The Bachelorette Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

The three of us sat there for a couple of hours talking and they even had me laughing. It was at that point that I knew I was going to be okay.

*****

I watched one of the ushers escort and elderly couple to a front row seat and I wondered how long they had been together.

*****

I didn't see Kate again for about three months. It happened at a mutual friend's party. I almost didn't go because I knew there was a chance Kate would be there. At the time I had just started dating Angela, and decided to take her to the party. I had known Angela for a few years. She worked in my office and often flirted with me. She used to say, "If you weren't engaged," leaving the rest of that to my imagination.

After the break up I figured that I should find out what Angela would do if I wasn't engaged. One afternoon I stopped at her desk and asked her if she would like to have a drink with me after work. That night we had drinks at the Rail and in the morning we had breakfast in her apartment.

I decide to take Angela to the party because I wanted Kate to see that I was moving on with my life. I spotted Kate as soon as we walked in the door and I noticed that she was alone. That made me feel good, not because I would have been jealous but because I wanted her to feel lonely when she saw that I had a date. I guessed that I still had a need to get revenge on her. I did my best to ignore her during the evening but I caught her watching me a couple of times.

Late in the evening, as I was returning from using the bathroom Kate suddenly appeared next to me.

"Hello John."

"Kate."

"How have you been?" Kate asked.

"I'm much better now that I've been cured of trusting people," I said.

"I guess you're still angry."

"And in your case I will be for a long time," I said.

Just then Angela appeared. She slipped her arm through mine and looked at Kate.

"Sorry, I have to take John home now," Angela said. "I think he is going to get lucky tonight."

Then Angela kissed me. A deep soulful kiss. Kate disappeared before the kiss ended.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"You wanted to make her jealous, didn't you?" Angela said. "Besides, I was serious about your getting lucky tonight."

I felt bad that Angela had done that to Kate but I didn't let it interfere with the rest of my evening and Angela was right, I did get lucky that night.

I took Angela out a couple more times but there was nothing more to our relationship than the physical aspect.

*****

I estimated that there were about 200 people in the church. The Ushers were still seating people, but what had started off as a steady stream of people was now just a trickle.

*****

After Angela, I didn't date anyone for a while. I didn't want to get involved in a long term relationship but I wasn't interested in dating the type of women that felt the same way. I realized that would sound strange to other people but it made sense to me. I wasn't ready to make a long term commitment to anyone yet. I was going to have to learn to trust again first. At the same time I wasn't interested in dating women who were just looking for short sexual relationships.

It had been a couple of months since that last party when Pam called me and asked me to come to a party she was having at her apartment. I was proud of myself. I said yes without asking if Kate would be there because I really didn't care.

Pam's party turned out to be a reversal of the last party. This time Kate was there with a date and I wasn't. Kate was hanging onto this guy's arm like she was afraid he would float away if she let go. While it didn't bother me that she had a date it did bother me that Kate seemed to be trying to make me jealous. It was kind of sad.

After about two hours of pretending to ignore me, Kate brought her boyfriend over and introduced him to me thereby initiating one of the strangest conversations I have ever had.

"John, I'd like you to me Peter Thompson," Kate said.

We shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, Peter," I said.

I looked him over quickly and decided that he didn't really seem to be Kate's type but then I would not have thought that the weasel in Las Vegas was her type either.

"So you're the ex?" Peter said."

"Ex what?" I said. I was just being obtuse.

"Ex fiancé."

"Ex, that's right. I'm the lucky one," I said.

Kate made a face that told me she felt the sting of that comment.

"This is one hot little lady. I am sure glad she dumped you so that I could get a taste of this beautiful body," Peter said.

I looked at Kate but she was staring at him as thought he was the only person in her world. Something struck me as being disingenuous about the two of them. How could she let him talk about her like that? Well, I sure as hell wasn't going to straighten him out.

"Glad I could be of service," I said.

"Kate tells me that I really know how to float her boat," Peter said.

"And which boat would that be?" I asked.

"You know what I mean. She says my touch excites her more than anyone else."

I took a careful look at Kate and didn't see any sign that his touch was exciting her; at least not the way she showed it when I had excited her.

"I'm really happy for the both of you," I said.

"You want to know what really turns her on?" He asked.

'I think I know this one. Give me a minute... Oral sex?" I said.

The smile left Peter's face and Kate recoiled a little. Peter wasn't expecting that answer and didn't seem to know what to say. I leaned in close and whispered in Peter's ear.

"I never had to touch her to excite her, "I said. "Watch her nipples."

I turned toward Kate and said, "Do you remember how hard your nipples used to get when I talked about them. I'll bet they are getting hard right now. Look, you can see them growing right now."

Kate's face turned bright red and her nipples were suddenly very prominent as they protruded through her top. Peter was staring at them in disbelief.

"You see Peter, I don't think there is anything you can teach me about Kate, but thanks for thinking of me," I said.

I left the two of them were speechless as I walked away.

*****

The sudden appearance of Reverend Holcomb caught my attention.

"It's time," he said.

Reverend Holcomb opened the door and walked out into the sanctuary. Ted and I followed him out and moved to the steps in front of the altar. One of the ushers escorted the mother of the bride to her seat.

*****

Before I left the party that night Pam had asked me to have dinner with her the following Wednesday night and I agreed. I couldn't imagine what she would want to talk about. She had to have seen Kate's act at the party so she couldn't still be trying to get us back together.

I met Pam at the restaurant Wednesday evening and she never mentioned Kate. For a while I thought that she was trying to see if I would ask about her. I wanted to only because I wanted to get Pam's perspective on the way Kate had acted with her new boyfriend at the party but I let it go.

We had a very nice dinner and we talked about ourselves. What I had at first thought was Pam wanting to get together to talk about Kate was beginning to feel like a real date. At the end of the evening I gave Pam a kiss on the cheek and suggested that we should get together again soon.

Pam said that she would like that.

When I got home that night I started to think seriously about dating Pam. We were already friends, I knew I could trust her, she was attractive and I liked her very much. Could that like grow into love?

The down side to the idea was that Pam was Kate's best friend. By dating me she would risk losing Kate as a friend and if things didn't work out between us she could also lose me as a friend. There was also the possibility that Pam would have no interest in dating me in the first place. I decided to proceed slowly.

I asked Pam out to dinner a couple of weeks later and we had a very enjoyable evening but I didn't feel any electricity between us yet. I decided not to try and push anything with Pam. If there was something there it would come out in time.

Pam and I got together a couple more times in the next month but after that we stopped calling each other. I started to think that Pam was just trying to make sure I didn't sit at home every night drinking beer and getting fat. Well, I wasn't sitting at home any more and I did lose the weight.

*****

The ushers made their way to the front of the church and lined up to my left and faced the rear of the church. Then two very young girls started down the aaisle tossing flower petals on the floor.

*****

For a while I dated sporadically, seldom dating the say girl more than two or three times. Sometimes it was for the sex other times it was for companionship. During this period of time I had lost contact with most of my old friends. I hadn't seen Ted in a few months and for most of my other friends it had been even longer. I was moving on with my life and it seemed that I had changed directions as well.

One morning it dawned on me that it had been a year and a half since Kate and I had split. I was beginning to realize that something was missing from my life. I longed for companionship. The kind I had with Kate. Someone I could talk to and make love to and who would be there the next day and the day after that. I decided it was time to start looking for a long term relationship again.

No sooner had I decided that I wanted to get back in the game than my coach put me in the line up so to speak. I was at a party at my boss, Jack Mason's house when I met her. Her name was Karen and she was a beautiful sexy woman. Karen was the opposite of Kate. Kate was tall with dark hair and dark eyes while Karen was short with blond hair and blue eyes. I was surprised by how strongly I was attracted to her and I sensed that she was also attracted to me.

We spent most of the evening talking and I asked her if she would go out with me the following evening. She said that she would love to. I loved being with her but I found that I could not completely give myself to her. I was holding back but I didn't know why. I thought that it was my fear of getting hurt again.

On our fourth date Karen invited me up to her apartment. She opened a bottle of wine and we sat in her dimly lit living room drinking wine and kissing each other. Up until then we had not had sex but I think we both knew it was going to happen that night. I spend a lot of time kissing Karen's neck, which she seemed to like. I took everything slowly because I had plenty of time. It required self control because it had been more than a month since the last time I had sex.

I slowly unbuttoned her top and helped her remove it. Then I unhooked her bar releasing her firm breasts. I loved the way they felt in my hands and the way her nipples responded to my touch. I tried to open the top of her jeans but they were so tight that Karen had to stand up to unsnap and unzip them. Karen pushed them down over her hips and let them settle around her knees and then she stepped out of them.

Seeing Karen standing in front of me in just her panties was causing a problem inside my pants. There wasn't enough room in there for the growth that was taking place. I pulled her down in my lap and as I kissed her breasts I slipped my hand inside her panties and found her slippery wet hole.

I slipped a couple of fingers into her and moved them in and out for a while. Karen started tipping her pelvis up and I knew she was ready. I pushed her off my lap and onto her back and quickly removed her panties. Karen's pussy was covered with a growth of soft light brown hair that I loved running my fingers through.

I bent down between her legs and locked my mouth over Karen's mound and pushed my tongue inside her. She was making low moaning sounds until I started to attack her clitoris with my tongue. Karen became very vocal when I did that.

"Oh yes. That feels so good. Don't stop."

I kept up the assault on her clitoris until she had an orgasm and as soon as it passed Karen started pulling on my pants. She was in such a hurry that she didn't even bother to try and open them. When she finally realized that she couldn't get my pants down unless she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants she quickly resolved the problem and soon had my throbbing cock in her hand.

Karen repeatedly took me into her mouth and then pulled back until my cock almost came out. She soon had me very close to losing my load in her mouth.

Karen got up off the sofa and took my cock in her hand and led me to her bed. She got onto the bed and I climbed on top of her and guided my engorged shaft into her warm inviting tunnel and we began to move together giving each other pleasure as we did. I started taking faster, shorter strokes into Karen when I felt myself building toward my release. Karen managed to get off just before I did and afterward we just held each other.

After that night Karen and I began to date exclusively. I wasn't sure yet if I loved her but she sure brought out the passion in me during our love making. A couple of times over the next several months Karen asked me if I thought we should move in together. It seemed like a good idea but I couldn't make the commitment. It was funny because when I was with Kate I was the one that suggested moving in together and she was reluctant to do it.

*****

I had to hold my hands in front of the prominent lump in the front of my pants. I realized that it was a bad idea to think about things that aroused me when I was standing in the front of so many people.

*****

Karen and I had been dating for a little more than a year when everything changed. I was at her apartment and we were watching a movie when Karen started to talk.

"I am not sure this relationship is going where I wanted it to go," Karen said.

I kind of knew what she meant but I didn't want to admit it.

"What do you mean?"

"We have been dating for more than a year and I still feel like I don't know you. You are holding something back from me. I think you love me but not enough to make this work. Over the last couple of months I have begun to feel like we are headed for a dead end and I am not sure I want to wait till we hit it before I get out," she said.

She was right. I had known for some time that I wasn't going to be able to commit to her but I didn't know how to end it.

"I don't know what to say. I wish things were different but I am just not able to give you what you need at this time. I do love you but maybe not enough," I said.

"Then let's end this now before it gets even more painful," Karen said. "If you decide later that you are ready to make a commitment give me a call."

That night Karen and I parted as friends, at least as much as former lovers can be friends.

*****

The door in the back of the church opened and two little girls entered carrying baskets. The two of them walked slowly toward the front of the church tossing flower petals in the aaisle. Then the doors opened again and the first of the bridesmAIDS started to walk slowly down the aaisle. Just as she entered the room I caught a glimpse of the bride standing behind her. She looked beautiful. My heart started to beat faster as I watched her pass the open door and disappear from my view.

*****

A few weeks after Karen and I went our separate ways I got a call from Pam. She said that she needed to see me and asked if I could meet her at the Rail after work that night.

Pam was already sitting at a table when I walked in. She had already ordered me a beer so it arrived at the table about the same time I did. I kissed Pam and sat down.

"How have you been Pam?"

"I'm good. I have been wondering about you. I haven't seen you in more than a year. No one has," Pam said.

"Is that what this is about? Are you checking up on me to see if I'm okay?"

"No, but I was curious. What I wanted to talk to you about was Kate," Pam said.

"Kate?"

"Yes. Have you seen her lately?"

"I haven't seen Kate since that party at your house nearly two years ago. Why?"

"I haven't seen her either. No one has. I am a little worried," Pam said.

"Did you call her parents?" I asked.

"Yes, but they don't return my calls. Isn't that strange?"

"That is strange but why are you asking me about Kate?"

"I was just hoping that you might have run into her somewhere," Pam said.

"Sorry, I haven't seen her. She probably has a new boyfriend and just doesn't have time for her old friends anymore."

"Maybe you're right but I was her best friend. I can't believe she would just let our friendship end without a word," Pam said.

"My only suggestion would be to keep calling her parents until you get a hold of them and find out what she's up to," I said.

"Aren't you going to help?"

"Listen, I hope she's all right but she is part of my past," I said. "I have no interest in seeing her or talking to her and I certainly don't want to talk to her parents. I am sorry but you are on your own."

'If you should run into her somewhere, would you at least tell her to call me?" Pam asked.

"If I see her I will tell her to call you."

"Thanks."

Just then Ted walked in and came over to the table.

"Hey stranger. How have you been?" Ted asked.

Ted joined us at the table and for the next half hour we talked about what we had been up to over the last several months. Most things hadn't changed but there were a few surprises.

*****

Another bridesmaid started down the aaisle.

*****

About a month later Ted called me one morning and asked me to have lunch with him. He said he had a favor to ask me.

"What's the favor?" I asked.

"I tell you at lunch. I'm buying if that helps," he said.

"Sounds good to me. Where should I meet you?"

"You can pick the place," Ted said.

"Okay, How about Wolfgang Puck's at Universal City Walk?" I suggested.

"Okay, I'll meet you there at noon."

We both arrived at Puck's about the same time and we sat outside and order a sandwich.

Ted was in no hurry to ask me for the favor he wanted me to perform, which made me wonder how distasteful it would be. We had just about finished eating when he asked. As it turned out it was not only a favor that was easy to grant, it was something I was happy to do for Ted.

After Ted paid the bill he went inside the restaurant to wash his hands. I stayed at the table finishing my soda and watched the people walking past. I was suddenly aware of this tall brunette.

She was wearing jeans and a short sleeve top. What caught my attention was how skinny she was. This girl looked sickly. Then I saw the eyes and knew instantly that it was Kate. Her eyes were the only recognizable feature of her face.

I was so shocked by her appearance that I almost let her pass without speaking.

"Kate. Is that you?" I called to her.

She turned and looked at me and a smile appeared on her face. I got up and walked over to her.

"Kate, what have you done to yourself?" I asked. In the back of my mind I was thinking anorexia.

"I was ill for a while but I am okay now. How have you been?"

"I'm good. Listen, a lot of people have been worried about you. No one has seen you in a long time." I said.

"Were you worried about me?" She asked.

"I wasn't until now. You have to take better care of yourself."

"I told you I was ill but I am better now. I'll get back to normal soon," Kate said.

"What have you been up to?" I asked.

"I have been through a lot since the last time I saw you. I would love to tell you about it sometime if you are interested," she said.

"You have to call Pam. I promised Pam that if I ever ran into you I would tell you to call her."

"I was planning to call her soon. Maybe I'll call her tonight," she said.

We stood looking at each other for a moment and then she realized I didn't have anything more to say to her.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers