The Bachelorette Party Video Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my cock and slid it into Lori's warm wet pussy. She had the most incredible muscle control in her cunt. She clamped her pussy muscles around my cock. It felt like Lori's pussy was giving me a hand job, that was how tight she could make her pussy.

As I was fucking Lori, I looked over her shoulder to see what was happening with Robert and received another surprised. The Black woman that was fingering Robert's asshole stood up and was getting undressed. She had removed the dress that she was wearing and exposed her body. She had tight ass, nice firm B cup tits, long muscular legs and a thick eight inch cock.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing; the black woman was a she male. She dropped to her knees in front of Robert and whispered something in his ear. Robert's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

She then put a condom on her cock and squirted KY Jelly on it. She had placed the tip of her cock right next to Jeff's cock, which was already in Robert's ass. The black woman began to ease her cock into Robert's ass. Little by little her cock disappeared into Robert's ass, along side Jeff's cock. Robert now had two huge cocks in his ass at the same time.

Jeff and the woman were like a finely tuned motor. As one went deep into Robert's ass; the other was pulling out. I could see Robert was crying in pain. I was getting so excited I was fucking Lori even harder. I kept telling Lori thank you for what she had planned.

I then turned my attention towards Sandra. She still had a woman lapping at her pussy and now six guys were standing over her jerking off. I guess the guys standing over her were also gay and had no intention of fucking her.

The woman stopped lapping Sandra's pussy, stood up and went over to the sex toy wall. She grabbed a gigantic butt plug and brought it over to where Sandra was hanging. The woman ordered two of the guys to pull Sandra's legs higher so her asshole was accessible. After the guys lifted Sandra's legs, the woman in on swift motion forced the entire butt plug into Sandra's ass.

Sandra began to cry in pain and I was in my glory. I couldn't imagine what was next, after the woman shoved the butt plug into Sandra's ass, she stood up and stripped. This woman was a real woman, no dick. But I guess that she wanted a cock, because she strapped on a harness with a foot long dildo attached.

She had the sling that Sandra was on lifted up. This way Sandra's pussy was at the same height as the strap on cock. The woman greased the strap on cock with KY jelly so it could slide into Sandra's pussy easily.

The woman then took hold of the chains of the sling, began to rock Sandra back and forth. This way the strap on cock would penetrate Sandra's pussy; as she pulled Sandra closer and it would ease out as she pushed Sandra away.

The woman after a couple of thrusts into Sandra's pussy developed an evil look in her eye. She had another woman stand by Sandra's head and had two guys pull Sandra's legs as far apart as possible.

The woman by Sandra's head grabbed Sandra's shoulders and swung her forward; as the woman fucking Sandra's pussy forced entire strap on cock into Sandra's pussy. Sandra is only an average size woman; so that strap on cock must have pushed through her cervix into her womb. Sandra passed out on the sling, I guess from the pain.

I couldn't hold out any longer, I needed to cum. I told Lori to get on the floor so I could fuck her doggy style while I watch what was going on in the other room. Lori got down on the floor on all fours and I came up behind her. I was ramming my cock furiously into Lori's pussy; I was just about to cum when I saw something in the other room.

Jeff and the She male were finished fucking Robert's ass. This is when the remaining guys in the room stood over Robert and were jerking off. Each one of those guys when they started to cum would shoot their loads on Robert's face.

I thought to myself what a great ending for tonight's events. But it wasn't over; Jeff had one more humiliating task in mind. Jeff took the horse cock dildo and was shoving it up Robert's ass. His ass was so stretched out that the dildo's giant cock head slipped in easily. Robert was thrashing his head about so violently, that you thought he was going to break his neck.

I was unable to hold back any longer I started to shoot load after creamy load of hot cum deep inside Lori's pussy. When Lori felt me erupt inside of her she let out a scream as an orgasm ripped through her body.

After Lori and I were finished we got dressed and left the house through the back door. All the way home I kept thanking her for what she had done. I fucked Lori once again before we went to sleep that night.

The next day Jeff called Lori and filled her in on what had happened after we left. It seems that everyone at the party took turns fucking Sandra and Robert. The party finally ended around five in the morning after everyone shot at least one load into both Sandra's and Robert's asses.

Jeff then had a couple of the people from the party drop off Sandra and Robert. Instead of bringing them home; they were dropped off naked on a street corner in the city. They were told to find their own way home.

I thanked Jeff for helping me get revenge on Sandra and Robert. He said Lori was the one that came up with the plan and that I better keep her happy.

"You never know what would happen if you pissed Lori off." Jeff warned me.

I make sure that Lori is happy everyday, because I don't ever want to end up in one of those slings.

I wouldn't mind putting Lori in one; it looks like it might be fun.

To be continued:

12