The Bachelorette Party Video Ch. 03

Story Info
Revenge is oh so sweet.
4.9k words
4.31
155.1k
36
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank everyone for their positive feedback, also for giving me some ideas on getting revenge on Robert.

(M/M, F/F, M/F, NC, Interr, Anal, Oral, Inc.)

Chapter 3: Revenge is oh so sweet!

Almost a year has passed since the bachelorette party incident. Sandra and I couldn't work out the problems we were having; so we decided that a divorce would be the best option. For the last couple weeks I was trying to find a place to live because I couldn't stay in the same house with Sandra any longer. When my cousin Lori heard this, she invited me to move in with her. I jumped at that opportunity.

After Lori's divorce became final she sold her house and moved away. She actually moved only about three miles away to the next town: but for Lori it was another country. No one knew her in the new town and everyone kept to themselves. This was exactly what she wanted and needed.

After a couple of weeks of living with Lori, Sandra had almost completely disappeared from my memory. We were having such a good time; I stopped thinking about Sandra and what had happened. Lori and I ended up being a pretty good couple; we would do just about everything together.

One day when Lori and I went food shopping; we came across an old friend of mine at the supermarket. He lives two houses down from my former home; he filled me in on what was happening at my old home.

My friend told me the day after I moved out, Sandra had her brother Robert move into the house. He also told me that Robert got Sandra hooked on coke and they were partying late into the night.

My old friend said that they would do just about anything for their next fix. Sandra has become a real coke whore; a few nights ago she got gang banged by six guys for a couple of grams of coke. She has been throwing big blow out parties with the money I was giving her to take care of the house. Sandra was even bragging to everyone that I was the sucker paying for it all.

When I heard that, I got pissed off. I started to dream up ideas on how I was going to get revenge on them. I came up with some very evil plots, from burning down the house they live in, while they were sleeping. To paying a couple of guys to break into the house, so they could rob Sandra and Robert.

None of the ideas I came up with were worth doing. I had just about given up hope on coming up with one, when Lori told me that she came up with a plan. I begged Lori to tell me, but she wouldn't tell me. Lori told me to relax and that she would take care of it on her own. I really wanted to know the plan, but I trusted Lori so I left it to her.

A couple of weeks had passed since Lori told me that she would take care of the situation. I still hadn't heard anything from Lori about it, so I went to talk to her.

I found Lori talking on the phone in the living room. She had a smile on her face from ear to ear.

"Great, I'll see you tonight." Lori said just before she hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That was tonight's entertainment." Lori told me.

"Huh?" I said.

"Don't worry sweetie." she continued "You're going to enjoy tonight's events."

Lori walked over to where I was standing and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to wear the sexiest, most revealing outfit I have."

I became more confused, still not knowing what was going to happen tonight. Were Lori and I going to be the entertainment tonight?

"I'm going to go get ready." Lori said "Make sure you're ready to go by seven."

Lori gave me a kiss and ran upstairs to get ready for tonight. I remained downstairs for a little while, wondering what she had planned for tonight.

"Get your ass up here and get ready!" Lori screamed from upstairs "We don't want to be late!"

"OK! I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I ran up the steps and into the bedroom like a bolt of lighting. When I entered the bedroom, Lori was already in the shower. She left the bathroom door open so I could see in. As I looked into the bathroom, I could see through the glass shower doors.

There was Lori; her body was being hit by the water from the shower. She had one of her hands against the wall; the other hand was busy between her legs playing with her pussy. Seeing her masturbating in the shower was getting me aroused.

I glanced at the clock and decided I had time for a quick shower with Lori. I quickly stripped off my clothes and headed to the shower. I moved forward and opened the door to the shower. Lori turned her head and noticed me when the cold air rushed into the shower stall.

My cock was rock hard and ready for some attention. Lori didn't even have time to speak; I came up behind her and pushed her against the wall. I forced Lori to bend over and spread her legs. So I could thrust the full length of my cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh, yes" Lori moaned in pleasure as my cock penetrated her pussy.

I had taken Lori by surprise but she was already so wet from masturbating that I slipped easily into her pussy.

I was grunting loudly as I kept thrusting into Lori's warm wet pussy, she felt so wonderful around cock.

"You like that don't you" I said, as I pounded her mercilessly.

"Oh! God yes, fuck me!" She moaned "You feel so fucking good"

I began thrusting harder and faster as she moaned loudly. Lori again moved her hand down to between her legs. She started to rub her clit which made her moan even louder.

"You're a slut, aren't you?" I asked as I fucked her.

"Yes, I'm your slut." Lori moaned.

Lori was working away on her clit with her fingers, as my cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy. Lori was pushing her ass back towards me with each of my forward thrusts. I was holding onto Lori's ass trying to get as much of my cock in her pussy.

I pulled out of Lori's pussy and grabbed her hips. I forced her to turn around, so she was facing me. I moved my hands around to her ass and picked her up. Lori wrapped her legs around my waist, as my cock pushed back into her pussy. I was pounding her pussy faster and harder than ever before.

"Oh God!" Lori screamed.

I could tell by the way she was trembling, Lori was having an orgasm. Lori's pussy contracted around my cock and began squeezing it like a vise. This made me start to shoot my load deep into her pussy; I emptied every ounce of cum I had in her.

Our orgasms were so mind blowing, that we must have black out. We finally returned to reality after our orgasms. I lowered Lori so she could put her feet on the ground. My cock slipped out of her pussy, cum began dripping out of her pussy and running down her legs.

"We better get ready sweetie" I said with a smile, giving her a kiss.

"Yeah, we should." Lori replied with a giggle.

We finished cleaning ourselves up and got out of the shower. We went into our bedroom to get dressed for tonight. Lori already had picked out which clothes she wanted me to wear. The clothes she chose for me, I thought were somewhat conservative. Simple white button down shirt and a pair of black slacks, I looked like a waiter from a restaurant. I got dressed rather quickly, but Lori was sitting on the bed in her robe.

"Honey, aren't you going to get ready?" I asked.

"Not yet." Lori continued "I don't want you to see what I'm going to wear."

"Why?" I said

"I want you to be surprised." Lori told me.

"OK, I'll go wait for you downstairs." I responded.

I gave Lori a peck on the cheek; I scurried out the door and down the stairs.

I didn't have to wait to long for Lori to come downstairs. I heard her coming down the stairs, so I went over to meet her. As I looked up at Lori I was a little surprised by the way she dressed. I expected to see her come downstairs dressed in a micro miniskirt and high heels. Instead Lori was wearing a full length white sable fur coat, along with a pair of black stiletto high heels and black stockings. I couldn't tell what she was wearing underneath the coat.

"So how do I look?" Lori asked.

"I thought you were going to wear your sexiest outfit?" I said.

"I am." Lori responded "You'll see it when we get to where we are going."

Even though I wanted to know, I decided that I could wait. We drove to the address Lori's friend had given her. It was a nice house in a gated community on the outskirts of the city.

I asked "What are we were going to do here?"

"It's a party for friends of ours." Lori responded.

As we walk up to the door, I noticed quite a few cars on the street in front of the house. Each car was nicer than the next; there must have been at least five Mercedes Benz's and at a Bentley. I keep thinking whose house is this and what was this party for?

We finally got up to the door and Lori rang the doorbell. This enormous black man answered the door; he stood at least 6' 6", weighed about 300 lbs. and was built like a tank.

"LORI!" the black guy screamed as he hugged and pick her up off the ground.

"Jeff." Lori said, as she gave him a kiss.

After a few seconds Jeff lowered Lori to the ground.

"Jeff, this is my new better half, Peter." Lori told him.

"Nice to meet you." Jeff said as he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you." I responded as I stuck out my hand to shake his; Jeff's hand was so huge that my hand disappeared when he grabbed it.

"Are you two ready for some fun?" Jeff asked.

"I haven't told peter why we are here." Lori told Jeff.

"Really!" Jeff replied "Come on in and I'll fill Peter in."

I was glad to here that someone was going to tell me about tonight. Jeff ushered us to room near the back of the house. It was a small room with a bar and two reclining lounge chairs facing a draped wall. Jeff told us to have a seat while he pours us some drinks. He walked over to us with the drinks and started to tell me about tonight's events.

Jeff said at first when Lori contacted him about tonight, he was pretty much against doing it. Lori then filled him in on what Sandra and Robert were doing to me. After he heard the whole story he was convinced that those two needed a lesson taught to them.

