The Back Alley Ch. 01

Story Info
A night much anticipated.
4.5k words
4.53
12.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the subtle chime of an incoming message on my phone. My pulse quickens in that familiar pavlovian response as it's a tone I've assigned to her alone.

Krystal: I see you ... I'm across the room, little black dress and very high heels .. as you requested ;)

Me: Meet me near the washrooms towards the back in two minutes

Krystal: I so need to see you right now... damn martinis :P

Me: You know how much I love you like this baby... my hot, half drunk little whore

Krystal:"blushing" ... yes ... I know how much... I do remember, sometimes only too well ... on my way

I make my way carelessly through the crowd , my cock already semi hard in anticipation of seeing her again. The crowd so elegant and well dressed for this charity event at the local 5 star hotel. I ended up with tickets because of my involvement on our company's social committee. My hot little text partner however... she was part of the social elite for this small city, and as such her presence at these types of functions was almost expected.

I took my time working my way through the (mostly happy drunk) upper class crowd to the bathrooms... knowing she's there... waiting ... no doubt my simple instructions followed to the letter. The thought brings such a smile to my face and I shake my head at how she still has such an immediate powerful effect on me.

I can see her now, pretending to be in the line up for the girls room. Elegant form fitting little black dress just above the knee... long slim oh so silky legs, her well manicured feet in some amazing designer shoes. I know her every proportion so intimately I can guess that tonight her heels must be at least 4 inches... maybe closer to 5, a delicious shiver of anticipation travels down my spine at the first sight of her. My hunger, already raging is now starting to border on ravenous.

I know just what those shoes do to accentuate her perfect little ass, the one she is so paranoid about. How it emphasizes the curves, tips her hips out at just the perfect angle to attract attention, male ... and female also it seems. I notice the woman two places behind her surrepticiously checking her out.

I slip into a dark alcove just across from the line up and IM her again ..

Me: I can see you babe, you look stunning tonight... and I see you followed my instructions... you are such a good girl.

Your head swivels around searching for me, vainly trying to see me in the darkened room. From less than ten feet away I can almost see your brilliant, startlingly blue eyes glowing behind the mask worn for the event.

Me: The lady two places behind you is checking you out ... and now she is wondering what that little wisp of black satin and lace is around your neck... are they wet babe?

Krystal: Yes they are fucking wet, and you'll love my scent on them too :P ... and btw ...what lady is "checking me out"??

Me: Imagine if she knew what you were about to do in the alley behind this hotel in 3 minutes... do you think she'd be shocked? Jealous? Turned on? Hmmm I think she's turned on already according to her nipples, wonder can she sense your scent too?

Krystal: Hmmm you and your fucking multiple choice questions ... I'd say all of the above :)

Me: Yes ... speaking of multiple choice ... he's almost here... outside in the alley waiting for us. See the door to the left about 10 feet away? Just outside that door...

I see your head turn quickly and spot the door as you distractedly bite your bottom lip. That little affectation always quickens my pulse, sending blood rushing to my cock, feeling it thicken and swell ... finally pulsing in rhythm with my heartbeat. Just from watching you bite your bottom lip.

I shake my head slightly at just how much great sex is mental... and just how effortlessly she slips inside my head on our little adventures like this.

You sense the slight movement and turn your head my way, making out my outline in the shadows. A soft sexy smile transforms the part of your face showing under the delicate mask sitting on that pert little nose.

The smile that just melts me every time, I wonder to myself if she how deep my feelings run for her? Strange how those tender feelings can co exist with those "other" darker more sensual feelings on sexually charged nights like this. It's those "other" feelings that brought us together in the first place.

My need to dominate grows every time we share a sexy adventure. We do have vanilla sex, we are well matched there as well...

But this, this is something else entirely. On nights like this all my senses are so alive... Scent , touch, taste... all supercharged. Sex in public is high on both our lists of turn ons. We seem to feed off each other in situations like this. Dangerous.

As we get closer I can almost feel the electricity building, I notice her focus on my approach, I can see her hunger now in those glowing blue eyes behind the mask. We are both so ... aware of each other. I recognize her scent immediately, my cock responding by throbbing in my underwear. The scent of her arousal probably coming from the barely noticeable wisp of lace and satin wrapped carelessly around her elegant throat... her panties of course. I instructed her to remove them the first time her husband left their table to mingle. They would have been soaked by the time she arrived anyway. We've been anticipating this night for a while.

I resist my instinct to caress her cheek .. knowing she would also instinctively rub her head against my hand , craving the affection ... needing my touch.

I slowly walk by her, pretending to be looking at my phone, back to the door to the alleyway behind the hotel. She slips out of line to the ladies just as it was her turn to go. I watch her walk towards me , her well practiced sway effortless even in those almost 5" heels. I can detect a little extra motion in her walk making my eyes glitter as I know she has followed yet another instruction.

I slip into an alcove by the door out of sight of the washrooms and she comes to me, trying to appear nonchalant but I can feel the air around us charged with sexual energy. I reach out and caress her cheek with the back of my hand. She does indeed instinctively rub her cheek against my touch at the same time spreading her legs for me... instinctively knowing what we both want.

I slip my left arm around her slim waist and turn her... pinning her against the wall in the dark alcove next to the door, kissing her soft welcoming lips and sliding the fingertips of my right hand up the silky skin of her inner thigh then easily sliding two fingers deep into her wet heat.

She gasps at the sudden shift from a gentle loving caress on the cheek to being pinned against the wall, ravagingly kissed and finger fucked. I can feel the inner muscles of her oh so tight pussy throbbing as they grip my fingers. She moans softly into our hot kiss. Her lubrication starts dripping out on to my thrusting fingers, my thumb rubbing little soft circles all around her engorged clit. I can feel her just melting into me as I pin her tight to the wall.

I break our hot kiss and slide my left hand up her back into her perfectly done dirty blonde hair... twining my fingers in it and gently pulling her head back to look in her lust filled blue eyes... my lips turn up into a lopsided smile and I murmur... "Hmmm... missed me huh Baby?"

Her soft hands slide off my shoulders and down over my chest... along my flat stomach until they slowly trace the outline of my hips... her "weakness" for me apparently.

She looks up with that look of trust and lust that I've come to know and cherish too well ... "You have no idea Babe..."

"I'm thinking perhaps I do ... have an idea" I whisper through clenched teeth as she lightly traces the outline of my hard cock through my dress pants with the fingertips of her left hand.

"My friend is just outside the alley, he'll be pulling in on his Harley any second, we'll hear him..." I tell her... "last chance to say the safeword".

A threesome with either another man or a woman was one of the top things on our sexual bucket list since we started chatting on the internet when we first met. Tonight would be the night that item gets to be explored and enjoyed... we'd been talking, planning and fantasizing around this night for quite a while now.

Our unusual relationship has been 90% foreplay and teasing through IM , webcam and phone calls...and 10% skin on delicious warm skin physical pleasing... but oh how we make good use of that 10%.

I feel her silken wet, hot pussy involuntarily squeeze the two fingers of my right hand buried deep inside her as we hear the unmistakeable sound of a Harley with loud pipes enter the alley just outside the door. She bites her bottom lip again ... damn ... and looks up at me, her amazingly bright baby blue eyes burning... "I want this ... so much"...

I slip the heavy black leather handcuffs out of my pocket and dangle them in front of her glittering lust filled eyes. She immediately crosses her wrists behind her back and I reach around her, snapping the cuffs in place, rendering her helpless in an instant. I know how her pussy would have released a gush of fluid just from that simple act. I know how much the thought of being helpless in a back alley with two men turns her on.

I unzip her purse and reach inside... pulling out her studded pink leather collar ... the silver heart dangling from it simply engraved with "Krystal" on one side and "whore" in flowing script lettering on the other. A gift from the night that I took her anal cherry that she so willingly offered. I smile softly as I imagine her thoughts as she retrieved her collar from wherever she keeps it at home and put it in her purse. Then walked around the rest of the evening knowing it was there as she mingled and played the perfect wife. Which of course she is... with one tiny flaw.

I snap her pretty collar onto her delicate neck and pull the silver chain leash from my own pocket clipping it in place. Noting the shiver that must have travelled up her spine from her clit as she slips into her role... leaving our day to day lives behind and indulging in our secret fantasy life. Amazing the trust we have built up over the years... enough for her to hand complete control over to me on adventurous nights like this.

I wrap the leash around my left hand and I push the panic bar on the door to the alley open with my right. I give a gentle tug as she feigns some resistance making both of us smile, then follows me out. I slip a small piece of duct tape that I had in my pocket just for this purpose (details, details) over the latch on the door, allowing us quick access back inside.

The light from the Harley is pointed at the back door and I know my friend is enjoying the sight as she steps into the alley behind me. The engine is off now and only his light is on, our shadows hard onto the grey concrete of the hotel wall behind us.

I slip behind her and glance around the alley .. all clear. The lights so bright as I slide my hands down from her waist, over her thin black dress until my fingertips meet her warm skin just under the hemline. I trace little circles and tell her to spread her legs. I can feel the tremor ripple through her as my hands slide her dress up her thighs in the glaring light. her legs spreading wider, knowing the man on the bike can see how wet her inner thighs are, her pussy creaming more as my hands glide up her thighs, hesitating briefly as the hemline of her dress draws even with her perfectly smooth pubic mound. Her ass involuntarily presses into my groin as I continue lifting her dress, slowly exposing her silky smooth soaking wet cunt. I imagine my friend enjoying the sight, not believing it would be just as we discussed. His cock must be throbbing now. He agreed to the terms of no masturbating for two weeks... something all three of us adhered to as part of the build up for tonight. Three extra horny, two partially drunk adults about to live out their wicked fantasy together.

My friend is a work aquaintance. He works in another department of our company and also owns a half interest in a martial arts school as his after work distraction. We both shared our martial arts backgrounds and realized that we shared similar temperments as well as an outlook on life.

He immediately came to mind when my sex partner and I started chatting about making our threesome fantasy a reality. He is a newcomer to town having been here only 18 months. An inch shorter than me at six feet even, he is heavier built as he likes the weights a little more. But very little body fat, I know she will be seriously turned on by him.

I slide my right hand down and spread her outer labia with my two fingers, exposing her swollen sensitive clit to the cool night air. A soft little moan escapes her throat at being held like this. Her pink glistening pussy on display for a strange man whom she will be fucking and sucking in just a few short moments.

At a signal from me he clicks off his headlight leaving the alley lit by a streetlight at the end and a single flourescent fixture just above the alley door. Her flawless skin glows in the semi darkness, more than enough light for the events about to take place.

I hold her collar casually in my left hand, the fingers of my right hand alternating between sliding deep inside her and then rubbing light circles all around her sensitive clit, rubbing her wetness all over her throbbing cunt. She is super aroused now... willing to try anything... we have yet to find her limits when she is like this. We may find it tonight I think, certainly test her limits, even with her like this there must be some line we can't cross... we just haven't found it yet.

My friend slides off his bike and walks over. His eyes hungry at the erotic sight in front of him. The bulge of his cock hard in his black leather pants very obvious as he approaches.

I slide my two fingers out of her and paint her mouth with her own wetness making her bare lipstick free lips slippery and wet.

"Open your mouth " I whisper... she does and at my nod he leans in and kisses her pressing her tight between us. Taking her mouth in a slow sensual kiss, tasting her sweet wetness at the same time. We trap her between us, letting her feel the thick hardness of our cocks pressing into her from the front and behind. His strong chest crushes her breasts as she moans into his demanding kiss. My hands slide up, lowering the shoulder straps of her dress and pulling it down exposing her hard nipples as I roll them in my fingers.

She is lost in the feel of two men taking her, helpless as our hands caress, tease and fuck her. His hands slide up her thighs and reach for her perfect ass. Squeezing and lifting her up off her feet, pinning her between us. Losing ourselves in the feeling of warm flesh, hot hands and wet searching kisses with her. The scent of her arousal working on both of us.

I nod to him and he steps back suddenly and lowers her to the ground, her legs shaky in her spike heels. He unzips his leather pants and takes out his hard cock, already wet with precum. I whipser in her ear "squat down and suck it my hot little whore, I've bragged to him about your oral skills, don't disappoint me."

She squats immediately, I steady her, holding her collar and tracing the last bit of her own wetness around her lips. He rubs his wet cockhead around her open mouth, mixing his clear precum with hers. I snap a pic with my phone as her lips slide over the head of only the third man she has ever been with. He moans as she works her oral magic. She loves to suck cock and it shows. He is almost there from all the foreplay and now he has this voracious sex goddess in her elegant mask working his cock like her life depended on it. I take in the sight of my beautiful lover really getting into her rhythm now, taking his cock deeper, gagging and fighting it with each downstroke. His hands twine in her hair as the nasty wet sounds of her mouth on his cock fill the dark alley. I pull her head off him suddenly and take her over to his bike pushing her across the warm leather seat. Her ass up and exposed, her tits hanging over the seat. He is so close now, we stand in front of her letting her try and take both cockheads in her mouth at once. She does, stretching her mouth around the two throbbing cocks as we each take a nipple and roll it between our strong fingers in time to her sucking.

Her hips hump the seat of the bike desperately trying to get some friction on her clit. I reach over her back and pull her sexy little dress up over her writhing hips. We each take one of her firm ass cheeks in a hand and spread her open... revealing that she did follow all of my instructions. The base of her thick black butt plug is exposed as we spread her open. Her labia pink and glistening in the dim light.

I spank her left ass cheek as we force our cocks into her stretched mouth, holding her leash as I spank her left asscheek and he starts with her right. Alternating back and forth ... the sounds so loud in the alley. The gagging gurgling of her cocksucking mixed with the sharp quick spanks on her ass cheeks until they are glowing pink.

I nod to him again and he pulls his cock from her mouth and walks around the bike. I can see her eyes following him as he walks behind her sliding on a condom.

"Yes baby, you're finally going to get your wish, two hard cocks tonight."

I slide my cock out until just the head is brushing her shiny swollen lips.

"Open your mouth, my sexy little whore ... feel his hard cock slapping your ass? we're so going to enjoy fucking you baby"

He spreads her ass cheeks wide with his strong hands and places the head of his cock into the shiny wet folds. Slowly rubbing it up and down... spreading her wetness and enjoying the feel of her clinging wet labia on his sensitive shaft. Finally holding it, hard and throbbing, at the entrance to her sloppy wet pussy. Then placing his hands on her hips ready to impale her on his hard cock at my signal.

"Look at me baby" ... she looks up at me eyes burning with lust through her mask, mouth wide open ... whimpering in need ... I nod and her scream is cut off by my cock sliding into her throat in time with the strange thick hard cock thrusting into her tight hot pussy. She finds the edge of the leather seat right on her clit as we fuck her, bent over, her legs spreading wider, giving her body to us for our pleasure ... and hers.

We start fucking her with powerful strokes, her whimpers and moans adding some background music to the nasty beat of two hard cocks plunging into her wetness. Her saliva is dripping from her chin and her pussy juice bubbling out of her tight cunt on his every withdrawal. I feel her orgasm hit her hard... see the pink cheeks of her ass clenching and unclenching in that ageless rhythm, the exquisite sensation sending our friend over the edge too ... hammering her hard and holding it deep inside as he cums so hard inside her. She loves the feel of hard cock deep up inside as she's coming. As his thrusts slow and finally stop I look down into her glazed eyes and slip my cock out of her pretty mouth. He smiles and pulls his semi hard cock out of her with a nasty wet sucking sound, slides off the condom, ties it and tosses it in a nearby trash as we switch places, I still have her leash in my hand as I walk around the bike.

She is gasping for breath leaning across the seat as I step between her splayed legs and unceremoniously thrust my cock into her freshly fucked aching pussy. Her startled yelp quickly changing to deeper breathing as she adjusts to another cock fucking her, no rest for my wicked angel tonight.

Our friend positions himself at her head and she takes all of his semi hard cock into his mouth, working her magic on it as I find her sensitive places, fucking her through another orgasm as his cock starts growing again in her mouth. She realizes now that this isn't going to be over quickly. She will feel this fucking for days after. Sucking one of us until they're hard while the other enjoys her tight cunt. Some women were made for fucking, Krystal is one of them, completely insatiable... my whore.

12