The Bachelorette Party Video Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I empty my balls into Lori's throat; I was satisfied that I would be able to fuck Donna for a while.

I was then able to return my full attention back to Donna. I attacked her with renewed vigor; I spread Donna's ass cheeks once again and lubricated her asshole with my fingers.

I started working my fingers in and out of Donna's asshole, until she loosened up. I was sliding my fingers easily in and out of her asshole. Donna quivered and groaned as her orgasm began to build.

All the while Donna was licking Lori's pussy; she was penetrating Lori's pussy with her tongue. Lori was twitching and moaning in pleasure. She began to moan even louder as Donna inserted a finger into Lori's ass.

This was getting me so aroused that I needed to get my cock inside of Donna's ass. I couldn't wait any longer; I asked Donna if she was ready for me.

Donna lifted her head from Lori's pussy and mumbled for me to stick it in her ass. So without any delay my fingers were replaced by my cock.

I pressed the head of my dick inside Donna's ass with relative ease. I could feel her ass muscles stretching to fit me inside of her. I was transfixed by the sight of my cock disappearing into her ass.

Inch by inch I eased my aching cock in until the first eight inches were buried inside of her. Then with one final thrust I forced the last two inches of my cock in her, until the tight ring of her ass gripped the base of my cock.

I fucked Donna very slowly at first, little by little easing my cock in and out of her ass. As I would pull out of Donna's ass, it felt like her asshole was trying to hold me in.

I eased my cock out until only the head was inside then slid forward all the way. I picked up speed as she got accustomed to my cock being in her ass.

Lori groans were becoming louder as she started to cum; Lori's pussy juice flowed like a river into Donna's mouth. Donna was quickly swallowing as she lapped at Lori's cunt. I could feel Donna's orgasm building.

As I was watching Donna finish off Lori, I began to brutally fuck Donna's ass.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" Donna screamed.

Donna's muscles tightened up, it felt like her ass was going to rip my cock off my body. That sent me over the edge. She was begging for me to cum in her ass.

I wanted this feeling to last forever; but I needed to shoot my load as far up her ass as was possible. I kept forcing my cock as deep as it would go, really pumping her ass hard.

Then it happened with one final push, my balls tighten and I began to cum inside her ass. Donna was pushing back against me clamping her ass muscles around my cock sucking it dry. Donna had her third orgasm of the day; as she felt my warm creamy cum splash inside of her ass.

When Donna's orgasm ran its course she collapsed face down into Lori's pussy and I fell on top of Donna. We stayed like that for a while before the girls lied down next to each other and fell asleep.

I got up out of bed and turned off the camcorder. I turned back to look at the bed where the girls were sleeping; I just kept thinking to myself that this memory will last forever. I climbed back into bed between the girls and fell asleep.

The following morning I woke up to feel Donna slowly stroking my dick. She knelt between my legs and placed her wet lips on the tip of my cock. I watched her tongue lick around the head, then up and down the shaft before she took my cock into her mouth. The feeling of her warm wet mouth made me instantly erect.

I was enjoying the wonderful feeling Donna's mouth was giving me. She took her time and sucked the entire length from tip to base using only her mouth.

Lori woke up and saw what Donna was doing to me. I didn't have to say anything to her; Lori climbed in between my legs and joined Donna. They were taking turns on sucking my cock and licking my balls.

The familiar sensation began to build inside and I knew I would cum soon. Lori was licking and massaging my balls, while Donna was sucking on my cock.

Just before shooting my load, Donna stopped sucking on my cock. She lifted her head off my cock and grabbed it with her hand. Donna was rapidly stroking my cock with her hand, as Lori and her were licking my cock head like a lollipop.

I shot my first load of the day high into the air. It splashed down on my belly and cock. The girls used their tongues to lick my balls and stomach clean. Then they sucked the remaining cum from my cock until I was dry.

"Did you enjoy that?" Lori asked me as she licked her lips.

"More than you could imagine." I responded with the sound of exhaustion.

"Can we do it again?" Donna asked with a smile.

In fact we did it another four time's that day, as well as many other things. Donna left house later that day; as she was walking out the door she told Lori that she was sore from all the fucking. But then she added that it was a good kind of soreness.

As Donna got into her car to go home, Lori and I turned to one another and smiled. We found a keeper in Donna and planned on fucking her as often as possible.

To be continued...

12