Jeff also told me that he was the drug dealer supplying Robert with his coke. Jeff was also pissed off at Robert, because Jeff gave Robert a grand worth of coke and he never came back to pay him.

Before Jeff continued to fill me in on tonight's events, I asked Lori how she knew Jeff. Lori then told me that she was Jeff's beard in college. I looked at Jeff and couldn't figure out why he needed a fake girlfriend in college; Jeff had the body of a Greek Adonis and wouldn't have a problem getting a girlfriend. I was thinking to myself why would he need a beard and that's when it hit me.

"Are you gay?" I asked Jeff.

Lori and Jeff just started laughing.

"Who says that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed?" Lori said.

"Ha, Ha." I responded sarcastically.

"I'm not going to tell you what is going to happen tonight." Jeff said "I want you to be surprised."

"OK." I said.

"This wall is a two way mirror, "Jeff said as he stood up and pulled back the drapes that covered the wall.

As the drapes were moved to the side it revealed a glass wall that looked into another room. As I looked around that room I thought Jeff was some kind of sexual freak. He had two black leather sex slings hanging down from the ceiling and all kinds of different sex toys along the walls. He even had one of those monster horse cock dildos; I thought who would be able to handle that dildo.

There were about a dozen people in the room mingling around, a couple of the women in the room looked like they would be able to handle and enjoy a dildo that size.

"You can see what is happening in the party room, but no one can see you." Jeff told us.

I knew that tonight's entertainment was going to Sandra and Robert, but what were they going to do?

"I have to get back to the party." Jeff said as he was walking out the door "Enjoy the show."

"Don't worry honey; you are going to enjoy the show." Lori whispered in my ear as she licks it with her tongue.

"Take off the fur coat." I told her.

"It's not time yet." Lori responded.

I kept thinking to myself, why was she waiting to take off her coat? When I was about to ask her, I got my answer.

Into the party room walked Sandra and Robert. It had only been a couple of weeks since the last time I saw Sandra, but she was looking wiped out. I guess from all those late night coke binges, it started to take a heavy toll on her face. You could see dark bags under Sandra's eyes and that her makeup was plastered onto her face to hide any imperfections.

Sandra was wearing a short black skirt with black thigh high stockings and a pair of black high heels; the skirt wasn't even long enough to cover the tops of her stockings. She had on a red silk blouse without a bra; I could see her hard nipples against the thin material.

Robert walked in behind Sandra and was standing next to her. He was looking around the room to see who was there. Robert was dressed kind of casual in a tight white tee shirt and a pair of jeans.

Jeff noticed that they had entered the room and called for everyone's attention.

"Listen up everybody!" Jeff screamed.

Everyone in the room became quiet and turned to listen to Jeff.

"Tonight's entertainment has just arrived." Jeff said as he pointed his finger at Sandra and Robert.

Everyone in the room moved towards them. A couple of women had moved to either side of Sandra and was checking her out. As I looked at Sandra's face she had a look of fear in her eyes. Sandra was never into the girl on girl action, she caught me once looking a porno flick of two women. She got so mad that she cut off sex with me for a month.

"This is Sandra and her brother, Robert." Jeff continued "They will be performing a live sex show for our pleasure."

Jeff then instructed them to move onto the stage. It seems that Jeff had built a small stage directly in front of the mirror wall. I guess this wasn't the first time he did something like this.

Sandra and Robert moved onto the stage and she slowly sank to her knees in front of him. Robert reached down and unzipped his jeans; he forced them down over his hips so that his erect cock was exposed and ready for some action. He then removed his tee shirt and threw it on the floor.

Robert's cock head was just inches from Sandra's lips; she reached out with one of her hands and started to slowly stroke his cock. With her other hand she cupped and gently squeezed his balls.

Robert's cock was throbbing in Sandra's hand in anticipation of what was to come. But Robert grew impatient waiting for Sandra to take his cock into her mouth. So he bucked his hips forward, pushing his cock against Sandra's lips. Sandra opened her mouth and engulfed his cock head.

"Oh yes," Robert moaned in approval as his cock disappeared into Sandra's mouth.

I turned away from what they were doing to talk to Lori.

"Lori, honey" I said "I hope that this is not your plan on getting revenge on them, because they don't seem to be suffering."

"Wait, you'll see." Lori responded "Just keep watching."

I turned back to see what was happening in the party room, Lori then stood up and walk around to the back of my chair. She began to massage my shoulders and neck, which was turning me on.

As I was looking at the sex show, Sandra was holding herself still. While Robert was pumping her mouth, just like if he was fucking her pussy. I could see Sandra struggle as he pushed his cock deeper into her throat; she was struggling to take it all in.

Robert started to tense up, as he began to shoot his load in Sandra's mouth. I could see Sandra trying to swallow as much of Robert's cum as she could; Robert kept pumping his cock into her mouth until he was nearly finished. He pulled his cock out of Sandra's mouth and shot two huge streams of cum on her face. Sandra's face was completely covered in cum.

Robert had a look of complete satisfaction on his face; Sandra just looked relieved that it was over. They didn't know that the night had just begun, there was still more to come.

Robert pulled his pants up and helped Sandra stand up. Sandra then wiped the cum off her face with Robert's tee shirt. They walked over to Jeff, who was now sitting on a stool by the bar.

Jeff had cut a couple of lines of coke on top of the bar; he offered them to Sandra and Robert. They greedily snorted the lines, like a vacuum cleaner sucks up dirt.

Sandra and Robert were now drinking and talking to different groups of people. After about 15 minutes they began to wobble.

"Now it's time for the real show." Lori told me. I guess those lines they snorted weren't really coke.

Lori started to fill me in on what she had planned with Jeff's help. Lori told me that Sandra and Robert think that by performing a live sex show tonight. Their debt to Jeff will be paid off; they don't know what's to come.

As Lori was telling me this she walked in front of me and blocked my view of the other room. Lori slowly let the fur coat that she was wearing slip off her bare shoulders. This enticed me, which made me beg for more.

Lori didn't make me wait any longer and just let the fur coat fall to floor. I became instantly erect by the site before my eyes. Lori was standing there before me wearing a black garter belt, black stockings and black stiletto high heels. She had her pussy cleanly shaven.

She knelt in front of the chair I was sitting on and ordered me to stand up. I did as I was told and quickly jumped up; she unzipped my pants and lowered them revealing my hard cock. Lori then pushed me back onto the chair; she reached out with both of her hands and began to pump my cock. Every so often Lori would lower her head and lick my cock head like a lollipop. As Lori was doing this; I turned my attention back to see what was going on in the party room.

It seems that everyone in the room were naked; Sandra and Robert were also naked on their backs in the leather sex slings. Their asses were hanging over the end and their legs up in the air. They were strapped into the slings securely so they couldn't get out; they also had orange ball gag in their mouths so they couldn't scream. The slings were both lowered to only a couple of inches off the ground.

One of the women in the room was lapping at Sandra's pussy, as another woman was tweaking Sandra's nipple and making them hard. There were also two guys standing to either side of Sandra jerking their cocks.

Sandra was thrashing her head from side to side, looking like she wanted to scream. The woman that was tugging on Sandra's tits lowered her head and said something in Sandra's ear. Sandra stopped thrashing and turned a pale white. She was glaring directly at the woman lapping at her pussy.

I was wondering what Sandra was told, that made her turn white. Lori now was giving me a very wet blowjob; she was slowly bobbing her head up and down on my cock. By what I saw in the other room and the blowjob Lori was giving me; I thought I was going to shoot my load. That's when Robert in the sex sling caught my eye.

Jeff was now completely naked lying down underneath the sling Robert was on. Jeff's cock was huge in its erect state; it must have been at least a foot long and as thick as Italian sausage. There was also a black woman on her knees in front of Robert forcing three of her fingers into Robert's ass; I guess preparing him for Jeff's cock.

The woman pulled her fingers out of Robert's ass; she grabbed Jeff's cock and aimed it at Robert's asshole. I could see Jeff's cock slowly pushing into Robert's ass. In no time Jeff's entire cock was completely embedded in Robert's ass. I could see Robert was not enjoying this because his face was wincing in pain.

It was fantastic for me to see the asshole who fucked me over, getting fucked in the ass. I was getting so turned on by what was happening in the other room; I needed to get my dick into a tight warm space. I told Lori to stop blowing me and get onto my lap. She climbed onto my lap facing me with her knees on either side of my thighs.

12