The Back Row

Story Info
Public sex in the back row of a movie theater.
806 words
3.84
62.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's sit in the back row . . ." And you licked your lips slowly . . . and my cock twitched, and began to get hard again . . .

As we walked into the theater the lights dimmed, and we grabbed some seats in the back row. I looked around and saw that the small crowd in the theater was concentrated in the first half of the seats-good.

The previews began their attempts at seducing the minds of the audience, and at the same time you began to unzip my pants, and slid your fingers inside my underwear to grab my hard, thick erection.

With some effort, you managed to pull the bar of hot iron out of my underwear and into the cool air of the theater. You took a quick scan of the seats around us to make sure nobody was looking, and then swallowed my cock in one swift gulp.

As the head of my cock entered the lower regions of your throat, and then passed your adam's apple, I tried not to moan loudly, and at the same time keep an eye out for ushers and late comers entering the theater.

Instead of sliding up and down my cock with your mouth, you kept me trapped deep inside your throat, savouring the length and thickness of my cock filling your mouth. I gripped the armrests of my chair in an effort to keep myself quiet, and wondered at the fact that I had just fucked you in the ass in an elevator, and yet you were sucking my cock like it was the most delicious thing in the world-it made my cock even harder, if that was possible.

I suddenly had an insane urge to bury my face in your pussy, and I tried to lift your face up off of my cock-your teeth locked down onto the base of my cock in resistance, and I almost came from the pain and pleasure of your teeth digging into its base.

So, seeing as you wouldn't release my cock, I slid down off of my chair onto the floor of the theater, your mouth still refusing to let go. This put my head between your legs, and I quickly undid the button of your jeans, and unzipped you.

At this point you decided it was time to come up for some air, and my cock slid out of your throat-for about one second-and then, with your fist holding my cock firmly, you began to swirl your tongue around the head of my cock, and with each circle your tongue seemed to grind down even harder, its swirling motion grinding into the center of my cock-and I couldn't help wriggling my hips and squealing a little with the intensity of your tongue's assault on the head of my cock.

After several seconds of wrestling your jeans and underwear down to your ankles, I managed to bury my face in your pussy.

My hands anchored themselves on top of your ass, like a mountain climber searching for a secure grip, and then pulled down hard. At the same time I pushed my face up hard so that I could slide my tongue over your clit, and then deeper into you, and lap at the flood of desire that flowed out of you, down the sides of my face, and your thighs.

I sealed my lips around your clit, and sucked on it so hard that the flesh around it was pulled into the center of the arena that was my mouth. I began an assault of my own on your clit with my tongue so swift and ruthless that you began to thrust your hips downwards into my face, fucking my face and mouth with your clit in short, rapid, thrusts. And then my teeth, along with my tongue, started gently pinching your clit, and then dragging my teeth like a diamond feather down its nerve-drenched surface.

The movie's opening credits were just rolling across the screen as your orgasm began, and I could feel the muscles of your pussy ripple over my face and tongue, as streams of your cum suddenly flooded out of you and rushed like the explosion of a volcano erupting-molten elixir sliding down the contours of my cheeks, and into my mouth, and as I took in a deep breath I swallowed deeply-savouring the essence of your desire and trying to satisfy a thirst that never seemed to end . . .

A moment later my cock seemed to dissolve inside your mouth and throat as I continued licking, sucking, and mouthing your pussy, trying to prolong your pleasure so that I could continue swallowing the fountain of your ecstasy, and I became lost in the waves of sucking and cumming, cumming and sucking . . .