The Babysitter's Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
187 Followers

As the solid oak headboard kept hitting the wall faster and harder, Erin and Sarah squirmed and moaned loudly. Their panties were soaked with their own juices and soon they were about to be dripping down their thighs. Both girls felt their orgasms coming. As Erin ground faster and faster into Sarah's hips she felt a wave of euphoria consume her mind. It was a feeling of high that consumed her brain and shot down her spine as her vaginal walls contracted and pleasure spilled forth from between her wet lips. She lifted her head to the heavens and cried out Sarah's name in pure, blissful pleasure. Her panties were slimy and sopping wet with her own cum as she kept grinding her hips into Sarah's. She wasn't going to stop until her wife had reached her orgasm as well.

The headboard kept ramming into the wall and watching her wife cum was so titillating to Sarah. Her nipples stood straight up and her clitoris was as hard as a diamond. Sarah dug her elbows into the bed and arched her back up letting her breasts rise. She was on the verge of climaxing and she was ready! Her jaw hung slack as she tried to scream, but only silence came forth. She bucked her hips with force as she came hard against her wife. Her arms gave out and her back fell to the bed. Her cheeks were flushed and both Erin and Sarah were dripping in sweat. Sarah marveled at her wife's beauty in the sunlight. Her glistening body shined like a trophy and appropriately so because Sarah felt like a winner.

"That was amazing," Erin whispered to her wife breathlessly.

Sarah just nodded her head unable to speak. She then took in a deep breath and flipped Erin on her back. Sarah rolled over on to Erin and the strawberry blonde grinned alluringly at her wife. Sarah pressed her lips tenderly to Erin's. She lifted her hips and took off her panties. She opened her eyes and looked toward Mandy. She grinned mid-kiss and threw them to her.

Mandy, busy fingering herself, was caught off guard when Sarah's wet panties landed on her foot. It startled her. She opened her eyes and reached for them. Seeing that Sarah was without panties she grinned. She found the huge wet spot on them and inhaled Sarah's lustful scent. The smell of her sex caused her to finger herself faster. She averted her eyes back to the bed and watched as Sarah and Erin were readying for a new position.

Sarah lowered her wet pussy to Erin's mouth. She lowered her body on top of Erin's with her face hovering over Erin's panty-clad pussy. She removed her underwear and tossed them off of the bed. Erin began sucking at Sarah's labia. The wonderful feeling of lust and desire overtook her body as she shivered on top of her wife. Erin cooed at Sarah's shivering but it was lost as she was tonsils-deep between Sarah's legs.

Sarah used her index finger and her middle finger to part Erin's labia. Her moist, pink pussy glistened. Sarah salivated at the sight. She lowered her head to her wife's pussy and began sucking at the pink folds. Erin's toes curled in pleasure and her leg began to slightly squirm.

Erin's pussy dripped with more pleasure as Sarah sucked on it. Erin brought her hands to Sarah's ass and squeezed her cheeks gently. She stuck her tongue out and buried it in Sarah's wet opening. She began thrusting her face forward with her tongue penetrating Sarah's juicy cunt. Sarah lifted her head from Erin's pink pussy and moaned loudly her wife's name.

Mandy continued to watch Sarah and Erin while fingering herself and inhaling Sarah's sex through the blonde's panties. The feeling of another orgasm began to fill in her groin. She bucked at her playful hands and squeaked out several soft moans.

Erin continued thrusting her tongue in and out of Sarah's pussy. Her juices coated Erin's tongue and ran into her mouth. Her strawberry blonde hair was a mess underneath her. Her face was lined with sweat and hair clung to her forehead. She lifted a hand and smacked her wife's ass. Sarah cried out with pleasure before quickly lowering her face back between her wife's legs, lapping at the sodden cunt beneath her.

She sucked at Erin's clitoris the same way Erin had sucked at Mandy's. Erin clenched her eyes shut feeling the pleasure consume her body. She kept thrusting her tongue in and out of Sarah while repeatedly squeezing and slapping her ass. Both wives curled their toes in pleasure as they both felt an orgasm coming on.

Erin brought her tongue out from Sarah's juicy cunt and licked her glistening lips. Erin began sucking at Sarah's clit and Sarah squirmed with her wife's clit in her own mouth. They both squirmed together as their second orgasms approached. Sarah brought a hand forward and placed it between Erin's thighs. She teased the wet, pink opening with her middle finger and slowly slid it inside of her. Erin cried out before going back to suck on Sarah's clit. The immense pleasure was far too much for her. She bucked her hips and almost as quickly as Sarah had her finger in her wife, her wife was cumming. Sarah felt like a goddess.

Erin kept Sarah's clit tucked behind her upper teeth and pinned to the roof of her mouth with her tongue running across the engorged organ. Sarah planted both hands on the mattress and lifted her upper body slightly. She threw her head back feeling her orgasm ready to explode out of her. Erin continued pleasuring the clit until Sarah finally couldn't take anymore.

Sarah squirmed, shuddered, and screamed. She came with such ferocity that she squirted a little and it covered Erin's face, wetting her hair and the bed sheets beneath her. She didn't let that stop her though. She kept sucking at the clitoris and didn't stop. Sarah's arms buckled and she fell back on top of Erin. She writhed in pleasure and became a puddle to her wife.

As Mandy watched both Erin and Sarah cum, she too couldn't hold it in any longer. At seeing the two ladies orgasm a second time she felt herself nearing her own orgasm. She continued running her finger along her G-spot while lowering her other hand from her erect nipples to her erect clit. She massaged it tenderly.

She continued her assault inside her pussy and outside it as well. She was dripping on to the chair and when she finally watched Sarah writhing on top of her wife she couldn't hold it back any longer. She thrust her hips into her hands and squealed as both wives were cuddling each other lovingly. She had finally cum.

Mandy pulled her finger out of her and noticed the sticky, clear fluid coating her long digit and running down her hand. She continued massaging her clit because it felt so wonderful, but she did it at a slower pace. She shivered and then took in a deep breath. She noticed Sarah and Erin staring at her with mischievous grins strewn across their lips.

Sarah finally gathered her strength. The wives parted their bodies and both sat up on their knees. They both motioned for Mandy to rejoin them on their bed. She smiled coyly and stood up from the chair. Her legs were very weak and she nearly collapsed. She caught herself though and stumbled her way to the bed. She lifted herself on to the mattress and rejoined the MILFs.

Sarah and Erin both kissed her, sharing another three-way kiss with each other. Mandy fell back on to the mattress with both Sarah and Erin on top of her. It pleased her immensely to know that she was finally living out her dream since she started babysitting for them.

Mandy wrapped her arms around the older women as they all continued to kiss each other. She loved tasting the two women on each other's lips. She so desperately wanted more of them and more of them she was about to get.

Erin lifted herself up and crawled off of the bed. Sarah and Mandy continued to make out with each other. Mandy ran her fingernails lightly across Sarah's back. The blonde shivered and cooed at the young babysitter's touch. They're breasts were pressed together and Sarah was still glistening with sweat in the sunlight.

The bed shifted as Erin had returned. Sarah and Mandy lifted their heads to see Erin wearing the purple strap-on. Sarah's eyes widened and her heart began pounding with excitement. She rolled over on to her back and spread her legs exposing her wet, pink pussy. She looked at Mandy and smirked.

"I want your pussy sitting on my lips," she demanded.

Mandy's heart was also pounding in her chest. She obliged by shoving her pussy in Sarah's face, but not in the face sitting position. She got in the sixty-nine position just as Sarah and Erin had been earlier and lowered her body down on top of Sarah's. She motioned for Erin to come to her. Erin crawled between Sarah's legs with a bottle of lube in her hands. She opened the bottle and squeezed a little bit in her hand. She threw the bottle off of the bed. She stroked the dildo with her hand lubricating it. Mandy parted Sarah's lips giving full access to Erin.

"Are you ready, honey?" asked Erin, sweetly.

Sarah just made a muffled 'yes' noise as she was too busy consuming Mandy's pussy to answer with the actual word. Mandy squirmed with pleasure as she watched Erin slowly slide into Sarah. She found it very erotic watching her employers fuck each other with her in the mix. Erin began thrusting her hips sliding the purple strap-on in and out of her wife. Mandy lowered her face to Sarah's succulent pussy and began sucking on her clitoris.

Sarah's head hit the mattress and she let out a guttural moan at the sweet sensations rocking her body. Erin grabbed on to Sarah's hips and began thrusting harder. The headboard began hitting the wall again. Loud thumping noises echoed in the bedroom as all three women enjoyed each other.

Mandy sucked and pulled at Sarah's clit with her lips. Erin continued fucking her wife fast and hard. Sarah sucked on Mandy's labia for a few seconds and then sucked on her clit for a few seconds. She alternated between the two, teasing Mandy.

Mandy shook her head, grinding her lips across Sarah's clit. Sarah moaned again at the pure, intense pleasure coursing through her body and felt ready to orgasm once again. She cupped Mandy's ass and dug her trimmed nails into her skin as she forced her face between Mandy's thighs. She sucked on her clitoris and this time didn't let up.

Mandy and Sarah both moaned readying to cum. Erin was still on her knees sitting at an angle with her hands on the mattress behind her with her arms locked straight up keeping her in her position as she continued to thrust into Sarah. The bed rocked harder and faster as the headboard kept hitting the wall. At any moment it seemed as if the headboard would break through the wall but the three women were too lost in each other to care.

Mandy went back to sucking on Sarah's clit and then began nibbling at it. Sarah lost all sense of control as her vaginal wall contracted around the purple strap-on. She rejected it from her body as she came all the while still sucking on Mandy's clit. When Erin saw Sarah push the strap-on out of her body she grinned victoriously and fell back on the bed. Her head dangled off the side of the bed with her hair hanging beneath her.

Mandy lifted her head from Sarah's dripping cunt sucking at her clitoris one final time. She moaned out Sarah's name as another orgasm overtook every nerve in her body. She shuddered and groaned. A stream of clear, warm cum spurted from her pussy splashing Sarah's face. Sarah's lips and cheeks were covered in Mandy's juices and her face was drenched with sweat. She grinned as her head dropped to the mattress. She felt at bliss as did the other two ladies. Mandy rolled over off of Sarah and was completely spent.

They were all sprawled out on the wives' bed. As they all rested and regained their strength they cuddled up together with Mandy in the middle. Sarah and Erin buried their faces in her neck and planted tiny kisses all over her smooth, flushed skin. The redhead giggled.

"I love you both," Mandy rejoiced.

Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
187 Followers
12