The Bachelorette Ch. 02

Story Info
The rescue and realizations.
7.6k words
4.66
36.5k
42

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I have lost my editor, She disappeared on me. So, until I get someone new to look over my craptastic versions of things ( I call them that because, let's face it I am doing revisions on stuff now and I had an editor....) I have not forgotten any of my stories. I had no internet for a while, so a lot of these edits have been written off line, and now transferred to my google Doc's so that I can get it to my editor.... And now I'm just gonna post it because my editor is MIA. But, I do Love you all for sticking through this with me. It's been a bit bumpy.

*

Jack knew that he he had to speed things up, it had been about two weeks since he had turned Sam, and he was running out of time. Soon he would have to take her back to the main building where all the women were being kept on his pack lands and he knew that was something he did not want to do. Sam continued to surprise him, she took to her wolf quite well in those two weeks. Her ability to shift quickly and flawlessly affirmed his belief that she was a wolves mate. In conversations about her friends and her life before she was taken, she had started using sub vocals more and more, adding subtle pushes. Jack knew for a fact, that she was not intentionally using these traits, but also knew what they meant.

He was teaching her some basic hybrid hand to hand when it happened first, she growled at him in that low tone when she had pinned him and his wolf instantly obeyed. His neck stretched out, and she put her jaws around it, like he told her she was supposed to when he submitted. He felt the compulsion in her growl along with her irritation. She was an Alpha. From that moment on he knew he was in deep shit, who ever she would be mated to was going to kill him, of that he was sure, and he knew that she could not go back to pack mainland or she would die. Edward or Sebastian would see she was an Alpha and they would try and stop her by putting her to death. She would be a loose cannon in their scheme, whatever it was, and he did not want to see her dead.

Every night he snuck out to try and meet with scouts from the Comeaux pack , the ones that he knew where trying to figure out what was going on and suddenly he ran right into one. He dropped and submitted before the other man's growl was out. "Who are you?"

"Jacques Fontenot, from the pack to your east. I need your pack's aid." Jack knew that this was hit or miss, he knew he had left letters scattered about on Comeaux land, but he had no idea if they were found.

"You are the wolf that has been leaving letters for us?" The other man stepped into a beam of moonlight and he was able to see him better. "Your letters were cryptic but you never spoke of what the issue was, my Alpha will not send men into battle without first knowing what is happening." The man in front of Jack was a Beta, he had to be, there was no mistaking the power that seemed to be ebbing off of him.

"A pack of rogue wolves has taken over my own, they are kidnaping women and turning them without consent." He saw the Beta stiffen. "A Mile east of here is the compound where they are currently holding some of the kidnaped women. I need your Alpha's help to rescue them." He rose to his full height and looked at the man, "They are being tortured, changed, and being used to breed. They need help, that is all I ask for. Help for those women."

The Beta was silent, communicating with his Alpha if it was Jack's guess. "What of you Jacques?"

"I will do whatever is required to help the women. If you wish my death, let me see them safe, and do what you must. I can no longer sit by and watch my pack become something of nightmares." He stared at the Beta, not dropping his gaze no matter what his wolf thought. This man needed to know he was serious.

Very well Jaques. I will have men here within the hour, prepare the women as best you can. I will call to you when we are ready to move. He heard the Alpha of the Comeaux pack inside his head and his eyes widened before nodding at the Beta. He turned and ran back to the compound. He grabbed his brother Michael and dragged him up to the room he shared with Sam.

Sam was shocked to see Jack enter the room as frazzled as he was and carting another with him until he spoke. "Michael, I need you to find clothes for the women, and bring them to this room, we have to be very careful about this. Bring them in small amounts at random times, do you understand. Do not let anyone see you with these things." Michael nodded and headed off. Jack turned to Sam. "I ran into a Beta of the Comeaux pack tonight. They are going to help us but I don't know how this is going to play out. I know you want to help your friends, and I do too. We need this to be covert. I am going to grab as many of the honorable men that are left and have them help move the women up here." Sam nodded. "Do what you can to put them at ease. I am going to find some clothes." He left the room almost as silently as he entered.

Moments later the first of the women were brought in, there were two of them. "In the bathroom, quickly. Get cleaned up, food and clothes are on the way. We are going to get out of here I promise." Sam grabbed at one of the woman's hands as she began to cry. "Hush now. No need for that. You are going to be okay, You will have to shower two at a time I am afraid, there may be no time for singles, with as many women are downstairs." She ushered them off moments before the door opened and a man carrying a large box of food came through.

"There are snacks in here, I am going to try and get another box or two for you as well. Jack is coming back with some clothes." The man nodded to her and exited the room. Sam began to separate the snacks on the table as the bathroom door opened and the two women came out wrapped in towels.

"Sit and help yourselves, there are water bottles under the bed that Jack has slowly been amassing. Relax, the clothes are on their way." She stepped into the bathroom to pull out some fresh towels and she heard the door open again. Jack came into the room with two large garbage bags over one arm and Penelope in the other.

"Sam?" She asked weakly. Her voice rusty from disuse like Sam's had been only days before.

"Come on Pen, Let's get you into the shower and into some fresh clothes ok?" Penelope smiled weakly and was led into the bathroom. "Grab a shower, fresh towels there on the sink, I will be sorting clothes out there on the bed and we have some food okay." Penelope nodded and began to strip out of her grimy clothes."Be quick about it, I'm not sure who he is bringing up next."

"What's going on Sam?" she asked as she turned the water on and stepped inside.

"Jack and I will explain later, but we need to get everyone down stairs up here and ready ok?" Penelope murmured her agreement and Sam left to wait in the bedroom. Moments later Penelope emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her and a slight limp. "Here," Sam whispered as she handed her the sweats that Jack had come up with. "Sit and eat. Jack is coming up with Alice."

For the next hour the scene was routine. Jack or Michael would drop off a woman or two and leave for about ten minutes and return with more, until the basement room was empty. There were about twenty women in Sam's room, all huddled together eating beside her bed. Some were women she recognized as her friends, a few were strangers, but all were happy to be out of their dark prison.

Jack entered the room and the women went quiet. "The pack is about to make their move." Sam nodded and looked out at the women. "Ladies, I know that we haven't met under the best of circumstances, and I wish I could rectify that. The men that took you are what you humans call werewolves." There were a few startled gasps. "I know it sounds farfetched, but it is the truth. These men have captured you in the hopes of turning you and using you to breed children." Jack watched the stunned faces around him. Best to get the explanations over with like a bandaid a quick rip. They can process it all at they wait.

Sam stood to try and explain a bit better, "Jack has contacted a local group who is coming to rescue you and hopefully put an end to this madness, so that no one else has to go through what we did." Sam took a deep breath and continued. "Yes these men coming to save us are wolves also, but they follow a strict set of rules which the men here don't." There was some murmuring, but for the most part, shocked silence.

"I understand that this is a lot to take in, but when the Alpha and his men get here, hopefully they could give you some better answers." Jack suddenly looked up at the window and strode to it. "They are here. Stay out of the windows and on the floor. I'm going to lock the door from the outside and keep you safe in here. If anyone other than me tries to come in this door Sam..."

"I know what to do. Go." Sam watched him leave and she was put in charge of the women. There were a few that were injured, so she and a few of the stronger women helped these couple into the bathroom, where the windows were much higher, and the chance of being seen was very low. The rest of the women stayed on the one side of the bed, away from the door or the window keeping silent. Sam sat on the edge of the bed, near the door, away from the window so she could hear what was happening in the hall. Silence led the way to eerie howls of unknown wolves and the tension in the room went up a few notches. The faces of the women on the side of the bed ranged from shock to paleness, as the situation sank in.

Suddenly there were noises coming from the hall, and she knew it wasn't Jack. As the door knob started to turn, she turned to the door and shifted into her hybrid form, growling at the intruder. Her clothes fell in tatters about her and the women behind her seemed to suck in a collective breath. "Fuck, there is one in here!" A younger man's voice came from the door. Sam snapped her jaws at him and growled, blocking his view from the rest of the room. Her wolf did not recognize him or his scent, she knew he was not meant to be here and she needed to protect these women.

"No!" Jack's voice came from the hall, and he jumped in front of the younger man. "Sam, calm down it's ok. These people are here to help." Her gaze shifted from Jack, the man she knew, to the man behind him. So Jack walked into the room and touched Sam's face. The wolf knew his scent and calmed. The growling stopped and the man in the door frame inched back. "The women that were downstairs are in here. She is protecting them. Back into the hall and wait."

"You said if anyone other than you opened the door," Sam panted as she slowly turned back into herself. Someone behind her tossed her some sweats and she dressed quickly.

"I know. You did ok Sam." He nodded to the younger man and he entered the room. "There are women in most of the rooms on the upper floors, I haven't been able to see the shape that they are in, so I can't guess. However, the women that were down in the dungeon room have been brought up here and they are showered, fed, and dressed." Jack told him as he stepped further into the room and motioned the women to stand.

"There are a few women in the bathroom, they were injured and I didn't want them near the door." Sam added as Jack looked her way. "I thought it prudent to keep them as safe as possible." Jack smiled softly at her and the man that she growled at dropped his eyes to the floor as he inched closer to the women. "Come on ladies, lets get out of here." She motioned her head at the man and they women started to stand, grateful to get out of the room.

From that moment, things were a blur to Sam. People came and went out of the room, carrying the women that needed it and helping the rest out of the house and into some waiting vehicles. Jack held onto Sam and took her down and placed her in the back of a black SUV and stepped back. After another woman was added to the car, the door closed and the SUV sped off.

When the car arrived at the compound, she was escorted into a small house along with a few familiar faces. Halea and Mel were there, as well as Jack's friend Valerie. Three women she didn't know soon joined them: Estelene Pierson, Belle Anderson, and Gina Walton. They were told to pick a room and rest, the following day the Alpha would be by to visit and discuss what happened. Sam couldn't think, and her heart was heavy knowing that Jack wasn't near. She didn't love him, but he had helped her adapt, and was with her for so long, it was like he was her lifeline. She held in her tears until she made it up to the second floor to choose a room. As soon as her head hit the pillow her tears fell and she had cried herself to sleep.

Restlessness was a feeling that Sam was quickly becoming accustomed to. Even when emotionally exhausted, when her body couldn't bear any more stress, her mind decided that night terrors were the way to go.

Warmth, she was warm, content, happy. So content that she didn't want to open her eyes. "Sweetie, you gotta get up for work...." The words were whispered in her hair. She signed and slowly blinked open her eyes.

"Jake? Is that you?" She sat up startled, grabbing the blankets to cover her sudden nervousness. "You can't be here!" Her eyes searched the room, it was that room that she had been put in with Jack. "They can't see you!" Her eyes welled up with tears, the wolves were going to hurt him.

"What are you talking about sweetheart? The girls? They aren't taking you our for your girls night until tomorrow." Jake pushed her hair behind her ear and she flinched. She heard growling coming from behind the closed door. "What..."

The wolf pushed at her skin, she could feel the fur moving beneath the surface. There was something about the growls bringing her forward. Suddenly the door to her left splintered open. Jack and a large brown wolf stood at the door. The wolf was snarling, and Jack stood there his eyes glowing and a grimace on his face. Instantly she was on her feet in front of Jack trying to calm him. "Jack no, please..."

"Sam? Who the hell is that?" Jake stood now at the end of the bed glaring at her. There was something in his voice that made her turn to him. His eyes glowed a soft gold, a snarl crossing his face.

"Jake?" Her voice was a whisper in the room, but she knew all the men could hear it. A rumbling growl came from the closed bathroom door, and all eyes locked on it as it splintered. A massive black wolf prowled into the room . His snarl started at Jake, but swiftly moved to the brown wolf who took a step back, and then at Jack who looked angry but also took a step back into the shadows. The Black wolf put himself between Sam and Jake and growled low. "Please..." Sam's soft whisper seemed to float against the black wolf, who turned and looked at her.

"What the hell is going on here Samantha? Who was that man?" Jake's question broke the silence, the beautiful arctic blue eyes that were searching hers swung menacingly at Jake.

"Jake don't, please I don't want to see you hurt..."

"That's rich coming from you. You left me! Months you have been gone Sam! Months, this is the first time I get to hold you in months and some half naked man shows up at the door and you jump to his defense!" There was a definite growl in his voice. His shoulders tensed up and she could see something moving behind his eyes.

"I didn't want to leave you Jake! Please believe me!" The weight of his words had her sinking to the floor. "I loved you..." The words were whispered, and the black wolf tensed, his head swinging to her, a look of hurt filling his features. "I had every intention of marrying you Jake, and growing old together but... something happened... I... We can't... I just..." The tears were falling now, and the black wolf leaned into her, to offer her support. His large head resting on her shoulder, his warmth seeming to surround her.

"Loved..." The word was so broken, so dejected. Jake dropped to his knees on the floor. "I lost everything the day I lost you Sam." These words were spoken with such desperation, such loneliness that Sam stared at him through her tears. "Not only did you leave me, but you took everyone I loved with you. All of you were gone in an instant." Sam gasped as out of the shadows a form started to emerge from the shadow behind Jake. Something tall, it looked... like a wolf, in hybrid form. Tall and imposing. She wanted to cry out, to let him know that death was right there behind him, but the words were stuck in her throat. "You were my everything...." The wolf attacked, its long arms wrapping around him from behind and its large canines sinking into the flesh of his neck.

The scream was surreal, the sound was painful, something wet hit her face right before she was pushed backwards by the black wolf. Blood, she realized, once she touched her hand to her face..... that is when her screaming started.

Leon sat straight up in his bed, terror coming across his bond in waves. He leapt from his bed and ran through the house uncaring of his nudity. Across the pack grounds he was pulled to a house, one of the two that they had put up the women they had found earlier in the evening. He debated going in, He was the Alpha, there would be nothing said about it, but he knew from the reports of his Beta's, the ones that went into that house, that some of these women needed to be left alone. Away from the men, until they could handle the interaction. Something about this terror was different than the wariness that he had felt come from some of the others. This was straight terror. He pushed open the door and shifted, perhaps his wolf was the way to go on this one.

The darkness did not hinder him, nor the layout of the house, he padded up the stairs and down the long hall to what once was a master suite. Nudging the door with his shoulder, he heard the whimpers coming from the bed. He paused, momentarily debating if this was a good idea or not, but the need to comfort this female was strong. Pack His wolf grumpily reminded him. Strong female, been through much. Need help So cohesive sentences were not his forte, but the strong, natural instinct to help this woman solidified his decision. He jumped up onto the bed and nudged her hand with his nose. She startled and withdrew, her eyes blinking wearily.

"You.... you were in my dream......" She murmured sleepily as she lifted her arm and looked at him expectantly. He tilted his head at her comment and inched forward on his paws until his head was under her arm. She chuckled and pulled him closer, making a startled woof come from him. She pressed her neck into his shoulder and whimpered again before her breath began to even out. Grumbling to himself, he settled in a little closer and put his head down on his paws. He was going nowhere....

A few hours later, the wolf woke. He stared at the unknown room and took a moment to remember where he was. There was a warmth at his back that he was unaccustomed to. Sure two legs indulged in women from time to time, it was something to slake his lust, but the wolf really liked the heat of the woman behind him. He was yearning for a mate, it was past time that he took one, but he had yet to find one that he wanted to settle down with. With a mate, you want someone strong, someone fierce to protect cubs, someone who will match you. No one in the pack was that for him, he had checked, much to the chagrin of two legs. He needed to know, and this heat pressed into his back showed him what he wanted. Perhaps this female was the one he was looking for, perhaps two legs will talk to this one and we can scent her properly. He stood on the bed and stretched out his back, feeling the female's arm slide down his fur. The wolf shivered and looked at the female's face. She was sad, he hadn't comforted her the way that she needed, which worried him. Perhaps she wasn't meant for him, she was a strong female, that he could see. Perhaps she belonged to someone he knew, he would still want to scent her, but the need wasn't as pressing as it was before. He licked her face once before loping off the bed and out the door, closing it softly with his nose.