The Babysitter's Cummin Out Ch. 08

Story Info
Scotts revenge continues.
3k words
4.49
25.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila was in shock for the first time in a very long time. Scott was never really this brazen with her in public, she couldn’t decide if he was really turned on by this because he found it sexy or if it was the revenge issue alone.

The man standing behind her was still sucking her neck and ears and he had both hands full of her enormous tits. He had slid the material apart so that he could grasp her bare flesh and his hips were pushing hard against her ass.

He swallowed hard, closed his eyes and in a very expressionless articulate voice he whispered, “My name is Kent. And I just purchased you for the night.”

Sheila was instantly pissed off, how in the hell could her own husband sell her like a piece of meat to the highest bidder. Was he the highest bidder, or was there another reason that her husband chose to let this man be the one.

Scott did not always make sense to her, but she knew him well enough to know that he always had a reason for everything he did or did not do.

Sheila became a bit frightened, if Scott was as mad at her as he seemed, what was he willing to do to get even with her? And what was this guy like, would he just want some fast mostly straight sex, or was he a little on the kinky side? At this point Sheila really did not care, the vibrating ass plug was making her so hot and wet that all she knew was she needed to cum and soon.

The man walked in front of Sheila and looked her up and down, he took hold of her leash that had been tied to the post, and then tugged it firmly causing all of the clamps to become tight on their prospective body parts all at once. Sheila became weak in the knees; she wobbled on her feet at the torrid passion, the yearning that raced through her, as pain hit her nipples, and her clit in severe jolts.

As Sheila tried to regain clarity Kent grabbed her by the throat and shoved his tongue in her mouth, He bit her lips and sucked her tongue into his mouth so hard it felt as if the fleshy little piece under her licking tool would shred as if it went through a wood chipper.

Kent was tugging the chains, and grabbing her tits and cupping her cunt, he was so rough, not even passionate. He needed to have her, needed to fuck her and abuse her. It wasn’t desire it was a truly sadistic animalistic need he had for her. Sheila became scared to death and tried to pull away as she turned her eyes to Scott and gave him the most seriously pleading look she could muster.

Scott could see the fear, and he just grinned, tipped his glass at the two of them and chuckled. With that, Kent flung Sheila over his shoulder, carted her to a bedroom, and hurled her onto the bed.

Sheila lay very still refusing to even look at Kent, He was undressing in a very detailed manor. First, he removed his shoes and socks, rolling the socks he placed them in the shoes, then he removed his polo shirt and revealed a very sexy chest. It was very muscular and strong, hairless and tan; Sheila let only a glimpse of the Greek gods run through her mind, as she looked at his awesome form.

He folded the shirt and laid it aside, then slid off his trousers, and began to fold them. That is when Sheila realized that he wore nothing beneath his slacks, and that his bottom half was as great as his top half. His ass cheeks were firm and very cute, he had to be a body builder with a physic like that.

Sheila was beginning to really like the idea of having this guy take her, when he turned to face her. Her face turned as white as a ghost, her heart actually stopped beating for a moment. There he stood, his soft cock hanging in front of him, even soft it still reached to his mid thigh and was almost as big around as a baseball.

“Oh my god!” , Sheila cried without even thinking about what she had just said and that she had said it out loud.

“OK I am ready to leave now thanks for the great time and have a nice night, I can get your money back from my husband and I will bring it right to you.”

Kent just smiled and stroked his titanic sized appendage, he sauntered over to where Sheila was huddled on the bed and grabbed her head by the hair, he drug her closer so that her face was at his crotch.

“Suck it bitch and if you don’t do your best, I will just fuck your face and I won’t care if I hurt you, or even care if I choke your ass with it.”

Sheila really couldn’t argue but even though she knew she would never get even a fourth of this cock into her mouth even soft, she gave it her best try. She took it into her hands, and began to lick and suck it the best that she could. She played with his elephant sized balls, and licked him from his scrotum to the tip of his dick where as it started to stiffen he released enough pre come that she could suck it lick it. Sheila loved pre cum and she didn’t let even a drop go to waste, she devoured the cum as it emerge from the head of his cock, and took it as if she were a starving homeless person just offered a steak.

Sheila was moaning with a sound of almost pain resounding from her, the anal plug was still buzzing and the clamps still pinched her, her nips and clit were so aroused that she wanted to get fucked, yet she didn’t want this cock any where near her for god sakes it would rip her in two.

Kent had her head and was holding her tight, his hips swayed with Sheila’s movements, and he was moaning as she licked him and sucked the head of his cock hard, then gently drug her teeth across it.

“Oh yes baby, that’s a good girl, mmm that’s feels so good. I love to have a hot little slut suck my cock, and you do very well.”

Sheila felt almost proud as he stated this and she sucked harder, but before Sheila could comprehend what just happened she felt a sharp sting to her right cheek and she was laying on her back on the floor, a hand print on her face, and stars in her eyes.

“Bitch, are you trying to make me cum now so it will be over, are you trying to keep me from fucking you? It won’t work, you are in for the night of your life and making me cum now wont stop that.”

For a few minutes anyway Sheila had forgotten her fear of being speared by this obscenely gargantuan cock, now the fear once again filled her. Sheila lay on the floor, and Kent leaned over to his slacks and from the pocket, he retrieved a small black item, Sheila knew instantly that it was the remote for the anal plug, and she whimpered as she begged.

“Please Kent, no please don’t. I will do anything just please let me take it out, It is starting to hurt.”

A villainous chuckle ricocheted around the room and Kent grabbed Sheila by the hair and dragged her over to the bed. He used the tiebacks from the drapes at the windows to tie her hands and feet to the bed and left her in the spread eagle position.

Sheila was softly crying, and shivered in fear, Then Kent’s hands began to caress her full body, he started at her soft lips and then touched every inch of her, even slid his finger across her sloppy slit. Kent was grinning madly, and he tugged the chains yet again, causing more pain to her screaming nipples and rock hard clit.

Sheila screamed out, “ Oh please Kent stop I can’t take it I am going crazy please stop.”

Kent removed the chains but left the clamps in place. Then He again took the remote for the anal plug and slowly lowered his face to her clit, he suck it in hard and swiftly, and as his did he turned the ass hummer on full blast Sheila raised off the bed as if she had been given electro shock therapy, and she screamed out in passionate pain.

Her body shook intensely and fiercely, she couldn’t stop as her cunt spewed cum, it shot from her as if she were a man having a full ejaculation, she couldn’t stop screaming, and no words just a noise that could almost pierce the glass in the room.

As Sheila stopped convulsing, Kent let her clit go, licked her cum from her cunt, scooping it with his tongue and licking it from the bed cover, turned the anal plug off.

Kent stood from the bed and Sheila laid there, her eyes closed, and softly sobbing. Kent went to her, slid her dress all the way over her hips and started to un-hook the straps that held the anal plug into place. Slowly he slid it from her rectum, and it tensed almost as if it hated to be emptied and was trying to suck it back into that dark dank place.

Then Kent untied her hands and feet and slid over her body, he began to kiss her and rub his firm structure against hers. His cock was so colossal it was nearly half as tall as she was, and she was thinking although that may have been a bit of an embellishment it was the largest that she had ever seen in all of her years of her sexual trysts.

Kent just continued to dry hump her small body, and he was licking her and sucking her, biting her and leaving teeth marks as well as hickies on her flesh. She was actually enjoying what he was doing. He groped her and sucked her nipples, and then she felt his massive hand travel between her legs and he slid in three fingers, her cunt caved in onto his digits. Her soaked hole needed to be filled and she did not hesitate a bit just began bucking her hips wildly and trying to fuck his hand, she could not help it she needed to reach another momentous orgasm and she begged as she never had before.

“Please Kent please,, yes I want to cum for you again, it feels so good, oh your fingers fill me so nicely yes play with me g spot, fuck my cunt hard with those wonderful fingers oh I am so close baby yes more please more!”

Kent with drew his fingers and grinned at her with that scary grin, and she froze again with panic. He didn’t even let her have any idea what his next move would be, like lightning she felt his cock force into her, her flesh scorched as if it was a flame and she tried to scream in pain but nothing came out of her mouth.

Kent was anything but gentle, kind or loving he just fucked her hard, grabbed her legs and raised them high over her head holding her knees at her ears as he buried as much of his member into her as he could.

That wasn’t much, hard as he tried he couldn’t get more than half of himself into her pussy, but it didn’t matter he was loving it. He held her held her legs in position with one hand and then he took the other hand and slid first his thumb and then two fingers into her ass, he just continued to ram her cunt, as she gasped for breath. The tears ran and she shook her head violently, her sobs became louder and clearer; Sheila was in true pain and was trying desperately to beg for mercy.

Kent just grunted harder as he realized she was in real pain, his grin grew wider on his face, and the thrusts became brutally severe. Just when Sheila thought that she could not take another moment, Kent slowed until he was perfectly still. He looked at her and kissed her in that mad, rough way, cramming his tongue into her moth and biting her lips until they almost bled.

Kent then removed his ram rod form her tortured sodden cave, and started to lick her again, and suck her clit, he crammed three fingers into her cunt and played deep. Although almost numb from his cock ramming her so hard, thinking she had no feeling left in her clit to reach the orgasm, her waves began to return, she so desperately wanted to feel herself release another jet of her cream. She had never cum so hard and she needed to do that again, even if it was due to this sadistic son of a bitch that was fucking her cunt with his hand at this moment.

Sheila was really starting to get into it again, her hips rising and falling as she bucked and grunted, Kent bit her nipples and he fucked her cunt with his fingers. He slammed them deep and hard, and curled them so that they hit that soft spongy spot that drove all women mad.

Sheila knew she was getting closer, “ Kent yes, that’s feels so good I love it when you make me cum, please make me cum hard like that again, Please baby I beg you.”

Her tone was sweet, and gentle, not Sheila like at all. And it seemed to set Kent off in some angry rage, fury washed over his face, and he grunted, his teeth grinding together he repositioned himself between her legs and as if he were truly insane he crammed her cunt as full as he could and began to fist her cunt hard. Sheila shrieked out yet again, but oddly enough, she also continued to buck her hips.

Again her tears raced across her cheeks, and she begged with her cries, she fucked his fist that was buried deep in her hole, and just as she felt the wave leave her toes her it was reaching her knees, he pulled out his fist and flipped her onto her stomach.

He wrapped an arm around her, his hand on her belly he held her in position, She was just sort of dangling or hovering over the bed. Kent grabbed his cock with his other hand, and he placed the head of his cock against the bitch’s ass hole and started to apply pressure.

“Jesus christ Kent, don’t be fucking insane, it barely fit in my cunt, if you try to fuck my ass you will tear me in half!”

Her voice was soon muffled as he shoved her face into the mattress and lifted her ass higher, he pushed slowly yet firmly, and in seconds had almost a third of his cock in her ass hole. It hurt as nothing she had ever felt before, and she was trying to scream but it was all she could do to even breath at this point.

He began to fuck her ass hole hard, and she could feel it become wet, she was sure it was from the blood where her tissue was being shredded like ground beef, her head spun from the pain, and she was sure she would die.

Kent was grunting hard, and the sound was like nothing she had ever heard before, very evil almost what she imagined Satin to sound like during sex.

Kent reached to the head of the bed and grabbed the anal plug and the remote, he didn’t lose rhythm once as he crammed it into her cunt and turned it on medium, Sheila screamed out again. Although, this only caused Kent to fuck her ass harder, he had her almost standing on her head as he was on one knee, one foot on the bed, and was driving as deep and as hard as her body would allow him to. He began to smack her ass hard and she was feeling as if she would lose all consciousness at any moment.

“Oh fuck yes you bitch, damn I love fucking tight little ass holes, shit I am going to cum so hard you will shit my cum for a week, oh yeah baby take that, feels good huh,”

The grunts and the thrust were in perfect unison, and as Kent become more ridged Sheila knew his load was near, at this point she was praying for it, she didn’t think she could take any more. She was so close to passing out, she just wanted it over, then she felt him slow the pace and cram harder slamming deep into her sphincter, sending more stabbing pain into intestines.

Then the anal plug buried deep in her cunt was switched on to high, the wave hit her like a freight train and she screamed as he grunted his loudest and speared her hard. She felt a full stream of cum fill her ass as he pulled out his cock from her ass and started to jerk it spaying the rest of his cum over her ass and back.

As she felt the load spew across her she went over the edge, and she felt her cunt convulse again and shot the anal plug from her hole and three good threads of her sweet cunt cream sprayed onto the bed and it ran down her thighs.

Sheila vaguely heard Kent comment how fucking good it was to use her the way she should be, with that she fell into an unconscious state in a heap on the bed.

Kent went to the rest room and cleaned up and redressed, placed 300 dollars on the table by the bed and left, Sheila lay there covered in cum and in a deep sleep.