The Back of a Motorcycle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dulcet
Dulcet
20 Followers

"Oh... oh..." He hear heavy breathing.

When his hand dipped just below her pants she said, "Stop."

He sat up suddenly and moved back to the chair, "I am sorry. I told you -"

"I want you too." She took his hand and kissed it. "But you have to know everything."

"Okay. I agree. I am pretty sure I agree we should we should wait." He was okay holding her hand, it helped now a little bit. "Just spit it out. Tell me what you are."

"A werewolf... like a real one." She said is softly.

"Okay." He nodded. "Who is Lupus?"

"Wait a minute." She was confused. "You're just okay with that?"

"I was into it in high school." He shrugged. "I saw you transform and we just drove and I sat there and thought about it... I am okay with it. Who is Lupus?"

"He's the strongest in our pack. His mate was killed last year. He hasn't been the same since. He was my father's best Beta -"

"Okay slow down. What is a mate?"

She smiled slowly and blushed, "It's sort of a lifetime partner."

"They called me your mate."

"That's..." She looked away. This wasn't how she thought she'd find her mate. Her father had said that everyone in their family for centuries had found their mates in a wolf and not in a human. She figured her mate would know all this already. "That's why you feel crazy inside for me. That's why I feel crazy inside."

His movement was sudden, he pulled her into his lap, "So it's okay for me to want you really bad like this? This is normal? If that guy would have let me get by him I would have done everything I could to kill Lupus... I still want to kill him."

"It's normal, but you're not a wolf. He would have just taken your head and crushed it." She lightly trailed her hand through his hair. "I begged Rupert and Alex to help me. I was glad they did."

"You talked to me in my mind."

"I did." She kissed his jaw. "I could do it again if you want."

"That's okay." He kissed her mouth. "I am not ready to move that fast into this weirdness."

She pulled back, "I am not weird. I am just different."

"I didn't mean it that way." He tried to pull her jaw back over to kiss her more.

But she pushed him away and tried to stand up. He knew he could hold her and he wanted too, and he was going too... but she shoved hard and sat back on the bed.

"You're strong." He said with surprise.

She wiped tears away, "You're not going to understand. I don't know what to do. If my father were here I'd ask him, but he isn't."

"I am sorry." He wasn't used to being gentle, but with her that's all her wanted to be. "Please come back over here."

She shook her head, "It's tonight."

"What is?"

"The full moon. Lupus is going to take an Alphas position." He opened his mouth. "It's the leader of the pack. He wants a mate when he does it and he chose me."

"But I thought I was your mate."

"He's going to force it."

"Like hell he is -"

"What can you do?" She glared at him. "You're a human. Weaker than even I am. Don't you see? He's laid claim to me and he would never go back on it. The only way is to make him submit in the circle. But he'd kill you in less than ten seconds."

"Never felt more inadequate in my life." He laughed a little.

"This isn't funny. This is your life -"

"And yours because for now on you're part of my life." He blurted it and didn't realize what he was saying, but when it was out he realized it was true. "We could run."

"Lupus will come looking."

"I don't mind running forever." He shrugged. "I feel like that's what I've been doing anyway."

"What do you run from?"

"Everyone."

"You're as much of a mystery to me as I am to you." She couldn't help herself and pulled his hand into hers again.

He wanted more contact, but waited, "Can you make me a wolf?"

She looked up sharply, "Yes, but..."

"You've been thinking that this whole time. Haven't you?"

"If I could make myself human for you I would. Then Lupus wouldn't want me." She was crying again. He reached up with his free hand and wiped her tears. Then pulled her face to kiss him.

"I'd do it for you." He kissed her again.

"You couldn't go back. Your family -"

"I grew up bouncing from foster care family to foster care family. I have nobody. As soon as I hit eighteen I bought my bike and left. I find jobs in towns, stay a few months and save up and then go again." If she wouldn't come to him, he'd go to her. His hands were around her waist. He whispered in her ear, "I've never told anyone that."

"If I turn you know you'd be out for a week." She let him kiss her neck. "But you'd be safe. It's sacred for a human to turn to a wolf. Lupus wouldn't be able to touch you once I bit you."

"Bite me, huh?" His hand was over a breast. "Can we do it after -"

"We do it during." She moved to straddle him.

They kissed and groped for several minutes. He helped her slide her shirt off, but he stopped and said, "You mentioned you've seen a lot of naked men."

She threw her head back and laughed, "My pack isn't very afraid of nudity. When we go into our wolves and back in the nude. So it's not very practical to be modest."

"Oh." He kept looking at her though.

"But I am a virgin."

He let out a heavy breath, "I mean I would have been fine with it. However, I am feeling really possessive right now and so -"

She kissed him and pushed him back on the bed. He kept being surprised at the force of her pushes and it made him wonder how this was all going to go. But he decided he'd do his best in any case and pulled her back with him. Still straddling him she sat up and took her shirt off. As she tried to take off her bra, he said, "Wait, let me do it."

Something aggressive washed over her, "I'll do it."

But he moved fast and unclasped it before she did, "I said I'll do it sweetheart."

She giggled, she liked that, and went back to kissing him. She might have been strong, but she didn't really weigh anything and that confused him. Her breasts were perfect, they perky and round and not too big, but just right for him. He turned her so she was under him, but he had a feeling it was only because she let him. He moved down to pull her shoes off and they didn't unlock eyes for an instant. Then he slid her pants down and finally her panties. She was perfect, nicely shaved and beautiful down there. He kissed up her thigh until he kiss her softness. He spent a lot of time down there, she ran her fingers through his hair as he made love to her with his mouth. She let out a cry and was withering soon enough.

He was incredibly ready. He'd had sex with a few girls in high school, but he'd been alone for two years now and he wanted her now.

He moved up her body and kissed her. She was looking into his eyes when he rubbed his hardness against her soft, she said, "I told you I was a virgin -"

"I believe you."

"I don't know... am I doing this right? What am I supposed to do for you?"

He smiled slowly, "We'll learn together. Right now I am going to take your virginity. It'll hurt a little, I'll do it slow."

She bit her lip, nodded.

She was incredibly wet, after rubbing himself against her a few more times he lined up and pushed. She gasped and her eyes went wide as the sensations. He pushed a little more, then a little more, and then he said, "Are you okay?"

"It doesn't hurt. I have happen to have a high pain tolerance... it's just a lot of pressure and it's new." She let out a cry when he pushed all the way in then.

Then he settled, "Did that hurt?"

"No..." She was panting. "Incredible."

He grunted and shifted, "I hear you. When... you said..."

"When do I bite?" She giggled and ran her hands all over him. "You'll see. I let you be on top, but I get to surprise you."

"You let me be on top?"

She flipped them over without losing connection and pinned his arms. It was true, he couldn't move his arms and her thighs clenched like steel at his hips, "Let you, Maxi."

He didn't like that nickname and tried to get her to move, "Get me back on top right now, Tala."

She giggled and eased up, it was Max who flipped them back over, "Don't do that again. It pissed me off."

"There is a wolf in you I bet." She nipped at his neck.

He pumped into her then, fast and furious style. She had been surprised initially, but then was soon moaning and moving about restlessly. He almost came when she did again, he felt her muscles contract all around his shaft, but he had a feeling he needed to wait. At one point she opened her eyes and they glowed golden. He leaned her into her and turned his thrusting into slow love making. She met his eyes and said, "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be." He kissed her before though. "Should I finish?"

"You will." She leaned up and bit the skin between his shoulder and neck deeply.

It was painful, but the wonderful part of the sensation shot to his dick and he went over the edge. It was a blinding orgasm and he held Tala closed to himself as her arms clung back around him. He saw stars, but then he saw blackness.

Dulcet
Dulcet
20 Followers
12