The Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammonite
Ammonite
49 Followers

Catherine took the bottle of water and brought it to her lips. She took a few deep gulps while the boy under her looked up and down her body. Slowly, with the bottle still turned upside down in her mouth, Catherine parted her lips. The water ran out of her mouth, cascaded down her chest, and ran over her pelvis. Her hips stopped their gyration as water began to pour off of her and onto the kid beneath her. Without thought, the kid opened his mouth and began to drink from the fountain that was my fiancée. Slowly, in an effort to catch every drop of water, he leaned forward bringing his mouth ever close to Catherine's spouting crotch. The kid pointed his tongue out and pressed it into her drenched panties. Playfully he licked up and down, letting the water roll into his mouth, he began licking her clit.

The effect of the kids tongue probing through her panties, pressing into her must've been more then Catherine expected. She stopped pouring the water down herself and began to rub herself onto the kids tongue, matching his up and down, back and forth movement. Even from where I sat, I could see her chest begin to raise and fall with more desire. Her fingers began to curl and flex, and she let her riding crop drop to the floor. Her empty hand reached out and grasped the kid's hair, pulling him closer, deeper, into her crotch. Her breath was coming quicker and she began to moan.

Not forgetting the man behind her, Catherine set the kid in front of her to a pace she desired and removed her hand from him. She turned her head and eyed the man behind her with lustful intentions. Her hand shot back and gripped the front of the man's shirt, pulling him closer. She leaned forward over the kid lapping her through her panties and brought the water bottle back up, but not to her lips. She began spilling the water on the back of her neck, and letting it run down her back.

It took the man a moment to comprehend what she wanted. He watched the water splash down her back, run over her thongs waist band, and down over her ass. Still looking back to him, Catherine released his shirt and began running her hand up and down her back, letting the water run over it. She teased at her waist line, running a finger under it, and allowing the water to run directly underneath the fabric. She then reached back, gripping the man by the hair and pulled his face directly into the stream cascading over her waist. Her earnest told me she was getting close to her climax and she wanted a little more stimulation to put her over the edge.

Fully in the game, the man smiled and chuckled at Catherine's forcefulness. He kissed her back through the mesh shirt; he brought his hands up to rub the wet flesh around the thong underwear. He traced the unity knot Catherine had tattooed on her back, just above her waist, and then descended lower. He skipped past the elastic on her thong and began kissing her ass cheeks with full passionate kisses.

Catherine adjusted her angle to allow him to work even lower. She balanced herself on the tips of her toes, forcing the kid lapping her water drenched panties to tilt his head back steeply. The man behind her was quicker to follow her lead this time. He dragged his tongue to the center of her thong and pressed his tongue into the fabric. Like her lover on the front, he began licking up and down, testing his boundaries.

Again, Catherine intervened on his behalf. She let the forgotten water bottle drop to the floor, spilling its contents onto the carpet. With both of her hands now free, she brought them to her ass and spread her cheeks wide. The man continued to follow the fabric lower until he found what he was looking for. Not to let something get in the way of his goal, the man pulled aside the fabric thong, and began to swirl his tongue around, pressing it into Catherine's ass. Following the man behind Catherine's lead, the kid in front pulled the thong further to the side and began licking again.

The sudden lack of a buffer between Catherine's erogenous zones and the probing tongues set her off into her first orgasm. She came loud and hard, the shuddering of her body caused her licking lovers to stop their lapping. The end of her climax brought Catherine to her knees, draping her limp form over the kids shoulder.

The man behind her pulled at her mesh shirt, bringing it up and forcing her to react to the undressing. She pulled herself away from the kids' torso and lifter her arms, allowing the shirt to be brought up and off. Taking a moment to reorganize herself, Catherine's eyes made another circuit of the room, taking in the looks of the party guests as well as my expression.

Remembering where she was and what she was doing, Catherine's eyes narrowed and became ravenous again. She turned back to kid whose lap she was sitting on and attacked him viciously with kisses. She began grinding on her third lap of the evening while her lips were locked on his. Franticly, she ran her nails across the kids' chest, tearing at his shirt. Crawling backwards, Catherine slunk off of his lap and to the floor. The transition from the kids lap to the floor broke their kiss. Now she franticly worked at undoing his belt and pants.

When her work was complete, Catherine's hands dove into the kids pants. After a moment of wrestling, she managed to free his cock. She eyed it with desire while she worked a hand up and down the shaft. Her eyes followed her slow hand movement up, and then back down once more before pouncing on it. Wrapping a hand around the base, Catherine devoured it. Her mouth hungrily fed on the cock, moving up and down at a deliberate pace.

The man behind Catherine wasn't willing to miss out on the action. With Catherine bent over on all fours in front of him, he took the opportunity to slide her panties down to her knees. Without even slowing, Catherine raised to her toes allowing the man to pull the thong to her ankles and then off as she returned to her knees. The man behind her unbuttoned his pants and slid them down. Kneeling down behind her, he began probing her body. Having a hard cock pressed into her caused Catherine to stop the blow job she was giving and look back. Instead of looking behind her to the man about to fuck her, her eyes turned directly to me. They looked scared and almost pleading.

"Sorry," Catherine moaned out loud as the man behind her began to slide in. Seeing the forgiving twitch in my boxers sent her over the edge for the second time this night. She thunderously orgasm'd around her new lovers cock, and continued to stroke the one that was in her hand as she howled with delight.

Before her orgasm subsided, Catherine's mouth was back at work on her young lover. Her bobs were punctuated with an extra shove, as her whole body was rocking from the force of the man behind her. He fucked her savagely, and her blow job to he kid in front matched its speed. Reaching out, the man fucking Catherine undid her bra and let it slip down her arms.

"Maybe we should've hired him to be the stripper," a voice from beside me stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She didn't really take off any clothes herself other then the skirt and the jacket."

He had a point. The statement left me wondering; just what did Catherine have in mind when she got dressed for the evenings events. Did she come here expecting to fuck my friends, or had this just happened instead of the dancing. I was left to believe that she showed up meaning to dance, otherwise, she wouldn't have shown up with the dance music.

"Are you saying you'd rather watch her dance than this?" I asked back in her defense. I didn't get a reply. Our attention was turned back to the sex scene unfolding before us. My fiancée was naked before us, on her hands and knees servicing one of my friends, while another one fucked her from behind.

All the evening's excitement was too much for the man fucking her. It wasn't long after I spoke in her defense that the man's thrusts were becoming erratic. I knew, as did Catherine that he was about to cum. She fucked back on him hard a few more times and then pulled away, just before the first burst of fluid was released. The man reached down as Catherine watched, and stroked the last few strokes out of him, emptying his load onto her still moist back.

The short but intense fucking Catherine received was more of a warm up for her. With a hungry look in her eye, she looked up to the kid she was sucking off. She stopped giving the kid head and began rising to her feet. The fresh load of cum on her back ran down her ass, following the path the water set for her. "More," was the only explanation she offered as she crawled into the kids lap. Reaching down she guided the lubed up cock into herself with a sigh of pleasure.

With a fresh partner fucking her, Catherine needed something to do with her hands and her mouth. Reaching out on either side of her, she began to paw at the other two members of the group. Pulling the one on her left to his feet, Catherine savagely kissed him, while she wasted no time going straight to others crotch. "Take off your pants," she told the one she was kissing, while her right hand fumbled with the others zipper. Her left hand dropped to the lever operating the reclining part of the chair and threw it into a reclined position. In no time, Catherine was bouncing on her young lover, while stroking another, and sucking on her second cock of the evening.

"You know what dude," the guy beside me began. "Fuck this. I'm joining in." And with that, he rose and walked over to the entertainment center. On the top of it was a bottle of lube used in some drunken game with the blow up dolls. He took the lube, walked to the center of the circle, and stripped.

Meanwhile, only feet away, Catherine was getting lost in her sex act. The force of her head bobbing was causing clumps of brown hair to fall out from under her wig. The way she savagely forced her mouth over the head of their cocks, while twisting her hand up and down their shafts told me she wanted to make them cum soon. She was absently grinding on top of her young lover, neglecting him and making sure he was the last to go.

Suddenly, she felt an embrace. Another arm, one she hadn't counted on wrapped around her and latched onto one of her swinging tits, bringing her grinding to a halt. She then felt it, another cock being pushed into her, but this one was parting the tightness of her ass cheeks. Catherine tried to protest, pulling her mouth off the cock she was sucking, but a strong hand grabbed her by her wig and forced her back down on it.

The force in which her head was pushed probably would've hurt, except that it completely took the wig off her head. Now, all her unique, long brown hair was exposed to a room full of people who will see her on her wedding day. I didn't think Catherine could get any more naked, but I was wrong. Before she was naked and fucking in a room full of guys, now she was exposed. I was glad, for both of our sakes, that no one had a camera or a camcorder. I was hoping that everyone was drunk enough to just write her off as a stripper, and not someone they recognized.

Catherine had more to worry about at the moment than if anyone recognized her. The man taking her from behind was slowly shoving his dick up her ass. And he was forcing her oral lover's dick far enough down her throat, all she could do was concentrate on breathing to keep from biting it. Inch by inch the cock was pushed further up her ass causing the hand on her right hand man to fly from his dick and scratch deep lines across his stomach.

The backdoor man found his niche and began to slowly withdrawn, just to fuck back in deep again. Finally, Catherine could breathe, and when she did it was a low growl of pleasure as another orgasm was making its way into her system. With a man slowly fucking her ass, another one taking it upon him self to push in and out of her from below, and another one in her mouth, she became a primal beast. Using the man fucking her ass for rhythm, she steadied herself and found a groove to give everyone in and around her equal pleasure.

She was bobbing back and forth deeply on the man on her lefts cock when the orgasm finally washed over her. It was another earth shattering orgasm, leaving her mouth paralyzed open and the rhythm of the anal sex the only thing pushing her back and forth on it. He began coming before Catherine even finished her silent moan, the first wave hitting her deep in her throat. The forced act of swallowing brought Catherine back to her sense while the man spurt wave after wave into her mouth. A deep rumble escaped from her throat as she clamped her lips back around the cock. She twisted her hand over the shaft, draining it of every last drop before swallowing it all down.

She didn't waste any time moving to the cock on her right. Hungrily, she devoured it, while staring up intently into the owners eyes. Catherine brought her hands back down to her ass to spread her cheeks wide for her backdoor lover, allowing him to fuck deeper into her ass while she rode the man under her hard. The man behind her had to steady himself to fuck her harder and faster. Using the garter belt as reins he fucked her wildly, and the primal grunts escaping Catherine's throat told the room she loved it.

The man in Catherine's mouth was no match for her oral skills. When Catherine wanted to make you cum, you came, and the way she was working her latest oral victim was a frenzy to finish him quickly. She worked her hand and mouth in tandem at a blinding pace, and soon she had her pay-off. His breathing came fast and heavy, but he reached up and stopped Catherine's work. He took is cock in his own hand and withdrew it from her mouth. Free from her oral duties, Catherine focused on the two penetrating her from below.

The man above Catherine was working himself to his own end. He stroked himself off while Catherine watched with anticipation and increasing desire. He began to moan, unleashing his cum onto her watching form. He came with no regards to where is semen fell, just that he made sure it was on her. Cum splashed Catherine's face and shoulders, it dripped on to her tits and landed in her hair. Still the man went on. More and more hit her on the cheek and on her chin. Catherine took the whole thing stoically. She was more focused on the two cocks thrusting in and out of her to worry about where it fell. Spent, the man withdrew to go and wash up, leaving Catherine with two final lovers.

"Wait," Catherine gasped. "Stop, I need to lie down." The pounding she received was taking its toll on her body. Working non-stop for most the night, she was growing tired. The men behind her obliged by slowing to a stop and withdrawing. Slowly, Catherine stood and made her way back to the center of the circle. She took a moment to wipe cum from around her mask and nose, all while staring at me, before lying down on the floor.

The kid from the chair didn't waste any time in moving to join her. He was crawling between her legs only moments after her butt hit the floor. Catherine accepted his advance by raising her ass off the carpet to give him a better access point. With in a moment he was back inside her thrusting away. Catherine propped her head up and watching the pounding she took from her eager lover.

The man from behind her was busy wiping the lube from his dick with Catherine's skirt. Once it was an acceptable level of clean, he took a kneeling position at her side. He turned her gaze away from her pounding to him. Catherine's mouth was agape from the ecstasy she was receiving, and the man took the opportunity to fuck her mouth.

"Give me that thing," He said as he forcefully ripped the mask off Catherine's face. The last part of her disguise was flung to the far corner of the room, but Catherine, fully exposed now, didn't seem to care. She sucked him slower then the others, making sure to give him a fully pleasurable experience. Her eyes lingered in his while she gave him the most sensuous blow job of the night.

The kid fucking her was getting lost in his thrusts. While he had lasted the longest of the lovers, he was about to blow. Catherine made no movement to make him withdraw, and soon the kid was spurting his load inside of her. The erratic thrusts punctuated by the throbbing for the coming cock sent her into oblivion for the final time that night.

Unlike when she came earlier with others cocks in her mouth, she didn't release her lip lock from this one. She moaned deeply around her backdoor man's cock. The vibration around it was too much for him to take. He pulled himself from Catherine's oral grip and began stroking himself.

"Open your mouth," he commanded of her, which she obliged without hesitation. Much like the last time she received a load on her face, the man didn't care where it landed. The first two shots landed squarely over her eyes, forcing her to close them for the remainder of his orgasm. After the first two errant shots, the man's aim improved. He emptied a majority of his load into her open mouth, and the last few drop dripped onto her neck.

Getting to his feet, the man continued to rub his cock, working every last drop out of it and onto Catherine's laying form. He gathered his cloths and began dressing himself, but Catherine wasn't moving.

"Dude," he said to me. "You going to fuck that?"

"I can't," I shrugged at him. "I got Catherine. She'd kill me if she ever found out I slept with a stripper at my party."

"She's never going to know. That's why we didn't allow anyone to bring cameras."

"She's more resourceful then you might think," was my only offered explanation. He obviously didn't know Catherine was lying in the middle of the floor with cum matted in her hair, running down her face, pooling on her neck, and running out of her reddened vagina. She continued to lay there motionless aside from wiping the cum from her eyes and her chest heaving as she drew her breath.

Epilog

The wedding went off without a hitch. All the men from the bachelor party stopped by to tell Catherine how beautiful she looked and what a lucky man I was to have her. No one from the party recognized her, much to my relief.

After the reception, Catherine was still sore from the pounding she received two days prior. She confessed something to me that I thought was strange.

"I really wished," She began. "That your short forceful friend had recognized me."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong, I would never date him, or think about leaving you for him. Personally, I think he's a dick and will remain a bachelor for the rest of his life," she paused. After a moment, I realized that she wasn't going to continue her statement without some prodding.

"Yes," I bid her to continue.

"I love you Ian, but I'm going to fuck him again. And the next time I do it, he's going to know it's me. Don't get shocked or upset, this was the chance you took when you begged me to be promiscuous. I'm going to fuck him again, and I'm not going to ambush him or wear a costume so he'll know it's me. His forcefulness is exciting and I'm going to make him think that he's seducing me."

Unsure of what to make of this confession, I sat there stunned. Catherine however took this opportunity to make her way to the dresser and remove something from the top drawer. She brought it to her face and put it on before turning to me. It was the mask she wore on the night of the bachelor party.

"Now," She said in a much more forceful voice then I was used to. "You ready to get naughty?"

The End.

Ammonite
Ammonite
49 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
arizrsr2karizrsr2kover 15 years ago
This is what loving wives is all about

This is one of my favorite themes. And what a great job for a first effort. I hope that you continue with other submissions and ignore readers that don't get what the "loving wives" category is supposed to be. You've already earned a "favorite" status from me. Thanks

ParklifeParklifeover 15 years ago
do people know what loving wives mean?

First and most importantly, I thought it was a well written story and the action was hot. Sure, it required a suspension of belief that no one recognized her (if the mask and hair never were ripped off, that would help and perhaps add to the end) but all in all I thought it was one of the better stories I've read in the category recently.

And in response to the response below... do people not realize what "loving wives" stories mean? It means wives that make love to other guys. It's a specific kink, not unlike the 'incest' or 'mature' or hell, even 'nonhuman'. Those that want to read about wives and husbands only can read 'erotic couplings' or 'romance'. The vast majority of stories in 'loving wives' are about 'adventurous' women and their men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

I thought that the story in itself was hot, and take it as that, just a story. If it were not just a story I would be apalled that a man would let his soon to be wife be fucked by everyone there and then her comment at the wedding - well, whoa. But since I am taking it as just a story, the sex was hot and I enjoyed it.

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Ignore those nasty comments

I loved this story for what it was - a story. I was horny throughout, and that is all that matters to me whenever I read a story. If I do not like a story I do not mark it or comment on it. If I like it I say so. But I am not afraid of leaving my name like most of the anonymous ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hey ammonite

hey i liked this story and alot of you people out there can state your opinion but honestly the loving wives section is ment for this stuff so get used to it continue with this story i think its hot and don't listen to these negative opinions half these people might have gone threw bad exp of the same things or can't write :P

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories