The Bachelor Party

Story Info
Party devolves into a wild orgy.
2.1k words
3.42
123k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers

Due to his crazy work schedule, my future husband's bachelor party was the night after my bachelorette party and I was looking forward to a night home alone after the enjoyable party that I had. One of my best friends fulfilled my most desired sexual fantasy as his gift to me and I was beat. My goal for the night was Chinese food and a long soak in the whirlpool tub.

The President had arranged to rent a club for the event and the Secret Service came for the love of my life in a customized Hummer Limo. Awaiting him in the truck were some of his closest friends minus the President. The President and his team would meet them at the club.

Matt, the Senate Clerk was already drunk and rowdy. He was yelling for the love of my life to get into the truck already. Even the two gay Senators from California were with them. It was going to be an interesting night. The word "Chappaquiddick" kept running in my head as they left.

They drank the best micro brewed ale that the country had to offer in the back of the limo on the way to pick everyone else up on the way. Brian, the Senator from Alabama brought Bourbon and Bud Brownies with him and they were all getting completely wasted as the driver drove on.

As they entered the club, beautiful girls paired off with each of them to show them their table. Even The love of my life, John and Don, the pair of Gay Californian's were assigned girls.

The love of my life commented to Don as they walked through the club, "What am I going to do with her?" Don and Devon, the Senator from Washington State busted out laughing and Devon said he'd take her off his hands. Matt, the Senate Clerk was all over the girl helping him stagger to the table. Bets were that he passed out before the end of the night.

The President was already seated when they got there. They sat down and a barmaid took their drink orders. Soon they had food and drinks and laps full of strippers. The show began and Jesse, the Senator from North Carolina tried getting on the stage with a leggy red head. She let him come up with her and she started rubbing up against him. Jesse yelled out, "This is the one I'm taking this one home to Momma." He stripped off his tie and put it around the dancers neck. She took it off and used it to rub herself all over than gave it back to Jesse. Jesse went back to drinking and the boys watched the show for a little bit more, being rowdy and rude and crude.

The pair of dancers who were with the love of my life lap danced him and he had a huge smile on his face. As the pair took turns rubbing their bare asses on his lap. Devon and Noah, the love of my life's friend from Georgia, were sucking on the nipples of a pair of blonde dancers. Devon's hand slid in between the blonde's slit and she was moaning as he rubbed her clit and sucked on her.

A short brunette dancer got on her knees in front of Paul, the Finance Committee Chair and began to undo his pants. She took him out and Paul didn't say no. She stroked him until he was hard then sucked on him like a child with an ice cream cone. Paul was going out of his mind as this dark haired angel sucked him off.

The pair with the love of my life were trying to get him in the same position as Paul, but he kept turning them down. The President told them if they wanted some fun, to try him on for size. One of The love of my life's dancers went over to the President and pleased him orally while the Secret Service agents watched for "weapons".

The clubs' big name dancer came out and started to perform on stage. Nicole Talent was supposed to be a famous porn star but half the guys at the party did not know her name. As she slid around the pole, the love of my life said to Don and The love of my life that he had seen better asses on drag queens and Don spit his beer out on The love of my life's Best Man, Tony.

"Dude, you just spit beer on a Supreme Court Justice." Said Noah as he turned around from his lap dance.

"Who would like to go into the Champagne Room?" asked a leggy blonde; with a heart shaped mound of pubic hair asked the group. Hands went up like children in a classroom and the Blonde handed out tickets. When she finished her task, she asked who was the groom and all the guys pointed the love of my life out. With the consumption of a few more beers, the love of my life was a little more willing to take part in the festivities. The blonde introduced herself as Angel and led him to a private room.
The love of my life sat down on the big leather couch and she began to undo his tie and shirt. She licked his nipples as she undid his pants. As his nipples got hard, so did he. She took him into her mouth and went down on him. He moaned as she licked and sucked him. She gently took his balls one by one in her mouth and brought him closer to shooting. She wouldn't allow him to touch her as she did her magic and this turned him on to no end.

While the love of my life was getting attention in one room, a pair of twin brunettes were servicing the President in another. The President had his pants around his ankles and the girls were taking turns sucking him dry. As soon as he got close to cumming, one of the girls slid on top of his cock as her sister sat in front of her sister, licking the base of the President's cock and her sister's juices. The three of them were moaning as one twin rode the President faster and the other twin sucked on her sister's clit. The twin riding the President made her sister turn around and bend over so she could get off with them. With three fingers in her pussy and a pinky in her ass, soon both sisters and the President were losing their minds with pleasure.

While the President and the love of my life were dispelling the rumor that there was no sex in the champagne room, Devon was getting a hand job from his new friend while Matt got a lap dance from another dancer.

"I've never been this hard in my life, I swear. God I wanna bring you home with me Sweetheart." Said Matt. The dancer with Matt released him from his pants and started stroking him. Her name was Brianna and she was a knockout. She had an hourglass figure with 34d's. Her blonde hair was to her waist and big blue eyes. Matt was in heaven. Instantly he was at attention. She started to lick him and Matt went wild. Her full lips felt like silk on Matt's rod. Her hot tongue felt like magic against his skin and she was sending him into orbit. She was so good; Matt forgot that he was sitting around in a group of his political friends with his pants down. If the National Examiner could only see them now. Matt's eyes rolled back in his head as she took his whole length in her mouth and sucked him hard.

The girl with Matt stopped sucking him as soon as his balls started to harden and show signs of him getting ready to explode. She stood up and turned around and placed her g-string covered ass on top of Matt's raging hard on. The head of his cock was soon kissing her very wet pussy lips. Matt tried to slide in her but she'd only let the tip touch her. Matt was going nuts by now and was begging her to let him fuck her. As she teased him, she was using one hand to rub her clit and as she started to cum, she slammed her pussy hard onto Matt's cock. As soon as she did this, he felt her cum and her raging orgasm started to milk the cum right out of him and he exploded into her with a force he never experienced before in his life. As soon as she regained her strength, she started riding him. Soon Matt was ready to shoot all over again.

In the Champagne Room, the President had one twin bent over while she used a strap-on on her sister. Both sisters were moaning like crazy. Soon all three came ay once and Nikki's screaming could be heard through out the club.

The girls came out of the rooms with the love of my life and the President. They lead Devon and Paulie into the Champagne room for their turns while John and Don pulled Jesse off the stage again.

The dancer on the stage was a cute little blonde with small breasts and Jesse was trying to copy her every move, much to the amusement of the group sitting around and watching the show.

John got Jesse into his chair and went up to the bar for another round of drinks because the waitress was no where to be seen and Jesse needed another drink or he was going back on stage. The beefy bartender gave John a good look over and poured the drinks.

"She's a cutie, isn't she?" the bartender asked.

"She's not my type. I prefer my woman of the male variety." Said John.

"Really?" asked the bartender. "My names Chad and I was noticing you from across the room. Is that your boyfriend with you?"

"Don?" "No it would never work. He's a Republican." Said John. "My name's John and I'm very single thanks to a killer work schedule."

"Here's my number if you want to get together some night. I work here every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. You're cute. I'd like to get to know you better. I know who you are and I wouldn't take advantage of that."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks" said John as he put the paper in his jacket pocket. John walked back to the tables with the drinks and smiled at the bartender when he took his seat.

Devon met Nicole Talent in the Champagne Room and she was already drunk, naked and waiting for him. He had dated her for a while and wanted to treat her like she treated him in the end so all he wanted to do was fuck her brains out. Devon dropped his pants and started stroking himself hard. Nicole put her arms around him to kiss him and he pushed her off and told her to bend over. He didn't even bother with lube as he shoved his hard cock in Nicole's ass. She tried to pull away in pain but Devon wouldn't let her. He tore into her ass like a starving man into a meal.

"This is for all the times you cheated on me Bitch." He said as he rammed his cock into her ass. She whimpered as he had his way with her. He slid his hand under her and started to rub her clit. Instantly she was wet as he slid 3 fingers into her waiting pussy. She began to moan. Soon Nicole was riding Devon and enjoying their rough play. He was slamming her hard and she was begging for more. Soon she was screaming with pleasure. Devon pulled out and flipped her over onto her back so he could cover Nicole's face with white hot cum.

Devon got dressed and left her sitting on the couch covered in his cum. Nicole was too drunk to get dressed so she just laid on the couch waiting for the next guy to come in the room and do her. Two of the Secret Service guys went in and did her at the same time as the guys all sat around the bar talking about the evils of marriage and their jobs and the stuff guys usually talk about over some beers. The girls on the stage tried to get the boys interested in some more after hours activities but they were all worn out from their fun.

The love of my life was dropped off at our house at four am and they had to help him into the house. I found him passed out in the downstairs bathroom in his boxers and a silly smile on his face. I guess I should tell him he's got a tattoo on his ass that says "President's Bitch", shouldn't I?

Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers