The Bachelor Party Pub Crawl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After everyone had done her once Monte moved into position to get his cock sucked and I moved behind her to take her pussy, but she pulled away from me and then pushed me down on my back. She swung over me and settled down on my cock and reached for Monte's cock. She pulled him to her mouth and licked his cock several times like she was licking an ice cream cone and then said, in a voice fairly dripping with lust:

"In my ass. I want you in my ass bachelor boy, put your cock in my ass."

She leaned forward, her tits pressing into my chest and sent her tongue searching in my mouth and then she broke the kiss and whispered:

"Pull out so he can get some lube on his dick."

I took my cock out and Monte fucked her pussy for about a minute and then he pulled out and while he was rubbing his cock head against her anal rosebud I pushed back into her cunt. She started kissing me again and her tongue probed my mouth as I felt Monte's cock rub against mine through the thin membrane that separated us. Chris moaned as Monte pushed more and more of his cock into her and then he slowly started fucking her.

It was difficult trying to get a rhythm going so I settled for pushing up into her as deeply as I could go and then letting her movements work on my cock. It took almost ten minutes of hard pounding before Monte grunted and sent his load deep into her ass. As soon as he pulled out of her I wrapped my arms around her, rolled her over on her back and started fucking her as fast and as hard as I could. It took me about two minutes to get off and as I was getting up from her Dave was already on his way to take my place.

The show that Chris, Monte and I had put on had fired everybody up again and again Chris was a very busy young lady for a while. Carl tried to get into her ass, but she told him no, that her ass had been a special treat for just Monte.

After she had dressed I held her arm as she walked unsteadily out to the mini-bus. I held the door for her as she gingerly slid under the wheel. She turned to me and said:

"I was bad, really, really bad wasn't I?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes you were Christina and it was great."

"I didn't mean to do what I did. I only meant to do Monte to try and cheer him up."

"I think it is safe to say that you did do that. I'm glad I talked you into it. I'm only sorry that I didn't get a chance at that beautiful ass of yours."

"Yes, but you did get a lot more than you had any right to expect."

She leaned toward me and kissed me on the mouth and her tongue flicked in before she pulled back and said:

"Remember, no one and I mean no one, ever knows" and she started the bus and drove away.

I had intended to give Chris the thousand out of my own pocket, but when all the guys dug out their cash and tossed it in Christina's chauffeurs hat I waited to see what happened and then I matched the highest amount offered (Carl's four hundred). Christina walked out of Dave's that night with a huge smile and thirty-one hundred in her pocket.

+++++

I wasn't there for the conversation so I have no idea what went on, but Monte and Daphne went through with their wedding. I don't know, but maybe he thought what he did with Chris cancelled out what she had done with the strippers. I hope it works out for them because I like them both. Three months later I was having dinner with an out of town client and I asked him what he would like to do after dinner. He said he wanted to go to a topless bar.

"I've never been to one and I can't do it at home because my wife would be sure to find out about it and she would kill me."

I took him to the Pink Pussy Cat and I'll be damned if one of the dancers wasn't Christina. She joined us at the table and I bought her a drink and paid her to do a lap dance for Norm and when she finished she leaned over and whispered in my ear:

"I get off at eleven. Meet me at the Denny's over on 6th."

I dropped Norm at his hotel and headed for Denny's. I was sitting in a booth sipping coffee when she came in and slid onto the seat across from me.

"Surprised?"

"An understatement if there ever was one."

"It is all your fault."

"Mine?"

"You were the one who talked me into doing it for Monte. I had such a ball and got such a charge out of it that I just had to do it again."

"The lap dances or the other?"

"Both."

"What happened? Hubby find out and leave you?"

"Yes and no."

"And that means?"

"He found out because I told him and no, he didn't leave."

I raised an eyebrow at that.

"I had to tell him because I knew I was going to do it again and I love him enough that I couldn't do it behind his back. It turns out that my husband has always wanted to see me make it with another man. When I told him what I had done he told me his fantasy and then said that given what I had just done I shouldn't have any problem giving him what he wanted."

"And did you?"

"Once or twice a week and if I remember it right you said you were sorry you didn't get a taste of my ass. Would you like to be the one to follow me home tonight?"

"Does a duck walk barefoot on the beach? Lead the way sweetie."

Her hubby didn't just watch, he also played and I had no trouble double teaming his wife with him. I've been invited back and I'll keep going and doing my absolute best to keep getting invited back.

But as I said in the beginning, I saw how easy it was to cross the line. I know Daphne loved Monte, but she still had no problem with taking on two male strippers. Chris was married and yet she didn't have a problem with taking on fourteen of us in a gangbang and has no problem with fucking other men in front of her husband. I've seen how easy it was for Chris and Daphne to cross the line between fidelity and infidelity and I often wonder if I'll ever be able to get married and not spend all my time worrying about what my wife might do.

12