full hands of hair. The other man had a hold on Sheila’s hips; and was pounding into her ass as he grunted and was almost director of the sex play that was taking place.

” Oh yes Sheila baby suck that little cock, make Tommy come in your mouth. Damn your ass hole feels tight as ever, I love fucking you. You are such a hot Bitch.”

Tommy had that look on his face and the other man could tell he was about to splash his seed. “ Don’t let her drink your cum, shoot it all over her face, make her stick out her tongue and lap it like a begging dog as you shoot it across her eyes and mouth.” Tommy grunted his face tensed and he withdrew from Sheila’s face just in time to plaster her in several large streams of white-hot cum.

The streams of semen hit Sheila’s eyes first and her eyes were almost pasted shut, then a stream hit near her mouth where she attempted to stick out her tongue and lick it off, then another and another wildly across her face. The cum Tommy had just shot was dripping from everywhere, even in her hair. Tommy fell back onto his hands, panting heavily as he watched the rest of the show.

Tommy was amazed to see his cum all over this ladies face; He had never experienced anything like this before and was sure that he was going to truly enjoy this summer internship. While he watched Sheila and his boss, his cock almost flaccid and dry, began to become ridged again already.

Sheila had dropped her cum soaked face to the table and was trying to hold herself still as the man in her ass pounded her so hard she knew here knees would have burns from the felt table when they were done.

As the man shoved into Sheila causing her to inch across the table, he grunted like a brute and his face was a dark crimson as he furrowed it and caused himself to look abnormal

“Sheila oh fuck yes I am going to shoot so hard in your ass you wont be able to shit for a month!”

Sheila thought to herself that Frank never was one for romance, and his words at that moment proved that true. Nevertheless, he could fuck, and he had a majestic cock. She was so close to the edge herself, she wanted it so bad and as she had fucked Frank many times, she knew how to send him over the edge faster so she could finish as well, she began to plead in a whining tone.

“ Oh yes Daddy fuck this little slut, I was a bad girl Daddy and sucked that other boys cock. Show me who’s the boss daddy fuck my ass sore!” That is all it took, he was grunting louder and pounding harder, then he stopped: and the strokes became slow, deep and more deliberate. ONE… TWO…. THREE …FOUR…. FIVE times, he drove deep in her asshole, each time grunting hard and vulgar tones,

“Fuck yes bitch I am filling your ass." He pulled his cock out and shot four more jets across Sheila’s ass and back, it even hit the back of her head and hung in the back of her soft blonde hair.

That is all it took for Sheila she was so close, She went over to the young man who had again become hard watching his boss fuck Sheila’s ass while he stroked himself, Sheila shoved Tommy down on his back, straddled his cock and propelled it in her sodden cunt. She road him hard, and he had a look of panic, disbelief and total arousal on his face. She was fucking his cock hard and holding on to his chest as she screamed,

“Oh fuck yes!” Tommy reached up clutched her tits in his fists and squeezed hard, helping him to lift his hips to meet her thrusting. Sheila’s face turned pale, and she stopped bucking. She moved slower harder causing the young cock to drive deep.

She slammed her cunt against his groin and screamed, “Oh yes I am cumin all over that cock." Tommy grabbed her harder and shoved his hips high, “

Oh yes baby I am filling your cunt." Sheila could feel the hot fountain in her, thumping her cervix. At that moment she could feel heat on her back again and realized Frank had been jerking his cock behind her and was dumping yet another charge onto her back.

The three lay on the table for a very long time trying to recoup from that hard fuck fest. Sheila lay there covered in cum, and the two men were very happy with what they seemed to have shared. Tommy was thinking what a summer this would be to remember and he could not wait to se what the new day would bring for him. He never thought he would get laid this summer, let alone like this.