The Bachelorette and the Breeder

Story Info
Fiance's bachelorette-party stripper breeds hubby-to-be.
816 words
3.89
19.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna has, at some point in our three year relationship, had me naked for all of these girls. It's her favorite. To have me stripped completely of clothing and dignity, at Christmas gatherings and backyard barbecues, to take photos with her girlfriends, to completely humiliate me. She constantly threatens to show the guys. Said that if I wanted the pictures back, I'd have to marry her.

So why should her bachelorette party be any different? This is her last, main humiliation event, and it should be the worst. Naked except for a cock ring and a top hat, I've been forced to greet these women at the door, to pour them champagne and show them to their seats. They laugh at the costume, my red face, my forever hard penis. They give me little strokes and slaps, just enough to feel like a tease. They get good and drunk, and then the entertainment arrives.

He calls himself Jean Claude. He's completely waxed up and down, oiled up, naked within seconds, and dancing for the girls. I watch bridesmaid after bridesmaid kneel down and give him a good few sloppy sucks, but he's barely hard. I watch Anna take him too. She looks at me just before he enters her mouth, and then turns back doesn't look at me again for what feels like an eternity. Some of the girls whisper at each other and point in my direction. They cheer when my fiance finally gets Jean Claude hard.

Then Anna lets the man go. She looks at me and she has her own slobber covering her lips. She calls me over.

I've sucked cocks before. I like doing it-in private. I've even done it in front of Anna. But not these girls.

He's big, but I can't tell how many inches. More than mine. Tanning-bed orange, silky smooth. I come before him and kneel. Instinctively I flare my ass out, and the girls begin to cheer. This is the last hoorah, the last premarital fling. My dick drips.

Jean Claude takes control, pulling my head over his cock, giving a couple pumps before looking around at the ladies. It's just a show, although I now sense from him an energy he couldn't give any of the ladies.

I hear Anna's mom cackle. She really is a Disney villain, my future in-law.

I hear Anna's cousin Susan gasp and then giggle. Last year, Anna handcuffed and blindfolded me to the bed and had her friends over to gang-bang me with strap-ons. The only voice I recognized was Susan's, and that voice always gets me hard. Some of these other women must have been there, but I'm not sure whom.

I'm sweating, choking back tears. Jean Claude tastes so good. He grabs my hair and pulls me off his cock, stares me right in the eyes. He has eyes so brown they look black, and I dare not deny them. He gives me the quickest wink, and then looks out at the ladies and slaps my face with his dick so hard I think it might bruise me.

Anna comes over with a chair, and yells at me to stand up. She's laughing. I already know what to do. I turn around, put my arms on the chair's back to face the ladies, and kneel with my hole pushed to Jean Claude. I can't see him, but the girls are cheering again, jumping out of their seats. I watch breasts bounce. I watch skirts come up almost to the panty line. Susan is looking right at me, sucking a dick-shaped lollypop. I won't break eye contact with her for the next several minutes.

Jean Claude enters me and starts to thrust. Each time, the chair tips forward a little, and Susan runs up to hold it in place-for Jean Claude, not for me. She shoves the dick-pop in my mouth. I hope she sees ecstasy on my face. I hope she knows that everything about her turns me on, especially her skills with strap-on. I wish she were wearing it now to shove it down my throat.

My prostate aches with pleasure. Jean Claude's hands grip my hips hard with hands that could palm a basketball. He begins to grunt, but I can still hear his smile. From behind him, I hear Anna, my wife to be, my dominatrix, say lightly, "cum on his face."

Jean Claude pulls out. My anus makes a slurping sound at which Susan laughs hysterically. I get back on my knees in front of him. Anna takes his cock from behind and strokes wildly. My dick sticks to my thigh, dripping cum. I put my tongue on his cock, and he yells out, "OH!"

One stream of hot cum lands across my right eye, and the last thing I see is Jean Claude, Anna, and Susan disappear behind the flash of a camera.