The Babysitter's Cummin Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Scott and Kari in bed.
2.4k words
4.54
45.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You like that my dear?” Kari looked into Scott’s eyes but did not say a word, her eyes said it all though.

“Do you want me to stop?” Scott pulled his hands away from her, and Kari grabbed them and placed them back on her body holding them against her tightly hoping he would not stop.

Scott continued to rub Kari, drag his fingers across her cunt, licked, kissed, and sucked her neck and ears. Then he slid his hands to the top of the corset, and slid it down just enough to reveal her gratifying tits. She whimpered again, Scott wasted no time wrapping his hands around them, squeezing them, pinching her nipples. He lavished the idea of sucking them, though his wife’s were much heaver Kari’s tits seemed to somehow aroused him even more than Sheila’s did. The heat was mounting for him as well as for Kari, She noticed that his cock was rock hard and pressed against her ass; fear again over came her, as her cunt became hotter and sopping wet.

Scott then went in front of Kari, So that as she looked into the mirror she could still see what he was doing to her. He went to his knees and began to suck her tits one at a time, she moaned hard and loud; almost falling to the floor from the pleasure. She grabbed his head in reflex and ran her fingers through his thick hair, grabbing softly and moaning louder with each breath, “yes Scott oh that feel so unbelievable!”

“You have great tits, I love the way they feel in my mouth.”

Kari was getting light headed more and more with each passing second, Scott stood again and his hand slid again to her crotch. This time he let a finger slide past the elastic of the g – string and slide across the wet fleshy tissue between her legs.

He was amazed at how awash and vehement it was even on the outside. Her cunt lips distended and swollen with a petition for lust, he immediately let his finger crept into her cunt, wiggling it and probing her. Kari seized Scott’s shoulders and moaned louder than ever, it was more than she could handle and her knees buckled under her.

Scott picked her up, carried her to a chaise lounge that was in the other side of the room and placed her on it. Kari laid her head back, said nothing and waited to see what was next. Scott knew that at this point he would get little if any resistance from Kari, Scott walked away for a moment; he brought back two sleek armchairs from near the window and placed one on each side of where Kari laid. Scott then picked up her left leg and draped it over the back of the chair on that side of her, and then he did the same to the right leg.

Kari was completely open to Scott at this point, and she was so intoxicated with lust she did not even care. Scott had a great view of Kari’s cunt at this point, He could smell her excitement and he could see how wet the small piece of material from the g – string was.

Scott began to touch Kari through the material that covered her wet mound; she lay there with her tits exposed but still wearing his wife’s outfit, her legs hanging over the chairs and spread wide. Kari was so horny she could not believe how tightly her cunt was convulsing, she wanted to cum so badly. More than she ever had when frigging herself, she could not believe what she was feeling, how hot her cunt was.

Kari was almost in a state of shock, her body trembled, and her passion soared. She needed to be ravaged by the man that she worked for. Kari wanted this as never before; yet was timorous. Scott continued to touch Kari’s wet cunt, he traced the contour of her pouting lips, he felt the dampness of her slit, and he pressed his fingers against her clit. Scott had a definite plan for Kari, and that thought caused her flesh to crawl in fear, and her blood to race through her veins in anticipation.

Scott began to kiss Kari’s body softly, touching every inch, concentrating on her tits. The nipples were hard and stout, a bit rough in texture. He traced the outer edge of the nipples one at a time with his unyielding moist tongue, making them harder than before. Kari whimpered and squirmed, keeping her eyes closed all the while. Feeling his heat against her skin, and smelling his manly scent as she inhaled deeply trying to keep herself from passing out.

Scott was harder than ever now, His cock hammering in his pants, but he knew what he wanted to do to this little vixen, and he wanted to make sure that she would come back to him begging for more. He continued the teasing for a while, Then he slowly slid a finger passed the edge of the g-string and let it enter into her petitioning cunt. Kari arched her back and squealed in joy, Her hips pushing her ass up off the chaise to meet his hand. Scott twisted inside of her, slowly drawing out and sliding back in.


“Does that feel good? Do you like my finger in your pussy?” Kari nodded making sure he understood that she loved what he was doing.

He slid a second finger into the antagonistic hole, and Kari almost cried out as his fingers proliferated her more, it was a tight fit but he was determined to prepare her cunt well for his demanding cock.

Scott repeated fucking Kari with his fingers, she was bucking slowly, moaning, and her cunt was sucking his digits deep into her hot opening. She was very wet, her juice slowly oozed from her hole and trickled across her ass hole and caused it to glisten. Scott repeatedly kissed and licked Kari all over, making sure to keep the level of heat as high as possible. Things were getting very heated, and Scott was dying to get inside Kari, but he wanted to drag this as long as he could.

“Do you want me to stop, tell me Kari what do you want me to do to you?” It was all Kari could do to answer Scott, but she managed to force a few words.

“ Oh yes Mr. Donovan yes, it feels so good, I want to cum so bad and I don’t care how. I have never felt like this before please don not stop.”

Scott stopped fucking his finger in and out of Kari, and she begged, “No please don’t stop!”

“ Then Kari you must call me Scott is that understood?” Kari shook her head and lifted her ass to try to get his finger back into her, but Scott pulled them out and repositioned himself between her thighs, he lowered his face to her cunt and blew his hot breath on her gently. Kari lifted herself further, and moaned,

“ Yes Scott oh please, oh my god, please!” Kari pleaded, she had dreamed for so long of a man eating her pussy. It was the one thing she could never truly encounter by herself, and she so wanted to feel what she was missing, Scott was about to take care of that wish, far beyond Kari’s wildest dreams.

Scott began dragging his tongue around the bend of her thighs, circling her sweet smelling womanhood. With each pass, he came closer and closer to her pouting lips, licking and nibbling her flesh. Kari squirmed extensively and began to actually beg,

“ Oh yes Scott please, I want to feel your mouth on me so badly, please Scott. I want to experience what a sensation a mans mouth will have on my hot horny cunt please Now!”

Scott comprehended at that moment that Kari really had never been with a man before and he felt his cock bound in his pants, he loved the idea of being her first, and that sent him into the motions. He slid his tongue from her asshole foreword, pushing the tip between her cunt lips. He could taste her sweet juice, and she was a wonderful piece to eat. He let his tongue rest against her clit, pushed and wiggled back and forth. Kari screamed,

“Shit Scott yes! I never thought it would feel so fucking good, yes eat my cunt, fuck me with that tongue baby!”

And with that Scott buried his face in her, he began licking and sucking her succulent cunt lips, pulling them, and biting them softly, He suckled her clit hard, dug his teeth in to it and licked it quickly causing Kari to yelp. Scott drove his tongue into her hole licking the juice, scooping the wet cream from her hole and swallowing it, He loved the way that she tasted and the thought ran through he mind that no cock had ever been there, he was eating the perfect pussy. Moreover, it was his; all his. Scott didn’t back off, he ate her with a incessant fervor. Sucking, slurping, biting pulling her lips wide apart with his fingers so he could shove his face deep into her. Scott shoved two fingers deep into Kari’s wetness, and sucked her clit hard at that same moment fucking his fingers in and out, shoving deep and pushing up against that spongy soft spot that always drove Sheila crazy.

That was all she could take, Kari screamed out in pitch that almost sounded like anguish, “ Scott yes I am going to cum so fucking hard, I am going to cum all over your face, Please don’t stop! Fuck yes!”

Scott continued until he could feel her cunt tighten hard around his fingers, then he lifted his head and withdrew his finger from her and rubbed her clit hard. She came with such force that he could see the fluid shoot from between her lips, it hit the chaise where she laid and puddle thick and white beneath her ass. Scott then replaced his mouth onto her hole and sucked the cum from her. Kari bucked wildly, moaning, begging for more, shoving herself hard against Scott’s face.

Kari’s wave subsided and she lay there panting hard, totally exhausted. Her head was whirling, and she had trouble focusing. Her legs quivered, her chest heaved and she couldn’t think clearly. That didn’t deter Scott one little bit, He lifted Kari’s legs from the chairs and moved the chairs aside; Kari lay there like a rag doll, limp and lifeless. Scott placed himself between her legs resting her legs on his shoulders; he took his uncontrolled cock in his hand and pressed the head of it against her virgin abyss.

Slowly he pressed, as the walls of her vagina seemed to fold in on his cock, tight and making it appear as though it were impossible to get into her. Kari winced for a moment, her face squinted and she made a faint cry.

Scott looked into Kari’s eyes, “Kari try to relax it wont hurt long and then I promise it will feel great; I wont hurt you on promise”.

Kari looked back at Scott and with a smile on her face she whispered, “ No Scott don’t worry I am fine, I want you in me, I need you in me. Just do it. Take me and fuck me, as I never could do myself! As no man has yet done.”

With that, Scott pushed harder, Kari’s cunt opened slowly but with ease, Scott felt his cock slide all the way into her, his balls resting against her ass hole. Kari moaned hard and loud. Lifting her ass off the chaise she begged, “ Yes Scott that feels so fucking good, now grind my pussy and fill me with your cum, make me yours Scott, now! I want you!”

Scott began to slide his vast cock in and out of Kari’s sodden cunt, slowly; trying to ease her into the fucking she was about to receive. He was so much bigger than the vibrator that she was use to, she felt as though she may tear. Scott was glad that she had cum once; it helped him slide into her with more ease. Slowly Scott picked up the pace and force, it felt so good to be in this tight cunt.

He wanted this to last forever. Harder he shoved, deeper he slid, holding her legs on his shoulders. Scott’s vocal noises became deep and strong, Kari’s nails dug into the fabric on the chaise and she wiggled her ass to try to meet his thrusts. Harder and deeper, Scott was so close, He couldn’t decide if he should cum in this bitch or on her.

Then he felt a twinge in his heart, and a surge went to his cock. What the hell was that he thought to himself as he pounded harder and felt the cum about to surge from his cock.

“Oh fuck yes Scott that feels awesome, I love your cock in my cunt yes fuck me baby harder! Fill me, stretch me make me your little cunt.” Scott lost it when he heard Kari’s plea, He shoved hard one last time as he screamed out and filled her cunt full.

“Yes Kari oh god I am cumming so hard, and filling you so full, your cunt feels so good damn I love it, so tight and hot!”

Scott pumped his cock in and out a few more times milking the last few drops of cum into Kari, he felt a feeling of satisfaction that he never had. Slowly he lowered Kari’s legs. Then rested against her, they lay on the chaise, and Scott whispered to her


“That was awesome, and I loved that you let me be your first”. Kari half smiled and moaned softly, gave no real response. Scott lay there a few moments before he realized that Kari was out cold, he just watched her for the longest time, staring at her gorgeous face and body.

Scott was feeling things he never had before, things he knew in his heart that he should not feel for any female especially one so young and sweet. How would he deal with all of this tomorrow, what would he tell Kari as well as his wife? Scott was feeling a bit of guilt as well as fear, he hated to tell Kari that they could never have a relationship, but he also hated to confront his wife who knew where he was, and could read him like a book. Sheila would look at him and know he had feelings for this girl. What was he to do?