The Back Alley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel her starting to come again, the inner muscles of her tight cunt milking me... sending me over the edge for the third time in a little over half an hour since we slipped out the back door. I'm snipped so I get to empty my semen deep inside her each time. The first load after two weeks was massive, now after three times with each of us her pussy is swollen, stretched and leaking my cum all over her thighs. The butt plug in her ass making her already tight pussy that much tighter.

Now on what we all know will be our last cum, her warm talented mouth sucks me to hardness once again as he drills her now very wet sloppy pussy... I pull out of her... undo her handcuffs and kiss her cum scented lips softly.

"One more thing before you can go back to enjoying the party baby..." I walk behind her as our friend pulls out and slowly eases her buttplug out leaving her ass gaping open. I step between her spread thighs, push my cockhead to her stretched rosebud and slide my hardness into her well teased welcoming ass... making her hump her hips back into me again... like I said ... insatiable.

I turn her around as I lean against the alley wall, easily lifting her up, holding her legs open as I thrust my cock in and out of her hot tight ass, going deeper with every stroke. Our friend steps between her spread thighs and forces his cock into her well fucked cunt, she automatically wraps her silky legs around his hips as he penetrates her pussy. I can feel the pressure of his cock through the thin membrane of flesh separating us inside my hot little whore. Such an erotic sensation... I wonder what she must be feeling now with two hard cocks driving so deep inside her, just as we fantasized.

He starts kissing her as we establish a hot fucking rhythm with her pinned between our sweaty bodies. She starts a high pitched keening sound from back in her throat ... she is loving being pinned between two hard men taking their pleasure from her willing body.

She has three explosive orgasms so quickly from the intense stimulation before we can time our final orgasms with her last. The sound and feel is indescribable as we all cum together in a writhing tangle of limbs and dripping sex. Our hard breathing and the rhythmic sounds of our fucking blending in to the background noise of the city outside the dim alley.

As we bask in the afterglow of the most intense sex of all our lives he leans in and kisses her softly then slides his now soft cock out of her. "Thanks for the wild ride and the amazing memories Krystal, you were everything he said you would be and more." I still hold you open as he backs away, tucking in his satisfied cock then zips up and gets on his bike. His headlight lights you up... spread open with my cock still in your ass as he starts his engine and backs away, turns and eases from the alley. Your wet thighs and tummy glowing red in the shine from his brake light as he turns the corner and is gone.

I lift her easily off my cock and set her very shaky legs back down on the dirty pavement. I hold her close as she gets her balance and her breath back.

The peace I always feel after sex with her envelops me as I unclip the pink collar and the leash. Dropping the collar into her purse, along with her butt plug.

Such a strange dichotomy, this peace and contentment I feel after sex with her. I'm not sure which is more addictive, this deep contentment or the incredible intensity of any kind of sex with her.

When she can finally find her voice she whispers " That was fucking amazing babe...you know there is no going back now don't you?"

I smile softly as I hold her close, listening to her breathing return to normal "It was even better than I could have imagined baby... there is no going back..."

12