The Bachelorette Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

I ran my tongue up and down her slit and then penetrated her. I looked up at Kate's face a couple of times. She was sitting back and I could see that she was indeed looking out the window while she enjoyed what I was doing to her. I sucked her clitoris between my lips and abused it with my tongue until Kate began to spasm as her orgasm washed over her.

"Shall we go to bed?" I asked.

Kate didn't answer. She just got up and followed me into the bedroom. We climbed onto the bed and began kissing each other again and I slowly moved on top of her. Kate spread her legs to give me access to her wonderful treasure. I pushed myself slowly inside her and we began to move together like we always had.

Neither of us was in a hurry to finish. We moved slowly for a long time but as our inevitable climaxes approached we both picked up the pace. Kate managed to orgasm a few strokes before I did, allowing us both to enjoy our coupling to the max.

We held each other for a long time and in time our arousal began to grown again. We made love again that night before we fell asleep.

I slept very well until early morning when I had a nightmare. I don't remember any details of the dream except someone coming to tell me that Kate had died from dysentery. I woke up yelling, "No!"

Kate wasn't in bed when I woke up. I could hear her coming down the hall to the bedroom. When she came into the room she was wearing just a tee shirt.

While I took in that beautiful sight Kate asked, "Did I just hear you yell 'no'?"

"I don't know. It must have been something in a dream," I said.

I didn't want to tell her what the dream was about. I just accepted it as a message from my subconscious reminding me how close I had come to losing her forever.

Later that morning we sat on the deck and watched the ocean as we drank coffee.

"I don't know where this will take us but I am willing to make the effort if you are," I said.

"I will do everything I can possibly do to make this work," Kate said. I know what I want now and I am not afraid of having it."

THE END

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers