The Bachelorette Parties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, how does Mom know Amanda? I will have to ask her about that one.

--------------------------------------

Allison

Whew! I so hate formal parties; give me the more casual ones any day. I had on a teal dress and matching heels—yep, and no panties. Kate was looking cute in her leather miniskirt and corset under her very sheer blouse.

After leaving the party, we got to the cabin, hugged Amanda, and went on in. Needless to say, we hit the bedroom and soon had ourselves naked. Damn, Amanda is hot...hmm... and she and Kate started off doing a wicked 69. Damn, I have never seen two guys --or I should say two Tgurl's--going at it before. Hmm...I smacked the girls on their asses and told them to get their sexy girl cocks into my holes. I was horny, damn it!

They replied, "Your wish is our command, your slutness."

I laughed at that one, and they said it at the same time, which was wild. Well, Kate took my cunny first, and damn, Amanda entered my ass! Hmm...yes, it felt good. I had only had Kate's and toys in there before. I was a regular sandwich--two she-males going at me-- and damn, I must have come twice already! I was yelling, "Fuck me!" at the top of my lungs. Damn, this was wild! Then Kate took the three of us airborne.

Now how was Amanda going to handle magic? Like a pro, that's how she adjusted herself--like someone had done this to her before. I looked over to her, and she gave me a wink that spoke volumes. I asked her silently who, and she reached around and smacked Kate on her ass. So my darling had had her airborne at her party, the naughty little girl!

-------------------------------------

Kate

Amanda and I got each other hard, giving Ally a show of how Tgurls got each other hard by doing a 69. She had enough watching and ordered us to fuck her. I took her cunny, and Amanda her ass—damn, she came twice already!

I took us airborne, and Amanda and I switched places. Ally was surprised that I used magic with Amanda, but Amanda has talent, and it's very strong in her. I will let Mom know, but then, knowing Mom, she probably already knows. It was wild. Ally was bucking like a wild pony, and the three of us must have come several times. Our cocks sliding in and out and her pushing back and forth, we suddenly collapsed on the bed in a heap.

----------------------------------

Amanda

Wow, talk about a wild ride, the three of us were going at like I have never been before-- and yes, I had had a threesome before this.

We collapsed on the bed, but this is odd: we settled down gently. Kate must be controlling our airborne gymnastics.

Well, we lay on the bed side by side and Allison gave us each a blowjob. She would go from me to Kate then back again. Kate and I kissed and played with each others breasts.

-----------------------------

Allison

Whew! When we settled down, I finally felt Amanda's magic. Damn, she's strong--as in "has a teacher" strong? I asked her flat out, "Who's your teacher, girl?"

Her reply was--get this--Momma Rose!

Well, I sucked the girls off till they came all over my face. Hmm...I love this, and to think I used to be scared to even look at a cock! We went on for another couple hours, and yes, I watched the girls go at each other. Damn, Kate can take all of Amanda in her ass; I could just barely handle it!

--------------------------

Amanda

Yes, I'm a student of Momma Rose's. Kate spotted it the other night. I'm just a novice, but I do have skill.

Hmm...I do love Kate's ass! She's so well used, but tight still. How does she manage that?

Ally was sucking Kate while I was fucking her hard. Soon we all exploded. Yes, Ally had a vibe she dug out the night stand drawer. I think the girl had it already stashed.

Well, I told Ally it was her turn to take it in the ass; she got on all fours, and we went at it. Kate got into her cunt too...hmm...another threesome!

We finally called it quits about one in the morning. We do have a wedding to attend, after all, in the afternoon.

12